[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 hours ago, Site Admin said:

I really thought RJH wanted Seri to stop running because he feared that the NK side might think she is a hostile and might shoot her at will. Those people are trained to shoot whoever steps behind the enemy lines into North Korea. His decision to run across the demarcation over to Seri is to probably shield her body in case his comrades fires a gun on her.

This is also why the NIS agents moved closer and pointed their guns at the NK side to protect the couple. It was a very tense moment where very little movement may start a blood bath. Her current health condition only comes in second.

When RJH yelled " do not run" to Seri, my heart dropped. Quite frankly, that scene was the best acted throughout the drama. SYJ and HB killed it with their acting.

Might I add, I loved the fact that the writers focused a lot on showing that yellow line separating NK and SK. It might seem trivial at first, but I found it so profound yet preposterous. Imagine being separated from the love of your life by literally a "yellow line." I thought that yellow line symbolized such deep political ramifications that applies to the real strife between NK and SK. It's brilliant how they managed to insert such political undertones so subtly.

• Like 13
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@sheeeeee thanks for posting the IG clips :) 

This is my attempt to translate the last making video of Crash Landing on You. Apologize in advance for any mistakes or mis-translations I made. 

SR: Holding this (the flower vase) will make it looks pretty. Somehow it feels like...

PD: Like at the wedding scene

Caption: Two Ri couple small wedding

SR: Yeah, it has the similar feelings

Wait, are they referring to the wedding scene that was supposedly deleted from the final episode? I had some doubt that perhaps the 'secret' source saying there was a wedding scene wasn't true, but looks like SR and PD are actually talking about that here?

I find it funny how in this BTS HB just wants to stay away from all the lovey dovey physical moments. Doesn't want to do the jumping hug, just wants to stand and look at the Switz lake instead of hugging or kissing YJ... He's probably joking and teasing YJ and PD-nim, but I guess since this was filmed way earlier when production just started, he still needed sometime to get into the mood. Unlike our experienced YJ the melodrama queen who's always so bubbly and joking back with HB and PD-nim. This trio is so adorable :)) 

Here are all the heroes behind the camera who made CLOY happen. A big round of applause to all these hard working people. 

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1

Haha and did anyone of you guessed it right what other photos are taken in the studio? And why SR shed a tear that he had to pat her on the shoulder? 

and the goblin fans whom are unhappy should take it up with Nielsen and not with the drama! Nielsen cannot be wrong to give the overall rating for every kdrama there is and the peak each time determines what is a hot favourite scene per episode. This is vital info since peak advertising slots sell for more money. The fact is CLOY is number 1 for TVN for now 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@sheeeeee

During the past 2 months, I enjoyed the drama more because of the discussions of the plot in this thread. The gifs, the spoiler and every information that has been shared makes the waiting during the breaks and every weekend enjoyable. The first time I joined here was at page 19, while attempting to sub the highlight preview and probably this is my last post, my last translations for making scenes. (If there is another behind the scenes that might be released by tvn, do mention or tell me and I'll try my best to help when I have the time. )

Thank you every one for everything. See you on another thread ^_^

@alleram95  Thank you so much for all the translations that you had done on CLOY thread. Really appreciate your efforts as your translations for the previews and BTS had helped me to understand and know the previews and BTS. Hope to see you on another thread.

• Like 3

I am so happy about the ending but I’m not sure why I still feel so sad and unable to let go of RJH & SR.  For sure it has to do with moving on from the drama generally but I think it’s also attributed to how sorry I feel for these two.  With their story, I want to know they will get to live their lives without separation and actually get to grow old together, see each other’s grey hair, and raise children together.  It’s the day-to-day progression of life that I want them to enjoy while being by each other’s side, not just a few weeks out of the year. Their love was so strong in part due to the growth they helped each other experience as individuals, and it was all due to them having the benefit of being by each other’s sides.

