[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

11 minutes ago, lighthearted said:

0:23: I don't know how he could manage to pour the oil precisely into the bowl while staring at her like that.  And that stare is hot enough to make a washing-machine melt  :joy:

He's Ryan Gold, he can do anything B)

Anyway, the way forward is just to be respectful in what we post of Kim Jae-wook and Park Min-young. Just enjoy their pairing in this drama, and keep it as that. As fans, we hope the best for them and don't want to put unnecessary pressure on them. I'm sure they will appreciate it too. They left us with some wonderful memories, so we should be good to them in return.

TG9JAQSMY5FM4C9T8OKF.jpg

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

Top 3 reasons why Mo Tae Gu fears Sung Deok Mi ;)

#1 She does not hesitate to use any tools she can find as weapons :ph34r:

giphy.gif

More evidence below:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#2 Most of the time, she doesn't even need weapons. Just ask Eun Gi - he's been whacked all his life growing up! 

giphy.gif

More evidence below:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#3 Most lethal of all, she can successfully disarm him like this... 

giphy.gif

More evidence below:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

First week without HPL and our Labit Couple. The yearning is real.

They’re so cute together :tears: sung “thor” mi :wub::D they really seem so close in real life, they always goof around in between takes. We know that KJW is older than PMY, so she should show some respect to him, right? but why is she so carefree, even attempting to hit KJW with the hammer? ;)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

11 hours ago, LoveMY1224 said:

Please count me in the group chat. Thanks!!!!

Sorry I keep silent here but I feel good at this Forum (and other HPL's Forum), all of you are mature & respect others. Thanks for sharing many beautiful photos & gifs here! 

I'm one of the Min Young's loyal fans, like KJW after HPL and I love Labbit couple (this is my 1st ship), I wish that Min Young can meet a goodman who can love, protect & respect her & she won't be hurt again, especially being a Korean actress is not easy & stressful if have dating rumors. I still feel sad when I recall bad memories those haters attacked Min Young & her family when she's dating with LMH (I know I'm very childish, after that I never read/ watch any dramas & news of LMH)    

Hi, I am not familiar with PMY's past relationship with LMH? Care to elaborate a bit on what happened? I hope as time has passed and with both PMY and KJW are matured adults, they wont give up on their blooming friendship so easily and that they give themselves a chance to develop the relationship further. Career is one thing, but they should not neglect their personal lives.

• Like 4

Wowww so many of you guys were interested in private chat about our OTP... 

I'm too tired to join a private discussion about our couple...what i know shipping a couple is very tiring if it's turn out to be just a delulu ..

Honestly, I really hope these two will end up together in real life and i will ship them silently... i believe if they are meant to be together, nothing can stop them from being together.. let's just just believe in fate..

i cannot imagine if they really falling in love for real..must be very hard for them to move on if they decided to just forget all those beautiful moments they had spent together during filming HPL..must be so hard to let go :bawling:...i hope they can handle their feelings wisely...and decide what's best for them...

Don't be surprised if one day we suddenly get a news that they went for a holiday together.. i always delulu about this things..:lol: #prayhard

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Please count me in for private chat if anyone here would make it. I love how this thread has been running. mature and cool. Keep it up!

I saw some fans were hoping these two would share photo together as farewell to drama but it turned out they didn't, knowing they always did it in previous works. What is see is KJW and PMY respect and protect each other by not sharing photo together at all on their respective IGs. so to me it's s a wise and right decision. 

y9Ql0uZ.png

Did you guys notice this? the first thing came to my mind was Jae in Jae Wook :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Cara said:

Please count me in for private chat if anyone here would make it. I love how this thread has been running. mature and cool. Keep it up!

I saw some fans were hoping these two would share photo together as farewell to drama but it turned out they didn't, knowing they always did it in previous works. What is see is KJW and PMY respect and protect each other by not sharing photo together at all on their respective IGs. so to me it's s a wise and right decision. 

y9Ql0uZ.png

Did you guys notice this? the first thing came to my mind was Jae in Jae Wook :lol:

He even suggested "Heo is my life" but she said how about "Jae is my life?":joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

30 minutes ago, Cara said:

y9Ql0uZ.png

I also thought about this! Why “Jae”, right? Why not, “Yoon Jae”? They never used “jae” to refer to yoon jae prior to this scene. Is this an adlib? So my delulu mind is saying this could have a double meaning :P

i agree @bliss1004.. let’s really #prayhard :wub: 

Also, notice her smile in that scene, it’s genuine :wub:

• Like 5

"Jae is my life" refers to "Yoon Jae" and not "Jae Wook"? I have to brake my imagination before it floats too far :D. 

It's interesting in here. I didn't notice this part before because the translation of the drama into our language is not very good. Thank you very much haha 

• Like 3

According to Namoo Actors' (PMY's agency) calendar :

6/4: PMY will be filming an Advertisement

6/6 - 6/10: Marie Claire pictorial (this must be an overseas pictorial).

I was hoping there will be a schedule for post-HPL interviews with the press like with wwwsk (I'm still hoping)... hmm... maybe we'll have to wait for that Marie Claire issue to come out to get that interview?

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Sufi1 said:

I think it's really wise of them to not post each other's pic because they are aware of the fact how salty some immature fans are and PMY experienced it already.

This. I can't help but cringe when I read some  fans comments on IG demanding  they post a pic of/each other. :crazy: They used to comment on each other's post (KJW's birthday) back when everyone is chill and unassuming. :rolleyes:

Edited by Hikikomori13
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Hikikomori13 said:

This. I can't help but cringe when I read some  fans comments on IG demanding  they post a pic of/each other. :crazy: They used to comment on each other's post (KJW's birthday) back when everyone is chill and unassuming. :rolleyes:

I saw Park Min-young's message wishing Kim Jae-wook happy birthday on his IG and his response to her post, and I thought that was sweet of both of them. It's always nice to see co-stars getting along, and these two got on fabulously. It's something to be happy about. Whether or not they post photos of each other is their own personal business. I get a bit annoyed with people bashing Kim Jae-wook just because he and Park Min-young worked so well together and their chemistry is off the charts. Those ignorant fans should just grow up and get a life.

Anyway, let's just keep it happy in the thread and laugh like Labit when they're filming:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

PMY's IG updated 1st June: Can you give me a kiss, please. Leon, where are you? 

An hour later KJW updated his IG with 3 photos. And the second photo is this one below. 
*cough*ehem* cough* 
Too lovely as a coincidence!!! I'm praying for more :D

61821018_1104365409751007_72850782241601

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6