Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

On how to save a life (by Ri Jung Hyuk) I AM NOT OKAY, GUYS!!! MY FEELINGS!!! I NEED TO TALK.  Yoon Se-Ri hates her birthday. She hates her birthday so much that she attempted suicide o

21 minutes ago, junelives said:

Fellow comrades, do help out with a nagging question that's been sitting on my head...

At what point in the story line do you think JH falls for Se Ri?

I think from episode 1’s epilogue he already found her amusing hence the slight smile on his face. This was confirmed in episode 9 when he explained to his dad that he didn’t want to send Seri to the authorities in case she might get hurt or disappear. He knew she was innocent and he wanted to protect her since then.

Though I think drama duckling helped incept the idea in his mind even further that they would fall in love after he lied about her being his fiancée.

Episode 4’s clam soju scene confirmed that he liked her as he sneaked a few glances at Seri + the bike ride back home. He really enjoyed the idea of being engaged to each other. Keen to hear what other more perceptive drama experts say about this. :)

• Like 14
  • Insightful 3
25 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

I’m hoping for a happy ending but I also hope we get a “life after the wedding” scene. You know what I’m talking about - life after the wedding - showing them with their twins and having the ducklings babysit for them and the ahjummas knitting twin babies some cute clothes while JH’s dad asks for a chance to hold the babies.... :joy:

I would love it but I can't see them having their "happy ending" in NK. I still believe that we'll see a happy ending in Switzerland, but It could be in SK too. But the place of the ducklings is in NK. They have their families and their life there.

And as Kim Yoo Muk, I know a lot of things of Korea because of dramas (so, maybe they're not completely true), but I seem to remember that in King 2 hearts, North Koreans call "Mom" and "Dad" in a different way than South Koreans. 

I would love to see something similar in CLOY.

• Like 9

@Chowchow  I believe there is another hint from episode 2  as well - JH ends up buying the entire shop for someone who's about to leave the next day. No matter how childish her phone calls sound, he does end up pampering her - a woman he's not known for more than 24 hours. 

This oddly reminds me of Secret garden. Kim Joo Won too doesn't understand the draw to Gil Ra Im from the start and this is not explained until the very last scene of the show. I hope something of the sorts exist in the switzerland storyline to make it more plausible that a 30+ repressed introvert fell for Se Ri at first glance. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Episode 11 was definitely a feel good episode with the exception of Seri’s 2nd brother barging into her house and feeling high and mighty. Mark my words he will fall from grace after their father finds out he knew Seri was in the north and even planned for her to stay there for good. 
Seri is hopelessly in love with Ri and funny how she got jealous of the sales lady and the various anonymous internet users who said Ri is a babe magnet and GGW. Also that scene of covering up Ri’s face and staying in front of him was funny. She was actually calling more attention instead of hiding Ri. 
I’m totalling shipping Gu and Dan now. They have helped each other in numerous occasions and even Dan’s mother said she would approve because she believe’s it is love. Problem is Gu is a thief and swindler lol.

The fab five (Rat and the 4 soldiers) are still acting in a naive manner but that is what makes scenes with them fun to watch. That sauna scene was hilarious especially when Rat found out in the end that the sergeant had a scrubbing session. 
Curious who are those people who attacked Ri. Are they the colonel’s people? There are numerous security cameras throughout the underground parking area so I don’t expect the colonel to be back in the security detail again. Surely he is going to be identified.

In a bit of irony Seri told Ri not to teach him anything that will remind her of him after he leaves. But the thing is tapping on her car was what prevented her abduction. I don’t believe the colonel is going to kill Seri yet if ever he was successful because he hasn’t brought down Ri and his father. 

For my parting words I have a wish. I wish we have two happy endings: Seri and Ri and Dan and Gu. 
The epilogues are always surprising. So Dan and Seri have crossed paths before and Dan was actually jealous of Seri because Ri kept looking at her. She even learned sweetmeats from Seri. If you look closely Dan seem to have bitten the Kitkat wrapper lol.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

It would be the most sadistic episode. I might stay away (again) from the kdrama land.