I felt it more after seeing a clip yesterday of the end of episode 1 when RJH pulls SR to the side of his house gate and they look at each other - this was where it all started.  Their journey was so light hearted and then filled with turbulence and hardship and so much love, healing, and again, growth.  Re-living their experience from the start knowing what lies ahead is too much to handle without breaking down. It’s no wonder the writer kept inserting SR’s firm affirmations about re-doing everything all over again. Can you imagine SR doing it again from the beginning knowing what lies ahead?  She’ll cry so much I think :( 

I guess the wedding scene really would have helped me fill this void.  I am curious about the type of discussion RJH & SR had in their decision to get married.  What did they have to

do to make it work?  Surely since it’s likely this was filmed, there is a story for this, which we won’t be able to know about.  Huge sigh.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Idk whats wrong with netizenbuzz.

This site seems to hate Crash landing on you so much.

I remember they only translate bad news about crash landing on you ever since it started. But the good one never got translated.

The Pilot comment who slander The premise and first episode.

And then the controversial Political party

And then the Lee shin young Scandal ( which got denied but they never translate it again ) 

And the hyunbin accusation ( yet again only the bad news and never translate the Agency report ) 

And now the rating comparison with goblin which ofcourse bring the fan war between goblin diehard fans and CLOY fans. ( they are just picking bad news for cloy )

Here is my take on Goblin Vs CLOY

i am also a big fan of goblin and luckily had chance to go to Quebec back in december to see Goblin shooting place. One of the reason i want to go to quebec is because i watch goblin and see how beautiful it is. And yeah it is beautiful although i came at winter which had different vibe but still really good. 

The impact is there to help my decision to go to quebec ( it is really far from SEA ) and i could say thats Goblin Impact.

How about Cloy?

Looking at the switzerland scenery... damn i wish i got there again. This drama makes me want to explore swiss more. The last time i go to swiss was 10 years ago and as far as i remember i dont go to the place that cloy use to shoot but if i had another chance to go to swiss again i would try to find the place of shooting because it is so beautiful and would be really good to have a photo there. Thats also CLOY impact that can make people want to go to the shooting place.

For the twitter rant about goblin having more cultural impact than CLOY. I agree about that, it is respectable that Goblin cultural impact is higher than CLOY. BUT That doesnt mean the popularity of drama is not higher. 

Maybe it is not as popular in international ( except SEA because we all love cloy ) but in korea it is a hit drama that many people watch including the 21.683% rating that proves tons of viewers watching it. 

But you cant really compare goblin and Cloy.

One is a freaking Goblin who had all superpower and all the fantasy you want and the writter can write anything her want without thinking about the cultural aspect even if she want to make eun tak immortal, it wont be a big problem. 

How about CLOY? 

The premise is a sensitive issue that we all knew there are some political group who targeting the drama as their own propaganda. Also some people sceptical with the drama. 

But the drama prove otherwise with the growth and organic rising for the rating and viewership.

This one a single bad writting can make a huge impact into the cultural aspect for example. You cant just make RJH defect NK without bring a big problem. Or you couldnt just make se ri live in NK permanently without bringing problem. Or you couldnt just Revive GSJ magically like goblin ( although i would like to see him revived lol ) the writter need to write this part carefully and we got our swiss ending which make the most sense and Possible. 

It is Full Time Fantasy vs A bit fantasy but still looking at logic. Ofcourse people love fantasy more. Who dont want to have a boyfriend who had superpower and can teleport to anywhere and very rich? 

How about a Very rich NK soldier that you cant meet because of political situation?

Ofcourse people will choose goblin but it shows the big difference between the two dramas.

One is a full fantasy that make your mind blown

While the other had a little fantasy but still lookkng at the possibilty and logic of things happening in the drama with things close to reality as possible.

The impact alone is different. 

Cloy give us a glimpse of NK life as soldier,Rich people,Poor people,live in village,the military showdown,the execution, and many more. 

It shows the subtle difference between north and south and shows how big of difference the two country are. It really give u a better view of north vs south.

So overall, You guys shouldnt worry about goblin because this drama had it own charm that you guys couldnt get in other drama.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

I feel like thousands of people across the globe are mourning today refusing to let go of RJH-SR.It is like I know them personally and they are very close to my heart.Their characters have really grown on us.I even dream about them now:bawling:.Omg this sepanx getting unbearable..My heart.

