[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

@1ouise

Thanks for the info! Really, money talks. This drama proves it. 

As far as the Ri siblings, mostly when RJH is involved, (HBs) his facial expressions when YSR splurges on him, his crew, etc. - he looks horrified as to how much money she is spending - suit shopping, paying for the chicken places customers food, etc. Even to me, capitalism looks and is scary. Capitalism likes the excess than being content with what you have. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

For anyone wondering, Itaewon Class dont share any timeslot with Crash Landing On You. So Their High rating is not directly affected Our rating.

Be glad that it stays at 14%!! 

Hopefully tomorrow can surpass 16%

Crush OST release and being Sunday with less competition ( no stove league ) means CLOY should get higher rating tomorrow. Although this time how much we got is still up in the air. 

I do think that the dip of 0.2% compare to episode 11 may be affected by 

Third Part rating increase from never twice ( 8.7 -> 9.8 % ) and also Second part increase from Stove league ( 11.9 -> 13.6% ) thats who shared the same timeslot as CLOY maybe the reason the rating dipped a bit. But tomorrow there are none of that.

Also no OST release yesterday may also affected the rating a little. 

Today episode will be all in for the rating to reach as high as possible or to break a new record again. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, kjwxxxx said:

Hi! New comer here... I don’t know was there someone asking about this before, but do you think it will has a happy ending??? 

Still don’t get over the MOA ending. My heart is not ready yet for another tragic ending :expressionless:

welcome if you're new on this thread :) we of course hope for a happy ending and my guess is it shld be :) ! Like SR was teaching the squads how to say 'fingers crossed' ....with MOA i hvnt even finished it yet but i hope to continue bc i don't wanna miss any of HB's projects!!

giphy.gif

fingers crossed comrades for a happy ending!!! (cr: Giphy)

• Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

Ratings episode 13 (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 14.097%

Seoul: 14.620%

They decreased a little (both nationwide and Seoul). 

But with that cliffhanger, I hope episode 14 will make a new record :).

Not gonna lie this mde me sad. I was so sure they'd get super high by now. It was trending on twitter last night and everyone was talking about it. I wish they'd include ratings for netflix or something to see how popular it is. Does netflix have ratings lol

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Was anyone cutting onions during ep.13?
Anyway, my thoughts:

1. What did they all wish for at Seri’s birthday party?

2. RJH emphasizing that the gift has no other meaning. Yeah right! He got her wedding bands y’all and he put it on the ring finger!!!!

3. I’m so proud of Man-Bok for choosing wisely

4. I felt so bad for Seo Dan. I’ve grown to like this character more than I thought I would. The scene between her mum and uncle, hilarious!

5. Seri’s brother and wife are something else. I’ve seen people try to justify their actions, after ep13 they're actions are unjustifiable. This is ultimate greed and hatred.

6. Bro finally said I love you in the most painful moment. Also, why was no one calling the ambulance/police? I kept yelling at my TV like a psycho.

• Like 5

Unpopular opinion, i am not bothered by the lack of kiss in the episode since they compensate everything with such longing gaze that could melt any heart:heart: However though, I thought for the sake of continuity and flow of the scenes they could have hugged, otherwise it makes the scene cut and a bit awkward. As many of you said, their lack of skinship is mostly due to JH. Did you notice how Seri was nervous and maybe expecting something when RJH came to her room late at night to give her the rings? RJH has an emotionally repressed personality. This type of people only take action when they built up emotions for a long time and and burst out intense reaction in occasions which involves shock, fear, or anger. That's why all their skinships and kisses are initiated by him under influence of shock/fear factor. 

I am glad that it is a romcom because the story is very suitable to melodrama. If i cry this much while watching a romcom, i cannot imagine it being a melodrama:tears:

One of the reasons of CLOY's immense success heavily lies on great story line of minor characters and their acting skills. Usually in k-dramas characters except form main and second leads are written as shallow and comedic with no purpose of integrating them into the main plot. they are mostly like caricatures. Although the side characters in CLOY are for comedic purpose too, they are heavily integrated in to main leads emotional state and character development so i cannot imagine an ending that doesn't give them justice. I have to add that i applaud every single actor/actress for their amazing skills:wub:

• Like 15
  • Love 5

Itaewon doesn’t affect CLOY ratings as it airs after that. TVN marketing team should have put out more content this week in order to raise viewers’ curiosity. 

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks this episode feels rather flat? Except for the last 5 minutes, I kept on thinking there’s just too many scenes :ph34r:. So, I expected a lower rating.

Does anyone know the title of UI’s song? Thanks

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have been a silent reader here but I totally agree with everyone's views and sentiments. From the beginning, this drama has been a must-watch because of our popular leads and if the intend is for it to be a romance drama, it HAS TO BE a good ending! I am very curious to see how the ending will be, i.e. where will everyone end up to be?

As much as it being a k-drama where anything can happen, it will take a big international politics movement to bring everyone out of NK for good, right? I mean, even Captain Ri's high ranking dad has been in NK all his life, albeit living luxuriously. The most realistic is for everyone (including the whole squad of the secondary characters) to move to Pyongyang for a better lifestyle. Of course, I wish there is some unimaginable way out for our leads to start anew somewhere else while she can still run her business and he becomes a famous pianist.

