[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

10 hours ago, RobinM said:

Switzerland is Neutral. They can meet there on Equal terms I suppose and  Not as North Korean or South but just as Lovers. No idea about Mongolia.

Switzerland, my opinion is the ending part. After the release of ysr (syj) , she's heading to switzerland for holiday to clear her mind from the memories she found in north korea and not knowing at the lake area where both meet each other and seal their love for last:blush:

Hb is no longer binded to his fiancee maybe he separated from bcoz his heart long for yejin. He got crazy all day and night thinking of her(seri) , so he take all sorts of alibi just to be granted for a short break and coincidentally he's selected to b part of the troupe as a pianist in switzerland. Engaging a deeper breadth outside his zone, his mind dictate him to raom about until he saw the paraglyding events and his memories about seri still clear and seri was also there at that point looking but unfortunately two of them didn't met. 

2)mongolian filming my opinion too is also a part of a place simulating or imitating the real north korean situation aside from taking all the scenery inside south korean peninsula. It looks like a part when both are in the runs and hiding from other north korean authorities. Mostly their shots are in remote areas considering mongolia and provinces of south korea. 

Anyways another 1 mth added to this anticipated drama after november. Beautiful things happen to those who patiently wait:innocent:. Hoping the written story is wonderfully made. AND REAP A GREAT SUCCESS RATING RATING SOARING HIGH. Keep praying guys for the whole team. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Fangirlingislife Now that I have seen the Chinese subtitles, that line of LJH should be, “It’s you who have come to the North.”

Haha..let me spazz about Hyun Bin’s LJH..as always, Hyun Bin has yet again created and delivered to us a brand new person and I have alr fallen in love with LJH haha. Think he’s going to be a rather contemplative, steady and cool sort of guy. 

I have learned that “Lee” is spelt as “Ri” (리) in North Korea whereas it is spelt as ”Yi” (“이”) in South Korea. 

Now, on the delay for the premiere broadcast, I think it is most probably because they are unable to complete the shooting in time. As the drama involves the translation of North Korean to English, it is also likely that the production team will need a bit more time than normal. tvN has yet to confirm which day of December the premiere broadcast will be, so I think they are still unable to commit the date yet. Hopefully we will get confirmation news soon. 

On Hyun Bin’s schedule, it has been reported quite a few months back that his next movie “Bargaining” will begin shooting in January. So it looks like he’ll be going straight from one project to another with no rest in between :tears:

Re Mongolia, it can also be where they escaped to in their secret route back to South Korea. Mongolia is a friendly country to both NK and SK (I believe it also shares a border with NK), so it is possible for them to take that escape route to enter SK coz it is not possible for Yoon SeRi to cross the DMZ from NK to SK. 

As for the scene in Switzerland where they were watching the para-gliders, I think their paths crossed at one point in their youth but maybe they didn’t know each other then. From the dressing and styling (LJH had ear phones in his ears), think they were young then. And Yoon SeRi might have developed a passion for paragliding from then.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Watch: Son Ye Jin Finds Herself In Sticky Situation With Hyun Bin In Teaser For New Drama

Watch: Son Ye Jin Finds Herself In Sticky Situation With Hyun Bin In Teaser For New Drama

The upcoming tvN weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” has shared a new teaser video that is a little different from their first sneak peek.

The drama will tell the story of chaebol heiress Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin). They fall in love after Yoon Se Ri is forced to land in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to high winds and Ri Jung Hyuk tries to protect her by hiding her.

The new teaser video shows the moment Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk meet for the very first time, where she literally crash lands into him. She calls out for help as she’s stuck in a tree and though she’s glad to see a soldier at first, she takes in his attire and realizes he’s a North Korean soldier. He gets ready to fire on her when she falls on top of him, allowing her to have a safe landing.

Wanting to deny what’s going on, she says, “You defected, right?” but he replies, “You seem to be misunderstanding this situation. You’re in North Korea.” She’s stunned by the revelation as she says, “How did I get here?” The teaser is quite comical compared to the more cinematic first teaser, and give a glance into the great chemistry between Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere in December.

Check out the teaser below!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/10/31/son-ye-jin-is-literally-crash-landing-on-you-on-top-of-hyun-bin-in-second-drama-teaser/

For the record, the commentator by the name of randomlee in the blogpost is not me. :sweatingbullets:  

Haha this discovery did make me wanna change by Soompi profile but it doesn’t look like it’s possible. 