Don't stay away:D... we do give due credit to some good writers too but always in mind to stay away only for this writer who might not give us a good ending for our CLOY OTP... it might be an epic drama for her for not showing a good ending to the main OTP leads or perhaps its not her favourite...however if its too noisy and it rings to tvN they might provide a better ending and it would be a win for us:wub:...DONT LOSE THAT HOPE there are still 4 episodes left....lots of changes can be done:thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

the wedding boutique owner in NK (ep7) for SD’s wedding dress.. i thought some comrades were speculating her to be SR’s mom? has that been ruled out already??

@sadthe1st, it has been ruled-out :joy: There is no way she could be Se-ri's mom. That was simply a cameo appearance for that actress. If I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong) she's almost always present in every Park Ji-eun (writer) drama. She played Song-yi's mother in MLFTS and Lee Min Ho's mom in LOFTBS. 

Really, I hope our comrades here will stop speculating that Se-ri's mom might be an NK spy (or his dad). It doesn't makes sense, I can't see any connection, IDK where and how that idea got conceived. 

Sorry for my rant :ph34r:+:sweatingbullets:+:rolleyes:

@hibiscus23, what do you think? 

@Ameera Ali, unfortunately Chingggu, Swarovski doesn't have tomato-ring on their display. And please, let Man-wol (IU) rest in peace :lol:. You may contact Hotel Blue Moon's manager instead. Oh, right ... Kim soo-hyun's cameo is too quick and short! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2
1 hour ago, junelives said:

Fellow comrades, do help out with a nagging question that's been sitting on my head...

At what point in the story line do you think JH falls for Se Ri?

I'm sure this was analyzed to no end, but sadly i'm late to the party. If you did arrive at some consensus then do post it for me.

I wanted to watch the whole drama first before coming up with this answer (b/c I asked myself the same question) but I've always been pretty firm with the scented candle scene when he runs to find her.  I think that's when they both realized they were in love with each other.  So I would say it was at the same time, and mutual, and that exact moment when she walked towards him and he smiled.

---

In episode 12 when SR asked "RJH, where are you?  Did you leave?  So soon already" (I'm paraphrasing) - do you guys think RJH and F5 heard all of that?  Or did they just come out to turn the lights on and saw her crying on the floor with no context?  I hope RJH heard everything she said before falling to the floor to cry, but at the same time why didn't they come out sooner if they heard her? 

--

Does anyone know if kdrama writers are also the script writers for the drama?  I think often in hollywood films, writers write the story, but screen writers adapt the story into film with dialogue etc.  I'm just curious because some of these CLOY lines are really well-written.

• Like 9

@junelives I think JH found SR intriguing from the moment she fell onto him from the tree but I think he started to really have feelings for her when they were holding onto each other tightly from the parachute after jumping off the cliff. I think contributors up to this moment were when he saw her cry, when she helped the young homeless boy and when they had a chat on the boat during the first attempt to get SR back to SK but I felt like the parachute moment was when he really started to think of her as perhaps something more. He is a genuinely kind guy so I think buying necessities for her and cooking for her are things he just does instinctively because it’s in his nature. 

I think he fell for her completely though after he found out that she had given him her blood. This was the start of him openly admitting his feelings for her too.

Funny thing is I think SR fell for JH first because of his kind nature and heart. She was already giving him the wistful eyes before he was giving them to her lol 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I’m hoping for a happy ending but I also hope we get a “life after the wedding” scene. You know what I’m talking about - life after the wedding - showing them with their twins and having the ducklings babysit for them and the ahjummas knitting twin babies some cute clothes while JH’s dad asks for a chance to hold the babies.... :joy:

love your version of the ending/epilogue!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

Don't stay away:D... we do give due credit to some good writers too but always in mind to stay away only for this writer who might not give us a good ending for our CLOY OTP... it might be an epic drama for her for not showing a good ending to the main OTP leads or perhaps its not her favourite...however if its too noisy and it rings to tvN they might provide a better ending and it would be a win for us:wub:...DONT LOSE THAT HOPE there are still 4 episodes left....lots of changes can be done:thumbsup:

I am positive about CLOY’s ending. It is the execution that I am worried :lol:.

