Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

The scriptwriter for this awesome drama is brilliant!:blush:

I simply love the dialogues as I watch it alone (when everyone is out working) with full 100% concentration. And I DONT care about the lack of kisses. (I even loved a recent Cdrama without a single kiss to bits!):heart:

Love JH (& Hyun Bin's expression) for suggesting to SR not to wear bikinis when she voiced her disappointment for not being able to wear them. So our JH is already showing signs of a possessive boyfriend!:tounge_xd:

@Learry when I saw those playful BTS scenes you've just posted between HB & SYJ, I felt like pinching HB's fleshy cheeks! :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

more kiss will be clearly dangerous    Seri : that enough I can’t handle it  Oppa face expression ( are you sure   )       

28 minutes ago, ElleSor said:

Ok. I just want that nasty sister-in-law to go to jail. 

That nasty sister-in-law and his equally evil hubby must rot in jail. CEO dad already stripped him off of the privilege of being his son but it isn't enough considering their greed and capability to do evil things. I think I can forgive the other couple (the eldest son and his wife), they're less evil and the wife is kind of Dumb :D

Oh, WOW! Comrades, another milestone for us. Happy 300 pages :star:

• Like 13
  • Love 1

That bonus of unnescessary skinship is to compensate for what is lacked in the drama.

Oh my happy shipping heart :rolleyes: I can sleep well tonight.

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Happy 300 pages comrades! :D

I woke up super early this morning to watch episode 14 so I’ll have to rewatch tonight to see if there’s anything I missed! Couldn’t wait till after work :sweatingbullets:

I hope we get a sweet moment of JH, SR and JH’s mum in the last two episodes. I’ve loved watching how kind she is and how she truly just wants her son to be happy. JH’s dad might appear as though he is mostly concerned about

his position and family reputation but I think he would put his son first before anything else too. Big contrast to SR’s family but it’s lovely seeing that SR’s mom has always cared about her and such a great moment when she slapped her own son for being such a snake to SR. I do wish she had said something sooner though.. 

I hope SR also has a reunion with the ahjummas. I loved their bond and relationship in NK and it’s sweet that they still have her back even up until now.

I can’t believe we are down to our last two episodes! I’m going to miss this show so much!

• Like 8

Those BTS are giving me heart explode....i can't even.......too cute!!! utterly cute!! I just can't even.....:heart:

Like i ma be dead if they aren't dating in real life!! I hope they really are more than friends rather than it's me just seeing things!!

Question :sweatingbullets:: Comrades, i see posts where it said Cap Ri's Birthday is Feb 14 and that it is different from passport birthday ? How did we know that..please enlighten me? I don't know how i miss that...sorry!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, nonski said:

yes i noticed that he had been using that email and portal for OneKorea.  As I have mentioned earlier JH is a very intelligent man.  He would not rush out to SoKor without plans.  I think he is working with some group, maybe secret military operatives composed of both north and south intels.

I agree, JH is an intelligent man and he  always has plan(s). I think we have not seen all his turf cards. I wonder whether all of them would be shown in episode 15 when he gets arrested by the NIS. Plus, with SJ going back to SK, I am curious about what he would bring to the table. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
43 minutes ago, xxyy said:

Question :sweatingbullets:: Comrades, i see posts where it said Cap Ri's Birthday is Feb 14 and that it is different from passport birthday ? How did we know that..please enlighten me? I don't know how i miss that...sorry!!!

Someone posted on page 297 this tweet, which shows his Identity Card (he showed this in Ep 2 or 3 when he got off the train to Pyeong Yang) vs his fake Chinese passport in Ep 14.

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1
9 minutes ago, ncly said:

Someone posted on page 297 this tweet, which shows his Identity Card (he showed this was way back in Ep 2 or 3 when he was got off the train to Pyeong Yang) vs his fake Chinese passport in Ep 14.

Thank you so much!!!!! :wub:

• Like 3

In episode 7 when the the track team left for Europe and Se-ri didn't take the flight as she was giving blood to RJH, their coach took a final look at her passport before deciding to  leave without her. In that her birthday was mentioned to be in December 1988 .Seems like they choose fake dates for fake passports.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

BTW, how sweet of RJH. Piano recording and grocery shopping for SeRi. He even thought about if SeRi can reach the top most part of the cabinet; he instead moved the stuff to the bottom one. What a guy! To the singles, don't you want your own Captain Ri?! lol! 

Not only the singles, friend....heehee

• Like 6
  • LOL 13
5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

more kiss will be clearly dangerous :joy:
Seri : that enough I can’t handle it :mrgreen:
Oppa face expression ( are you sure  :joy: )

OMOOO, Thank you for your sweet gif!!

This morning (MONDAY btw), I went to office with my puffy eyes due to Ep 14!! :bawling:

Standing ovation for HB and SYJ for their great acting!!

And now i can not stop smiling for watching their BTS!

Oh God, I am officially having diabetes! Too sweet and too real! :love:

Edited by Jillia
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착