Anyhow it is interesting that the second teaser is attracting a lot of diverse opinions.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Haters always be haters.

Let them be what they want.

We're here to support our actors n actress in Crash Landing on You.

Thank you so much @KimSooHanMoo for your update. Goshh you're really fast.

At first when I read koala's comments yesterday I found someone has name as your previous name. But I thought you might not the person cause you always be careful with your words.

Keep posting dear.

We'll be waiting for another teaser, news and all.

Crash landing on You, fighting!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

Haters always be haters.

At first when I read koala's comments yesterday I found someone has name as your previous name. But I thought you might not the person cause you always be careful with your words.

Keep posting dear.

Agree with you @peggygordon! Haters gonna hate. I think most of them are shippers from different dramas of HB.

@KimSooHanMoo I noticed most comments on that blogsite are usually trolls, Haters or bashers. 

Anyway let's not mind those haters and just continue to be excited for crash landing on you! 

Can't wait for December!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Haters always be haters.

Keep posting dear.

Thank you for your love and trust in me haha! I was really put off by those comments...talk about such a random coincidence haha! But I like my new Soompi name haha..Kim Soo Han Moo is Kim Joo Won’s chant in Secret Garden and it’s also a fictitious name for a fictitious person with longevity (Soo Han Moo means longevity). So yes, longevity for Actor Hyun Bin’s career and popularity and longevity as a fan of Hyun Bin fits my motto :lol:

Anyway, as a fan of Hyun Bin there’s no way I would downplay his acting skills in order to uplift another or blame his co-Stars for the drama’s performance haha..I think the world of his acting and have enjoyed all of his dramas and movies. I also happened to like Han Ji Min too...he once picked her as the most beautiful actress among all the actresses he has worked with (up to that point in time) :lol:

So yes, am looking forward to a very enjoyable and fruitful journey with Crash Landing on You and all of you :) By the way, so far, the teasers have received only positive reception from Chinese drama fans. Having watched a few episodes of My Love From The Star, I am confident in Park Ji Eun’s writing. She delivers her stories in a very impactful way. It won’t be a straight up comedy. It will be heartwarming. We can expect beautiful and philosophical lines. As I have said, I love Park Ji Eun’s My Husband Got A Family very much. And I am almost certain it will be a happy ending, judging by this writer’s past works. Also judging by this Writer’s past works it is not likely to be love at first sight and the love story will develop really nicely. This writer is also very good at making the lead actress shine. I always love kdramas with female characters that are well written - this happens to be the weakness of many kdrama writers. So I am happy that I can expect well written female characters from this writer.  Let’s hope both our leads will get recognized by awards for their hard work through this drama. 

This wikitree article in the tweet is well written. The tweet says, “Hyun Bin-ssi, forget the traumatic memories of ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ that has passed and here’s hoping this drama will be extremely successful..”

Then in the last two paragraphs of the article:

In 2018, after their meeting in ‘The Negotiation’, the two were involved in a “love scandal”. At that time, that drew a lot of attention and netizens say, if the two are really meeting each other, they would make a ‘Good Man Good Woman’ couple.

As the two of them are very close, they are expected to give us an extremely good chemistry in the upcoming romance drama.  Aside from the topic  “Crash Landing of Love”, people are also curious to see if the two of them are indeed destined for love.”

My comments- I have used the literal translation of the Hangeul title of the drama - Crash Landing of Love in my translation. The expression “Good Man Good Woman” is a my best attempt at  translating “선남선녀” which is a common description of two good people who are a couple. 선 literally means good-hearted. This expression has a Chinese equivalent 善男善女 but there is no English equivalent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Looks like there’s sighting of Hyun Bin in Naepo, Chungnam! 
IG caption - “Freaking handsome Hyun Bin”

A few days ago, the same IG uploader posted about tvN’s shooting of a drama in Chungnam. He chanced upon the banners while taking a walk with his wife. He said he wasn’t sure if it was Crash Landing as the banner didn’t say which drama it is.

So yes, shooting is still underway in the earnest. I also learned that the delay in the broadcast date could be due to Netflix’s requirements. Apparently the same happened to Vagabond which was entirely pre-produced. I was told that though that drama had long finished shooting by the time of the news of it being a Netflix  Originals production, it still took quite a while more before it premiered.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

The poster is out!

bCLOemP.jpg

My translation of the text in the poster - Like a lie, she made a crash landing into his world. 

