[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 hours ago, pinheadlarryx said:

Hi all,

I had a question about the time line of the drama if someone knows the answer. If I recall correctly, Seri says the first time Seri goes to Switzerland, she heard the piano as she was standing on that ferry and that's what "saved her". RJH states that same day he was leaving Switzerland bc of his brother's death. So how is it possible they had so many encounters in Switzerland? It seems like the encounters that included Dan were from another date bc they're in diff clothing. 

To my understanding, all of these encounters occurred during SR’s first trip to Switzerland and so she would have been there long enough to have unintentionally encountered both JH and SD a number of times, the encounters just occur at different points on her first visit. So if we are speaking timeline wise during SR’s first trip to Switzerland where they actually meet then she first met SD in the candy store then JH on the bridge then both JH and SD near the bridge and the part where she heard JH play the piano was her last encounter with him prior to him leaving. JH was already there prior to SR even arriving so not unusual that they met before he actually left and SD happened to visit JH at the same time SR went to Switzerland.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, itspeanutbutterjellytime said:

As for YSR, think it was the scented candle moment! But it was probably when RJH took the bullet for her, is when she knew that he felt the same way too.

Actually, I think while Seri’s heart fluttered at the market when RJH held out the candle for her, I feel she was never fully certain of his love for her because he masked it very well. When she said to him many times, “don’t look at me like that,” I feel she was trying to fish for a response to see if he felt the same. But he never confirmed it. He verbally denied it in all ways possible, and even at Pyongyang Hotel when Dan told him to have dinner with their parents, he told her, “I will cooperate.” So throughout, he would never confirm anything with Seri or give her false hopes, and because she had always been rejected by the people she loved all her life, she never even dared hope. Even when she found her photo amongst his things, I think she still believed it was one sided on her part, especially when he yelled at her in the hospital. And that’s why she was so hurt. His kiss certainly surprised her, yet it didn’t because she did suspect it. She was just never sure of his reciprocation until the hospital kiss. He still refrained from saying the absolute words of commitment until in SK though, and I reckon it was cos up to that point, he didn’t want to tie her down with a promise he could never keep. But at the DMZ line, it all changed with him telling her they should hope the impossible and pray very hard against probable hope. 

• Like 6

If you cant imagine how big CLOY is in Thailand, here look!

They made an CF kinda parody of CLOY.

The company is not investing millions for no reason.
I wish BinJin can have CFs together.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, veespn said:

Oh my gosh!! Hahaha! This is so funny! But I am quite surprised that a big company like Nestle is "stealing" a storyline from a kdrama for their advertising. Isn't there some sort of copyright here?

I also saw some cute pictures of 2 kids dressed up like RiRi couple at the train scene. It's apparently from Vietnam. Tried to find the pictures again but can't seem to locate it. I think it was on Facebook.

I liked how even after the hospital kiss they still tried to “ignore” what happened though. Hahahaha... I’m sure everyone is also wondering this - it’s not shown on screen, but does anyone think they got intimate before Switzerland and at which point? Or was RJH absolutely “honourable” throughout?

• Like 1

It is a pity that we didn't get to see their immediate interactions after the kisses. The scene would always cut to a different one without any continuation .Only exception to this could be the accidental first kiss .Even during the hospital peck,they were intruded by the ducklings.That was the only time I wished they were not at the scene..:tounge_wink:

• LOL 2

8 hours ago, veespn said:

I wish BinJin can have CFs together

I wish they have Eng sub. Btw I was surprised that it has surpassed 2M views. The second part:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, veespn said:

f you cant imagine how big CLOY is in Thailand, here look!

Same..... 

Like it's a shame that the only CF of CLOY with RiRi couple that we have it's a kind of ''parody'' with other actors that aren't Yejin and HB.

What a waste no?:joy:

I'm ''laughing'' for not need to cry.

(I LOVEED the CF I'll make a pray of circle for SYJ and HB being on CF together as well :wub:, the brands are loosing a BIG opportunity here, let's do a petition for that happens CLOY-mates :glasses:.)

• Like 2

Looks like the impact of Epilogue in CLOY makes other drama follow it's footsteps. I know that Epilogue is not something new in Kdrama. There are few dramas has done it and most of it is from Park Ji Eun writer as this is her signature (MLFTS, LoTBS, Producers etc) but having Hi Bye Mama to have an epilogue too and what more it airs in the same time slot right after CLOY. I'm sorry, I do feel tvN purposedly want HBM to follow CLOY style. 

I know this is not good but can I say I am relieved Itaewon Class ratings drop a bit this week??? 

I just want our CLOY to remain it's level for a while. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I know this is not good but can I say I am relieved Itaewon Class ratings drop a bit this week??? 

I just want our CLOY to remain it's level for a while. 

Me tooo.The first thing I did after waking up is checking IC ratings..But now little bit relieved.Hope it remains successful but should not reach the 21.7 mark..

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Chowchow said:

I want to ask what you thought what the “crucial moment “ was when Seri was in the hospital?

I think that SR was referring to their sweet kiss shared the previous evening (which happened just before their beloved squad interrupted and entered to the room hehehe :blush: )

• Like 1

6 hours ago, usadango said:

Hi guys, wanted to ask if there will have any DVD release with subtitles for CLoY? Thanks!

I've read somewhere that there will be DVD/ Blueray released with some added scenes or director's cut? Not so sure....Also not sure if they are adding english subs but I think if they release a DVD, they should be adding subs right? Not familiar with this....I am also thinking of getting this - which will be a FIRST in a long time cuz i've stopped buying DVD/ bluerays for awhile.

Just saw this great review of CLOY on youtube! Short but to the point. They gave CLOY an A+ rating!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TVN has released several video clips which they had made by mixing scenes from CLOY and Memories of Alhambra to create a new storyline with Yoo Jin Woo and Yoon Seri. 

The Twitter user account below had explained the storyline between the video clips with different endings very nicely. Very cute and interesting. I like clips B-1 and B-2 the best. 

:wub: Thumbs up for TVN for the effort to make a FMV. Haha :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1