• Like 8

Man withdrawal is hard!

@L A thank you for providing your survey! Reminds me of all the cute moments we had in the show...

1. What is the most hilarious scene of our leads that you love?

I really like the first candle scene! When Seri almost hit him with the flower vase, and then  starts to cry, and JH's confused face as he takes the vase from her and gives her the candle to calm her down but she has a breakdown instead, because the candle needs to be scented...I just love this scene! I laughed and was touched and felt sorry for Seri at the same time. It's amazing and I rewatched it recently and it still makes me smile.

And can I have another one? When he stepped on the mine.. It was dangerous, but so hilarious, he claimed to be a professional in this field, and was acting like a peacock with his tail out and all of the sudden - stepped on the mine. And then she proceeded to nag him, wow, you said that you're a professional. :D And he was just trying to show off, I just loved their dynamic from the first minute they met. 

2. What is the most romantic/beautiful scene of our leads?

When they're saying goodbye at the border and he is crossing the wires for her. What a scene! Who knew that it could be so romantic - a soldier stepping over the wire, but here we are. I really liked that scene, and it felt special because we were also saying goodbye to our NK setting - Seri would never come back to this life again. And I felt kind of sad because...you  know, I liked their dynamic together there. I liked not the posh setting of SK, not when she was pouring money on him, but when simple kindness was breathtaking, when a bowl of noodles meant so much, when the scented candle was the most romantic thing a guy could possibly give... Anyways, I also like how this scene felt.

3. What is the saddest scene of our leads that broke your heart so badly? 

Their final goodbye. What a scene. The soldiers around them are pointing their guns, it really hit me hard that they are in fact star crossed lovers, and the yellow border said "Peace" but what is peaceful about this? The fact that he yells "Don't run'!", but she continues, so he has to step over once more, push the soldiers holding him away, and this time around, there is no cold mask on his face. JH finally, fully giving in to his feelings. And it's just heartbreaking. Seri running to him without care that she might be shot if she crosses the line - she is just so desperate to see him, to touch him and say their goodbye one more time. She doesn't care about her injury, she doesn't see anything else - just him. And she sees the handcuffs. And at first, he tries to tell her that everything is going to be fine, but eventually, he can't lie to her again - so corrects himself, "Even if it wasn't you were a gift in my life." And that is so true! He never ever showed so much emotion, felt so much love to a human being, and here he is. In handcuffs, caring for her. Their love is just on a completely different level. 
4. What is the hottest scene from our leads ( if there’s any :joy:)?

Hot is not the word I would use for this scene, but I think the hospital scene is very tender. When Seri is standing in the rain, and JH comes to her, their kiss is extremely tender. He kisses her and then makes sure it's ok, as if asking for her permission, and when she doesn't flinch he continues. And it's raining, and it's NK hospital, and it's so beautiful. I liked this kiss, because it showed slow, burning feeling. In his kiss, JH was asking for forgiveness,  he was showing his gratitude and making a promise. I liked that scene very much. If only we had a better cameraman :D 
5.What is your favorite line from our leads?

Oooh so many! Their dialogs are extremely witty and sweet and every line is delivered so well, I enjoy every line! But here are my favourite, I think

Seri's line: Even if I turn back time 100 times, If only I can do that, I would meet you again. I would get to know you and fall in love. I knew I would make that dangerous and sad choice.

Jeong Hyeok's line: Nothing will happen. But even if something happens, it's not your fault. I have no regrets. You came into my life like a gift. I am just grateful for that.

6. What is your favorite song?

The one that I still can't find :D  now I can say that it played in the finale!!! Honestly, just by listening to this ost I tear up. When it started playing, after days of nagging my fellow comrades and giving up, I hear it again! I couldn't believe my ears! When Seri comes to JH with the flowers and he is coming to her with the flowers, and this music....If before when I heard this song I always thought of the moment when Jeong Hyeok tells her that he will be able to protect her as long as she is within his sight, or when he finds out that he saved her on the bridge, but now....Now it's the song of our finale. I am so grateful that they included it. I was bawling when I heard it, there won't be any more moments to associate with this song. This is it. I just really took it in. The view, the flowers, the smiles of our leads. 

