Anyone have any advice for under eye bags?

shravani

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any problem with my under eye right now but if you want to minimise it, use a tea bag. Exemple, you drink your green tea bag and after that put your tea bag in the frozen frigo. Before you go sleep, put them on your eye for like 15 minute and sleep. Repeat in the morning before you work or your makeup. Do that for a week and you will see a result :) 

Or use hm what you all call that...the roll jade. Before your makeup, just roll on your eye and then put for cream and primer after. BB cream and after some argile powder like TARTE brand. Don't put too much makeup under your eye too....

Make some massage on your face with her finger before sleep too it's help a lot your blood. I don't want to lose my baby face so some massage on my face help :phew:

Work also with cucumber juice. You press the cucumber juice and bit (really a bit) ginger juice and mixed them. Put a ice cub and froze it. Use it a same way on your eye....

Hope it's will help you :wub: but the BEST thing is still sleep...sleep and sleep. It's will take naturally your under eye bags. I mean, you need to sleep more than 3 to 4 month. Also drink a lot lot and lot water and no cafe (sadly I need cafe for work....:phew:)

• 2 months later...

Drinking plenty of water helps! Plus has so many other benefits.

Temporary fix: for fair to medium skintones, try a coral/peach colored concealer under your regular concealer/foundation. Or red-orange if you have a darker skintone.

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2019 at 5:07 AM, Jane Maryline said:

Try to maintain your sleep hours. You can also put cucumber on your bags to calm it. And for the permanent result, maybe try for Korean under eye bag surgery?? :D 

Cucumber might help indeed. Also you could visit your doctor so he could check if you have something that bothers you. For example, I was recently diagnosed with sleep apnea... that means I need to change my sleeping habits and get rid of my old bed as well as pillows. Already reading a review about proper pillow, here's link for anyone experiencing the same issues as I do.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Here are a few tips to get rid of your eyebags;

1. Apply tea bags 

You can actually use caffeinated tea bags under your eyes to help with dark circles and bags.

The caffeine in the tea contains powerful antioxidants and may increase blood flow to your skin.

Green tea, in particular, has been touted by researchers for its potential anti-inflammatory effects.

To do this:

1.   Step two tea bags for 3 to 5 minutes.

2.   Let the tea bags chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.

3.   Then, squeeze out the extra liquid and apply to your under-eye area.

4.   Leave the tea bags on for 15 to 30 minutes.

2. Use lightening products

Skin lightening creams contain an ingredient called hydroquinone. This ingredient interferes with the production of melanin in the skin. This can help reduce the appearance of dark bags or under-eye circles.

Here's a link to help you: snowhttps://tinyurl.com/undereyesolutionhttps://tinyurl.com/nomoreyebagsnow

3. Stay hydrated

How much is enough? Experts recommend drinking around 13 cups of fluids a day for men, and about 9 cups of fluids for women, per day.

Don’t like water? The good news is that all fluids count toward your daily total. Still, water is a low-calorie option. Try sparkling waters, flavored waters, or even water infused with fruit. Hot or cold herbal decaffeinated tea is another good choice.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Get Rid of that ugly Eye Bags?

Well, it is said the ever famous cucumber for eye bags can really bring great results. Simply use 2 slices of cucumber for both eyes and leave them on for 15 to 20 minutes. Its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties work to freshen up the eyes and reduce puffy tissues.

Some Tips, Tricks & Warnings

* Eye bags and dark circles can be reduced with daily exercise because it increases blood flow and prevents congestion of fluid in our  bodies. This can reduce or even eliminate eye bags.

* Always remove your eye make up before bed so harsh cosmetics ingredients won't have a chance to sit on your skin overnight. Not removing your makeup contributes to darker circles, and it might also irritate your skin.

*Limit your intake of salty foods and alcohol. If you absolutely must have a drink or eat something extra salty, drink extra water to prevent dehydration.

If none of the natural ways work then an eye creme may be the next option.

A fast, safe and easy way. Just 2 mins away to temporarily fix that eye bags for your to look your best for that special occasion or for the most important day of your life.

So, please click the link below to find out for yourself.  Best of luck!!

https://tinyurl.com/RidEyeBags

Archived