Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

17 minutes ago, minsunie said:

hello!! anyone knows where to find the translated Naver comments from the knetizens? always love those to see what they think of ep 15 and 16!

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2020/02/spoilerscrash-landing-on-you-roundup_16.html?m=1

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2020/02/spoilerscrash-landing-on-you-roundup_15.html?m=1

• Like 3

I don't know what am I going to do now as the show has ended..I have not been able to sleep for the past few days..before it was because I was thinking about what will happen in the last two episode and after the final episode aired it is because there will not be new episode now..I am just thinking about the show all the time..it looks like my life has come to a dead end and I don't know where to go now...it is the first time ever in my life that I am this much invested into a show..I don't know what is going to happen in my life now but I'll live each day as if I will be able to meet them one fine day..the withdrawal symptoms are really hell..

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, blue_fleurs said:

The new post of still pics from TVN where RJH and SR are in different outfits in their vacation home might be an additional scene where they film their interactions inside the house?  Perhaps they decided to cut it out so as to have no lines in the final epilogue scene.  Collectively, the imagery, music, and actions of both were powerful enough.  Would love to see such a scene though.  Just once more I want to hear SR say... Ri Jeong Hyeok-ssi the way only she does...

EDIT: or it could just be they filmed 2 versions of the ending Switzerland epilogue scene and decided to use the pink-dress version.

Also did anyone zoom in on those picture frames?  It's them for sure right in Switzerland-scholarship era right?  Can't handle it any other way...

OK HELP - I need some clarity on the timespan that passed between the final separation and the paragliding kiss scene.

End of pre-planned text messages: 1 year

YES you are correct

Scholarship set-up: between year 1 and 2

YES you are correct

*One year later (as per written). She went to Iseltwald. The place she heard RJH playing piano years ago. So this is 2 year. ! year after the pre-set messages.

Confiding in Mom about not meeting him: close to end of year 2...?

This is right after she cannot find him in Iseltwald. 

Mistaken street piano performer: between year 1 and 2 (?)

I think this is after year 2. when she go back to Switzerland again. 

Paragliding kiss scene: shortly after year 2 ??

This maybe the same time-frame of mistaken him with street performer. I believe it happen couple of days after that. As it does not show Seri came back to Korea in between. 

Seri meetings with her staffs and said she will take 2 weeks off. Her PA n Secretary are questioning why she always go to Switzerland. To me this is in Year 3. Between year 2 and 3, she frequent Switzerland. 

**the scene of SeoDan mom's conversation with the fortune teller came after this scene. Hence it answer the 3 years. It also has been 3 years for Seo Dan after GSJ death. 

I answered your questions. Hope it helps. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hi @L A

1. What is the most hilarious scene of our leads that you love?

>>>> The cringe scenes RJH did at the Hospital - to the extent the comrades felt nauseated because of him :D

2. What is the most romantic/beautiful scene of our leads?

>>>> I found the scenes that RJH prepared the things around YSR's house before he left, and his well-prepared messages for a whole year is very, very romantic. Also the scenes of YSR following RJH's text messages is somewhat romantic... 

Also the scene at YSR's house, where they were both drunk together and RJH told YSR about what he really wanted... It was so beautiful and sad at the same time....

3. What is the saddest scene of our leads that broke your heart so badly? 

>>>> The Hospital scene where RJH stood beside the glass window the whole time, then retrieved once YSR regained her consciousness...

The separation scenes of course... I cried a river there....
4. What is the hottest scene from our leads ( if there’s any :joy:)?

>>>> The kiss on the Switzerland's mountains... The longing kisses :wub:
5.What is your favorite line from our leads?

>>>> RJH: Just wait and pray earnestly. You asked if you can meet someone you miss that way. You can... Saranghao... 

6. What is your favorite song?

>>>> Yoon Mi Rae "FLOWER" - IU "I Give You My Heart"

7. What is the most hilarious scene from supporting casts?

>>>>> All scenes with Pyo Chil Su :D

8. What is the most touching scene from supporting casts?

>>>>> The loyalty and friendship shown by the Comrades aka the Ducklings

9.  What detail gives you the most satisfaction?

>>>>> I cannot pick only one... I am usually around 80% satisfied with most endings on the dramas, with this drama, it satisfied me for around 95%... All the details are satisfactory :wub:

10. What you wish you could have changed if you were the writer?

>>>>> Perhaps... I won't let GSJ die.... I am still so sad because of that.....