7. What is the most hilarious scene from supporting casts?

From the ahjummas - when they invited her to the birthday party. When she said nope, not going to the bp, and then showed up. All the actresses have such great chemistry! It was extremely entertaining to watch!

From the F5 - so many, hard to choose one...I really liked their shenanigans in South Korea! When they were describing to each other how they tried to find  JH. :D 

But also, when  Seri was crossing the mind field, and they are all like, what is wrong with this woman? Why couldn't she end up here tomorrow? :D  That was the peak of comedy for me! For comedic purposes, you can tell I just really like the first episode.

8. What is the most touching scene from supporting casts?

Oh when the ladies brought the food to their friend at night. Knowing the reality of NK, knowing, how hard and terrifying it must be, I am just grateful to the writer for the message that friends' love is just as important! That it can help you in the darkest times.

When Geum Eun Dong showed those heart fingers in the final, I lost it. Seeing this young kid in handcuffs, just desperately sending his final goodbye to his Sister, his love, I just...I will miss them so much T_T I am tearing up now just remembering this moment, how embarrassing! 

9.  What detail gives you the most satisfaction?

I liked the parrallels between the episodes, I liked how the episodes are echoing one another. For example, their meeting in Switzerland when Seri was paragliding and their hug in the finale resembles their first meeting in the woods of North Korea, when she fell descended from the tree. And even with the finger hearts, it played three times and all for the different reasons - the first time when Seri had nothing to give to JH, so she just got her heart out of the pocket. The second when she showed her gratitude to the boys and made JH oh so jealous! And the third one when it broke my heart because that's the last time she saw her dear boys. And there are many "nods" like that, which means the writer was constantly working and reviewing the scripts of the previous episodes. It's that attention to the detail that makes me want to come back to the previous episodes and remember these details as well. I think CLOY will be perfect to binge watch, because you remember all these details and get really excited when they come back.

10. What you wish you could have changed if you were the writer?

if I had no political obligations, I would make them settle in South Korea. For good. I still insist, that the knowledge of Seri's and JH's characters would help the scene. I feel like nobody really had the deep knoweldge of the characters - including the director. I don't think that after everything they went through, JH would just stand there and wait for Seri to jump in his arms, I agree with Hyun Bin who wanted to either twist her, or catch her, or do something interesting. I'd rather have that.

I would also add some depth to Seo Dan's character. I would like her to do one good deed in this show. I feel like GSJ outshines her, and this is why he had to die. Which wouldn't be necessary if Dan was a strong character on her own. 

• Like 10
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I feel like thousands of people across the globe are mourning today refusing to let go of RJH-SR.It is like I know them personally and they are very close to my heart.Their characters have really grown on us.I even dream about them now:bawling:.Omg this sepanx getting unbearable..My heart.

I feel you! :anguished: I am basically just waiting for Hyun Bin and SYJ to announce their real life wedding. Screw dating. With that chemistry, go straight to getting married and start making those twins. :relaxed:

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

I really love the Switzerland pictures the ones that were not aired. They look happy together and so much in love. Really wondering whether they are really just friends or really great actors? They had these pictures taken before intensive shooting in South Korea. But the sparks in their eyes are there! Amazing!!

I just remember Daddy Ri’s comment in the car: Are you crying? Haha. Hilarious! The way he asked and his expression like that make it funny. And RJH expression is undescribable afterwards!

Daddy Ri is really one important role for giving hilarious scenes and serious parts. I think I rarely see parents of RJH in other dramas. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

14 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

I feel you! :anguished: I am basically just waiting for Hyun Bin and SYJ to announce their real life wedding. Screw dating. With that chemistry, go straight to getting married and start making those twins. :relaxed:

I can’t wait! I saw their picture of them grocery shopping. Was there any other omens capture showing them together in real life?!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Favnia said:

If only we had a better cameraman :D 

I agree with you.The camera man did an excellent job throughout the series but totally screwed up all of the kissing scenes:ph34r:.They could have been filmed better.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Favnia said:

Man withdrawal is hard!

@L A thank you for providing your survey! Reminds me of all the cute moments we had in the show...

