[OFFICIAL] Kim Jae Wook ❤️ Park Min Young [MinJae] ❀ Ryan ❤️ Deok Mi the "LaBit" Couple

Harlene118

14 hours ago, bliss1004 said:

Keeping this in this thread..I made it slower version.. Let's enjoy the hotness of this kissu moment.. :wub: KJW + PMY totally nailed the kiss!! How can both be so perfect!!!! My goshhh ..I still cannot move on with this kiss!! 

I hide the rest of the gif images because the file size is too big..:lol:

I think you've got your work cut out for you tonight (after episode 10). Too many gif-worthy moments ;)

I don't even want to imagine how many takes they had to do in real life to film this many scenes. Would TVN dare to release the BTS tomorrow?!!

99AEE8505CD44F3A1B

9974083E5CD44F3E0D

991218475CD44F3C10

Credit: https://holyground.tistory.com/63?category=697321

• Like 4
  • Love 7

46 minutes ago, DeePlatonicFan said:

Hehehehe as much as I would like to think that, i dont think there are tongues involved. hahaha

:joy::joy: maybe because I stare too much at them. I need to rest my eyes now

I don't think I've ever seen PMY look so natural than in this drama. It doesn't feel like she is acting, regardless of the scene--even the pronounced pouting feels normal. And her KJW scenes verge on almost too subtle (does that make sense?)*. KJW too--very much in the eyes and smiles. They could do their scenes without words and we'd probably know what they are saying to each other. Just gooey. Loving them and this drama sooooo much

*We all know dramas where the chemistry rocks but there is still a lot of acting involved.

• Like 15
  • Love 1

My goodness!! Why do I feel like i commit a sin when I'm doing these gif images.. luckily nobody saw me doing these slow mo kissu at the workshop gifs for you guys...:lol:

I'll update this post and add more gifs soon..files sizes were too big and i put them under spoiler

Spoiler

kPNwbw4.gif

Spoiler

xQ3FONq.gif

Spoiler

U72LPmy.gif

Spoiler

PQwVrVu.gif

Spoiler

wEFgjXJ.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I don't think PMY's ever been flushed like that in a kiss scene, not even for the bed scene in WWWSK, and that was one HOT scene. You could see her professionalism in the BTS video though. So I've been anxiously refreshing every social media page waiting for the BTS vid to come out for this week's kiss cuz MAN no scene's ever made me SHIP a Kdrama couple so much, and to top it off, they've been so cute in the other BTS vids :')

How am I going to watch 2 of my favourite actors with other people now ;-;

Can PMY and KJW star in every drama together from now on? Lol

I think these 2 genuinely have a connection (I don't think BTS vids are staged cuz there are bad BTS vids out there - Hwayugi for example...), and whether it becomes something more will be up to them

But PMY eonnie~ you're so close to 35 now (don't you want to fulfill your marriage goal? Hhhhh)

• Like 11

23 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

I don't think PMY's ever been flushed like that in a kiss scene, not even for the bed scene in WWWSK, and that was one HOT scene. You could see her professionalism in the BTS video though. So I've been anxiously refreshing every social media page waiting for the BTS vid to come out for this week's kiss cuz MAN no scene's ever made me SHIP a Kdrama couple so much, and to top it off, they've been so cute in the other BTS vids :')

How am I going to watch 2 of my favourite actors with other people now ;-;

Can PMY and KJW star in every drama together from now on? Lol

I think these 2 genuinely have a connection (I don't think BTS vids are staged cuz there are bad BTS vids out there - Hwayugi for example...), and whether it becomes something more will be up to them

But PMY eonnie~ you're so close to 35 now (don't you want to fulfill your marriage goal? Hhhhh)

Agree! They can make 10, 100, or 1000 dramas together and Inpromis I will watch every single one of them!!!

Some people said that the bts were staged but I don’t think it was staged because their interactions in there aren’t too much. They showed closeness but you still can see their professionalism in bts. Even from fancam or staff video, they were caught interacting with each other and from a short clip you can notice PMY is very comfortable with him. 

PMY has a goal to get married at 35? I hope she found the one *cough* KJW is in front of you *cough*

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Sky8lue said:

I think you've got your work cut out for you tonight (after episode 10). Too many gif-worthy moments ;)

I don't even want to imagine how many takes they had to do in real life to film this many scenes. Would TVN dare to release the BTS tomorrow?!!

