[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

18 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

The ducklings (I still wonder why they are call ducklings) and Captain Ri deserved to be called Team Avengers now.. 

The term, "ducklings" has been used quite some time back. I dont know who started it but I came upon it from Rooftop Prince (2012) when I was on Dramabeans and Soompi forum then.

It refers to the close  sidekicks of the male lead.:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

You are not the only one. Their romance has been stagnant since episode 11 or 12 lmao. I was so bored and my sister just kept on FFing.

At first i'm afraid to said my POV about no development RiRi romance. And i'm surprise that i'm not the only one. LoL.

Talking about the kissing scene, it's okay for me if they give only 1-2 kissing scene but the kiss should be on the right time situation and good angle view.

Even i see SeRi goodbye hair style looks more baddas than their goodbye kiss.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

"Since my fated one is in N Korea, I kept breaking up with other men!"

What an EXCUSE by SR to a bewildered JH!:wub:

I LOVE this scene and couldn't help giggling at HYUN BIN's multiple expressive facial reactions especially when pouting again when accused of being jealous! :D

I LOVE that HYUN BIN is one of a few actors who still maintain a "fleshly" face (my no 1 bias Ha Suk Jin who acts as his brother is another 1) unlike many others who got their faces slimmed down a lot!:blush:

Hyun Bin said he bulked up for RJH. While I respect his interpretation for the character, it’s not quite a right depiction of a North Korean soldier. I doubt if anyone can find a North Korean man in NK like Ri(Lee) Jeong Ryeok. I thought it would have been perfect if he would have rather lost weight and just retained lean muscle for this role. 

• Like 2

so how many bullets actually hit CCG? did MB really give the fatal hit? :naughty: i want to make sure he really dies and not suddenly appear out of the blue in the shadows or something *comrades, pls get ready with more ammo if needed*
we are only left with 3 episodes and the excessive gun shootings made SK safety looks bad :unamused: now how are they going to get back to NK with the gang fights scene and shootings..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

23 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Taking a moment to write an appreciation post to Yoon Seri's character.  Does anyone else have a big girl crush on her and find her so amazing?!  She's so bold and funny and cool (I'm thinking the Switzerland scenes - she's so much cooler than SD!) 

Me! She is such a fantastic character. Also, I am a low-key here, but the one that made me tear up was when she said thank you to the insurance guy. I still remember, I thought: what a great person she is. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Admiral said:

Hyun Bin said he bulked up for RJH. While I respect his interpretation for the character, it’s not quite a right depiction of a North Korean soldier. I doubt if anyone can find a North Korean man in NK like Ri(Lee) Jeong Ryeok. I thought it would have been perfect if he would have rather lost weight and just retained lean muscle for this role. 

But JH belongs to the priviledged North Koreans as his dad holds a high ranking post! He could even afford piano lessons and study in Switzerland!:lol:

His village house where SR took refuge is VERY WELL STOCKED with food unlike the normal villagers. Until today Chil Su kept harping on how SR depleted those food! LOL!:blush:

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Me! She is such a fantastic character. Also, I am a low-key here, but the one that made me tear up was when she said thank you to the insurance guy. I still remember, I thought: what a great person she is. 

Yea!  Good example.  I think it was episode 11 or something that was packed with Yoon Se-ri character shining moments.  Aside from being kind hearted she's also logical and confident.  Above all I like her because she talks a lot.  She doesn't just shut up and listen and hope that others know how she feels without talking...  Bonus is she behaves how we would behave (running after RJH instead of misleading him into thinking she's dismissed him for another guy).  Whew!

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Admiral said:

Q: How did you get into character to play a North Korean military officer?

HB: First, appearance wise, not because the character is a North Korean officer but because he has to be able to protect someone, I felt that he needed to appear dependable, so I bulked up a bit.