1. What is the most hilarious scene of our leads that you love?

I really like the first candle scene! When Seri almost hit him with the flower vase, and then  starts to cry, and JH's confused face as he takes the vase from her and gives her the candle to calm her down but she has a breakdown instead, because the candle needs to be scented...I just love this scene! I laughed and was touched and felt sorry for Seri at the same time. It's amazing and I rewatched it recently and it still makes me smile.

And can I have another one? When he stepped on the mine.. It was dangerous, but so hilarious, he claimed to be a professional in this field, and was acting like a peacok with his tale out and all of the sudden - stepped on the mine. And then she proceeded to nag him, wow, you said that you're a professional. :D And he was just trying to show off, I just loved their dynamic from the first minute they met. 

2. What is the most romantic/beautiful scene of our leads?

When they're saying goodbye at the border and he is crossing the wires for her. What a scene! Who knew that it could be so romantic - a soldier stepping over the wire, but here we are. I really liked that scene, and it felt special because we were also saying goodbye to our NK setting - Seri would never come back to this life again. And I felt kind of sad because...you  know, I liked their dynamic together there. I liked not the posh setting of SK, not when she was pouring money on him, but when simple kindness was breathtaking, when a bowl of noodles meant so much, when the scented candle was the most romantic thing a guy could possibly give... Anyways, I also like how this scene felt.

3. What is the saddest scene of our leads that broke your heart so badly? 

Their final goodbye. What a scene. The soldiers around them are pointing their guns, it really hit me hard that they are in fact star crossed lovers, and the yellow border said "Peace" but what is peaceful about this. The fact that he yells Don't run, but she continues, so he has to step over once more, push the soldiers holding him away, and this time around, there is no cold mask on his face. JH finally, fully giving in to his feelings. And it's just heartbreaking. Seri running to him without care that she might be shot if she crosses the line - she is just so desperate to see him, to touch him and say their goodbye one more time. She doesn't care about her injury, she doesn't see anything else - just him. And she sees handcuffs. And at first, he tries to tell her that everything is going to be fine, but eventually, he can't lie to her again - so corrects himself, "Even if it wasn't you were a gift in my life." And that is so true! He never ever showed so much emotion, felt so much love to a human being, and here he is. In handcuffs, caring for her. Their love is just on a completely different level. 
4. What is the hottest scene from our leads ( if there’s any :joy:)?

Hot is not the word I would use for this scene, but I think the hospital scene is very tender. When Seri is standing in the rain, and JH comes to her, their kiss is extremely tender. He kisses her and then makes sure it's ok, as if asking permission, and when she doesn't flinch away he continues. And it's raining, and it's NK hospital, and it's so beautiful. I liked this kiss, because it showed slow, burning feeling. In his kiss was asking for forgiveness,  he was showing his gratitude and making a promise. I liked that scene very much. If only we had a better operator :D 
5.What is your favorite line from our leads?

Oooh so many! Their dialogs are extremely witty and sweet and every line is delivered so well, I enjoy every line! But here are my favourite, I think

Seri's line: Even if I turn back time 100 times, If only I can do that, I would meet you again. I would get to know you and fall in love. I knew I would make that dangerous and sad choice.

Jeong Hyeok's line: Nothing will happen. But even if something happens, it's not your fault. I have no regrets. You came into my life like a gift. I am just grateful for that.

6. What is your favorite song?

The one that I still can't find :D  now I can say that it played in the finale!!! Honestly, just by listening to this ost I tear up. When it started playing, after days of nagging my fellow comrades and giving up, I hear it again! I couldn't believe my ears! When Seri comes to JH with the flowers and he is coming to her with the flowers, and this music....If before when I heard this song I always thought of the moment when Jeong Hyeok tells her that he will be able to protect her as long as she is within his sight, or when he finds out that he saved her on the bridge, but now....Now it's the song of our finale. I am so grateful that they included it. I was bawling when I heard it, and that there won't be any more moments to associate with this song. This is it. I just really took it in. The view, the flowers, the smiles of our leads. 

