[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

mixed feeling about today eps. comedy and sweet moment still there but its getting more serious problems. 

its kinda funny how female alpha like seri become clueless in north korea,i think she can destroy south korean women just with her looks and smile. the bickering of two couple,but its not love and hate typical thing. just two clueless people which is kinda funny.

cant wait for next eps.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Did SD just say that she doesn’t care if RJH gets hurt or dies? I thought she really liked him!

OMG! I thought the same too..

She is waiting for him for 10 years!

Btw,everytime RJH with SD,it is like he with his boss,not his fiancee.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

I think the scene when JH cries in the preview is misleading. I believe it’s from the past, when he received the news of his brother’s death.

And Seo Dan mother is a widow, from her uncle reaction after they settled the wedding date “You finally did it” I believe it’s just a convenient marriage even for her, I don’t think she likes him at all. It’s just a spoiled girl hurt because people in the town saw her “fiancé” with another woman.

• Like 13

In the previous episodes, I just feel that Seo Dan is typical arrogant privileged girl, but after today's episode, I feel that above all that, she is demanding in a very rude way and she schemes to get things done her way (getting all the parents involved so that Junghyuk doesn't have a way out). She is very clear that Junghyuk doesn't have feelings for her, but she set her mind that he belongs to her so he needs to follow through what she has in mind like what she said previously - marriage comes after the engagement. She even demands that he cooperates with her by adding love into it. Gosh.. The more I talk about it, the more I feel anger towards her. The feelings she has towards Junghyuk is definitely not love. Yes, she probably likes him but it has turned into obsessiveness when Seri appeared. It has become a sort of competition to show that she will get the man she wants no matter how hard Seri tries or how attracted Junghyuk is towards Seri (she definitely knows that from the first meeting with Seri as it's obvious Junghyuk has never shown this side of him to her).

The last 15-20 minutes of tonight's episode was really touching for me. I love how the ducklings (even Pyo Chisu who complained and said he won't be going) went all the way to have a send off picnic for Seri. I love how they went through the effort to catch fish, crabs etc for Seri because she wouldn't eat a pig that's slaughtered in front of her. I love that Pyo Chisu actually wrote a poem for Seri even though he wrote in his complaints about her but at the end of everything, he wishes the best for her. It made me teary-eyed. The goodbye scene between Junghyuk and Seri made me tear as well as they both have each other in their hearts but they are helpless about it. The last part where it shows Junghyuk preparing to protect Seri secretly just turned on my tap full blast. He kept his promise to Seri until the end even though he didn't tell her about it. He said he would protect her as long as she is within his sight.:tears:

I really like the chimaek date Junghyuk and Seri had but it tugged all sorts of strings at my heart. ;( The scene where they were walking on the street after Gu Seungjun left, Junghyuk gave such a big hint that he feels insecure when Seri is not within his sight. He was angry with her previously for telling Seungjun that he is her bodyguard but in this scene, he literally told her that he is her protector/bodyguard, and in order for him to do so, he needs her to be in his sight all the time.

I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight but I need to as it's back to reality tomorrow, meaning that I have to be back at work. Someone please help fast forward the time to next Saturday so that I can watch the next episode. This drama just gets better with each episode. I get that more of the melodrama is coming soon as the plot thickens but I can't get myself off this ship as I am too far into the ocean. I just want the lovebirds to be able to overcome all the obstacles (or at least most of them) and be happy together.

Goodbye for tonight and I will be back soon tomorrow with more to say (cos I am sure I have missed out something like I always do).

• Like 21
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Btw,everytime RJH with SD,it is like he with his boss,not his fiancee.

I am curious about that as well.

Spoiler

SD’s mother said that the engagement was because of money(?)

I wonder what’s behind the closed door.

• Like 7

SD

Do you know how many times we have met? 
This is the seventh time , 

we met together with our parents four times & the fifth times we met we got engaged . 

but don’t you feel like , There something  missing? 