Credit: https://holyground.tistory.com/63?category=697321

was wondering about this too yesterday, especially the steamy kisses at workshop. See.. they haven't release any BTS today despite lots of fans are bombarding TVN instagram to release it. If they wouldn't share any BTS for this weeks episodes..it would be so suspicious knowing how generous TVN so far in releasing HPL BTS

• Like 3

@fangirldeokjil94  I hope you don't mind me quoting you in this thread (instead of the HPL drama thread). Since TVN didn't release any BTS (and is now facing a mob of angry/pleading/anxious fans who are persistently leaving "threatening" comments in TVN's IG, YouTube and FB), it was so gratifying to hear your "fan account" version of BTS. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you enjoy your time in Seoul and have more amazing chance encounters with the HPL cast :)

I call myself a mild shipper, because I'm way more in love with Sung Deok Mi x Ryan Gold, than PMY x KJW. But the more I learn about them as individuals, the more there is to love (minus:

Spoiler

smoking. I hope KJW kicks the habit, so he can live a long and healthy life!)

The two of them radiate so much warmth on-screen and off-screen, it brings a smile to my face just watching them together. As I said before, if they are truly soulmates or a match made in heaven in real life, then I hope that their hearts find each other. And as people say: True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends. :wub:

Spoiler

Because PMY the "Queen of Chemistry" is so shippable (with almost all of her co-stars, and sometimes even the 2nd lead), there seems to be a group of (loud) anti-KJW fans who put him down just because they support PMY's other ship. I wish they wouldn't do that, because there's no need to bash other people to promote your personal bias. I hope the antis stop leaving hurtful comments.

1 hour ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

My First Real Fangirl Experience :heart:

Since we all don't have BTS today, I thought I'd share with all my fangirl buddies here what happened to me last night as yall were going wild watching epi 10:w00t:.

Before I delve into this, abit of background for context - I am in Seoul for awhile for work (not a Korean), and I got super hooked onto this drama so bad during my time here! I never created soompi account before or even bother being active in forums, much less have the chance to visit locations since I am not from Seoul.... I only binge watch some dramas (and even then, haven't been watching too many unless they get super hyped up and I see that in social media). I am a little too old for this, I always tell myself (but seeing the other unnies here I won't speak further LOL because I will get kicked when I say I am in my late 20s HAHA). I am also in a very serious corporate job where my colleagues will fall over if they know what I have been doing...

My love for this drama (and KJW) has become so.. I don't know.. fangirl-like? It is quite a scary and incredulous feeling I must say..and being in Seoul when this is happening is just too surreal, seeing all the locations in reality I think is the magic that is pushing me to convert to fangirl-ism!!

ANYWAY. I am hoping ya'll are in our little virtual chatroom listening now like SJ and other SiNaGil fans because.. I am hoping this will be worth the read and you will be squee-ing with me as I regale my story.....you may play the HPL theme songs for effect lol

Based on my previous postings, you'll see that I spent my days off visiting locations of these dramas.. Last night, getting off work at about 9pm,  I was in the area of Deok Mi's house (the location is available on this website www.koreandramaland.com). It would have been too late to run back home to catch it direct on TVN (and add to the ratings lol) so I decided to take a walk up there just to see how it looked like...and I BUMPED INTO THEM SHOOTING!

(now this is where things get REALLY surreal).

I was watching them set-up, when I saw this man walking slowly but purposefully out of a black van a few cars down from me to the house.. he was in sweats / jogger pants..and as he walked closer.. I realized it was our Lion! He looked quite serious and "cool" (with a cig in his hand lol SIDEBAR he does smoke quite abit (at least 3-4 diff sticks as I observed in the four hours I was there) - no judgment but sigh it really is very unhealthy oppa you should stop we want you around forever END SIDEBAR)..

as he passed (he was walking really slowly and no more than 5m from me), I just yelped.."Annyeong Oppa" *cue waving like a crazy little child* and...

he did the EXACT SAME THING SI AN DID WHEN DEOK MI WENT TO HIS HOUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME.. that whole half bow half nod thing... and "Annyeong-hasaeyo-ed" me back with a smile!

OH THAT VOICE. died.

Literally. have not ever been starstruck before. Until that moment. There weren't any other fans around (it is in quite a secluded area so you have to really make a "pilgrimage" to get there) so it really felt like.. I don't know.. just.. wow. My only regret is that I did not have the sense to ask him for a selfie, which I am so sure he would have obliged to do so given there really is no one else there at the time, not even his manager / stylist...

