Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Thank God!

"The actor [KIM JUNG HYUN] continued, “I have met new people and formed new relationships in every project, but this project is even more meaningful. Through the love [I received], I reflected on myself and found hope. To the viewers who accompanied us on the 16-episode journey, I would like to thank you for sharing your time with us.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Icy00Swirl said:

I love everything that you said <3 Thank you for sharing... I cried again reading your words... I miss them so much already :((( The only thing I wasn't very thrilled about was HB's flat expression in the Switzerland finale... It was filmed early on in the series so I guess he hasn't built up enough emotions of JH character yet... but man the last 2 episodes were such roller coasters. The script was so well written and the actings was super as well. Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts here... it gives me such comfort knowing we all love CLOY and will miss them dearly

I felt the same with Gong Yoo in Goblin’s finale. Those ending scenes filmed early unveil flat, in my opinion.

• Like 5

I kind of found Son Ye Jin's acting more convincing in the swiss scene.Throughout the series both of them were at par in terms of acting.But in the finale scene SYJ nailed it.She managed to outshine Hyun Bin by a little margin.It really shows how great as an actor she is.She remained connected as  Seri throughout the 16 episode and her acting felt according to the timeline.Even HB was great but the last scene felt little out of the place for me, like it was not in continuation.SYJ definitely deserves a daesang.HB already has one though.

• Like 16
  • Love 4

Oh man rewatching the last goodbye scene at the border and my goodness, it really is one of the best scenes of the entire drama. The way SR screams “Jeong Hyuk ssi” as she runs from the car in slowmo was just so raw. Her voice breaks a little too when she screams his name and as she’s crying and running to him. Such an emotional, raw and tense scene. SYJ’s acting in this scene was phenomenal, she isn’t the queen of melo for nothing. 

• Like 13
  • Love 6

47 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I kind of found Son Ye Jin's acting more convincing in the swiss scene.Throughout the series both of them were at par in terms of acting.But in the finale scene SYJ nailed it.She managed to outshine Hyun Bin by a little margin.It really shows how great as an actor she is.She remained connected as  Seri throughout the 16 episode and her acting felt according to the timeline.Even HB was great but the last scene felt little out of the place for me, like it was not in continuation.SYJ definitely deserves a daesang.HB already has one though.

my POV could be the direction or script that entails him to look jaded because he could only wait so long to finally get to be at peace with his gal. This is to show the realism of a long separation and he rightfully depicted that. In reality if a couple would have to wait these many years and soar mountains just to meet and only for a short span of time, wouldn’t anyone looked as bittersweet as he did? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

@blue_fleurs I have pm you now instead about the writer and let me know after you have seen it 

I do not want to be guilty of TMI 

Can you DM me too? :)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

my POV could be the direction or script that entails him to look jaded because he could only wait so long to finally get to be at peace with his gal. This is to show the realism of a long separation and he rightfully depicted that. In reality if a couple would have to wait these many years and soar mountains just to meet and only for a short span of time, wouldn’t anyone looked as bittersweet as he did? 

Yeah fair point. Also JH was always quite calm throughout the series and Seri always showed more emotions, similar to when he came to Seoul and found her. I think that scene was just a contrast to their emotional performances in the last few episodes and especially the DMZ goodbye scene.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, margerytka said:

Thank God!

"The actor [KIM JUNG HYUN] continued, “I have met new people and formed new relationships in every project, but this project is even more meaningful. Through the love [I received], I reflected on myself and found hope. To the viewers who accompanied us on the 16-episode journey, I would like to thank you for sharing your time with us.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

Two good things for him.

First,  He has finished his army sevice in early 20s, so no army break to ruin his momentum  now. He played roles in small dramas but this drama is now his entry in big league officially. 

Second female lead and our kim soo hyun copy ( just kidding ) north korean soldier , both have also bagged lead roles

So a lead role is coming for him too.

