Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

I love reading all of your comments and insights!!! Thank you for sharing everyone :) 

I don't even watch Kdramas often but so invested emotionally and mentally on CLOY... I laughed so hard and cried my eyes out with our RiRi couple... and man, it was so worth it, every minute of it. It's been a few days now and I'm still going through the withdrawals and can't help feeling this void when the drama ended. Our OTP probably feel the emptiness that we're all feeling as well.. they both lived as SR and JH for 6 months so most likely when the drama ended they're sad and missed it too. If I remember correctly (???) during an old interview HB did state that he likes to go fishing after finish filming since you don't think much there... I guess it's his way of getting out of characters. While HB grabs a beer to end his day. SYJ may get herself some coffee sitting on her sofa and stares blankly ahead. Forgive me, I'm in my lala land here. lolz

Now I need another 6 months post-breakup to recuperate from CLOY :)))  and not planning to see any Kdramas soon knowing none of it will even come close to CLOY... HB and SYJ's chemistry and acting set the bar too high. I love our Riri couple and in fact love seeing HB and SYJ dating in real life as well. Deep down I don't want SR and JH's story to end and will continue by having our 2 leads dating, getting married and having kids or twins for real, haha  .. Well, that's just wishful thinking... dating or not I still wish them the best in personal life and future works. For now, it's gonna be so difficult to see them in other projects acting along other female/male leads 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

On how to save a life (by Ri Jung Hyuk) I AM NOT OKAY, GUYS!!! MY FEELINGS!!! I NEED TO TALK.  Yoon Se-Ri hates her birthday. She hates her birthday so much that she attempted suicide o

14 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

The best way to get these unaired scenes are usually through the Directors Cut.

I hope it pushes through!

Wow, this thread is still active!

There is one scene I would love to see in a director's cut version. In NK, after the clam-soju party with the guys, Se-ri woke up and wondered how she ended up in RJH's bed . I recall seeing  GIFs of the Captain carrying her to his bed and tucking her in(she was drunk).

Instead of showing us numerous "recall" scenes, they should have showed us more of this instead.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Samnamu-unnie said:

I was musing again about CLOY earlier, Im impressed at how writer Park Ji Eun weaved her masterpiece skilfully and beautifully. No significant plot hole, storyline is seamless. Remember the time JH discovered that Seri's fridge is empty. That was a hilarious and comedic scene but she transformed it to a heart - melting and heart - warming scene when JH shopped for Seri and filled her pantry. through those scenes she was able to showcase their characters beautifully. That is just one, there are a myriad of ways writer nim amazed us.

I just hope it was made clearer why Seri sought euthanasia in Switzerland. My hunch is.. With the kind of family life she had, a dysfunctional one, that could be the reason. She was unloved and longed to be loved. But I could be wrong, there may be another reason. Im a bit puzzled why that issue was not elaborated. Seri mentioned to JH her former suicide attempts but surprisingly, Seri didn't tell why nor did JH asked the reason why.

if there were a season two this is why it would be great. to really explore more of that period in Seri's life, and I also believe Seri and Seo Dan could be sisters, the writer explored their similar characteristics. I also loved conman character, he could be fleshed out more except he is dead. or is he? dun dun dun     Most articles don't want a season two as they don't things dragged out but there is so much more story to tell and I need more BinJin!!!!!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, newbie said:

There is one scene I would love to see in a director's cut version. In NK, after the clam-soju party with the guys, Se-ri woke up and wondered how she ended up in RJH's bed . I recall seeing  GIFs of the Captain carrying her to his bed and tucking her in(she was drunk).

Instead of showing us numerous "recall" scenes, they should have showed us more of this instead.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  i never saw him carry her and tuck her in!!! I need to see this nooooooooooooowwwww

• Like 6
1 hour ago, newbie said:

Omg! I have always wondered that too. Did that really happen? Does anyone know where I can find this GIFs or pictures?

@Kristen Son If someone sends you the link, please DM me!

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Katelyn Lana said:
Spoiler

I like the lines from the drama so much that I recognized all. 

“Why does the wind blows?It is blowing to move on"

“If it is meant to be, it will be"

“I made a promise to her that as long as she is in my sight, I will protect her"

“being single is a trend nowadays"

“Hoping that you are worrying about me like I do and wishing that you are pining for me like I do, is it love?"

“Or on the other hand, wishing that you won't be worrying about me and you will forget all the moments we had shared, is it love?"

“If it is neither, is it love that I am willing to go through everything from the very beginning so that I can meet you once again."

“Don't forget that the person you should never forget in your life is someone you like not someone you hate."

“You came into my life like a gift. I am thankful for that,”

“It’s not good to drag with someone or something for a long time.”

“It is not confidence, it is fate"

“Sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right station"

“I am a woman who has gone through hell of earth, water and even air"

“No matter what happens, I will remember you"

“Even if I have to worry about losing you everyday, I still want you in my life"

“What about we spent our days pretending like we can meet the next day and live a happy life?"