7. What is the most hilarious scene from supporting casts?

From the ahjummas - when they invited her to the birthday party. When she said nope, not going to the bp, and then showed up. All the actresses have such great chemistry! It was extremely entertaining to watch!

From the F5 - so many, hard to choose one...I really liked their shenanigans in South Korea! When they were describing to each other how they tried to find  JH. :D 

But also, when  Seri was crossing the mind field, and they are all like, what is wrong with this woman? Why couldn't she end up here tomorrow? :D  That was the peak of comedy for me! For comedic purposes, you can tell I just really like the first episode.

8. What is the most touching scene from supporting casts?

Oh when the ladies brought the food to their friend at night. Knowing the reality of NK, knowing, how hard and terrifying it must be, I am just grateful to the writer for the message that friends' love is just as important! That it can help you in the darkest times.

When Geum Eun Dong showed those heart fingers in the final, I lost it. Seeing this young kid in handcuffs, just desperately sending his final goodbye to his Sister, his love, I just...I will miss them so much T_T I am tearing up now just remembering this moment, how embarrassing! 

9.  What detail gives you the most satisfaction?

I liked the parrallels between the episodes, I liked how the episodes are echoing one another. For example, their meeting in Switzerland when Seri was paragliding and their hug in the finale resembles their first meeting in the woods of North Korea, when she fell descended from the tree. And even with the finger hearts, it played three times and all for the different reasons - the first time when Seri had nothing to give to JH, so she just got her heart out of the pocket. The second when she showed her gratitude to the boys and made JH oh so jealous! And the third one when it broke my heart because that's the last time she saw her dear boys. And there are many "nods" like that, which means the writer was constantly working and reviewing the scripts of the previous episodes. It's that attention to the detail that makes me want to come back to the previous episodes and remember these details as well. I think CLOY will be perfect to binge watch, because you remember all these details and get really excited when they come back.

10. What you wish you could have changed if you were the writer?

if I had no political obligations, I would make them settle in South Korea. For good. I still insist, that the knowledge of Seri's and JH's characters would help the scene. I feel like nobody really had the deep knoweldge of the characters - including the director. I don't think that after everything they went through, JH would just stand there and wait for Seri to jump in his arms, I agree with Hyun Bin who wanted to either twist her, or catch her, or do something interesting. I'd rather have that.

I would also add some depth to Seo Dan's character. I would like her to do one good deed in this show. I feel like GSJ outshines her, and this is why he had to die. Which wouldn't be necessary if Dan was a strong character on her own. 

I love everything that you said <3 Thank you for sharing... I cried again reading your words... I miss them so much already :((( The only thing I wasn't very thrilled about was HB's flat expression in the Switzerland finale... It was filmed early on in the series so I guess he hasn't built up enough emotions of JH character yet... but man the last 2 episodes were such roller coasters. The script was so well written and the actings was super as well. Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts here... it gives me such comfort knowing we all love CLOY and will miss them dearly

• Like 6

Just posting my thoughts/feelings about the ending now because I needed time to just absorb all of it and recover a little :bawling:

I LOVED all of it - from the very first episode all the way to the ending. 

I am not disappointed with the ending in the least bit. I actually feel like this is the most realistic and apt ending. It’s actually rather funny that the drama managed to deliver a bit of everyone’s expectations - they still both live in NK and SK, no one was charged with being a defector, JH continued to fulfill his duties, no one abandoned or disappointed their families and friends, no one made any idiotic sacrifices, both JH and Seri are still able to continue with their own dreams and careers and they still get to enjoy beautiful Switzerland. 

yes, I wished we would get a wedding and babies and life after the wedding but from all the episodes leading up to it, I couldn’t figure out a way for the drama to show that without it ending up a little ridiculous. 

In a way, it’s sorta open ended. We know they’ll eventually get married and have a family but as to how or when they get there is left to the imagination. They seem to have a house together in Switzerland and they both regularly spend time there. Will they eventually settle there? I personally think yes. But I think it will take time for them to work out the details. The fact that they have home filled with photos means that it’s a permanent arrangement with long term plans. 