AHHHH, I really felt at the time.. this is how Deok Mi feels, when Si An catches her eye, and when he smiles at her.... *swoons*. He then went upstairs to the balcony.. and hung out with some of the PD team, whilst facing me.. ahh sigh at that moment that must be how Romeo felt when staring up at his Juliet SIGH....he did look at me a number of times (trust me there is a reason for this LOL NOT DELULU. I hurt myself so I had a cast on my foot... SO IMAGINE HOW SILLY I MUST HAVE LOOKED. THIS CRAZY GIRL WITH A HALF LIMP STANDING THERE BEING QUITE TIMID AND NOT DOING ANYTHING) So embarrassing but also quite funny I think.......I laugh incredulously at myself at how nonsense I am being... HONESTLY.

Now comes the conflicting part, I felt happy to be there, but at the same time, I also felt like I was kind of intruding into his arty space, so I decided to wait patiently till the shooting ended with the hopes of getting his autograph / photo together...and just.. really.. made myself scarce and made sure not to take any photos of the shooting (sorry guys - I just somehow felt that was abit disrespectful IDK why even though I love all the fancam stuff. The PD team actually say its not allowed but I think people don't really listen).

I also managed to see PMY unnie... she was a lot "brighter" than him.. there was one point where she was hanging on the balcony.. and I was on the ground..it was a break.. and I just stated waving at her to say hello, and she waved back, and I don't know what came over me, I just shouted upwards "Annyeong Unnie, nomu yeppo-yo.. hwaiting!" LOL, and she waved backed and laughed and also said Annyeong!

There were also a couple of NGs where he burst out laughing.. his deep throaty laugh.. and also times where he had to clear his throat because it was cold outside.. he would go all *aaahhgemmm ahh ahh ahh* *gulps water*. MAN GUYS SERIOUSLY HEARING HIS VOICE IN REALITY IS LIKE A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HEAR ON SCREEN. (sorry obviously my bias is totally KJW and not PMY, but for the PMY fans here yes she is very pretty and sweet IRL as well and every bit as sunny as the Deok Mi you see - even though it was cold AF).

and also, for any MinJae shippers here (me included hoho), let me tell you once and for all. their interactions are not fake. Of course it isn't at the level where it is obvious to anyone looking that they are in love (lol of course not right), but she IS very comfortable with him - and him with her. A number of times he patted her on the small of her back, and moved fringe out of her eyes when there was no shooting <3 <3 <3.. not even BTS guys... just in general waiting for the next scene...of course it can be very platonic as well, and maybe they were practicing let me just cover myself.. any anti KJW/PMY shippers please don't jump on me...

Anyway, so there I am, just this one single fan, lucky as anything, having them to myself for the first 2 hours (the shoot lasted 4 hours I almost died it was so cold lol).. when suddenly 6-7 other girls show up (literally out of nowhere). From what I could understand, they had paid (??) someone for information (almost USD200) for the location info. There was also a man (think he is the guy that leaked the information - seemed abit sleazy to me as he came up to me to ask how I knew, I suppose because I wasn't part of his posse).. and the moment the PD team saw this group of girls plus man, the mood changes somewhat.. I think they don't appreciate it when people sell information about the locations (and by extension, the fans who buy them).

The PD team wasn't hostile, but it became clear that I wouldn't be able to finish what I missed out on doing (i.e. selfie / signature - actually I don't even know where / what he would sign given I really wasn't prepared LOL).. because the mood just shifted and they became really protective of both PMY / KJW. T_T at that point I was so heartbroken.. I had waited there for almost 2 hours already and I was so sure I'd be able to get that darn pic I missed out on.. if only that guy didn't sell the info... sigh.....or if I had the SENSE to ask and not be starstruck like a bleeding teenager when he first passed me (my work requires me to be quite assertive and strong and vocal so I am really not usually so timid WTH IS WRONG WITH ME AHHHHH)...

In the end, after the shooting ended, they brought the cars right up front, and the PD team sort of blocked the girls (and me huhu) off and we did not manage to get any autographs or any photos at all... T_T. The only saving grace was that before KJW got into his car, he said thank you for the support and for staying out so long in the cold (lol pardon my delulu-ness but I'd like to think he meant it for me most of all because he saw me pre shoot with my limping foot all the way till the end LOL).