Cloy's  success is as important for these actors who are not huge stars like our king and queen but such project open doors for these actors and i hope they get the best out of their career after cloy. Working with such big studio for this drama is new road of opportunities  for him now. With such massive success, he will get better offers. Happy for him 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I just wanted to thank everyone who kept us updated regarding CLOY. I'm gonna miss this drama! 

I have a question... Where in Switzerland did they film aside from Iseltwald? I'm going there in May and I wanted to visit all the places where they filmed it. Thank you in advance.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

'' He went far away...he will never come back''...

That was a little unexpected when SD said it. 

But, I like it.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Ok. After rewatching the ending many times, I am more convinced that they are meeting many times in the year. Reasons why? All the things said by her assistant LOL: 

1- Saying that she is not Heidy to be keep returning to Switzerland. 

2- Telling his colleague that this time it has lasted for « a while »... So, this means she was traveling and meeting him a lot during the year! He won’t be saying it like that if this is only the second encounter after their reunion (they finally meet in Switzerland after 2 yrs from their heartbreaking goodbye scene, then they kept meeting). 

3- The Concert is held once a year and she has participated in that event officially as Seri’s Choice CEO two times (since 3 yrs passed in the epilogue). But those 2 visits are not the only ones, those wouldn’t make her assistant think about a long distance relationship and to think in preparing a press release in English LOL

Yes, to your #3 - the scene at the concert where he comes in late and sits down, looks like they've done this before and know what to expect.  Not their first time meeting at the concert.  I'm so happy for them that they finally get to be themselves and together.  Ah.

• Like 8

Comrades, I think I need help:tears::tears:

Am I the only here left who is still sad over the ending of CLOY? 

Just this morning, I cried thinking there will be no more new episodes. Why am being like this? Sepanx is really taking a toll on me. What to do? 

I will really miss our Riri couple being together onscreen. Why can't they just be together already? I think that will make me feel so much better. 

I think it's gonna take a while for me to move on from this great drama. Please tell I'm not alone. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

@blue_fleurs Reading your response, I finally understood my own thoughts on what I'm missing from the finale - its the scenes where they are being themselves without holding back.

Given that there was always the nagging fact that she or he had to leave, they never got comfortable around each other. I would have appreciated even two more minutes of them being around each other in their swiss home... Sigh!

@milie501 You are not alone... This is first for me with a drama....

BTW, I cannot help but wonder how much HB and YJ must be missing playing their characters. Given that they wrapped up shooting more recently, i'm sure they might miss JH and SR as well.. I'm not a shipper at heart, so don't get me wrong, but these characters have such depth in them and the leads have to immerse themselves to play the role... their head is filled with the inner thoughts of JH and SR... 

But being that they are thorough professionals and they would have learned to move on more easily with experience. I certainly am not able to.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Two good things for him.

Cloy's  success is as important for these actors who are not huge stars like our king and queen but such project open doors for these actors and i hope they get the best out of their career after cloy. Working with such big studio for this drama is new road of opportunities  for him now. With such massive success, he will get better offers. Happy for him 

Exactly. For the newcomers especially,  starring in such a big hit like CLOY is almost a guarantee for a bright future in the Korean Entertainment Industry. 

I follow the ducklings’ IG accounts and their IG followers have doubled since I checked their account and posted their follower count here around 2 weeks ago. 

Yoo Soo Bin/Jumok aka Hallyu expert - from 70k plus to 123k followers. 

lee Sin Young/ Gwang Bom aka Handsome duckling - from 230k to 330k followers.

Joon Sang /Eum Dong aka baby duckling - from 43k to almost 90k followers. 