“When living your life becomes fun and happy, even if you forget me one day, I will be okay"

“As you are leaving soon, please do me this flavor.Take care. Don't get hurt.Live a good life.Don't forget us"

“I don't want to go back to North Korea.I just want to stay here with you.I want to get married with you here and have a child who takes after you."

“I want to see you grow old with gray hairs and wrinkles.You will still be pretty, right?"

“Your looks are totally my type.If our countries reunite, let's meet on a different occasion"

“Even if it breaks my heart because it is a dream that won't come true, I would like to sincerely dream about the future"

“You can meet the person you want to meet if you wait and pray desperately"

“I love you"

“사랑하오"(NK)

“사랑해요"(SK) 

“Let's meet at the country where this flower blooms"

“I hope you arrive at the right station, no matter which train you take."

“Does this mean you have become a special person for me?"

“All I had was myself, I didn't have anybody else, so this is awkward for me, having someone else that isn't myself"

"You're waiting for someone, but even you think that you're pathetic. That's not love. It's an obsession. The love you once had has changed and is now rotting. You should throw it away"

"At the end of that long dream, I finally made a choice. That even if I go back in the past, even if I do for a hundred more times, I will still choose to meet you."

“I got on the wrong train, and that very train brought me here. It brought me to the place I've yearned to come every morning and night. It brought me to my destination."

“I don't want to cherish you just as a memory"

“Edelweiss symbolizes precious memories"

“Until the day you find me, I will be waiting and praying desperately"

“We only have one life but I decided to spent my life encountering the love of my life, letting him go and waiting to meet once again"

“In a person's life, it is always the end that matters the most"

“You didn't fall, you descended"

“I hope you won't miss the small happiness you can find in your everyday life"

“We have never welcomed spring or sweater during summertime together but thanks to his messages that come like a gift every few days, it makes me feel like we are spending every season together"

"I am afraid he will be sad if I am so I tried my best to laugh, be thankful and happy"

“If we try our best, perhaps, fate will be on our side"

Is it just me who finds these lines so heart touching and meaningful?Still can't get over CLOY

@Katelyn LanaYou are amazing.  You copied all these touching quotes!!! I have even saved them for future reading :).  As I was reading your post, I felt like I was walking pass each scene again.  Some brought me tears.  Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, newbie said:

@newbie if you ever see that gif again, please share it to us. :) thank you!

• Like 3
1 hour ago, newbie said:

Was there any gif of that kind of scene as I have never seen that..if there was something like that then can u post it here please..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Icy00Swirl said:

and not planning to see any Kdramas soon knowing none of it will even come close to CLOY... HB and SYJ's chemistry and acting set the bar too high.

@Icy00Swirl Same sentiments here. Writer Park Ji Eun, Director jung-hyo, SYJ and HB, and the supporting cast had set the bar high in kdrama landscape. The truth is I don't really watch series. But one day I saw the preview of CLoY, and I became interested (Seri crash landed on Jeong Hyeok and they became like statues haha! OTPs chemistry got me. Why they never been paired before or when they where younger?). Little did I know that CLOY will become an international hit. They deserve it. I wonder how BinJin and the cast and crew react as they themselves watch the fruit of their labor. Hands up!

• Like 7

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 02. 20. 6:20 PM

After "Crash Landing on You", Hyun Bin hits big screen with "Bargaining"

C7-C7-CE75-4-ACC-49-D0-8-A75-5-DE440-CCD

Actor Hyun Bin has signaled to work hard in the first half of 2020 with his next work as the movie "Bargaining" (rough translation).

Through the drama "Crash Landing on You", Hyun Bin reached the third heyday and conquered the female audience's heart both in and outside Korea with the reputable title "Melo King". Expectedly, the actor will continue to cause a sensation on the big screen.

The movie "Bargaining" starring Hyun Bin talks about the rescue of kidnapped victims based on the Korean people kidnap in the Middle East and is directed by Yim Soon Rye, who created movies "Forever the Moment", "Little Forest". Before kicking off the filming, the movie attracted a lot of expectations thanks to the strange setting in the Middle East, along with the new combination between Hwang Jung Min and Hyun Bin.

Currently, "Bargaining" is about to embark on the stage of filming abroad. In this work, Hyun Bin will show his clear and masculine acting, different from his previous films.

It is known that, right after the end of the drama filming, Hyun Bin wholeheartedly prepared for the next work without resting. He has constantly spent time discussing the script with director Yim Soon Rye as well as focusing on preparing for the personality of the character he will take on in the movie.

Hyun Bin always shines in every movie and drama for the past years as a typical actor capable of "taking care" of many different genres, from romance to action. Therefore, the public is curious to know how the actor will once again conquer the audience with this challenge.

Reporter Park Jung Sun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/hom

———

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20200220000872&np=1&mp=1

‘Crash Landing on You’ star Lee Sin-young sues over school bullying rumors

Feb 20, 2020

By Choi Ji-won

7-D7-B2-E92-3983-40-D8-AFFE-6-F2-DE82417

Rising star Lee Sin-young, who played a supporting role in the hit drama “Crash Landing on You,” is taking legal action after being accused of school bullying, Lee’s agency, Forest Entertainment, said Thursday.