Felt so empty after that.. and kind of upset at the man that sold the information - I mean I get it from the PD team perspective, having fans gawp around makes it difficult for actors to concentrate, not to mention having to move lighting around and ensuring the fans don't inadvertently appear in the background..

So if anyone reading here is from Seoul and is even thinking of buying the information, I really don't think its worth it because the PD teams know.. its also pretty obvious (albeit ironic since this is a show glorifying extreme fans) that there is a "bad" impression of the extreme type of fan who would pay that kind of money just for a location name. It seems like even if they have any suspicion, the mood changes and they get protective..Say you do happen to bump into the location (and I thank my lucky stars that I did) best outcome for yourself is keeping yourself scarce (limit videos) and stay out of the way as much as possible - be patient to wait till end of shooting before trying to get an autograph / pic).

Sorry for the long post. Just ranting out my little story here since I can't really tell anyone here in Seoul very much given my secret life as a new fan girl.

I am very lucky though, because I do have my own Ryan Gold in my BF who was super supportive of me when I kept on telling him I was being silly waiting in the cold, with my fractured foot, for nonsensically waiting for some dude's signature and photo (I mean let's be real he really is just another human being lol whats the big deal riiightt.....). He also does the whole forehead nose lips kiss things..

Don't even know why I am sharing all this here HAHA but I guess I feel this is a very amazing place where someone can just fangirl like crazy.. and for a new "fangirl" like me, I really managed to experience what being a real fangirl is like (and also a little bit of the bad and negative side of it of extreme fandom-ness like Sindy lol)..

I am still feeling abit winded from my experience yesterday.. though it might also be because they wrapped at 1am and I still went home and watched the subbed epi 9 plus the raw epi 10... and it was almost 4am before I slept and I have work today at 9am (dead right now).

Hope you guys enjoyed my story above.. and this at least helps a little with the EMPTY VOID TVN LEFT US WITH WHEN THEY DID NOT RELEASE BTS TODAY T__________________________________T.

:) 

66fc6b84dc8ab686d59c8c31c859e4ab-full.jpg&key=2105f231e3eef04352f6c16ca2f1a2703852af147e4d3d9096ea2e8f3625dea0

A4P0E8P.jpg

1 hour ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

oh... he does. he really does look amazing. when he smiled at me.. I.. just.. I don't know.

Haha. He also isn't as tall as I thought he would look like... but of course tall enough to have presence compared to everyone else.. he was also really cute in between takes.. he sat on the hood of the Cadillac and listened to music.. also he for some reason has a HUGE phone.. I could see the big screen lol.

He also works v hard to rehearse scenes and reads his scripts a lot. #ourpassionateLion

54 minutes ago, fangirldeokjil94 said:

More is coming back to me the more I think about it.. he's downstairs outside his Cadillac, calling her on the phone and she's on the balcony.. saying goodnight via phone but also she can see him? It was weird.. Obviously I don't think they film in sequence cuz after that was the on the street scene where he was turning away quite sadly.... and lol watching it live.. you realise omg what a MAMMOTH job the editing team has....because they shoot scenes for 30 seconds.. and then go.. CUT, *change camera angle*...

then.. hilariously.. it was obviously late at night and quite a residential area.. so they had to stop shooting when garbage trucks passed by.. and then there was this cute but clueless grandma.. who got annoyed when one of the staff told her to shh as they were shooting something... then she said something like WHY DO I HAVE TO BE QUIET.. WHAT IS GOING ON.. OH WHY IS IT SO BRIGHT.. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE lol had me some giggles because they then shouted cut to let her pass.. HAHAHA.

Also, there were tons of people who were oblivious to the amazing set they were coming across.. one guy.. was listening to music.. and literally walked into the set.. right into an emo moment with DM and RG... he didn't stop because he couldn't hear the PD team tell him to get out! HAHAHA..

PD TEAM HWAITING.. having to deal with crazy fans, nonsense grandmas, and oblivious public walking onto set LOL

• Like 9
  • Love 4

50 minutes ago, Sky8lue said:

@fangirldeokjil94  I hope you don't mind me quoting you in this thread (instead of the HPL drama thread). Since TVN didn't release any BTS (and is now facing a mob of angry/pleading/anxious fans who are persistently leaving "threatening" comments in TVN's IG, YouTube and FB), it was so gratifying to hear your "fan account" version of BTS. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you enjoy your time in Seoul and have more amazing chance encounters with the HPL cast :)

I call myself a mild shipper, because I'm way more in love with Sung Deok Mi x Ryan Gold, than PMY x KJW. But the more I learn about them as individuals, the more there is to love (minus:

Reveal hidden contents

smoking. I hope KJW kicks the habit, so he can live a long and healthy life!)