If Kyung Won/Chi Soo aka Tsundere ducklingg opens an Ig account, I am sure it will blow up. In the wrap up party, the crowd outside the venue really screamed loudly for him. I really like that people appreciate his acting skills. He has become quite known now and he doesn’t need to look like the typical K Idol with multiple surgerIes (sorry I have to say thus!) His talent will take him to many places. I swear if I were a writer, I would have written so many good roles for him already. I will miss Chi Soo. Nobody bickers the way my Chi Soo does. LOL

29 minutes ago, milie501 said:

Comrades, I think I need help:tears::tears:

Am I the only here left who is still sad over the ending of CLOY? 

Just this morning, I cried thinking there will be no more new episodes. Why am being like this? Sepanx is really taking a toll on me. What to do? 

I will really miss our Riri couple being together onscreen. Why can't they just be together already? I think that will make me feel so much better. 

I think it's gonna take a while for me to move on from this great drama. Please tell I'm not alone. 

You are not alone. 

We have become so immersed in CLOY, its amazing characters, and the wonderful and thrilling world it has created. Now that it’s over, it is quite difficult to let go and move on. 

I was quite emotional at work today with a heavy feeling in my chest, felt like I lost something I will never have again, lost a time of my life I can never relive. Sounds dramatic but that’s what I feel.

The only thing KDrama related I am doing now is checking this forum. No more Kdramas for me for around 5 to 6 months except maybe Kingdom. Quite curious about Itaewon class but I need to grieve CLOY’s ending. Hehe so that will have to wait coz like Seri I have a condolence period of 6 months. Well, the truth is I need to hnd in my thesis in 6 months. Lol 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Hmm... what can i say... nearly 2hrs episode...

1. So Hyun Bin really just drank water in afterparty in one of the pictures? Or was it soju... hehe

2. The Episode was long.... and some scenes were long... example, while Dan and SJ was talking in the ambulance, i was expecting SJ to wake up and said dont worry and ... he survive the gunshot... him being playful and all... but yes to make Dan alone in her life seemed sad in the end...

3. Yes, i dont understand the separation between Seri and JH in Switzerland. Theories of them meeting just for 2weeks and then leave again? Doesnt sound right. What would be interesting is if they could give JH a new identity so he can go bk to South Korea with Seri, would sound a better ending. But of coz Switzerland is not bad, just out of their beloved countries.

4. In reality, yes if seri had just run to the border just like that, she would have been shot... but drama being drama... :)

5. The 5 duckings referencing them to being special forces.. i doubt how special they are... hehhe no offense... gotta miss 'tomato cultivator's revenge against... what's his name? That should have had a proper ending...

6. Seri and JH's eyes throughout the last episode seemed tired... until the Swiss scenes which of course was shot earlier, hence more rested and less stress on the lower eye lids.

7. its funny that Seri's brothers do not have kids hence are only occupied by themselves... haha And 2nd bro had the gall to divorce the wife while in jail. 

8. Overall, great to look at the fan service pictures... never really see Hyun Bin act in other drama after MNIKSS and the World's Within but he has somewhat grown so manly and more matured and handsome ... :)

Until the next drama, thanks everyone!

• Like 3

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383567wpp/crash-landing-on-you-shares-sweet-behind-the-scenes-couple-shots-of-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin

“Crash Landing On You” Shares Sweet Behind-The-Scenes Couple Shots Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

Feb 17, 2020
by R. Jun

“Crash Landing On You” Shares Sweet Behind-The-Scenes Couple Shots Of Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

February 17, tvN released behind-the-scenes photos of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin from “Crash Landing on You” to ease fans’ withdrawal following the drama’s finale on February 16.

tvN captioned the photos, “Photos of Dooli Couple (Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin’s couple nickname) in the country where edelweiss blooms. Just seeing them will make you happy.”

Check out the photos below!

Meanwhile, “Crash Landing on You” set a new ratings record with its final episode, recording an average nationwide rating of 21.7 percent and a peak rating of 24.1 percent. The drama broke the record set previously by “Goblin” in 2017, which achieved a peak rating of 20.5 percent.

son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-crash-landing-on-you

Source (1)