I have been watching kdramas (on off) for almost 15 years now, but the last kdrama that I watched was Signal. I kinda lost interest in kdrama until I accidentally stumbled upon this drama. I wasn’t planning to watch this drama since the premise was ridiculous and over the top :crazy:. Then on one sunny Sunday my sister watched the first episode of CLOY and the rest is history :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, J13 said:

@junelives I think JH found SR intriguing from the moment she fell onto him from the tree but I think he started to really have feelings for her when they were holding onto each other tightly from the parachute after jumping off the cliff. I think contributors up to this moment were when he saw her cry, when she helped the young homeless boy and when they had a chat on the boat during the first attempt to get SR back to SK but I felt like the parachute moment was when he really started to think of her as perhaps something more. He is a genuinely kind guy so I think buying necessities for her and cooking for her are things he just does instinctively because it’s in his nature. 

I think he fell for her completely though after he found out that she had given him her blood. This was the start of him openly admitting his feelings for her too.

Funny thing is I think SR fell for JH first because of his kind nature and heart. She was already giving him the wistful eyes before he was giving them to her lol 

I think Hyun Bin probably felt this way while tracking his character's growth too. Remember in the "I like it" scene BTS, Hyun Bin and Ye-jin were discussing how to act out that scene: They were clear Seri had already fallen in love with JH, but Hyun Bin and Ye-Jin differed on JH's feelings: Hyun Bin said something like "JH likes her, but as a friend/ in a different way" but Ye-Jin thought it was quite clear with the 5 !!!!! on the script for JH after Seri says "I like it". Execution wise HB was also less !!!!! in his interpretation of it.

I like that the writing for when their relationship started bypasses the "This is our first day" trope in so many k-dramas that lead into the bashful "First day" giggles and chills/shivers? Ah I don't know what you call that feeling to make it sound un-scary lol. Anyway, that trope would have undermined the ages and gravity of the situation for these two. I like that they're just making the most of the limited time they have, as well as restraining themselves because of the hopeless optics of a situation like theirs.

RE: Dan and SeungJoon. Totally looking for when Dan admits she's fallen/ or realises it. I can't wait to see Seung Joon giving her his all and eating out of her hand. SO FUNNY. at least in my imagination, ha.

• Like 14

Hi all ,

New guy to kdrama land here. Watched CLOY by accident but now totally hooked.

I thought all KD romcoms have happy endings but I learned from this forum that it is not always so.

So  now I actually think that Captain Ri will die in the end but will father Seri's children. This is based on my interpretation of the soyu drunk scene, that the good captain's wish will never materialize. 

Is this kind of sad ending plausible in K-drama land? 

• Like 8

See? It wasn’t a coincidence. It was fate.

1fcfd30edc309306551aedefaae717fec53f7cbf.gifv9e8518eacb3213b770686f40f831894932aa1f03.gifv

sofarawayinthemilkyway:

Seri emphasized her abandoment issues to her mom when she said "no matter how many times I counted, the sun never showed up". After counting a lot of times, she finally saw light. the sun in the form of Ri junghyeok .:wub:

--------------

Se ri has 5 bedrooms, and its perfect for her family :)

one room for her and jeong hyuk and 4 rooms for their children squad :kiss_wink:

