[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

3 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

@Pmyonly while I really like KJW for PMY I agree with you about marrying non showbiz is better. Having rabid shippers is awful. SHK has to disable her ig comments because of shippers only wanting updates about her personal life and no support for her drama.

That is why I do not wish PMY will be rumored with KJW. That would be chaotic like what happened in her previous drama. I hope PMY and KJW will be just close friends in the eyes of many people and will surprise everyone by wedding announcement. Hahahahahahaha. :lol:

exactly this is the only reason why i want her to be with non celeb and you know what make me angry that they will not cancel or show their rabidness when the male partner is shown romancing with other actress (misogynist attitude huh!).I also follow shk on ig and i was shocked when i got to know the reason behind it seriously they shk-sjk are happily married couple and thats their profession,you can't expect hyekyo to sit at home she is an amazing woman and actress which they should be proud of and support her acting career(i heard she signed with wong kar wai- i love his movies and i watched *grandmaster* too) thing is that I LOVE WOMEN :D thats why i am more of female celebs fan.

yess if they do date in real life(as her fan i wish her to be happy and most importantly *peacefully* with the man she likes) i hope everything would be under wrap lol don't want deal with the mess lol:(

• Like 4

International Fans are the loudest hardcore shippers. I also follow SHK ig and shippers kept asking for pic with SJK when what she wanted to share are all about her and her work because they are for privacy. Even now also when PMY post HPL there are still shippers who comments tagging her former co star such a mess. Sometimes there are also fanwars in PMY comment section. She deleted a photo before because of fanwar between her solid fans and former drama shippers. I hope we LaBit shippers remain calm and just to go with the flow. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JiminLove said:

Hide contents

Does she look unhappy? For me she is not unhappy, some "fans" kept saying PMY looks tired and unhappy and they want her to stop filming HPL 

Hide contents

I bet if it was their ship together they would want PMY to continue filming even if she will crawl with exhaustion because they had something to spazz on :sweatingbullets:

those BTS and fancams can tell whether she is happy or not during filming. didn't she say a few times just by seeing someone can make her so happy :rolleyes:

there's a part of PMY describes about KJW when they were having interview with Taiwan media  

PMY:  First of all, I think Oppa is very handsome, so I'm very happy. He's someone who is visually in sync with the character Ryan Gold. He lifts my spirits when I'm feeling tired. He has a nice personality, good manners and is very considerate. He's a very good actor. My impression of him till now has been getting better and better.

• Like 11
  • Love 7

26 minutes ago, Eeveeta said:

She looks happy. Who are they to judge with their clouded eyes. PMY long time solid fans did not even find any unhappiness in her eyes :o:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, back to what is relevant :D

i think i can count myself in lol.I agree that they look tired and "THATS THE PROBLEM WITH EVERY DRAMA WITH LIVE SHOOTING" and despite that anyone without their biased glasses can see they are happy in their bts:Dand they are really working hard.For pmy infact for every actor each of their dramas arw really precious to them so if the other side can't really support her drama then plz don't ridicule it.Anyway lets just forget its tiring and few deluded people wont stop lol :sweatingbullets:

15 minutes ago, JiminLove said:

International Fans are the loudest hardcore shippers. I also follow SHK ig and shippers kept asking for pic with SJK when what she wanted to share are all about her and her work because they are for privacy. Even now also when PMY post HPL there are still shippers who comments tagging her former co star such a mess. Sometimes there are also fanwars in PMY comment section. She deleted a photo before because of fanwar between her solid fans and former drama shippers. I hope we LaBit shippers remain calm and just to go with the flow. 

@ bold this i wish :D

• Like 6

Most common comments on their HPL Youtube clips:

• Are they even acting?
  • They look so natural/real
  • Their chemistry is on another level or over the roof/moon

:love: I must say, I agree.

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, mmac80 said:

Most common comments on their HPL Youtube clips:

• Are they even acting?
  • They look so natural/real
  • Their chemistry is on another level or over the roof/moon

:love: I must say, I agree.

and some of them are worried about the soup being burnt because they were too busy kissing. :tounge_xd: I think in this scene, they just do all ad-lib

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Both PMY and KJW and HPL are at the top of Good Data Survey for Most Buzzworthy actors and dramas each week.

