[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

i know but imagine for her not to be able to see him at all?

I can't... It seemed liked they were really settled in  there

Also...if they haven't developed any mutual feelings during this drama shooting then they must be stone cold.. I hope to see them on some variety shows like I live alone or Happy together 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

They are not married but get to be together 2 weeks in a year thanks to Seri sponsorship 

I’ll take it. Everything is better than one of them die or they couldn’t see each other at all. I guess they could still make “baby”. SR could raise their child then the family could be one again in Switzerland :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

6 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

alright, i thought i'm red like tomatoes now.. 

That paragliding reunion scene was deep! wait till you hear seri saying to him that i know that if it was you, you would come look for me and your whole box of Kleenex would be gone 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Okay! That paragliding kiss was proper! Finally! Love it!

I will just take it as that they got married:blush: 

I just saw the KISS. It’s awesome :kiss_wink: 
A deep lovely French kiss. My heart is over the moon now (kiss me darling kiss me kiss me tonight lol) 

omg let’s my imagination begin!!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, sybof said:

Really?!! I am totally happy that we had an ending scene with them together being happy but if Seri can only have her man for 2 weeks, I dunno what to think of the ending already...that means there are still issues they gotta work out? If not Seri has to keep waiting for him? How would they get married or have children or maybe they would be happy just to be together....Dun wanna be a wet blanket but this ending seems bittersweet if that is the case...gotta watch it to get confirmation haha

I fought the urge to watch Episode 15 yesterday...so i can watch both episodes today!! but knowing GSJ really died, no wonder Episode 15 was his best moment..will share on that after i continue watching Episode 16!

I think the writer was going to go for this type of ending because she wants to show how nice it would be if both countries could reunite. It's keeping an open ending. 

Also for those who didn't catch the scene with her oldest brother, Queens Conglomerate is being run by professional management team. I sensed that SR wanted her father to make that decision so that her relationship with the her oldest oppa dosen't sour and end up like her relationship with her second oppa. Power and greed, and this succession competition brings out the worst in her family. So I'm glad that she's content with SR's choice which her own company. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

Appreciation post

Thank you so much y’all for the updates, translations, analysis, pov, gifs, stills cut, spoilers, and all!

I really gonna have severe sepanx after this.  

The ending i am satisfied! Beautiful ending with beautiful people at beautiful place :blush:

Btw, whos the one who spread the twin girls pic? :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

never seen drama on trending topic worldwide. Not even goblin 

4 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

never seen drama on trending topic worldwide. Not even goblin 

This should be included in Wikipedia, so when people search for it, they'll know histories/achievements made by CLOY.

Congrats to all actors, staffs and crews of CLOY! Cheers to us who keep on supporting them! 

CLOY will be forever etched in my heart and mind as one of the greatest kdramas ever made!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3