ABWvyj.gif

c as labeled

• Like 12
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Finally up to date after finishing episode 12. As usual another good episode and I especially liked Seri’s power dress when she met those thugs in the apartment complex. Seri had an emotional roller coaster in this episode. She was almost abducted, had unwanted meetings with her eldest brother and step mom, elated and nervous on opening a new line of Seri products, happy to see Ri’s four subordinates, surprised on seeing Ri wearing the watch she got from the pawn shop and finally initially sad, shocked and afraid on thinking that Ri has left.
More and more people are knowing that Seri was in the north during her supposed death. Her step mom has sided with the eldest son because of the knowledge. I wonder how the father will talk if ever with his second son about it? 
Seri has really changed for the better after seeing the reality of the north. She no longer eats alone and she showed her appreciation to her employees by giving them a surprise bonus. 
The Dan Gu ship looks like it’s ready to sail. Dan went to the effort of driving to the military village in the middle of the night to bring Gu food. Not sure if Gu is telling the truth that it was Seri’s father who swindled his father. The teaser for the next episode shows Gu in a bit of compromising situation and Dan telling her mom that there is nothing between her and Gu. 
As usual it was the subordinates who provided the laughs. The sergeant missed talking to Ri because he was busy eating after a hard day of delivering food. The youngest one also did not meet up with Ri because Seri forbade him to go out. Even Ri was a bit comedic after losing the PVP match and his IGN of Tomato Cultivator was funny. Lastly they thought the security was after them when in fact security only wanted to give the pair of shoes one of them left.

I thought the second brother was bad but as it turned out the wife was a lot worse. She is willing to provide money and information to the colonel just to eliminate Seri. I predict a confrontation between Ri and the colonel in Seri’s apartment. 
Curious on how Ri can go back to the north as the tunnel he used has been discovered by the police and the army. The  subordinates came as reserves for the military games so they can go back easily.

The teaser showed the subordinates wearing suits and Seri seemingly back to the north. What event will they be attending? IMO the scene with Seri back in the north might just be an imagination. Cannot think of a logical reason on why she should be back there. I guess the only option is to wait for episode 13 this Saturday.

Almost forgot the most important event in the episode. Ri heard his voice in Seri voice recording when she was planning to end her life and realized it was fate to save her life and fate for them to meet again.

• Like 13
40 minutes ago, attriste said:

I think Hyun Bin probably felt this way while tracking his character's growth too. Remember in the "I like it" scene BTS, Hyun Bin and Ye-jin were discussing how to act out that scene: They were clear Seri had already fallen in love with JH, but Hyun Bin and Ye-Jin differed on JH's feelings: Hyun Bin said something like "JH likes her, but as a friend/ in a different way" but Ye-Jin thought it was quite clear with the 5 !!!!! on the script for JH after Seri says "I like it". Execution wise HB was also less !!!!! in his interpretation of it.

This BTS clip surprised me.  I thought for sure by the time the "I like it" scene came around RJH was already firm about his feelings for her.  I mean, that scene came after the scene where he walked across the street parallel to SR + SJ, with a look that sort of showed how he wished he could be by her side instead of SJ.  So I don't know I was taken aback by HB's comment that at that scene RJH likes her in a different way.

Regarding the blood-giving... I think before the motorcycle crash he must have been in love already, hence the post credit scene with him saying that he'll always protect her as long as she's within his sight.  Then, after he found out she gave him blood, he gave himself permission to freely love her without lying to himself.  My thoughts!

• Like 11
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

This BTS clip surprised me.  I thought for sure by the time the "I like it" scene came around RJH was already firm about his feelings for her.  I mean, that scene came after the scene where he walked across the street parallel to SR + SJ, with a look that sort of showed how he wished he could be by her side instead of SJ.  So I don't know I was taken aback by HB's comment that at that scene RJH likes her in a different way.

It has always seemed to me that RJH liked YSR from episode 3. Then after their trip to Pyongyang, he crash landed to fall in love with YSR. I dunno. Maybe HB has a different interpretation because he knows RJH way better. Hihi

• Like 9
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착