[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

13 hours ago, cswcraze said:

Anyong dungmu.  I have just joined this forum and information in here are overwhelming.
I wonder why Chuno (The Slave Hunter) was mentioned in CLOY.  I can see the link of bringing in Staircase to Heaven.  Then what is the connection for Chuno?  I checked PDs and Writers are different.  If anyone could throw some light, I will appreciate that, because I like Chuno too. :) 

In one of the earlier episodes in NK, Ju Meok (the kdrama fan) asked Seri what happened to Daegil cos he had not gotten to the end of the drama yet. Hence I was so tickled when he finally got to watch that tragic final episode at the Internet cafe. I loved Chuno too (it was one of my easiest kdramas), and I howled laughing when the Chuno OST came on. Ju Meok's reaction to that scene was also pretty much mine when Daegil died lol! 

• Like 4

long time didn't post wanna tried if my password still validB)

Kinda weird with some scene wich look like  little bit jumpy and unnecessary here and there, hence the flawless chemistry and the acting all actors could cover that's part . Especially the army gags and the eavesdrop wall man, 

Theirs scene  is work  well, the comedic and the heartwarming hit you on  the spots, once put smile another time made us shed a tears

While watching RJH -Seri love story what came in my minds is  they chances to become couples almost zero.

Can't wait the writer migrated all the Nice NK fellows to SK then:ph34r:

Spoiler

So happy Soompi well behaved :wub:

I can log in just in one attempt :P

:heart:

Ps.excited waiting IU sing the Ost tbh, gosh after 9 years .

:glasses:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Dana T said:

@KimSooHanMooI keep seeing your post and im curious is your username a reference from that song HB always hummed in SG when trying to stay strong with Ha Ji Won?

I haven't watched many BTS but the one of them reuniting in SK in fake snow that kept getting in her eyes/nose...they were so fun and playful to watch. I swear you cannot tell me there is not something between those two! They aren't just having fun as I'm sure they do filming alot of dramas...they are truly enjoying "each other"...it seems to me anyway

You must not have watched Secret Garden properly haha..well, it’s the drama that made me a fan of Hyun Bin ten years ago and I have since watched every single project of his. By the way it is also the project that gave him the honour of holding the record of being the youngest to have won a Baeksang Daesang award (if I am not wrong). Back to what KimSooHanMoo means. It’s basically a chant that Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin’s character) keeps chanting whenever he’s confused, frustrated or unable to control his emotions etc. The full chant is 

“김 수한무 거북이와 두루미 삼천갑자 동방삭 치치카포 사리사리센타 워리워리 세뿌리카 무두셀라 수름이 허리케인 담벼락 서생원에 고양이 바둑이는 돌돌이…

Kim Soo Han Moo Geo Bukgi Wa Doo Roo Mi Sam Cheon Gab Sa Dong Bang Sark Chi Chi Ka Po Sa Ri Sa Ri Sen Ta Weo Ri Weo Ri Se BBu Ri Ka Moo Doo Sel La Goo Roomi Heo Ri Kae In Dam Byeo Rak Seo Sang Won eh Go Yang ee Ba Du Ki Neun Dol Dol ee..”

It’s basically a nonsensical chant comprising the names of animals like the tortoise, cranes etc and fictitious characters etc - all of them are symbols of longevity. 

• Like 13

Wow ! I can’t believe this!!!

Thanks for pointing this out! @junelives

You guys really daebak!

Oh no really can’t wait for upcoming episodes.

A part of me want this drama to end while other part doesn’t want this drama to end because when we will see them again onscreen. 

Sobs sobs

• Like 2

My new theory since I am overthinking about everything: 

Spoiler ahead....

I sense another goodbye at the end of episode 14. Based on some spoilers, we know that there will be a scene at a hospital and a possible car crash. These two scenes may be related to each other and some consequences emerge. I think the car crash will lead to police’s involvement which will put the NK gangs under scrutiny, including oh man suk. I believe episode 13 and 14 will revolve around these incidents to close out oh man suk’s storyline.

I am certain that RJH will return to NK in order to tie some loose ends once he ensures SR’s safety. There are many things that RJH needs to solve. For instance, general’s involvement in oh man suk’s escape, the fall of senior colonel, his family issues, (possibly) Dan’s closure, as well as his relationship with his comrades. On the other hand, I don’t see the need for SR’s return to NK (plot wise). Unless, there are some makjang elements created by the writer nearing the end of the series (e.g., SR’s mom or father is actually a North Korean). 

On Episode 11

Am I the only one who thinks that RJH left the NK’s pin on purpose? He is not a careless person. Why I think he left it on purpose is to prevent oh man suk for escaping. Once the SK’s police finds out about the tunnel, some measures will be in place in order to reduce the likelihood of using such a tunnel for illegal purpose. His action may also be interpreted as his desire to bring Oh mansuk alive in order to prove general’s involvement. 