A lawyer from law firm Gangnam, on behalf of the agency, released an official statement saying libel and blackmail complaints have been filed against a man claiming to have suffered school bullying by Lee. 

Earlier this month, a man claiming to have been Lee’s middle school classmate posted on several online communities that he had been bullied by the rookie actor. The man later posted a letter of apology on the internet, saying his claims were not true. According to the lawyer’s statement, the man had promised to make no further claims to hurt Lee.

But several days later, on Feb. 6, the man sent malicious text messages to the actor’s father, stating that he had “not been paid for writing the apology” and threatened to “reveal everything on the online communities.” The man also added he would not hold any negotiations with Lee and warned he would take things to the police.

The allegations not only seriously damaged Lee’s reputation, but led to Lee losing a modeling contract, the lawyer said in the statement, adding that the situation had caused irrevocable mental and financial damages to Lee.

The agency said it would show no clemency toward anyone who tried to further harm Lee with false rumors.

Lee, 22, played the North Korean soldier Park Kwang-beom in the 16-part series “Crash Landing on You,” which ended last week.

By Choi Ji-won (jwc@heraldcorp.com

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

If the award shows were showing a preview clip of HB and SYJ before announcing their Best Actor and Best Actress in a drama, what clips would you guys choose?

Most outstanding acting for SYJ as SR for me would be:

- interrogation scene of eps 15 (from the moments before start of "Sunset" song to the collapse outside)

- final separation scene of eps 16 (from the breathless run, choked screams, to the hands pulling apart...)

- runner up scenes: at SJ's house after RJH comes to pick her up; in the truck as she's being kidnapped talking on the phone with RJH.

For HB as RJH:

- post SR confession and kidnapped scene of eps 8 (silence as he cries and "Photo of my Mind" song plays)

- hospital reunion and RJH confession of eps 14 (from the moments before IU's song starts to the end of the second hug..)

In these scenes I think they demonstrated their best acting.  SYJ is just the queen, she's too good, too good!

I agree with what some of you said, especially a comment a few pages ago re: character withdrawal.  I got a sense that SYJ found it very difficult to move on (her emotions on the last day of filming, her little speech about what YSR character means to her), I hope they're both doing fine - whatever we feel, they must feel it tenfold.  Though seasoned actors and professional as they are, I think that only makes it more impactful because of how committed they are to their roles.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw an article about CLOY.It is inspired by real life incident.In 2008, actress Jung Yang sailed on her boat in Incheon and she was swept by the storm and almost crossed 38th parallel line.

https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/what-singapore-fans-say-about-k-drama-crash-landing-on-you-and-7-things-to

4 hours ago, Eliza Marlowe said:

Guys. Take a look at this. Our drama is  definitely so popular. South Korean President and the first lady watched it.

Didn't know South Korean First Lady is a fan of Hyun Bin.....:lol:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, blue_fleurs said:

If the award shows were showing a preview clip of HB and SYJ before announcing their Best Actor and Best Actress in a drama, what clips would you guys choose?

Most outstanding acting for SYJ as SR for me would be:

- interrogation scene of eps 15 (from the moments before start of "Sunset" song to the collapse outside)

- final separation scene of eps 16 (from the breathless run, choked screams, to the hands pulling apart...)

- runner up scenes: at SJ's house after RJH comes to pick her up; in the truck as she's being kidnapped talking on the phone with RJH.

For HB as RJH:

- post SR confession and kidnapped scene of eps 8 (silence as he cries and "Photo of my Mind" song plays)

- hospital reunion and RJH confession of eps 14 (from the moments before IU's song starts to the end of the second hug..)

Does anyone know how these award shows work? Does a committee vote or fellow entertainers in the industry? Are episodes submitted or just clips?

For SYJ: Final separation scene.

For HB: Seri hospital scene

It's difficult to choose just one ... each has grand moments, but it's their quieter scenes that often times gets me (though probably not as award recognizable). As an example, for SYJ, the soju and face-to-face scenes are just filled with subtle acting.

I knew SYJ was sad on her last day, but didn't realize it until I caught a slow mo clip of her during the green screen photo shoot. Six months living and breathing a character must be difficult. Hope they do rest up but looking forward to their next work.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Guys, tomorrow will be our first weekend without CLOY!

I try to watch another drama to distract my feeling of loss due to CLOY, but it didn't work.

At the end, I am exploring instagram, youtube, twitter, soompi forum for any content related to CLOY & Binjin. :heart:

I know it will be hard, but never thouht that will be this hard. Hahahaha

Any of you feel the same?!

• Like 5
16 hours ago, avocado yum said:

I don't know if it's been share here or not, but the video is so great highlighting the hilarious RJH squad:joy:

OMG!! I didn't click the video earlier and just did, and the video is GOLD!! Pairing it with one of my TOP songs Uptown Funk is brilliant!! Reposting it cuz it's JUST. TOO .GOOD!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1