Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

16 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 13 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 14.097%

Seoul: 14.620%

They decreased a little (both nationwide and Seoul). 

But with that cliffhanger, I hope episode 14 will make a new record :).

My heart sank a weeny tiny little bit with the lower ratings. But never mind! For me this episode topped the previous 12! I can’t wait to know how this all ends!

• Like 4
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

On how to save a life (by Ri Jung Hyuk) I AM NOT OKAY, GUYS!!! MY FEELINGS!!! I NEED TO TALK.  Yoon Se-Ri hates her birthday. She hates her birthday so much that she attempted suicide o

So many things to say. For now, just want to say I am glad the actor playing Chi Soo is gettig recognition and even trending online. 

He has acted really throughout the series. I wouldn’t have guessed that he hasn’t acted much on TV prior to CLOY. During the fight with CJK gang, he acted really well and his punches looked almost real. And of course his tears moved me. I really wish this is the beginning of the rise of his career. 

Like what most of you already said, the best thing about this drama is how well-written the secondary characters are which make the audience really root for them. I love the ducklings so much and the  ahjummas. Honestly, for me, it is only SD and SJ that I still feel ambivalent about. 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, J13 said:

Ahhhh the wait is killing me!! So based off some comments I’ve seen, if SR ends up in hospital next episode then we will also get a kiss then too right, cos looks like the SK storyline is really unfolding in the same way as the NK storyline?  And was there really no kiss after they exchanged rings?? :bawling: don’t get me wrong, I’m loving every sweet moment between our lead couple but it’s HB and SYJ and we know what they can do! Plus even before this drama aired, soooo many people shipped them and this is our chance to see them fully together with lots of kisses! :bawling: Ok I’ll stop being greedy haha

I was watching it live and some fans commented after there was STILL NO kisses exchanged even after that touching revelation on the bridge about their encounter in Switzerland many yrs ago, that we have seen more PPLs about chicken than kisses! :lol:

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i’m going to lurk and see which exquisite ring brand this time.. swarovski? tiffanys? or.. bvlgari??? :dizzy:

Me too I was waiting to see something amazing, unfortunately to keep in line with the story and diminish any doubts about where he would've sourced funds from, those rings were SO plain! And JH kept emphasizing about its simplicity and how he got them in a hurry so I feel like maybe this time there really isn't a brand to it :sweatingbullets: . MAN I was excpecting something pretty and flashy.. even if its is Minigold or some korean brand.

Edit. Ok I take my comment back. Just saw the above post about Chaumet Raubans. Ans the hidden diamond within. Hahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

My heart sank a little when i saw the almost 2% decrease... i was hoping for it to go higher...

but i guess there's a lot of competition on a Saturday night and Itaewon Class is also sooo good! Hehe. 

Anways, i'm excited for tonight's episode! :heart:

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Kyoya said:

My heart sank a little when i saw the almost 2% decrease... i was hoping for it to go higher...

but i guess there's a lot of competition on a Saturday night and Itaewon Class is also sooo good! Hehe. 

Anways, i'm excited for tonight's episode! :heart:

Yes, IC only in its 4th ep, but already reach 10%!

• Like 2

Hello to all CLOY comrades!!! I really enjoyed this ep again!!

another blockbuster ep 13....i love how SR interacts with the squads, she's really treated them very well, love the way she gave them a card to splurge woah that was so cool; one of the touching scenes would be for me is when Officer Kim (the kdrama fanatic) met his fave actress Cho ji woo, u cld almost feel how surprised he was and who couldnt be happy for him :) CJW is beautiful as ever, i think she's on the family way when this cameo was filmed!

well the cliffhanger, i think all of us know that SR won't die in this drama at least we hope not - after all we have about 3 more epi to go! I hope that officer Rat won't die also! I dread to think this is almost ending! :(

One WS after another :wub:!!

@Ameera Ali woah love those gifs! lols i know STH i was really happy and touched by that scene with CJW!!  I didn't realize that the errand that Officer Kim was supposed to do was to meet CJW hahaha I think you're right if i were him i'd be jumping up & down meeting my favorite K idol, but i guess he was beyond shock!

matter of fact, that was the drama that made me a fan of CJW! :) I remember crying in many scenes hahaha

@SC2019

------ I agree with you i was also thinking why didn't they call 911 and all of them were in awe seeing her shot and bloody! I can only guess that writer-nim just wanted that scene frozen and leave the viewers with that cliffhanger but i guess it's not gg to happen that SR will die in this drama, I think NO WAY :)

I think CCG wld be dead and i hope Rat will survive though! I just adore the 5 squads, they're awesome!