IT MEANS THEY ARE VERY POPULAR THE MOST BUZZWORTHY AMONG CURRENT DRAMA PLAYERS. For sure PMY is very happy with that. :wub:

RATINGS MAY HAVE BEEN BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE WATCHED HPL ONLINE THAN ON TV

Spoiler

The ratings are also fair and not low for a cable drama.  Some "fans" kept talking about "low" ratings in the guise of caring for PMY but actually it is a shade vs HPL. They should stop talking about HPL and pretending they care about the drama. They never focus on how PMY and KJW are currently the most Buzzworthy actors with airing dramas in Korea because it will defeat their purpose of subtly shading HPL. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

I can't make up my mind. 

Are PMY and KJW that good at acting? 

Because I swear their scenes are sooooo sweet and wonderful!  We could give more credit to the  writer for creating this fantastic couple but the kudos must be given to PMY & KWJ for bringing their characters to life with so much chemistry.  

I have watched everything PMY has acted in and quite a few KWJ projects.  This is such a departure for KWJ.  The way RG looks at DM with LOVE....I melt every time.  These two characters/actors are bluring the line between fantasy and real life.  

On a side note...I love how KWJ kisses PMY without cupping her face with both hands as often seen in the other kdramas.  He's so cool....hand in his pocket or hands on the side, or hands around her waist, or hands caressing her back.  It looks so natural to him...great example is the scene of them cooking and kissing.  Of course they were busy cooking but still the way he bends down to meet her lips is absolutely swoon worthy.  I have never seen KWJ be this soft and loving.  His characters are usually brooding or tortured.  This is a breath of fresh air for him  that showcases how versatile an actor he is not to mention in the BTS how much fun they are having together.

I'm trying not to ship them since they are actors after all    BUT...a girl can dream, can't she?

Just 4 more episodes..:(  

• Like 16

9 hours ago, mcdc said:

I can't make up my mind. 

Are PMY and KJW that good at acting? 

Because I swear their scenes are sooooo sweet and wonderful!  We could give more credit to the  writer for creating this fantastic couple but the kudos must be given to PMY & KWJ for bringing their characters to life with so much chemistry.  

I have watched everything PMY has acted in and quite a few KWJ projects.  This is such a departure for KWJ.  The way RG looks at DM with LOVE....I melt every time.  These two characters/actors are bluring the line between fantasy and real life.  

On a side note...I love how KWJ kisses PMY without cupping her face with both hands as often seen in the other kdramas.  He's so cool....hand in his pocket or hands on the side, or hands around her waist, or hands caressing her back.  It looks so natural to him...great example is the scene of them cooking and kissing.  Of course they were busy cooking but still the way he bends down to meet her lips is absolutely swoon worthy.  I have never seen KWJ be this soft and loving.  His characters are usually brooding or tortured.  This is a breath of fresh air for him  that showcases how versatile an actor he is not to mention in the BTS how much fun they are having together.

I'm trying not to ship them since they are actors after all    BUT...a girl can dream, can't she?

Just 4 more episodes..:(  

Agree. I like the way he kissed her, so natural, no violent (like some Kdrama), so soft and tender. So PMY feel comfortable, right?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Doramy said:

Agree. I like the way he kissed her, so natural, no violent (like some Kdrama), so soft and tender. So PMY feel comfortable, right?

Very comfortable. It's really enjoyable watching them interact, outside of filming and during the drama. Actors dream of finding the right partner to reach that level of trust and comfort on set, cuz once it all clicks, everything flows really well and it's a treat for us viewers too.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 1

Why do I feel like all their cute lovey-dovey scenes are adlibs??? The opening scenes and the cooking scene from ep 12, and the fight from the last episode? These were so natural and they genuinely looked like they were having fun ;-;

God somebody save me from this obsession 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

Why do I feel like all their cute lovey-dovey scenes are adlibs??? The opening scenes and the cooking scene from ep 12, and the fight from the last episode? These were so natural and they genuinely looked like they were having fun ;-;

God somebody save me from this obsession 

The go-stop scene is definitely an ad-lib. Well, maybe except the wrist kiss. but who knows maybe the wrist kiss was an ad lib as well. :joy: The cooking scene I think was mostly ad-lib too and the fight as well. Jeez.. It looks like they are just having fun dating in front of camera. :joy: Slap me back to reality, please!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Annyeong~

Hi~

Hello~

how are you after the cutest ep 12 last night? are y'all still breathing nicely?

