[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin gave their best wishes to Korean students who are going into their school examination period.

SYJ: This year too, like a lie, that day is here. 

HB: Crash Landing on You, SeRi and Jung Hyuk 

SYJ: Sincerely wish all of you all the best in passing your tests

HB: All of you who are taking your exams/tests, Hwaiting!! We will see you soon.

My comments - they look so cute! Haha..Hyun Bin looks like a rich gentleman of old :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

My comments - they look so cute! Haha..Hyun Bin looks like a rich gentleman of old 

Both super duper cute. Yejin so amazingly cheerful. I know why hyunbin wear layer of jacket hmmm coz after that greetings is dating time. And his jacket is ready to give to her :wub:..

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, alou68 said:

Why o why?

Oh, you are not aware that the drama’s first broadcast has been postponed to December? Since the 2nd teaser, it has been consistently stated that the drama will premiere in December. In fact, two days ago, there were talks that the drama will premiere on 14 December. So I am glad to see that there’s the possibility of it being one week earlier :) After the release of the greetings video yesterday, some have speculated that the premiere could have been postponed because they do not want drama to clash with High School students’ final exam period.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, KimSooHanMoo said:

Oh, you are not aware that the drama’s first broadcast has been postponed to December? Since the 2nd teaser, it has been consistently stated that the drama will premiere in December. In fact, two days ago, there were talks that the drama will premiere on 14 December. So I am glad to see that there’s the possibility of it being one week earlier :) After the release of the greetings video yesterday, some have speculated that the premiere could have been postponed because they do not want drama to clash with High School students’ final exam period.

Oh well, if its for the good of the drama we can't do anything just pray for the success of it 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, luffie said:

Hello! I have been a lurker for a while. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the tidbits on the drama. I cannot wait for Dec 7! This is probably my most anticipated drama of the year! 

Same feels. Can't wait for this drama. Hoping for a success. :innocent:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

From the script reading clip, we now have more information about the various characters. I will give you here a summary of what I can pick out.

Hyun Bin described his character, Lee Jung Hyuk as,  "He’s a North Korean elite soldier, a principled man who knows how to take good care of his people.” “He has a warm heart and a pure image - these are his attractive qualities". He also described LJH’s charm in this way - “Rather than expressing himself through a lot of words, he’s a person who expresses himself first through his action.”

SYJ introduced her character Yoon SeRi as a chaebol heiress who in spite of that, wants to do her own fashion business. She described her character as “one with her own leadership qualities/style and is sometimes very cute.” She believes that Yoon SeRi’s charm lies in “her being pure and simple as a child”.  She said, "When she wants to laugh, she laughs, she cries when she is sad, when she’s angry, she’s angry. Her free expression of her feelings makes her very attractive." SYJ also said she hopes she will show her unique transformative acting in this drama.

Seo Ji Hye said, “I’d like to know what a North Korean woman is like, and I hope to show a variety of charms in this drama." 

Kim Jung Hyun, who plays Goo Seung Joon, a conman, describes his character as, “a young entrepreneur and a liar, a person with brazenness and shamelessness". He said his character will be strong, three-dimensional and unpredictable.

At the beginning of the clip, these are their descriptions about the drama.

Hyun Bin - It’s really fun.

Yejin - You will laugh till you feel tired.

Jung Hyun - There will be a lot of laughter.

Seo Ji Hye - It’s really funny.

My comments- I really like the fun atmosphere! Think the North Korean Ahjumma Soldier Squad will really be funny. There’s also Kim Sun-young in that ahjumma squad - she was in Her Private Life and she’s also in the currently airing’s When Camelia Blooms as one of the gossipy alley ahjummas in DongBaek’s neighborhood. She can be really funny. :lol:

And haha..let me just spazz about how handsome Hyun Bin looks! And his arm muscles- he’s so handsome and masculine that I can :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

At the beginning of the clip, these are their descriptions about the drama.

Hyun Bin - It’s really fun.

Yejin - You will laugh till you feel tired.

Jung Hyun - There will be a lot of laughter.

Seo Ji Hye - It’s really funny.

Thanks for your summary. :) 

Ohhh... they make it sound like so much fun! I'm glad they are having fun, at work :) , while we'll be having fun, at play :)!

