[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

I love how active this thread is becoming!! No we are definitely not delulu or maybe we are haha but I'm convinced that there has got to be something going on! Their chemistry and actions towards one another are way too convincing and believable. Their chemistry off screen is what has really got me sold. I mean they could just be polite and have some general fun behind the scenes but they genuinely look as though they enjoy eachothers company and are attracted to one another. The fact that they are so comfortable with eachother is also a big factor. I think they'll start out as good friends and then the relationship will naturally evolve into something more (if it hasn't already ;)).

In the clip above, they both want to hold eachothers hand but they look a bit awkward as though they weren't meant to during that scene but both are secretly like "I just wanna hold her/his hand!" hahaha do you see KJW's fingers still lingering on PMY's hand? Yep, they both wanted to keep holding hands :D

@songsongcoupleshipper  haha yes!! I want to confirm that my delulu assumptions are in fact not delulu but don't want to be a creep at the same time :joy::sweatingbullets:

@taedysol thanks for making a gif of that moment! As if I needed anymore evidence to fuel my crazy shipper heart but I am even more convinced now haha I rarely see actors/actresses being this comfortable with one another off screen. They normally keep things very formal but these two just can't help themselves and I love it!

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Hello guys :).Just made this account to say i am really loving this couple on and off screen rapport.Eventhough i am not really shipping them but they are adorable together and their chemistry is HOT:wub:.I usually lurked into pmy related threads (shipping as well as drama )and have to say you guys are really amazing (along with jcw thread)and i really hope this thing will continue(like not shoving your delulus down people throat) even after drama ends.Shipping should be fun and when you go beyond the boundaries its annoying and leaves a foul taste in your mouth(like pmy with her previous costar).

Spoiler

This thing about hating on kjw and hpl drama ,have seen some really mean comments by ppc shippers *urghh*. They will say they stopped watching and yet they analyze so much its cringeworthy,like its okay if you don't like it but shouldn't be saying nasty things to pmy partner.

I remember pmy being so upset about this rumor she hasn't been this defensive and most importantly HURT as she was with that rumor to the point her mum has to say *show them our passport*.I don't believe if you are in love with certain person and you rumored with you will go that extent (even said she drank )to prove there is nothing in between them(she could have easily said -I won't say anything).And most importantly her true fans know how honest she is and i believe her.About ppc shippers saying media mentioned them let me tell you i am song ji eun fan too and she also had a dating rumor with her costar but as far as i know she is dating a non-celeb business man (quite known in industry for his jewellery brand)so yeah media don't know always.Not to forget pmy own sister liked a comment by a fan saying *please don't tag psj as it would be akward for them* something like that.Not generalizing but most of them are sooooo immature.About the cosmos event obviously they would engage in conversation it's not like they are enemy or something , have worked together and are good friends.Psj is a good guy (and my friend thought he was dating jung yumi i don't know from where she heard or she just felt or whatever i am not his fan so don't know much about him).Not gonna lie i had mixed thought when their dating rumor was out kinda happy coz psj seems like a good guy but at the same time i thought lets just wait for pmy iv as she has always been very clear.Lastly i don't know whether kjw and pmy will take it to another level or not i hope fans will not bother them to point that they can't even maintain their friendship publicly (like what previous shippers did).Only thing i know they are super comfortable with each other :wub:.Sorry for this long rant lol as i am kinda active on twitter only.

P.s my English in not so good so plz bear with me hehe)

Edited by Pmyonly
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

There has never been a moment when one of them was laughing and the other one wasn't, so they're obviously on the same wavelength. I remember with PPC, there were times when they weren't quite in tune with each other, like one of them would laugh more or one of them would find something funny but the other one wouldn't. With Minjae, there's never that type of cringey moment and I think that's part of why they work so well together~ 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

@taedysol Those lovely gifs makes my heart flutters. :heart::heart: Thank you for making them.

KJW reaction when she said he is good looking :joy: he always nudges her with a shy but proud face like "well, glad you notice it" :joy::joy: and she seems having fun with that.

• Like 10
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

They are so comfy and flirty off cam and it can only mean both are single and available to mingle ;) 

PMY and former co star being subjects of loud dating rumors does not mean the truth. Remember when PSH and LJS were widely rumored even Dispatch released their photos but they strongly denied. 

Strong denial of actors and actresses means their main concern is their careers and what they have if ever true they have an attraction towards the other, is not deep. 

PMY is also very honest and she won't tearfully deny rumors if she was lying. 

MinJae has very strong potential to be real. Let's wish for that and continue to spazz on their on and off cam interactions. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, taedysol said:

Made a gif of the moment @Sky8lue mentioned in her post. Not exactly the best quality since I made it using my iPhone lol 

N0N1AtV.gif

But anyway, I truly loveeee how comfortable they are throughout the interview. It seems so ~easy~ with them. If that makes sense. I hope for them to do more interviews together!

Also, I might actually do a compilation of all the times PMY compliments KJW, calling him either handsome, cool etc and then all of KJW's reactions to it :D It's always very amusing.

Omg I am def convinced that something is going on. Would you personally do this to someone you don't feel close to, and she even held his hand to take the mike and hold the mike! This ship is sailing strong! And she hasn't posted a pic of KJW which I felt slightly sad abt until I read that she said she wouldn't post his pic! I am praying hard and hoping for good news really really soon hehe their skinship is a bit too natural and much for a close oppa r/s don't cha think?:w00t: They are too cute togethef, pls pardon me for I am going on a few hrs of sleep:sweat_smile:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, songsongcoupleshipper said:

Sigh this ship is so sweetttt :flushed:

hahaha cause pmy-kjw are cute and sweet :D.Can't wait for wednesday to come :lol:

Edited by Pmyonly
  • Like 3

Omg....they are so cute in this interview...especially when kjw goes into ahjusshi mode and talks on and  on ...until pmy tries to get him back on point.....lol...:lol::blink:

especially when hen he made me sit up with the “ your heart will flutter”....then goes off into a snooze fest lecture....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

At the end, she is fangirling over her dog and he is fanboying over his cat and dog LOL... :D

I can see his fanboying over his pets judging from his Instagram posts... majority of his posts are either cat, dog or both :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, songsongcoupleshipper said:

Omg I am def convinced that something is going on. Would you personally do this to someone you don't feel close to, and she even held his hand to take the mike and hold the mike! This ship is sailing strong! And she hasn't posted a pic of KJW which I felt slightly sad abt until I read that she said she wouldn't post his pic! I am praying hard and hoping for good news really really soon hehe their skinship is a bit too natural and much for a close oppa r/s don't cha think?:w00t: They are too cute togethef, pls pardon me for I am going on a few hrs of sleep:sweat_smile:

just want to make it clear about she wouldn't upload pic of her boyfriend on social media from her interview last year, she was referring to the lovestagram that arouse dating rumor with her previous costar. Shippers took her past feeds and his from 2015-2017, which were taken in the same countries and some feeds they wore couple accessories as evidences of secret relationship. that's why she said why would leave any traces on social media if they were indeed in kind of secret relationship.

Seeing how much people love Labit couple it might be possible if she or both would upload the couple pic before or after final episode :D

• Like 3