[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

17 minutes ago, Aziraphale said:

Adorable BTS moments from eps 1-8:

Their chemistry can set houses on fire!

While watching this video and all the love scenes + BTSs, my mouth always automatically stretches into a smile. It's magical how they can spread happiness and romantic sensations through videos. One time I got caught by my husband and he thought I was watching the old photos of our honeymoon :sweatingbullets: (which often brought sweet smiles to my face.)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Did anyone notice this adlib acting of Ryan when he tries to kiss the palm of PMY hands, I felt it was not part of the script and look at how he caress the hair of PMY . I think this is one of the favorite things he does to Deukmi

fhfnfSo.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 5

39 minutes ago, shymaldita28 said:

Did anyone notice this adlib acting of Ryan when he tries to kiss the palm of PMY hands, I felt it was not part of the script and look at how he caress the hair of PMY . I think this is one of the favorite things he does to Deukmi

What's really cute about their scenes are those little sweet gestures, which really seem SO REAL. These things are what real life couples do. Their expressions, the flick of their hands, their smiles, how they look at each other... :wub: 

This is the reason why I really like them. It is almost like watching a reality series!! And I'm not even exaggerating. They both are really great actors.. or is there something more behind all the acting? ;):wub: 

• Like 9

Her going after his eye gunk is not exactly screenworthy so I can’t call it an adlib that was ever meant for the drama..

but it would be something a feisty annoyed gf would do since he just called her “dirty”..

that why I ship them so much....the adlibs were incredibly intimate in that way and felt very real....especially when he held onto both her hands to stop her from “poking” his eyes out...lol

could be that they are really good method actors...

so good that she needs a vacay before saying goodbye to the character...

most times they say goodbye then go on vacay...

pardon my delulu...

can anyone translate what the cast said on her IG...both eungi n mom commented...:w00t:

he he was also hilarious trying to deny that he doesn’t ever get eye gunk...lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

To me at least, the reason why those adlibs seems so real and dare I say it, intimate, is because that is actually the two actors breaking characters.  I don't know if it's just me, but I've gotten quite the hang of it, knowing which scenes are adlibs and which ones are not. Sometimes it's just so obvious with these two that people easily figured out that the flour scene in Deokmi's house is literally just improv. :P

They are definitely good actors and there are a lot of scenes to prove that, but some things you can't fake... Of course I could be wrong, I mean I know nothing about acting haha.. Let me ride the delulu train

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Hikikomori13 said:

To me at least, the reason why those adlibs seems so real and dare I say it, intimate, is because that is actually the two actors breaking characters.  I don't know if it's just me, but I've gotten quite the hang of it, knowing which scenes are adlibs and which ones are not. Sometimes it's just so obvious with these two that people easily figured out that the flour scene in Deokmi's house is literally just improv. :P

They are definitely good actors and there are a lot of scenes to prove that, but some things you can't fake... Of course I could be wrong, I mean I know nothing about acting haha.. Let me ride the delulu train

Trust your heart :heart:. I've watch Korean dramas for the 18 years. This is the first time,  a love story drags me to a fan forum and all my posts here are around HPL. I mean I like a lot of Kdrama but this is the first time I turned google up-side-down to search every tiny details about the story/actors/ images... That was why I found soompi :D... Their love is so powerful. 

• Like 14
  • Love 3

21 hours ago, orion00 said:

Thanks for this post. I really hate to see so-called PMY fans with another co-stars cannot move on and technically their obsession destroying their favourite actor/actresses career by boycotting their next project with for me are very immature. These people need to continue their work/project and if you want them to succeed you need to support whoever their co-stars is. It is a very unhealthy phenomena in the k-world entertainment industry. I love Labit couple but if they have another greater chemistry with another co-stars in the next drama/movie so be it. This is how entertainment industry work. Annoying as hell reading fans tagging whoever co-star in their personal ig posts but who are we to stop them. 

I feel bad for her.. in my 10 years in kpop I have seen how fans can be extreme.. I for sure don't agree on tagging artists whenever we post about any of the two.. not only for uri couple but from the previous couple that I have followed. As a shipper we can always show our support to them no matter if they're together or not. We can always be the pisitive energy to our LaBit couple. We can always remind each other and other lurkers too to avoid tagging. This thread can be known to them we don't need to be picture as shippers whose super hardcore that doesn't know our limit. Like my old shipper thread we jabe showns our support in the must respectful way , by sending a photobook to our couple with messages on how they change our life , even with that we were so secretive just so that we won't offend their respective fans. 

I love our couple and I'm delulu mode on however I choose to support them from a distance (see what I did there?)

I am happy to have met sich amazing ppl here.. you are delusional and realist as well hehehe.. and this is a complement. We might want for them to be together but we also accepted that they are great actors that have brighg future ahead of them.. thank u love for keeping this thread warm and fluffy.. 