I can't wait to 'laugh till I feel tired' :lol: I can't wait for the main 4! Particularly looking forward to SYJ+HB. :wub:

Thanks to everyone for your posts and updates. Keep them coming! :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Chemby 9 said:

“Rather than expressing himself through a lot of words, he’s a person who expresses himself first through his action.” ... so like hyun bin himself 

Ikr. Watched his part multiple times. At his interview portion, he was so soft and “shy”. He was just being himself.

Then at the Kim Sun-young’s part, we can see his shy laughter after the “omo omo I am going to die” line by the ahjumma across Kim Sun-young.

Let me share about that part (from my memory). Kim Sun- young’s line - “Yesterday what did he say that was so special? His face was  special? His face! His face! (laughter)”

Caption - “A natural monument face to be protected as a national treasure.” You can see Hyun Bin’s shy smile here. Then another caption - “All have the same thoughts.” “ All North Korean ahjummas’ heart towards Lee Jung Hyuk” :D:D

Like me, think the North Korean Ahjumma Soldier Squad will be LJH-ahjumma- admirers :D:D:D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364484wpp/watch-hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-and-more-introduce-their-characters-at-first-script-reading-for-crash-landing-on-you

Watch: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, And More Introduce Their Characters At First Script Reading For “Crash Landing On You”

Watch: Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, And More Introduce Their Characters At First Script Reading For “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You” has revealed a behind-the-scenes video from the first script reading!

The drama is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due to high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

The behind-the-scenes video teased the comedic draw of the drama, as the cast members commented on how they spent the table reading constantly laughing. Son Ye Jin said, “It was a lot of fun and kind of hard because I was laughing so much.”

Introducing his character, Hyun Bin said in his interview, “[Ri Jung Hyuk] is an elite North Korean captain, and he’s by-the-book, but he takes good care of his own and has a warm heart. He’s got an innocent side to him as well.”

Son Ye Jin, who’s playing a South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri, said, “Despite growing up in an affluent family, [Yoon Se Ri] doesn’t rely on that and builds her own successful fashion company. She’s very skilled and charismatic, and at times she’s very lovable. She has an almost child-like simplicity to her that will make you laugh.”

Seo Ji Hye then introduced her character, Seo Dan, a North Korean in the top 1 percent who is also Ri Jung Hyuk’s fiancée. She said, “I was curious what a North Korean female [character] would be like, and I think you’ll be able to see in this drama.

Kim Jung Hyun also talked a little bit about his character Ku Seung Jun. “He’s smart and quick on his feet. He’s a young businessman and conman.”

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” premieres December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Haha..coz I have only been focusing on Hyun Bin’s part, I hadn’t realized that Yoon SeRi said this:

“I am saying this because I won’t say it again.”

”The face is to my taste.”

Then caption - Hyunbin’s face shows up with “SeRi’s taste” :D

Haha..so many references to Hyun Bin’s (I mean LJH’s) face! I LIKE!!! I am loving this pair of Writer and Director alr :lol:

YSkYGPR.jpg

Bur, but, cameraman, 좀 정신 차려, 부탁드립니다! Why are most of Hyun Bin’s shots so blur?! You don’t want to kill us with his handsomeness?! :wub: Aigoooo

(sorry, I have been trying really hard to control my urge to complain about this since I saw the script reading vid..haha..)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Haha..coz I have only been focusing on Hyun Bin’s part, I hadn’t realized that Yoon SeRi said this:

“I am saying this because I won’t say it again.”

”The face is to my taste.”

Then caption - Hyunbin’s face shows up with “SeRi’s taste” :D

Haha..so many references to Hyun Bin’s (I mean LJH’s) face! I LIKE!!! I am loving this pair of Writer and Director alr :lol:

Bur, but, cameraman, 좀 정신 차려, 부탁드립니다! Why are most of Hyun Bin’s shots so blur?! You don’t want to kill us with his handsomeness?! :wub: Aigoooo

(sorry, I have been trying really hard to control my urge to complain about this since I saw the script reading vid..haha..)

I'm pretty sure the drama is hilarious , funny and full of love can't wait December 14

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Love 2