I also hope we can see SD and SJ love develops. There should be enough time for all other characters' developments to be shown, right? I love the 4 ducklings and Man Bok too. Wish them well. It will be sad if they had to go back to that lifestyle and that youngest couldn't see his mom in another 10 years or something.

• Like 3

It feels like last week episode skinship theme is hug, last night episode is hold hands LOL. I'll forgive you writernim and pdnim since you'll give us a great, sweet, steamy, and heart flutter kisssss for the next. I put my trust in you, I'm telling you that we dont have enough time tho for the twin, at least we should grant capt ri deepest wish, isn't? -_- :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

I don't know if it affects the ratings that much but i think there is too much direct PPL since they moved to SK. It kinda distrupts the flow for me. Also i think many people liked the old-school/retro feeling when they were in NK, but now in SK it's gone. 

• Like 4

Ep 13 was crazy ending! but not getting too upset there is 3 episodes left. I guess there is gonna be an open ending.  how can they wrap up getting the boys back to NK, Resolve the mother/daughter conflict, the shameless brothers, plus relationship status all in 3 episodes....maybe a time jump too.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Rewatching the last part and gosh I have goosebumps at how tragic it was but also at the incredible acting. All SR’s comments throughout the show were leading up to the ending i.e. Her telling JH she will remember him forever, her talking about flashbacks occurring before someone dies etc. It’s very bittersweet that her flashbacks were all of JH just like when she was kidnapped and all her happy thoughts were of him too.

I still can’t get over the ducklings in this episode. They were sooo awesome! I completely agree with everyone’s comments on CPS too, this really was his episode to shine. Even at the start when he was so against SR, I knew she would eventually grow on him but his adoration and care for her has exceeded my expectations. He tries to act indifferent but he fully supports JH and SR being together. The part at the end where he said “no” when he saw SR on the ground made me cry even more. ED just kills my heart with his sweetness too. He is such a ball of joy that it’s really quiet sad thinking of the young men that get drafted into the army for year and years in NK. I’m glad he has the other ducklings to take care of him. I’m really hoping that wherever JH and SR end up, the ducklings end up there too. I’m so attached to them all and just want them to stay together as a family!

As much as the second brother and sis in law annoy me, I’m not too concerned with their parts cos they are literally just digging their own hole with their lies, greed and deceit. I haven’t been paying too much attention to all the family business stuff or corruption in NK but I hope it’s all resolved quickly so we can just focus on getting our two leads together in the same place living happily ever after.

I’m still very optimistic that we will get a happy ending. I’m just not sure where SR and JH will end up though. I feel as though living somewhere outside of SK/NK is their best hope cos I highly doubt we will get a unification at the end. I did think previously that perhaps SR would end up in NK cos she wanted to sell her business anyways and this is where her happiness really begun and where her new found family are but I can see why this might not occur too. JH defecting to SK seems possible especially if he is a dual citizen or if SR has created a fake passport for him, but he wouldn’t be able to keep in touch with his family or the ducklings right? Particularly given all the uproar him helping SR caused, even is his dad is high up, it wouldn’t be easy to keep in contact I don’t think.

Anyways at this point I don’t really care much about what happens in the end so long as JH and SR end up together and our ducklings are safe and happy too  :blush:

Also slightly off topic but I find it interesting that JH didn’t remember SR’s face when he first saw her in NK. Like I get that they met again in the most unusual circumstances and I did find it plausible up until this point but he admitted in episode 13 that when he first saw her, she was his type and also that he thought about her after the encounter on the bridge. He even remembered her saying he could do better so odd that he didn’t really remember her face. I think SR not remembering is understandable given her mental state at the time but JH seemed to be quiet enamoured with SR during their first meeting. Anyways I guess it was a few years back so maybe that’s why. Just my random thoughts for the day lol 

• Like 6

Can Seri stay in Switzerland and get a Swiss citizenship so that she can freely enter North Korea? According to my South Korean boyfriend, only SKoreans are prohibited in the North due to the war but as we can see British citizens like Seung Jun in the drama and others in reality can freely tour (at their own risk). 

That way she can still connect with all the people that sincerely loved her in the North.  

Edited by jessyqueue
Typo
  • Like 4

Ratings don't have much connection with an episode and how flat it is? The audience is attracted prior to the episode airing and the lead in program. The drama runs better on Sunday's , it has since the beginning. The episode was the calm before the storm, it felt filler until the end however the story was build in the episode to serve the ending, i have objections about RiRi couple , as much as i like their scenes together , they should be glad the leads have super chemistry and are superb actors or the couple would be boring....tvn did the bare minimum to promote this episode even though it's the episode prior to penultimate saga of the last two ones. I agree that RiRi are not "kiss kiss " couple but ONE kiss could fit in the bridge scene, i feel the writers keep the kisses as monuments for very important scenes

1. The "we are in danger" kiss , real or fake

2. The confession kiss

3. The separation kiss 

Whats next? The happy ending kiss? Another separation? Im so happy you are alive I love you SeRi? kiss? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1