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I answered your questions. Hope it helps. 

Ah - thank you!  So it took a little over 2 years probably but not exactly 3 years for her to see him again for the first time.  

Then, in the epilogue scene, we find out it's been 3 years, which means the OTP epilogue vacation house scene is 3 years.

I just care so much because for the silliest reason my mind can bear 2ish years apart for them but not > 3. 

Side note: while I don't think it is possible or even anticipated to be in the works, the ending of CLOY just perfectly sets itself up for a season 2 with the whole SJ not being dead theory and the future of RJH and SR.  But the reason why the chance is next to none is because the premise and main problem central to RJHxSR's love story has already been covered.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Knetizens being salty and denying the impact lol. Merchandise saw boost, chicken sales of brand saw 100% growth rate and in interntaional popularity , it has became biggest since dots ,, goblin. Despite hallyu ban crashed chinese  sites like iqiyi and xiami and still they got nerve to say it is not a phenomenon.  Hilarious.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

This was done early in the series. Where the crew was not scruffy and everyone looks as if they were energetic.

Hyun Bin and SYJ looked fresh and actually not as skinny and tired as in the ending episodes. The scenery was outstanding. If there was to be a kissing scene that is some spot for a kiss scene. Plus they have worked together before and would be familiar with each other. So makes for some great ending chemistry scenes. At the beginning of the filming.

I don't think I recall Hyun Bin and SYJ being styled so well before. They always look immaculate anyway but this time they both look so good. The casting has been done so well. 

Pity I am still short of time and can't fully talk about this drama at all. I am not one to wish for more. Or different and be whiney about being unsatisfied. It was 16 episodes which ended more  like 24 episodes. So it has more than enough time for the tale.

Too long and it would seem to be draggy. Its better to be just right and not too much. To leave the viewer just a tad wistful. But not resentful or feeling cheated.

Come on. It's a  North Korean elite and a South Korean chaebol.  To get that right. Plus a whole host or side characters right... is an accomplishment in itself. The reason why I am not jibberjabbering is that I intend to rewatch it anyway without the stress so this time would pay attention to them talking and not be distracted by the subs. And put in on my big screen TV instead of my tiny phone. Imagining those two on HD is enough to put a smile on my face.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Tasia said:

>>> Perhaps... I won't let GSJ die.... I am still so sad because of that...

This i agree!! :tears: somehow after everything i grew attached to GSJ. Really sad when SD was crying for him...saying that he is a pitiful person who dun deserve to die...I also say...

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Hi! I have been silent reader here..but today I just cant hold anymore..withdrawal syndrom is real.. HB and SYJ chemistry really good! I enjoy reading this forum.. Im gonna repeat watch this drama until this withdrawal slow down..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Guys,

This is the link to sign up for Director's Cut DVD/BluRay https://m.cafe.daum.net/crashlandingbd/rGmU?boardType=C

You can sign up an account for Daum Cafe first (it's easier if you already have KAKAO account. I use mine), then become the member of this cafe. After that, you write down name, email, and possible copies to order.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Guys,

This is the link to sign up for Director's Cut DVD/BluRay https://m.cafe.daum.net/crashlandingbd/rGmU?boardType=C

You can sign up an account for Daum Cafe first (it's easier if you already have KAKAO account. I use mine), then become the member of this cafe. After that, you write down name, email, and possible copies to order.

Thank you for the link.

Do you happen to know any link to order the photo book of CLOY also? Would appreciate very much ❤️.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, haha1999 said:

Finally finished episode 16. I must admit I haven't seen a drama that could move me in such an extent for a long time. The story definitely is very well written out, almost all plot holes covered. Indeed one of the best. I've watched Goblin, didn't have the same feeling as CLOY, now I'm very very curious about Sky Castle, what made it get the highest rating last year :rolleyes:

Goblin was the kdrama that moved me back to kdramaland, but I must say I am even more addicted to CLOY! I think the OTP couple's amazing chemistry really hooked us in, plus the NK scenario and wonderful side characters.