Re: this ep's rating i don't u/stand why a decrease in rating? some comrade here indicated bc there were other dramas on w/ends such as Taewon etc. but we'd think were are those following this drama already? :( what happened to them? LOLs

Let's hope in the next few episodes that HB's wish will come true at least if it goes up to 18 maybe if not 20% as he was hoping for!

Edited by hibiscus23
to add something else
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, hibiscus23 said:

Hello to all CLOY comrades!!! I really enjoyed this ep again!!

another blockbuster ep 13....i love how SR interacts with the squads, she's really treated them very well, love the way she gave them a card to splurge woah that was so cool.

well the cliffhanger, i think all of us know that SR won't die in this drama at least we hope not - after all we have about 3 more epi to go!

I second that. Even grumpy shed a tear - goes to say a lot about how each and every one of them feel about SR. They are like the family she has never had. Well, now that the baddie is out of the way, it's resolution time and the wait for how SR and JH will have their 'happy ever after' ending, hopefully with twins to boot. 

[the ending though really was drama put in for good measure. Had it been a different genre, someone should have been figuring out how to call 911 or the equivalent in Korea. My rational brain was going, ok enough hugging and standing around looking. Someone should be figuring out how to call for help. LOL ]

• Like 4

I'm so disappointed that they didn't kissed on this ep...again. Even on NK tehy kissed a lot on the beginning of the story, so I thought "WOO finally a drama where they will be ''always'' kissing each other '', but now that Se-ri got shot she will be on the hospital on the next episode so no kiss once more. I think they will just kiss in the final episode(or they will have another goodbye kiss when captain Ri comes back to NK) I'm really sick of this, they have so much chemistry than even when they're just holding hands I' passed out, but I need more action. Their characters are on their mid 30's and both of them on real life are on their late 30's. They aren't children anymore, two scenes that was perfect for tha happens (couple ring and the bridge one) passed on black without that :rage:.

PS 1 : I still absolutely LOVED the episode, this is just a post about my upsetting of the romance development of RiRi couple and the fault of improvement on the skinships scnes.

PS 2 : I know that they were in dangerous but like in any dramatic dramas/movies etc we need a comic relief we also need a romantic relief, we are already on the end of the drama and nothing is happening :bawling:.

PS 3: That's my point of view guys so its ok if the no existent kissing+skinship scenes didn't bothers you, I'm just here talking about my frustrations.CLOY it's still my favorite drama so far :heart:.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Sang-ah seems to be a relentless villain. Episode 13 and she is still conniving, greedy and manipulative. I am soooo glad that the parents see through her. First the mum, when Sang-ah held a secret board meeting because she again wants to try to replace SeRi as CEO of Se-Ri’s choice. And then the dad, when she presented pictures of GSJ and SeRi in NK. The dad wants to hear it from SeRi of what really happened in NK. 

The actress is doing so well that I believe that she’s really a b*&%$. What a piece of work she is. 

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Now, the second sister-in-law is done but I can imagine that first her husband will blame his wife saying that he had no idea. However, I can imagine that he will fail with this strategy. RJH was a witness of his involvement and there is a record about his conversation between him and CCG. It would be interesting if the father decides to force his first daughter-in-law to choose: either she remains married but accepts that her husband will never be the CEO or she gets divorced but receives a huge alimony.

5 hours ago, Jemrie said:

I don’t want to spend much time on Se Ri’s trash tier family but Sang A truly is the worst of them. Se Ri’s dad is right: Se Hyeong is a spineless, incompetent jerk who is dominated by his wife. Se Jun and Hye Ji are awful but they are mostly greedy and selfish. I honestly don’t think they would have done what Sang A and Se Hyeong did. I remain firm that Se Ri’s mom is going to key to helping out Se Ri.

Sang-ah is interesting in that she was chosen by Seri's dad as wife for Se-hyung because she comes from an influential family.  So it was a marriage of alliance for his company.  And Seri's dad himself was ambitious enough that he was willing to commit illegal acts.  They are not a pretty group.  The principled Ri brothers make quite a striking contrast.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@1ouise

Thanks for the info! Really, money talks. This drama proves it. 

As far as the Ri siblings, mostly when RJH is involved, (HBs) his facial expressions when YSR splurges on him, his crew, etc. - he looks horrified as to how much money she is spending - suit shopping, paying for the chicken places customers food, etc. Even to me, capitalism looks and is scary. Capitalism likes the excess than being content with what you have. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For anyone wondering, Itaewon Class dont share any timeslot with Crash Landing On You. So Their High rating is not directly affected Our rating.

Be glad that it stays at 14%!! 

Hopefully tomorrow can surpass 16%

Crush OST release and being Sunday with less competition ( no stove league ) means CLOY should get higher rating tomorrow. Although this time how much we got is still up in the air. 