My take on the poster - Though it has a romantic atmosphere (the two of them sitting under the stars with a bonfire between them and both looking so intently into each other’s eyes), the poster also has a rather sombre feel about it. The poster looks more befitting of a melo romance drama than a romcom drama.

• Like 7

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Get Romantic In Front Of A Campfire In Teaser Poster For “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Get Romantic In Front Of A Campfire In Teaser Poster For “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You” has shared its first teaser poster of Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin.

The drama will tell the story of chaebol heiress Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin). They fall in love after Yoon Se Ri is forced to land in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to high winds and Ri Jung Hyuk tries to protect her by hiding her.

The first teaser video captured the breathtaking landscape of Switzerland as the two characters crossed paths with each other. Then the second teaser video unveiled the comical first meeting between them, which prompted much excitement.

The first teaser poster features Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin in front of a bonfire under a night sky full of stars. They gaze deeply into each other’s eyes with a romantic atmosphere in the air. Viewers are already looking forward to their on-screen chemistry as they portray forbidden love between a South Korean woman and North Korean soldier.

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin1.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere in December.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing of Love, 사랑의 불시착 - Sat & Sun @ 22:55 KST - Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin - Premieres in December 2019
14 hours ago, Kate said:

CJ Entertainment company is indicated as a sponsor on a poster? Will this company be producing our drama? 

The network that is broadcasting this drama in Korea is tvN and TVN is owned by CJ ENM. That’s why the drama poster shows the logo of CJ ENM. There are two production companies working on this drama and they are Studio Dragon (that has produced many high quality kdramas such as Goblin) and Culture Depot. The distributors are tvN for Korea and Netflix for countries outside of Korea. Outside of Korea, drama is reflected as a Netflix Originals production. Hope this helps :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 11/5/2019 at 7:55 AM, sharluvsenergy said:

realize tvN tagged the wrong Seo Jihye's IG.

I think they will amend it when they found out. 

Actresses who are less exposure on tv or movie is it due to their acting wise even they are pretty ? Seo jihye is pretty thou. I have read somewhere in insta the comment i think it comes from one of the jealous of this binjin pairing and it was said "jihye make hyunbin fall for you" :D

In fact we don't know also since hyunbin and yejin were saying they are just close friends. However we love supporting binjin pairing to their drama and movie. Beyond that on their personal level we give them due respect... but our hopes to being a real couple still clinging up there :wub:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002821841

cnC5k27.png

This news article reported that Kim Yeong-pil will join the drama as Lee Jung Hyun’s superior, known as “Dae Chua”. He, together with Oh Man Seok’s character, Jo Cheol Gang are two North Korean army personnel who will keep a close watch on LJH. He is regarded by his subordinates as a soldier with a keen sense of leadership and authority. In the drama, he is also a character who listens to his wife, Ma Yeong Ae (actress Kang Jeong NaN). His character and his relationship with his wife are expected to add to the fun of the drama plot.

tvN has released the script reading pic with the caption (my translation below):

“ <Crash Landing on You> Casting Release. 
Hyun Bin X Son Yejin X Seo Ji Hye X Kim Jung Hyun are going to make a crash landing in our hearts this winter with Perfect Visuals X Perfect Chemistry.“

The text in the pic (my translation below):

“tvN’s new Saturday/Sunday drama

Crash Landing on You

The Absolute Top Secret Romance between chaebol heiress Yoon SeRi who, on a certain day, due to a paragliding accident caused by a typhoon, crash landed in North Korea and North Korean Special Force Officer Lee Jung Hyuk who, while protecting her, falls in love with her.

December, first broadcast”

And Netflix has released the 2nd teaser with  English subs!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

There was sighting of shooting for Crash Landing yesterday. Am not sure where the sighting was. The person who uploaded on her IG did not know it was shooting for a drama with Hyun Bin and Son Yejin in it until she did a search thereafter. She regretted not looking carefully. She said she had a glimpse of someone with a slender “bodyguard” body. If it was in Seoul, then it could be shooting for Yoon SeRi’s or characters living in the South parts. I am half wondering if the guy in grey sweater with dark colored hoodie in the blurry 2nd pic might be Hyun Bin (judging from the standing posture). 

• Like 5
  • Love 2