Sky Castle is a totally different kettle of fish but it's an AMAZING drama!! It's satirical and almost like black comedy. You should watch it!

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

More moments I can see as reference to Parasite. LOL.

But, I love how supportive they are with regards to Dan and they don't pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to.

I've watched Parasite but didn't realise this scene was in reference to the movie!! LOL!! Brilliant!

I also recall SR's dancing in office scene being a reference to her cute dancing scene in Pretty Noona/ Something in the rain.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hachiko said:

Thank you for the link.

Do you happen to know any link to order the photo book of CLOY also? Would appreciate very much ❤️.

Sure...

Perhaps you mean the OST CD? It has photobook too.

Also, if you order during PO period, you can get signed poster (printed sign)

Gmarket http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=1746899862

Yes24 https://global.yes24.com/Goods/88360865

Ktown4u https://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?goods_no=42157&grp_no=896712

• Like 2
  • Love 2

The scene where SR finally met JH after paragliding, but from the crew's POV 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

Sure...

Perhaps you mean the OST CD? It has photobook too.

Also, if you order during PO period, you can get signed poster (printed sign)

Gmarket http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/English/detailview/item.aspx?goodscode=1746899862

Yes24 https://global.yes24.com/Goods/88360865

Ktown4u https://www.ktown4u.com/iteminfo?goods_no=42157&grp_no=896712

Thank you so much!!!!❤️

• Like 3

f69a4e27d5f244b091235ba02329537f.jpeg?s=

“Crash Landing On You” Main Cast Bids Farewell To Drama And Picks Favorite Scenes

Feb 17, 2020
by U. Kim

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” ended gloriously, even overtaking Goblin” to achieve the highest ratings in tvN history with its finale.

The lead actors of the drama each picked out their favorite scenes from the drama and shared some words to say goodbye to the drama.

Spoilers

Hyun Bin chose the ending scene from episode 9, where Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) had to part despite their growing feelings for one another. Hyun Bin stated, “[The scene] shows the feelings of Ri Jung Hyuk, who courageously crossed the military demarcation line to follow Yoon Se Ri, and it was a moment in which the two people overcame their reality.”

Hyun Bin also shared, “I worked on the project hoping that ‘Crash Landing on You’ could be a gift to viewers in the way Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri’s unexpected encounter brought them special joy. Thank you for sending us lots of support and love and allowing Ri Jung Hyuk to happily ‘land’ by your sides.”

The scene chosen by Son Ye Jin was the part in episode 12 where Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri share a conversation over drinks. Relying on his tipsiness to gain confidence, Ri Jung Hyuk expressed his honest feelings to Yoon Se Ri, who was overjoyed by his words that almost seemed like a proposal. Viewers were captivated by their romantic atmosphere.

Son Ye Jin said, “I laughed a lot and cried a lot while acting as Yoon Se Ri. More than anything, I was very happy. I’m thankful to have been part of a project that will take up a very big part of my acting career, and I sincerely thank everyone who sent us love all this time.”

Seo Ji Hye expressed her love for the scene in episode 8 in which Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) and her mother’s affection for one another was shown. In the scene, Go Myung Eun (Jang Hye Jin) revealed how worried she was about her daughter Seo Dan, and Seo Dan reassured her by saying, “Your daughter will live more happily than anyone no matter what happens.” The scene showed the sincere feelings of the mother and daughter who made viewers laugh with their petty fights in most of their other scenes.

Seo Ji Hye stated, “I had to go to a lot of places while acting as Seo Dan. Even though we had to film while battling against the cold, I felt healed when I saw the starry night sky, and those moments have all become memories. I was happy thanks to the interest and love shown by our viewers,” and explained that she would never forget her time with “Crash Landing on You.”

Lastly, Kim Jung Hyun picked the line, “I looked everywhere for so long,” said by Ri Jung Hyuk in episode 11 when he arrived in Seoul and found Yoon Se Ri. Kim Jung Hyun explained, “I think it was the most fantastical line in our drama. It remained in my memory because it brought out lots of emotions.”

The actor continued, “I have met new people and formed new relationships in every project, but this project is even more meaningful. Through the love [I received], I reflected on myself and found hope. To the viewers who accompanied us on the 16-episode journey, I would like to thank you for sharing your time with us.”

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

• Like 17