[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I love to check the astrology if when it comes to compatibility.. Here is what i found about our Labit couple compatibility from their zodiac..This is just for fun..

KJW - Aries

PMY - Pisces

Spoiler

When Aries and Pisces come together in a love match, they can be very good for one another. Aries is a strong Sign; they are almost completely prey to their impulses, which they follow without a second thought to the outcome or possible consequences. Dreamy Pisces is much quieter and more internally-focused; they’re the Poets of the Zodiac. On the surface an Aries and a Pisces may seem an unlikely pair, but when there’s love involved, they can truly fulfill one another’s needs. Pisces is very intuitive, both as a person and as a lover; Aries must take care to return this favor so Pisces won’t begin to see their Aries partner as stingy and selfish.

Aries is a leader with tons of initiative. When Aries finds someone attractive they’ll launch the pursuit without a second thought. When the ‘prey’ is gentle Pisces, Aries tends to take on the role of protector. The funny thing is, Pisces is the real protector, as the intuitive, deeply understanding partner who provides a relaxing sort of refuge for hectic Aries. Pisces is a Water Sign; they can fill any container, so to speak. They are so giving and empathetic that sometimes they can become something of a doormat — they give themselves completely to their partners, and if their partner can’t do the same, trouble may result. Pisces understands Aries in a deeper way than most other Signs do, so this can help alleviate this type of problem: Pisces knows how to keep Aries from becoming overly brash or rash. Together they form a dynamic team when they combine Aries’s directness with Pisces’s intuitive understanding of other people.

Aries is ruled by the Planet Mars (Passion) and Pisces is ruled by the Planets Jupiter (Luck) and Neptune (Illusions). Mars brings passionate action to Neptune’s dreamlife. Aries helps Pisces bring their fantasies into reality. Jupiter lets Pisces help Aries tone down their overt style of operation.

Aries is a Fire Sign and Pisces is a Water Sign. Though these opposite elements can sometimes create trouble for one another (Fire makes Water evaporate, Water douses Fire). However, they can combine to make a great team: Pisces can help Aries relax a little and learn listen to others’ feelings, while Aries teaches Pisces to get out into the world and take the kinds of risks that lead to real payoff. This is an effective lesson for Pisces, who definitely has the brain power to figure out which risks are good ones to take and which are best left alone. Aries and Pisces must simply negotiate to ensure their balance is maintained.

Aries is a Cardinal Sign and Pisces is a Mutable Sign. Unlike Aries, Pisces doesn’t need to be the leader or ‘on top.’ They enjoy lending a hand when they’re needed, but certainly don’t need to direct a project — a good thing, since Aries needs that position for themselves. Together these two Signs can achieve a positive end to any project they decide to undertake.

What’s the best aspect of the Aries-Pisces relationship? They really have a lot to learn from each other. Pisces shows Aries how to empathize and care; Aries teaches Pisces how to make dreams happen rather than just thinking about it! Theirs is a truly reciprocal relationship.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 4

I've just watch BTS of ep 10. I noticed at 0:30, when she held his hand and said " his hand like a rubber gloves" after she take off, just second she wanted to hold it again but may be she thought she shouldn'd do it. KJW hold her hand again naturally. Why? Maybe when off-cam, they still skinship together. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i wonder, after reading the comments this afternoon - cute comments - eggs and it being fertilised (haha), i got curious and googled to see if KJW had any rumored gf before... i was surprised to see it was with Lee El, exactly a year ago. Apparently they were in theater together and she was silly enough to upload his sleeping picture. Sigh.

What do others think about the story? :huh:

43 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

i wonder, after reading the comments this afternoon - cute comments - eggs and it being fertilised (haha), i got curious and googled to see if KJW had any rumored gf before... i was surprised to see it was with Lee El, exactly a year ago. Apparently they were in theater together and she was silly enough to upload his sleeping picture. Sigh.