I do think that the dip of 0.2% compare to episode 11 may be affected by 

Third Part rating increase from never twice ( 8.7 -> 9.8 % ) and also Second part increase from Stove league ( 11.9 -> 13.6% ) thats who shared the same timeslot as CLOY maybe the reason the rating dipped a bit. But tomorrow there are none of that.

Also no OST release yesterday may also affected the rating a little. 

Today episode will be all in for the rating to reach as high as possible or to break a new record again. 

• Like 7
5 hours ago, kjwxxxx said:

Hi! New comer here... I don’t know was there someone asking about this before, but do you think it will has a happy ending??? 

Still don’t get over the MOA ending. My heart is not ready yet for another tragic ending :expressionless:

welcome if you're new on this thread :) we of course hope for a happy ending and my guess is it shld be :) ! Like SR was teaching the squads how to say 'fingers crossed' ....with MOA i hvnt even finished it yet but i hope to continue bc i don't wanna miss any of HB's projects!!

giphy.gif

fingers crossed comrades for a happy ending!!! (cr: Giphy)

• Like 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 13 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 14.097%

Seoul: 14.620%

They decreased a little (both nationwide and Seoul). 

But with that cliffhanger, I hope episode 14 will make a new record :).

Not gonna lie this mde me sad. I was so sure they'd get super high by now. It was trending on twitter last night and everyone was talking about it. I wish they'd include ratings for netflix or something to see how popular it is. Does netflix have ratings lol

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Was anyone cutting onions during ep.13?
Anyway, my thoughts:

1. What did they all wish for at Seri’s birthday party?

2. RJH emphasizing that the gift has no other meaning. Yeah right! He got her wedding bands y’all and he put it on the ring finger!!!!

3. I’m so proud of Man-Bok for choosing wisely

4. I felt so bad for Seo Dan. I’ve grown to like this character more than I thought I would. The scene between her mum and uncle, hilarious!

5. Seri’s brother and wife are something else. I’ve seen people try to justify their actions, after ep13 they're actions are unjustifiable. This is ultimate greed and hatred.

6. Bro finally said I love you in the most painful moment. Also, why was no one calling the ambulance/police? I kept yelling at my TV like a psycho.

• Like 5

Unpopular opinion, i am not bothered by the lack of kiss in the episode since they compensate everything with such longing gaze that could melt any heart:heart: However though, I thought for the sake of continuity and flow of the scenes they could have hugged, otherwise it makes the scene cut and a bit awkward. As many of you said, their lack of skinship is mostly due to JH. Did you notice how Seri was nervous and maybe expecting something when RJH came to her room late at night to give her the rings? RJH has an emotionally repressed personality. This type of people only take action when they built up emotions for a long time and and burst out intense reaction in occasions which involves shock, fear, or anger. That's why all their skinships and kisses are initiated by him under influence of shock/fear factor. 

I am glad that it is a romcom because the story is very suitable to melodrama. If i cry this much while watching a romcom, i cannot imagine it being a melodrama:tears:

One of the reasons of CLOY's immense success heavily lies on great story line of minor characters and their acting skills. Usually in k-dramas characters except form main and second leads are written as shallow and comedic with no purpose of integrating them into the main plot. they are mostly like caricatures. Although the side characters in CLOY are for comedic purpose too, they are heavily integrated in to main leads emotional state and character development so i cannot imagine an ending that doesn't give them justice. I have to add that i applaud every single actor/actress for their amazing skills:wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 5

Itaewon doesn’t affect CLOY ratings as it airs after that. TVN marketing team should have put out more content this week in order to raise viewers’ curiosity. 

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks this episode feels rather flat? Except for the last 5 minutes, I kept on thinking there’s just too many scenes :ph34r:. So, I expected a lower rating.

Does anyone know the title of UI’s song? Thanks

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have been a silent reader here but I totally agree with everyone's views and sentiments. From the beginning, this drama has been a must-watch because of our popular leads and if the intend is for it to be a romance drama, it HAS TO BE a good ending! I am very curious to see how the ending will be, i.e. where will everyone end up to be?

As much as it being a k-drama where anything can happen, it will take a big international politics movement to bring everyone out of NK for good, right? I mean, even Captain Ri's high ranking dad has been in NK all his life, albeit living luxuriously. The most realistic is for everyone (including the whole squad of the secondary characters) to move to Pyongyang for a better lifestyle. Of course, I wish there is some unimaginable way out for our leads to start anew somewhere else while she can still run her business and he becomes a famous pianist.

I also hope we can see SD and SJ love develops. There should be enough time for all other characters' developments to be shown, right? I love the 4 ducklings and Man Bok too. Wish them well. It will be sad if they had to go back to that lifestyle and that youngest couldn't see his mom in another 10 years or something.

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착