(1:29)

• Like 9
  • Awesome 4

Could it be that HB and SYJ in real life broke up already causing the akwardness and less skinship recently... Otherwise they prefer their real love to be in private and not overshadow the drama itself... awww fighting 

lol im too advance they havent confirmed the relationship yet im already at the break up part 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8

25 minutes ago, Ririlove2020 said:

Could it be that HB and SYJ in real life broke up already causing the akwardness and less skinship recently...

Please don’t make this kind of comments — total insult to the actors, director, and writer.

They are professional actors with many years of acting experience (20 years for SYJ & 15 years for HB). Actor & actress playing a couple in love don’t have to be in love in real life. Same can be said about actor & actress playing characters who dislike each other, but they are in good terms in real life.

I am sorry, I don’t mean to pick on your post. But it’s upsetting to see these comments so often...

• Like 17

I re-watched few scenes and according to me , the bullet may have undergone a projectile motion after passing through the window glass.Its momentum could have been broken leading to the lowering of the range of the path and hence hit her in the abdomen area.Although I m not sure ,it is just a vague theory.One more thing , how beautifully the Ost by Song Ga In  fit in  the last few minutes.I think this was the reason that left me tearjerked. Even now when i watched the scene again I was almost tearing up.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, Helena said:

Q: How did you get into character to play a North Korean military officer?

HB: First, appearance wise, not because the character is a North Korean officer but because he has to be able to protect someone, I felt that he needed to appear dependable, so I bulked up a bit.

(1:29

That is what I said that he bulk up for the role and I respect for his interpretation.

It may be fine for a South Korean man, but I disagree for a North Korean protecting someone. RJH build is not fitting for  North Korean character. Nevertheless, I love this drama to bits and I love Hyun Bin’s performance.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

But JH belongs to the priviledged North Koreans as his dad holds a high ranking post! He could even afford piano lessons and study in Switzerland!:lol:

His village house where SR took refuge is VERY WELL STOCKED with food unlike the normal villagers. Until today Chil Su kept harping on how SR depleted those food! LOL!:blush:

High protein diet and weights exercise regimen is very western. North Korea discouraged any western and capitalistic influence. RJH build is too obvious to be a result of high protein diet and more weight exercise. Did you see Kim Jung Un? His build shows power and wealth in North Korea. But you don’t want your leading man to have the appearance of Kim Jong Un, right? Hehehe 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, Ririlove2020 said:

Could it be that HB and SYJ in real life broke up already causing the akwardness and less skinship recently... Otherwise they prefer their real love to be in private and not overshadow the drama itself... awww fighting 

lol im too advance they havent confirmed the relationship yet im already at the break up part 

The actors dont write the scripts. They cant act what is not on the scripts. This is a problem from the writer. Perhaps she is very conservative and is not comfortable with writing couples with intimacy before marriage, i think this is not her first drama where fans complain with the lack of kisses, romance, it seems to be something she lacks as a writer and needs to improve. I would expect if you present a romantic comedy to the public, you must not forget the ROMANTIC part. It seems since episode 11 they are more focused on the action scenes and products placements rather than the romance. It's sadly what happens too when a show gets good ratings and becomes popular, the creative team get distracted with other things than the plot.  I truly hope things improve in the last 3 episodes.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

so how many bullets actually hit CCG? did MB really give the fatal hit? :naughty: i want to make sure he really dies and not suddenly appear out of the blue in the shadows or something *comrades, pls get ready with more ammo if needed*
we are only left with 3 episodes and the excessive gun shootings made SK safety looks bad :unamused: now how are they going to get back to NK with the gang fights scene and shootings..

I've a feeling that CCG isn't dead (I thought I heard his voice in the preview) as there are 3 more episodes left and the ducklings and MB have decided to stay back to protect JH.:w00t:

I'm praying that NONE of our ducklings or MB gets killed in the FINAL showdown with CCG! Many a time someone has to be sacrificed to make the drama more poignant despite a happy ending for the OTP!:flushed:

@Admiral dont forget, JH lived quite a number of years in Switzerland which is known for its dairy products!:D:D:D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1