Her agency stated that the picture was taken in the waiting room for Amadeus .-. And this scandal died pretty quickly so meh (not really too relevant for us I guess)

They've been friends for quite a while

I doubt that KJW would be so close with PMY if he and Lee El were together

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

I already asked Korean friend regarding this. It looks like IF ever there was something between them it was one sided. The girl had a crush on him and as @Wendy123 pointed out, I do not think he will be flirty with PMY on set adding kisses not in the script, if he is seriously seeing another girl. Same with PMY. 

• Like 7

Did you guys already watch ep 11?

(Spoiler alert)

Overall, this episode has become one of my favorite episode of HPL. I will rant more once we have subs, but I love the scene when RG told DM that he is Latte. They fight while laughing. It look so genuine and not like acting. They look just like a real couple. Kudos to PMY and KJW for giving such a REALISTIC performance.. :wub::wub:

2 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

This is not acting at all. I am seeing PMY and KJW :wub:

RPJE93B.gif

Agree with you 100% :kiss_wink:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ImAryaStark said:

100% agree... aign re;\q-JAIOWERBGIA;;Fajiegs\ajegos; ajeos;v ajg\JOASRFJIO (read: I'm completely melting over this couple. I know we are still in the show and filming and all that but *goodness* they have incredible understanding and chemistry when they act that it is almost impossible not to ship them). 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Woodshop said:

This might sound random, but i just can't seem to stop thinking about certain things regarding our OTP. :phew:

One of those is that since PMY had recently gone through some tough times dealing with unwanted issues with her former on screen partner, i initially expected that she would've acted somewhat 'cold' toward KJW during filming.

Such guess was then seemed proven when the photos of HPL press conferences were first circulated. Many people commented that they did not seem comfortable at all when they were first introduced on stage and taken pictures together by the media audience. The didn't stand close enough to each other and they did not even bother to locking arms

So, i though i had it right. Until i saw two particular videos soon after.

The first one was their mini bickering during the same occasion, where PMY argued that KJW suggested to "kill" one of the scenes in the episode 6.

The second video that really surprised me was the one that shows KJW's witty remark about how he could see nothing else but her PMY's teeth when they did the photoshoot for the drama's poster, and she just instantly cracked up at the time, 

For someone who overtly stated how much last year's issue had really troubled her beyond words could ever say, PMY appears, dare i say, fearlessly bold, during HPL. Fully knowing that the exact same issue might possibly resurface, since her chemi with KJW is scary (in the best way obviously), she seems to have determined to fully enjoy her time with KJW to the fullest.

Not in the let's-act-all-lovey-dovey-since-we-are-doing-romcom-genre way, but more in the let's-both-be-ourselves-and-treat-each-other-genuinely-for-real type of perspective. Hence, we can see how endearing their interactions have always been.

Most people say PMY acts differently this time toward her leading man, other say she looks so comfortable in communicating with KJW in between takes, and even  more during interviews. Yet, in my personal view, she "changed" into no one else but herself.

It's just who she is, that bubbly and bright personality is the real PMY. Why? For based on my personal observation, she has always been that way when she was interviewed alone. Another example was when she did her variety show debut, Busted season 1. PMY in that show is the same lady i see in the BTS clips of HPL, an energized and funny gal. Not many people see this side of her because normally she would appear composed, calm and rather restrained on the drama set. She wants to get her job done professionally. That's why she did her best by minimizing NGs, like any great actors would do.

Simply put, instead of simply interacting comfortably toward KJW, PMY finally gets to be her actual self and do whatever she wants to do comfortably in her own pace, even if it means looking rather silly in front of her audience, her fans and most importantly, her co-star. No more cold-city-lady vibe being exuded toward her co-star, and instead, she chooses to simply be that feisty lady that she is. And that lucky co-star is (thankfully) our ever roaring Lion, Mr. Gold. Why this could happen !?

Possibility #1, KJW has been persistently such an gentleman and a joker to her that made her at ease even before the filming process took place.

Possibility #2, She enjoys being around his positive energy. And by 'energy' i mean his laughter, for that even warms my screen and my heart.

Possibility #3, they had a lot of mutual friends that even though they didn't know each other at all prior to HPL, it was relatively easier for them to get closer when they talk about the same acquaintance and possibly similar incidents with any particular friends of them.