15776362841577636087.gif

so @cybertron @joonminfan it’s no surprise they feel awkward together like boss & employee :sweat_smile: they met only alone twice  :D

& if she wish him dead , she told him yesterday please cooperate I will do anything for us to fall in love , it’s was clearly a warning :sweatingbullets: but his cooperation was  going around the town with seri & fall for her  :P

# some thought before I watch the 6 episode 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Wow! I did not expect so much action and story development by the end of episode 6. Not even halfway there, where is this story going?

Any guesses for why Jeong Hyuk is so despondent at the end of the preview for episode 7?

I just realised right before that they added a scene of someone pointing a gun at Seri too...:cry:

Ahhh how will we last till the end of the week with so little to speculate...

I’m also hanging out at the Korean site DC Inside and saw a funny thread.

“They have to have done it. Look at how they look at each other.”

”It’s precisely because they haven’t done it that’s why he’s so passionate!”

Ahem, ahem.

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 1

Watching today's episode. So the her assistant and that insurance dude sent the tape to her step siblings but not to her father? I mean the police is investigating it.. Her parents surely know about it right? Right?.....................

• Like 5

spoiler ep 6 part 2

YSR asked RJH if she should ask help from GSJ for her to go back to SK. Since he comes to NK for business he can go back easily to SK. Or maybe she can send message to her family about her well beings with GSJ. RJH ask how she can trust him easily?

Spoiler

YSR: To be able to meet with him again in here, we really have some destiny
RJH: *scoffs* Does destiny happen that easy? 
YSR: I almost married to him and now we meet in here. It is really not average case
RJH: That...Well I'm just saying this as an example. Just an example. How about when you suddenly fall from the sky and I caught you? What about when you who escaped and almost got hit by a car and you stood exactly in front of my house?
YSR: Those were coincidence
RJH: Whoa! Of course not! A coincidence is your meetings with him
YSR: Uh why do you suddenly become competitive about this?
RJH: Uhm no it's not like that. I just want to tell you the difference between destiny and coincidence
YSR: What's wrong with you? Our Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi, do you want to be fated with me?
RJH: That's not what I mean
YSR: Alright, alright. Let's say that it's a destiny that we meet. Let's put it that way
RJH: You don't have to
YSR: After all, this is a meeting between South and North. That is a destiny
RJH: I said you don't have to put it that way!

SD visited the hotel after received a tip from her friend who saw RJH with YSR in a hotel. She used her connection to ask about RJH's rooms. She waited in front of the two rooms and from RJH came out from one of the room. Seconds later from the same room YSR came out

Spoiler

YSR: You left your key
SD: If these kind of situation happens for the second time, it is right for me to be upset, right?
YSR: If I were you, then yeah it's right
SD: Someone told me that you are in this hotel, so I came to check
RJH: How do you know about my room number?
SD: The son of this hotel owner chased after me when I was studying in Russia
YSR: Uhm, I understand that this situation is something that you can misunderstood, but for your information we are staying in the separate rooms with different doors
SD: I don't want to know and I didn't even ask you
YSR: Ah, I see that you don't want to know about it. Well then, I'll leave for you to talk. Excuse me
SD: Are you going to keep me standing out in here?
(RJH asked for his key from YSR and after he received it he went inside his room. SD keeps glaring at YSR)
YSR: (Once RJH and SD went inside the room) She won't kill him, right?

That evening, YSR had an appointment with GSJ for a chat while RJH had a 'forced' appointment with SD, her mother and his parents for a family meetings. Inside the lift YSR commented that RJH looks alright

Spoiler

YSR: I thought you'd get shot by her. She was shooting laser with her eyes
RJH: Will you be okay meeting him alone?
YSR: I'll be fine. I've met with him before and even though he isn't a really good person, he is not a bad man
RJH: You should take out the pincers before you eat the crab
YSR: What's with the crab?
RJH: I mean a clumsy person like you should always be careful of anything. Usually the one that you know the best is the first one who stabs you in the back
YSR: Oh, that is dangerous
RJH: What do you mean?
YSR: Your melo gaze when you are worried about me
RJH: What gaze?
YSR: Don't fall in love with me, Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi. I'll be in trouble
RJH: (checking her temperature) You don't have a fever tough
YSR: Stop touching me. Seriously, don't fall in love with me. I won't be responsible for it
RJH: Why won't she stop talking nonsense