The two of them radiate so much warmth on-screen and off-screen, it brings a smile to my face just watching them together. As I said before, if they are truly soulmates or a match made in heaven in real life, then I hope that their hearts find each other. And as people say: True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends. :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Because PMY the "Queen of Chemistry" is so shippable (with almost all of her co-stars, and sometimes even the 2nd lead), there seems to be a group of (loud) anti-KJW fans who put him down just because they support PMY's other ship. I wish they wouldn't do that, because there's no need to bash other people to promote your personal bias. I hope the antis stop leaving hurtful comments.

So envy of her :lol: 

Glad to know that they are really comfortable with each other and not just pretend for bts recording *cough* like haters claimed *cough* 

• Like 7

Antis kept talking about our drama even if they are not watching. They are so pressed and they help increased HPL videos views by always watching to analyze and say their negative comments. :sweat_smile: Very Bitter people always looking for mistakes of HPL :unamused:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

I'm also a shipper of PMY and her previous co-star but  I haven't visited their thread in 3 weeks or so because they're bashing the show. I don't need their shallow negativity. All I want is good vibes for PMY, KJW and HPL.

Anyway, how sweet are these two?  :love:

EVNSKmp.jpg

screencap credit: twitter user: @athiadalily  minutes 

• Like 11

I might be weird because every time an awesome episode or a BTS drops showing KJW and PMY's AMAZEBALLS chemistry, I always go check out the *other* thread because they seem to get more heated lol. It's like they're trying their utmost best to find every tiny wrong in whatever they just watched. I know they're shippers, and I'm glad they're staying in that thread, still, it hurts a bit lol.

Anyhow, I'm really happy with the latest BTS! It didn't have what we'd always wanted lol but I still like it since we can still see how cute they are together, especially the last part! They're so adorable and the only thing I wish for both of them is that they're both really happy to be doing this project together. :wub:

• Like 9

On 5/10/2019 at 12:04 AM, tinymel said:

I don't think I've ever seen PMY look so natural than in this drama. It doesn't feel like she is acting, regardless of the scene--even the pronounced pouting feels normal. And her KJW scenes verge on almost too subtle (does that make sense?)*. KJW too--very much in the eyes and smiles. They could do their scenes without words and we'd probably know what they are saying to each other. Just gooey. Loving them and this drama sooooo much

*We all know dramas where the chemistry rocks but there is still a lot of acting involved.

I love PMY with many of her co-stars pairing... But i love PMY & KJW pairing the most... I pray i wont go delulu over them.. But im gonna board this ship anyway.. Sail away....

Have anyone watch this video?? The comparison between PMY and the other ships.. Now I know why the kiss in HPL Ep 10 is soooo intense... Hahahahah

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lyaarisa said:

I love PMY with many of her co-stars pairing... But i love PMY & KJW pairing the most... I pray i wont go delulu over them.. But im gonna board this ship anyway.. Sail away....

Have anyone watch this video?? The comparison between PMY and the other ships.. Now I know why the kiss in HPL Ep 10 is soooo intense... Hahahahah

I LOVE these astrology chart stuff, but all that aside, PMY was verryyyy adamant on not dating PSJ and now that the show has aired along with the BTS clips, I think it's pretty clear that KJW and PMY match quite a bit more irl 

I just want them to be real but there's nothing I can do about two people's personal lives :')

And I'm saying this as a once hard core PMY-PSJ shipper lol 

• Like 8

@lyaarisa Thanks for sharing the link! I saw this clip earlier too, but didn't post it for fear of other ships reacting. But so glad that those in this thread are peace-loving folk who celebrate without spreading negativity. 

For those who are waiting for Eng subs for the latest BTS, make do with the translations first:

3 hours ago, annie1234 said:

PMY's hand :yum: she went for holding hand but in the middle she realized they are not supposed to holding hand together.

LOL yes, such a cute moment. The atmosphere on the film set seems to be always brimming with happiness. Filming this "break-up" scene must have been hard as KJW said.

My personal favourite moments from the BTS. Quiet moments of two people just interacting with each other. No words required. (Side note: Think both of them have been filming for long hours / late nights because they looked genuinely exhausted in between takes, though still trying their best to stay cheerful. The woes of live filming!)

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

• Like 16