Possibilty #4, after trying so impossibly hard last year to suppress down that controversial issue turned out brought PMY in some more emotional burden, she's most likely had enough with it and decided to go with her guts instead this time. Instead of worrying her image too much and reaction when BTS cameras are rolling, she determined to enjoy her work more, laugh more often with her leading man and mind less about what others might think. She was rumored to have special relationship with her co-star when she clearly didn't, when she had tried her best to be super professional on set and eventually missed all the fun on the set (unlike KJW who clearly had a blast every time he had a project, i.e his interaction with a child actor on The Guest when they did exorcism scene B))

Possibly #5 She likes him. Coz, gurlllll...she surely know how to do some subtle moves naturally.:wub:  Not that i complain tho. That's not the case at all. She had never been this extra chatty, witty and cutie (if that''s a word) toward her previous partner before. So, that finger wrestle during rakuten interview stunned me so much and yet warmed my heart.

I'm not trying to go entirely delulu here, kay, but if i were a well known public figure, every single of my moves would be watched, right. And sometimes being too careful might potentially suffocate one's soul, they can hardly breathe normally, and yet still people refuse to let the rumors slip away. So, instead, there will be that one time in life when i just want to break free from that image cage and live at the moment. From that perspective alone, i'd do exactly what PMY has been doing these days.

#SorryForMyLongRant

:innocent:

I. WANT. TO. STOP.

BUT HOW !??

SHOULD I LOG OUT ??

UGHH..NOT NOW

This semi addiction is so unhealthy. :mrgreen:

Could you give me the link for rakuten interview. I wanna see that finger wrestle too. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

This!

Also their laughs are definitely KJW & PMY not their characters.

I really am trying not to ship but I can't help it.

Also, that playful hit on KJW by PMY when DM found out he was latte, gotta hurt lol. I felt like twas me being hit.:D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ImAryaStark said:

This is why it’s so hard not to ship them irl...

:sweatingbullets: I want to see bts for this scene. Because the bts pd didn’t give us making of woodshop kiss, at least, this week, give us making for this one!!

PMY will be in Busted season 2 this May, right? I hope if Busted gets season 3, and PMY decided to join again, KJW can be a guest star in that show. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4

@Woodshop Sorry to put your quote under spoiler (only to save space)! May I ask if your Soompi profile name has anything to do with a certain scene from Episode 10 ;)  Just wanted to say you put my thoughts into words, better than I could express them myself.

Short of a celebrity couple coming right out to say "Yes, we're dating!", everything is pure speculation and fans revel in their own (usually harmless) delulu about the "evidence" that they can find, be it matching couple items, couple-like interactions and reactions etc. All I know is that I see two people who genuinely enjoy each other's company and presence, and the two radiate so much warmth and happiness every time they share the screen. Maybe it's love, maybe it's almost love, or maybe it's just a close friendship with the potential to develop into something deeper. But watching the two of them is enough to bring a smile to my face. Dear Sung Deok Mi and Ryan Gold, thanks for coming into my life :wub:

Spoiler
6 hours ago, Woodshop said:

This might sound random, but i just can't seem to stop thinking about certain things regarding our OTP. :phew:

One of those is that since PMY had recently gone through some tough times dealing with unwanted issues with her former on screen partner, i initially expected that she would've acted somewhat 'cold' toward KJW during filming.

Such guess was then seemed proven when the photos of HPL press conferences were first circulated. Many people commented that they did not seem comfortable at all when they were first introduced on stage and taken pictures together by the media audience. The didn't stand close enough to each other and they did not even bother to locking arms

So, i though i had it right. Until i saw two particular videos soon after.

The first one was their mini bickering during the same occasion, where PMY argued that KJW suggested to "kill" one of the scenes in the episode 6.

The second video that really surprised me was the one that shows KJW's witty remark about how he could see nothing else but her PMY's teeth when they did the photoshoot for the drama's poster, and she just instantly cracked up at the time, 

For someone who overtly stated how much last year's issue had really troubled her beyond words could ever say, PMY appears, dare i say, fearlessly bold, during HPL. Fully knowing that the exact same issue might possibly resurface, since her chemi with KJW is scary (in the best way obviously), she seems to have determined to fully enjoy her time with KJW to the fullest.