After their separate appointments, YSR met with SD again inside the toilet

Spoiler

SD: I guess the project that you both are working on is pretty urgent, for you to follow after him to Pyong Yang
YSR: I didn't follow him but we came together
SD: You go to a hotel with one man and have a coffee with a different man. You must be sociable. Or are you an easy woman?
YSR: Why? I already had a coffee with the man that come together to the hotel this afternoon
SD: Is that so? I just picked a wedding date with the said man just now. The last Saturday of next month, we will get married
YSR: Ah, really? Oh.. I see. Congratulations. I wish I could attend your wedding but I won't be here by then
SD: Don't worry. Your absence is the best wedding gift for me
YSR: Cursing someone while smiling is used to be my thing. She beat me. Tch. Seri you have always been pretty since you were born so why are you looking so weird at this moment? I should have a different hair style

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

original post gifs:

.. so he wanted picture after all :wub: 

EDIT: (by lmangla)

Harbourside-Place-Generation-Churchs-Win

welcome to day 5 of Soompi Winterland! here are your goodies!

Spoiler

our wish for you: may you have a love that crashes into your life when you least expect it! till that story happens, we hope you will enjoy the moments as they come with a quiet smile in your heart and the sun on your face!

78ab7f920f53ad8f810238f90c275b59.jpg

when you are feeling low, dress well! remember clothes maketh a man!  even mr. dimples has competition from mr. wild hair in this funny ad/spoof. :lol: did it make you smile?

here's a gift of paw and cuddles from a little furry friend. is your heart warmed?

f61736886c720bd076b9be41fc74f867.jpg

and to finish off our goodies, here's a little snack

healthy-biscuits-1579176285.jpg

did you enjoy this goodie bag?  let us know the event thread if there are any  interesting beliefs about dimples where you are from!

hb6.jpg

Edited by Lmangla
borrowing post for december event. :)
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, sharluvsenergy said:

In the previous episodes, I just feel that Seo Dan is typical arrogant privileged girl, but after today's episode, I feel that above all that, she is demanding in a very rude way and she schemes to get things done her way (getting all the parents involved so that Junghyuk doesn't have a way out). She is very clear that Junghyuk doesn't have feelings for her, but she set her mind that he belongs to her so he needs to follow through what she has in mind like what she said previously - marriage comes after the engagement. She even demands that he cooperates with her by adding love into it. Gosh.. The more I talk about it, the more I feel anger towards her. The feelings she has towards Junghyuk is definitely not love. Yes, she probably likes him but it has turned into obsessiveness when Seri appeared. It has become a sort of competition to show that she will get the man she wants no matter how hard Seri tries or how attracted Junghyuk is towards Seri (she definitely knows that from the first meeting with Seri as it's obvious Junghyuk has never shown this side of him to her).

Unpopular opinion: I like Seo Ji Hye character, Seo Dan. Yes, I believe sometimes the way she carries herself with her words and actions can be seen as unbearable and manipulative but I love the strong independent woman aura she exudes when she's onscreen. I don't find her annoying and I can say she is my favorite character that keeps me glued , I just love seeing her on screen more so than the leads.  I think she has no chemistry with Hyun Bin, as expected since it feels like a one-sided relationship but she has tons with Kim Jung Hyun, who is also a good actor. It's weird, it feels like I'm already invested more in the second leads and found them much more interesting. I usually watch dramas based on the leads but it's odd that I'm watching it solely for the 2nd leads this time.  I feel they will have much more character development as the series progresses.