One thing that I am curious is what his plan is/was for returning to NK? Before the F5 arrived, he didn’t know that there was an option for riding on the athletic teams.

• Like 14
  • Insightful 2

@KimSooHanMoo for the use of Hanja in the doc, I don't think much about it cuz I think older people tend to use and remember Hanja more often than the youngsters... 

While for Jeong-hyuk's email, I also think it's quite normal since he probably uses Chinese server for emails (North Korea has intranet, not Internet)...and that North Koreans are more familiar with Hanja (and Chinese) since they're 'natural' allies...

Ah for the doc that was signed by Seri's father... I see some are questioning what kind of docs is that and who asks him to sign. The document has NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE SERVICE (NIS) written on it (in Korean), so it should be really clear what kind of document was that and why Seri's father signed it... 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Nesame said:

I wonder which epi will Choi Ji Woo appear. 

I'm still for an "opening the borders" ending. It would be a shame if JuMok still won't be allowed to watch kDramas in the future because these two nations insist on being enemies when they can actually be "friends", without compromising each other's ideologies. After what the ducklings have seen and experienced in SK, there is just no turning back.

How sad it is that in the year 2020, such country like NK still exists. One that has built invisible walls that keep people from coming in and going out. This is what makes the soju scene so poignant and brutal.

The current state of NK is so grotesque and ludicrous, it's almost laughable. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

You must not have watched Secret Garden properly haha..well, it’s the drama that made me a fan of Hyun Bin ten years ago and I have since watched every single project of his. By the way it is also the project that gave him the honour of holding the record of being the youngest to have won a Baeksang Daesang award (if I am not wrong). Back to what KimSooHanMoo means. It’s basically a chant that Kim Joo Won (Hyun Bin’s character) keeps chanting whenever he’s confused, frustrated or unable to control his emotions etc. The full chant is 

“김 수한무 거북이와 두루미 삼천갑자 동방삭 치치카포 사리사리센타 워리워리 세뿌리카 무두셀라 수름이 허리케인 담벼락 서생원에 고양이 바둑이는 돌돌이…

Kim Soo Han Moo Geo Bukgi Wa Doo Roo Mi Sam Cheon Gab Sa Dong Bang Sark Chi Chi Ka Po Sa Ri Sa Ri Sen Ta Weo Ri Weo Ri Se BBu Ri Ka Moo Doo Sel La Goo Roomi Heo Ri Kae In Dam Byeo Rak Seo Sang Won eh Go Yang ee Ba Du Ki Neun Dol Dol ee..”

It’s basically a nonsensical chant comprising the names of animals like the tortoise, cranes etc and fictitious characters etc - all of them are symbols of longevity. 

Yes that's what I was referring to. Is that not same as your username?

@blue_fleursthe shot of Seri I saw with ring is a tweet posted on page 244. They circled her finger

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post!
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Harry97 said:

I don't know the source from where this person found out the but can someone confirm whether this is true?? If it is indeed true I think this calls for a celebration and if it's not let me cry in the corner:bawling:

Interesting...and Seri (it's Yejin, right?) looks pregnant...perhaps cuz she hasn't got her girls yet hahaha. But the baby doesn't look 4 years old? Maybe 10-ish months-old? 

Hopefully it's really the ending tho... 

ANYWAY ABOUT THE PLOT HOLE regarding the tunnel I mentioned before qxQJpDc.jpg

Jeong-hyeok crawled for 20-ish hours under a tunnel of 10 km... Assumed that he was stationed near Kaesong (notice the signboard where the couple and Seungjun meets Kwang Beom?) or Paju (where they might be able to see a tiny bit of Bukhansan), Gangsan-Ri, Cheorwon-gun is too far... And after that, how did he reach Seoul? WALK?? He'd take weeks... Is it Joseon era? Lol. And Jeong-hyeok seemed to come out of a cave near an ocean...is there any ocean in that area? I don't think so... Most seas are in the West side and East side of Gangwon-do (DMZ in Goseong area, which used to be a part of North Korea under the original 38th parallel line). 

I try hard to ignore this geographical mishap...but it still bothers me hahaha. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

For those who didn’t know: MLFAS extended to 21 episodes because the finale didn’t fit the audiences taste - DMJ came back from the stars next to JJH, in bed. The audience petitioned that THIS specific writer do a better epilogue. So, they shot that JJH and KSHs character settled in a house with a large yard and a swing. 

[quote/]

I hope this writer will not disappoint her audience and prolong the agony of the drama fans towards the end of this drama. I hope she has grown out of her mistakes as a writer. It seems that happy endings of fantasy rom-coms are hard to imagine. But this is far more realistic than her previous alien and mermaid story line hahaha! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

I don't know the source from where this person found out the but can someone confirm whether this is true?? If it is indeed true I think this calls for a celebration and if it's not let me cry in the corner:bawling:

Not sure validity of casting but the pic of SYG with baby is old.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks!
  • Like 4