I’m glad that the finale was a long episode packed with so much love and emotion. My favourite scenes are that of them in the DMZ. When JH yelled “don’t run!!” And that embrace, and the words they exchanged... ugh!!! I cry every time I watch it, no matter how many times I replay the scene. 

I also love the scene where the JH’s dad comes to their rescue. I love that they all tried to shield JH! And when his dad shoots the military general... ruthless! I’ve always thought to myself that JH’s father wouldn’t have reached such a high position if he wasn’t capable. That scene proved to me that not only was he capable; but that he can be ruthless when needed. I love that both JH’s parents were willing to put everything on the line for his sake. When JH apologized in the car for causing trouble, and his dad responding that it was all fine as long as he was alive... ugh! Spoken like a true parent!!

And can we just all agree that the ending was so beautiful?! The beauty of the scenery but also dang! How hot was HB?! I’m looking at my TV and I can’t help but gape at the screen because,... I mean... so much beauty and perfection!! :wub:

CLoY is hands down one of the best dramas I’ve seen 

• Like 13
  • Love 6

16 minutes ago, eLizza said:

I agree with you.The camera man did an excellent job throughout the series but totally screwed up all of the kissing scenes:ph34r:.They could have been filmed better.

I think they are doing it intentionally to avoid any censorship issue. I experienced this during fuyao. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I am re watching from the start.It is different to watch it with and without knowing the ending.YSR did changed a lot after meeting RJH.

Especially when I watch the BTS scenes video, there is a part where SYJ discussed how to hug HB for their paragliding reunion with the director.And the way she jump hug would be better than the actual scene shown in the drama.They look so comfortable hugging each other despite the fact that it is their first intimate scene.All Switzerland scenes are encounters and only the scenes from ep 16 are intimates ones.And they filmed in Switzerland first before filming in Korea and Mongolia. They look so comfortable that it makes me think that they really must be dating.

Those BTS scenes video makes me realize that CLOY has really ended.Even TvN YouTube has taken CLOY picture out of their profile cover photo.Will miss them forever.Hoping some BinJin confirmations will come.They just look so good together.

By the way,  what are those new photos posted by TvN.Those are not included in the drama. Are they deleted scene?Seems like they kind of change the ending due to political matters.I think they are wedding photo of them because she is holding a flower banquet.But that would not be revealed forever since the drama has ended.Hope that there will be some explaination for these photos.Like special stage like Hotel Del Luna had. Let's vote for CLOY when it happens.

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Most of us are no longer analyzing the little details but can I just confirm...

1. Was it the NIS agent that brought the box of RJH’s belongings out containing the cell phone and then offering to teach him how to set pre-scheduled text messages...? Isn’t that so random?

2. The day they shot the photos in front of the green screen for the photo frames in RJH/SR’s house in Switzerland appears to be the last day of CLOY filming (they got flowers, SYJ was emotional).  So does that mean they photoshopped in the actual frames too because earlier on in Switzerland they weren’t going to set it up like their permanent home you think?

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

6 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Was it the NIS agent that brought the box of RJH’s belongings out containing the cell phone and then offering to teach him how to set pre-scheduled text messages...? Isn’t that so random?

I actually can’t decide if this was inserted so that JH could find a way to sustain Seri after he left. I think the NIS agent knew that JH loved Seri so he was “helping him out” so to speak by showing him that there is a way to be able tell her what he wants to say. Or it could also be a product placement where they are showing a feature of that specific phone! :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

@mundaliv ikr...that scene owned me love Daddy Ri! It was same expression he had in their home when he saw them being all lovey dovey. But is it just me or did it look to you like RJH was trying to fight back a smile during that scene? Like I know he was crying and face does funny things but it looked different from other crying scenes..like he was having hard time being serious. But I mean honestly wouldn't you if someone (his dad) made that face @u while asking "are u crying" lol

@mouse007I totally agree I love that part also where he yells at her to stop running...I keep replaying it as well. His love for her there was so obvious. You know how when worrying about someone makes you angry when you're in fear of them being hurt...that was this scene played out. 

I do hope eventually if there were wedding photos they would surface but I'm guessing that couldn't happen that's why deleted not allowed to be shown. Oh well we can all see that in our minds right!

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1