Not in the let's-act-all-lovey-dovey-since-we-are-doing-romcom-genre way, but more in the let's-both-be-ourselves-and-treat-each-other-genuinely-for-real type of perspective. Hence, we can see how endearing their interactions have always been.

Most people say PMY acts differently this time toward her leading man, other say she looks so comfortable in communicating with KJW in between takes, and even  more during interviews. Yet, in my personal view, she "changed" into no one else but herself.

It's just who she is, that bubbly and bright personality is the real PMY. Why? For based on my personal observation, she has always been that way when she was interviewed alone. Another example was when she did her variety show debut, Busted season 1. PMY in that show is the same lady i see in the BTS clips of HPL, an energized and funny gal. Not many people see this side of her because normally she would appear composed, calm and rather restrained on the drama set. She wants to get her job done professionally. That's why she did her best by minimizing NGs, like any great actors would do.

Simply put, instead of simply interacting comfortably toward KJW, PMY finally gets to be her actual self and do whatever she wants to do comfortably in her own pace, even if it means looking rather silly in front of her audience, her fans and most importantly, her co-star. No more cold-city-lady vibe being exuded toward her co-star, and instead, she chooses to simply be that feisty lady that she is. And that lucky co-star is (thankfully) our ever roaring Lion, Mr. Gold. Why this could happen !?

Possibility #1, KJW has been persistently such an gentleman and a joker to her that made her at ease even before the filming process took place.

Possibility #2, She enjoys being around his positive energy. And by 'energy' i mean his laughter, for that even warms my screen and my heart.

Possibility #3, they had a lot of mutual friends that even though they didn't know each other at all prior to HPL, it was relatively easier for them to get closer when they talk about the same acquaintance and possibly similar incidents with any particular friends of them.

Possibilty #4, after trying so impossibly hard last year to suppress down that controversial issue turned out brought PMY in some more emotional burden, she's most likely had enough with it and decided to go with her guts instead this time. Instead of worrying her image too much and reaction when BTS cameras are rolling, she determined to enjoy her work more, laugh more often with her leading man and mind less about what others might think. She was rumored to have special relationship with her co-star when she clearly didn't, when she had tried her best to be super professional on set and eventually missed all the fun on the set (unlike KJW who clearly had a blast every time he had a project, i.e his interaction with a child actor on The Guest when they did exorcism scene B))

Possibly #5 She likes him. Coz, gurlllll...she surely know how to do some subtle moves naturally.:wub:  Not that i complain tho. That's not the case at all. She had never been this extra chatty, witty and cutie (if that''s a word) toward her previous partner before. So, that finger wrestle during rakuten interview stunned me so much and yet warmed my heart.

I'm not trying to go entirely delulu here, kay, but if i were a well known public figure, every single of my moves would be watched, right. And sometimes being too careful might potentially suffocate one's soul, they can hardly breathe normally, and yet still people refuse to let the rumors slip away. So, instead, there will be that one time in life when i just want to break free from that image cage and live at the moment. From that perspective alone, i'd do exactly what PMY has been doing these days.

#SorryForMyLongRant

:innocent:

I. WANT. TO. STOP.

BUT HOW !??

SHOULD I LOG OUT ??

UGHH..NOT NOW

This semi addiction is so unhealthy. :mrgreen:

57674149_439797773258420_557405410917194

Source: https://www.facebook.com/pg/tvNDrama/photos/?ref=page_internal

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 5/14/2019 at 11:35 PM, annie1234 said:

KJW and PMY in a spy-agent drama? Sign me in! Or maybe they can be the power couple of villains. :phew:

giphy.gif

(Sorry for the crappy gif because I made it on my phone :sweatingbullets:)

Omggg!

@annie1234 could you let me know what drama is the left one (KJW)? 

Ep11 was so heart fluttering.. Their playful banter when DM found out about Latte is just too real!! I feel like I'm watching a real couple bickering, it feels too real! And not tl mention that hug DM gave him when Ryan feels down.. I love how he hugs her so tight.. These two are trying to kill meee!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1