Spoiler

Presumably, she didn't even bat an eye for a hotel CEO chasing her while she was in Russia. She knows she has a fiancee and she is loyal to him. While she has to deal with her fiancee being attracted to another woman and has to hear from someone else that her fiance is at the same hotel and has to find out herself that they are next door neighbors. She has every right to be jealous and infuriated (scream, yell, cry, throw pillows, create hysteria etc. I'll stop there :D) but she kept her cool and class which I love about her character.

When SD said that she does not care of RJH if he is "hurt or dies", I think she's just hurt since she waited for his fiance for so long, but only to find out he is falling for someone else. Any woman will feel upset, frustrated, disappointed and let their emotions get the better of themselves - it's only human. I was actually frustrated myself watching RJH always thinking about the SR the whole time (ie. looking back at the rearview mirror and his eyes constantly wandering occasionally when his fiancee is right there).

Spoiler

I find myself unable to ship the main leads especially when they were intimate and cozy at the fire at night, after SD told SR in the washroom that she saw her with another man and that she was getting married to RJH  next month. But the main leads couldn't seem to hide the infatuation with one another.

I'd be fine if RJH is more decisive and break off his engagement and then run off with SR (which he might do later on). But the fact that he is constantly digging himself into a deeper hole seeing it as an obligation and responsibility to check off one his tasks on his "To-Do" list is incredibly frustrating and not to mention unfair for all parties regardless of SD's reasoning to continue this loveless marriage.

The fact that SD had arranged the meeting between families could be seen as manipulative to pressure RJH into marriage soon.  But I just find that SD just isn't sure how to approach this situation and that she is just a lost as RJH because she knows that both of them are going through this due to fulfilling a promise but knows that RJH does not have the courage to do it. It also doesn't help with RJH situation with SR that hit a nerve with SD. It may be as simple as "what does SK women have that NK women don't?" :D

I already feel the heartbreak for SD even though RJH never truly loved her.  SD has difficulty expressing her emotions to anyone while always harboring it to herself, not even to her mother. It was a relief that she is slowly opening  up to KJH at the rooftop when she was asking for advice from a total stranger. My ship for these two is slowly sailing. :wub:

I just hope the writer doesn't drag out her already sunken relationship with her fiancee and try to let her find her own happiness soon.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, Nat_93 said:

I think the scene when JH cries in the preview is misleading. I believe it’s from the past, when he received the news of his brother’s death.

And Seo Dan mother is a widow, from her uncle reaction after they settled the wedding date “You finally did it” I believe it’s just a convenient marriage even for her, I don’t think she likes him at all. It’s just a spoiled girl hurt because people in the town saw her “fiancé” with another woman.

Agreed~ when I saw the scene of him crying, I thought something was off. I went on youtube to watch the preview again and I do think it is a flashback. As you can see, he has black fabric on his left arm, which I think means a funeral or someone's passing.

I also don't think SD likes him although she doesn't come off to me as spoiled - I think she's just hurt. Imagine devoting and being loyal waiting for a guy for 8 years, only to find that he's interested in another girl; her reaction is appropriate to me. I think she has a genuine interest to get to know him; and is trying to work with him to go through the steps of engagement, falling in love and marriage - and to be fair, I do think RJH's side dragged it on for a long time. He never refused the marriage or went against it - he just never cared for it, but in the end, they both knew what they were getting into. She's just being proactive trying to work it out because he's not, which is understandable to me as well.

• Like 17

Spoiler for ep 6 part 3

RJH is looking for YSR worriedly when she was walking with GSJ. He finally found her at the park

Spoiler

YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi?
GSJ: He hasn't get off work yet?
YSR: What are you doing here?
RJH: That's what I wanted to ask. Let's go
YSR: Seung Jun-ssi, I will go with him from here. If you need to talk with me urgently, you can contact the number I gave you
GSJ: Sure, see you later. Keep up the good work, Mr Ri
RJH: You said you gave him a number. What number do you mean?
YSR: Your phone number
RJH: My number? Who gives you the permission to do that?!
YSR: Gu Seung Jun promised to tell my father about me. Why do you look so angry?
RJH: You said I am your bodyguard. Your protector. I can't see you so how should I suppose to protect you?
YSR: Is that why you are angry? Because you can't see me?
RJH: That's why you should stay within my sight
YSR: So what if you can see me?
RJH: You will be safe, as long as I can see you
YSR: Tch, do you think you are someone from the Avengers? You don't even know what will happen in the future so how can you be so sure of yourself? Do you always win in everything? 
RJH: There's almost no memories of me losing
YSR: Well now that I am here, even though I can't eat Pyong Yang cold noodles, I want to drink beer along the DaeDong river. Do you know any good place for that?