• Like 6

Hi, someone may have commented already but I just have to mention it. Did you all notice how KJW got teary in his proposal scene that he had to pause to wipe his tears? Wow, he himself was touched by his own emotions. And PMY looked concern and allowed him that few seconds to recompose himself. Wonder how she felt too?

• Like 7

19 hours ago, shymaldita28 said:

this is why this is the first rom com i can say i love ... it feels too real , their moments aren't over dramatized ... no slow mo falling , deer in headlight kissing , or making a big deal out of little things like holding hands ... these are two 30something people who know what they are up to ...

• Like 6

15 hours ago, lighthearted said:

Trust your heart :heart:. I've watch Korean dramas for the 18 years. This is the first time,  a love story drags me to a fan forum and all my posts here are around HPL. I mean I like a lot of Kdrama but this is the first time I turned google up-side-down to search every tiny details about the story/actors/ images... That was why I found soompi :D... Their love is so powerful. 

Same here! I’ve been watching kdramas but this is the first time I joined a forum because of a loveteam! Such great chemistry :heart:

• Like 6

On 6/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, LoveMY1224 said:

Please count me in the group chat. Thanks!!!!

Sorry I keep silent here but I feel good at this Forum (and other HPL's Forum), all of you are mature & respect others. Thanks for sharing many beautiful photos & gifs here! 

I'm one of the Min Young's loyal fans, like KJW after HPL and I love Labbit couple (this is my 1st ship), I wish that Min Young can meet a goodman who can love, protect & respect her & she won't be hurt again, especially being a Korean actress is not easy & stressful if have dating rumors. I still feel sad when I recall bad memories those haters attacked Min Young & her family when she's dating with LMH (I know I'm very childish, after that I never read/ watch any dramas & news of LMH)    

Oh my God...I finally found someone who is like me...I’ve been silently reading all the comments and love all the positive vibes given by all the fans here...been PMY fan since 2010...she nailed it for me with skks. I am like you...was disappointed with LMH and have never watch any of his drama after that trauma she went through...Imagine PMY, her family and friends as well being verbally attacked by his crazy fan girls and I felt she was not protected...

well enough about that person...I wish the same like you that PMY  finds a guy who will truly love, protect and takes good care of her...our precious PMY deserves it and I truly believe KJW can do that...coz he is a person who does what he wants and not affected or influenced by others...meanwhile I will keep reading all the happy comments put thru here

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I normally dislike k-dramas ending with a kiss scene in the last moments, but this one takes a special place in my heart. Such a tender, heartfelt moment between the OTP.

3 hours ago, Aziraphale said:

Ep 5, Deok-mi taking photos of Ryan without either of them realising it - well, she realises it later, and keeps looking at the photos she took. I thought it was a sweet scene, very spring-like.

Love this scene and the "Annyeong" scene in this episode. To me, it's the moment when they subconsciously start to be drawn to each other without being fully aware of their true feelings yet. And I wish he stumbled upon the photos of him that she edited.

(Sidetracking: Every time I see your signature, I keep thinking of how KJW could have acted as Chiaki-senpai in the Korean remake of Nodame Cantabile. Though I still can't decide which k-actress would be suitable to act as Nodame.)

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

I normally dislike k-dramas ending with a kiss scene in the last moments, but this one takes a special place in my heart. Such a tender, heartfelt moment between the OTP.

Love this scene and the "Annyeong" scene in this episode. To me, it's the moment when they subconsciously start to be drawn to each other without being fully aware of their true feelings yet. And I wish he stumbled upon the photos of him that she edited.

(Sidetracking: Every time I see your signature, I keep thinking of how KJW could have acted as Chiaki-senpai in the Korean remake of Nodame Cantabile. Though I still can't decide which k-actress would be suitable to act as Nodame.) 

The kiss was a great way to wrap up the drama. And the "annyeong" scene in ep 5 was lovely.

As for Kim Jae-wook playing Chiaki, NO. He should never go near any crap k-remake of a popular Japanese drama. korea does not know how to do remakes of J-dramas (they already butchered the Nodame remake and many others) and it'd be an utter waste of Kim Jae-wook's talent.

• Like 6
  • Love 3

On 6/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Lets make katalk group chat~

Please count me in.   I said I will not ship anymore ... let's just say I am fascinated with labit (love it!)

meanwhile let me out put on my delulu hat ...

on pmy caps ... we know that la means Los Angeles but could it also mean ...

la la ... land

la la ... I love you ...

la la ... labit

la la ... lion 

what is the color of pmy outfit?

is it yellow?  Not quite ...

is it beige? Not quite ...

what do you think it is? :o

Mianhe I am being silly today ... missing the labit couple. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2