Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Okay, I lied about going to sleep. My brain is too active to sleep. Let me add 1 last thing before logging off for the night.

Did anyone realize how naturally Seri's name rolled off Junghyuk's tongue when he told the ducklings that he is bringing her to Pyongyang the next day? And he is definitely more jealous of Park Gwangbeom compared to the other ducklings cos firstly, Seri said he is the handsomest among all of them and secondly, she gave him TWO finger hearts instead of one.

I am checking out now for real. See you all again tomorrow!!

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Seems like Ri Jung Hyuk do not have a good relationship with his father. From ep 5, Ri Jung Hyuk’s father has stated clearly that he can’t  and don’t intend to help Jung Hyuk if he get into trouble.

Furthermore, his father did not show any concern to Junghyuk even after not meeting for a long time (JungHyuk did not even know about the ostrich implies that he had not been home for a period of time). Unlike Junghyuks’ mom who asked if he had eaten the moment junghyuk step into the house.

In addition, the conversation between JungHyuk and his father was a formal one. JungHyuk sat upright and talked to his father as if he was his boss. 
Maybe junghyuk father blame junghyuk for his older brothers’ death? Like if junghyuk didn’t go and pursue music in Switzerland, Moohyuk wouldn’t sacrifice himself and join the military. Hence, Moohyuks death could have been avoided. 

Or his dad thinks that moohyuk is more capable than junghyuk and thus favour moohyuk more. Moohyuks’ death must have been a great blow to the father.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3

@Ameera Ali i think Pyo (that duckling who always bickers with SR) has interpreted the heart finger correctly the last time.. crushing RJH like a bug... cos oppa can’t seem to outtalk SR.. any logic or excuse he said, gets overthrown by SR easily :joy: he should just kiss SR every time he gets on her nerves.. oh wait, thats supposed to be called a mere peck :kiss_closed:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

6 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

@Ameera Ali i think Pyo (that duckling who always bickers with SR) has interpreted the heart finger correctly the last time.. crushing RJH like a bug... cos oppa can’t seem to outtalk SR.. any logic or excuse he said, gets overthrown by SR easily :joy: he should just kiss SR every time he gets on her nerves.. oh wait, thats supposed to be called a mere peck :kiss_closed:

he can’t win , she upgraded herself to a wifey position now  :sweat_smile: how dare single free man spend The night outside :yum:

ezgif-7-3db1c05ea060.gif

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 21

JH and  Seri are great together!!!I can't wait to see what will happen to them...

• Like 14
  • Love 4

Its me or JH became very distant after the “heart” incident? He was so cold during the train trip, before the camping. Maybe giving her the cold shoulder thinking she doesn’t like him in that way?

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

Yes. Because in the situation as it stands right now he is Getting married and Se Re is definitely leaving this time. Acting warm ,Being cozy with her will just give them both even more pointless hurt. 

He would like to and is trying set his heart  back to day one, To Be the efficient and stern NK soldier with her to stop all the very inconvenient and dangerous feelings and thoughts he is having But Emotions can’t be turned off and just get stronger if not dealt with. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

Rating episode 5 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 8.730

Seoul: 9.794

It increased again! Will episode 6 achieve 10%? 

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

27 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ah this make me happy.

Thought the rating will be affect because last night also SBS Entertainment Award.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

We all be positive, this rating is very good and will gradually increase in time:innocent: still have ep 6 and more:star:

• Like 10
  • Love 1