While having a beer and chicken inside a bar, YSR saw that the snow is falling outside

Spoiler

YSR: Oh, it's snowing
RJH: I can see that
YSR: It is the first snow, isn't it? My my we're in trouble. If you watch the first snow fall together with someone, your love (with that person) will come true. Have you heard about that myth?
RJH: It's my first time hearing about that
YSR: In Seoul, the traffic will get worse when the first snow fall. It's because people who are in flirting state will try to have a date with their partner. Why? Because if you watch the first snow fall together, your love will comes true
RJH: Is that true?
YSR: Yes. But, it shouldn't happen between us. It will only cause trouble
RJH: Yeah, that will be a big trouble
YSR: A big trouble? Why? What? Because you supposed to be with your real fiance, but you are now with me? That's why it will be a big trouble?
RJH: I'm sorry to ask but are you sick? Like a happiness and sadness disorder?
YSR: What do you mean with happiness and sadness disorder? Do you mean a bipolar disorder?
RJH: You keep talking this and that. I just don't know what you really want to say
YSR: I don't even know about myself. How could you understand me? I suddenly feel excited and then suddenly sad, it is my drinking habit. Let's just have a toast 
(YSR rest her head on RJH's shoulder. He tried to move her head)
YSR: Is it heavy?
RJH: A bit
YSR: If a small face like me feels heavy, then what is the use of this? Why do you bother carrying around your broad shoulder? Just get rid off your muscle. Just put up with me for a moment. The reason my head feels heavy is because I have a lot on my mind
RJH: Why are you thinking a lot? You are going back soon. Shouldn't you supposed to like it ?
YSR: Because I like it (you). Because I like it (you) that it gives me a headache. Because I like it (you). You don't even know anything.

YSR told RJH's squad that she will go back for real this time and want to have a farewell picnic with them.

Spoiler

RJH even offered to submit the paper for them taking a day off. PCS grumbled that he will be busy on day off but actually came out dragging all the ingredients for the picnic. They are going to have it near a small river and YSR saw a piglet. She was so shocked when KJM told her they are going to roast the piglet. She said she can't eat it. In the end the squad enter the rivers to catch fish and crabs.
After their meal, KJM told her they have a present for her. She is excited to receive it but when she knows PCS is going to read her a farewell poem written by him she pouted. PCS poem to YSR:

Farwell Poem to the Woman
When you hammer a nail, the nail goes into the wall
When the wind blows, a persimmon falls from the tree
But this Woman, does whatever she wants to do
When we shot her, she didn't die
When we curse at her, it doesn't affect her
Ooh, what a pain in the neck
But since you are going to leave
Please listen to my wishes
Take care and don't get hurt
Live well and don't forget about us
If somehow you are caught
Don't you dare
To mention my name

That night, YSR and RJH said their last farewell in front of the house

Spoiler

YSR: Are you really won't send me off? But I thought, you would accompany me to the airport
RJH: Let's say our goodbye here. Please take care of your health
YSR: This might not happen to you, but I think I will miss you. I will think about you some times. No, I will think about you often. We can't even ask about how each other is doing and that is upsetting
RJH: The moment you leave here, you will forget about this place and me and everything. Go back and live your life as you have been living and please take care. Just pretend that you had a nightmare. (hold his hand out for a shake)
YSR: Instead of a shake hands, can't you just give me a hug? It's for the last time (RJH insist holding out his hand. And they just hold each other hands, tightly)

• Like 10
  • Love 1