because I'm not lol. their sweetness is just too out of this world, i swear xD

it feels like watching a real-life couple dating in front of me and making everyone in the room feels uncomfortable (for disturbing their moment) rather than watching a drama lmao. yes. PMY-KJW definitely give that effect in every dating scene they do. 

that episode 12 tho. the *cough* kissing *cough* in the kitchen *cough* while *cough* cooking *cough*, almost made me closed my eyes unconsciously to give them privacy (?) lmao (while still opening them a bit to peek ofc lol).

seriously. in the history of me watching k-dramas, i don't remember seeing dating scenes as realistic as these two did (i mean, with SO MUCH and THAT MUCH feels in the whole screen). how do i explain this though........ errr... it feels like... even those drama couples that proven to be real weren't giving us these explicit (?) feels on the screen? ... well im not sure how to explain this, i apologize xD

i'm not saying that PMY-KJW are 100% dating e/o and giving us explicit hints though (although i really want to declare this because i'm simply their hardcore shipper who wants this ship to sail right away:ph34r: lmao), it'll be such a "who am i to say that, i dunno even know them in real life" statement from me..... i'm just saying that they did such a ggrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaaaat job especially in detailing the scenes they had to act out. 

being their shipper and them as an actor/actress' fan, i want to say things to appreciate them:

they delivered the scenes well to the point that makes us forget that they're indeed acting out a script. it's impossible for a script to be written so detailed, 80% or even more of the scenes should be acted out by the interpretation of the actors with the help of the directors (that's why there are adlibs, etc... which i believe,  y'all aware of this fact).

and being such great actors they are, PMY and KJW are able to give us these details (even the smallest ones) and make the scenes came out so beautifully on the screen.

well..... some of the details, especially the mind-blowing ones are torturing me so much in between:

me-rational-version:grin:

vs

me-delulu-version.:skull::triumph::flushed:

like...... whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy :scream:

to make it easy to explain my thoughts, it's just like "ugh i really dislike this actor/actress" because of their antagonistic character phenomenon--because of how annoying their characters are on the screen, which just proves that the actor/actress act so well that it feels like the antagonist is real, making us drowned in their annoying characters and automatically disliking them (some even hate them which i don't suggest y'all to do the same to every antagonist character you will see in the future lol).

PMY-KJW did exactly the same. We can feel as if DM-RG couple is so real, and make us shipping PMY-KJW in real life because we fall in love w/ their chemistry and the dreamy-like love story of DM-RG. Just by watching them sitting on the couch, cuddling, and smiling at each other is enough to make me going crazy in the dark (i watched with no lamps on lol, okay this is TMI i know lol)

okay, just like any human being alive, I always adore beautiful faces,

but what makes me adore the most is how well these actors/actresses act out the script.

i don't really care about appearances, i can be someone's fan just because of their skills alone. I never watched KJW before, and when I first watched HPL I was like... adoring his face first?---but then now I'm his fan more because of his way of delivering the scenes.

Same with PMY. I only watched her in Remember and at that time I watched for Namgoong Min + how the story was, so I didn't really pay attention to her (sorry, PMY fans! didnt mean anything negative!), but now I adore her and she's one of my favorite actresses with the same reason as why I became KJW fan as well. 

after HPL, I did rewatch Remember and pay attention to her. She is, indeed, a great actress.

No wonder DM-RG can be felt so real by us ;;__;; uwu~ my babies~

As a shipper, ep 12 was totally making me delulu and keep dragging me to believe they're real for 100% and it's hard to fight myself :'''))

gossssh, it's hard to ship such a couple with this amount of chemistry. i've been died and resurrected for times because of their sweetness ;;___;;

wah, if they end up real, i dunno what to do.................... maybe i'll cry first due to happiness lmao. yes, i'm this hyped and crazy for our Labbit aaaaaaaaaaaaah.:scream:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I know this is weird, but why do I feel like they're actually dating and will do so openly in the future??? I've watched so many dramas and have shipped so many couples irl, but have always doubted it at least by 50%, but with PMY and KJW I only have like 10% doubt lol

Maybe they just have so much chemistry that it's hard to doubt their closeness, but that cooking scene mannnn- so natural ;-; 

They're giving me strong Weightlifting Fairy vibes, from the adlibbing to the cuteness to the intense natural chemistry (and we all know how that couple turned out lol)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1