Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Yeah, I also felt the plot for episode 11 was very slow, unlike previous episodes. Typically I always that felt the episodes just finished very quickly, but today I was checking the time a few times and felt a lot of scenes were really unnecessary. 

1. SD n SJ - it felt very rushed to immediately develop a second loveline. Would have been better if they had a heart to heart about SD engagement and how she sees JH now to have some sort of closure (?) , rather than rushing to have SJ falling in love with SD

2. North Korean Ahjummas - Granted it was a foreshadow of what might happen to the villagers, but almost 10 mins of that was painful

3. CCK and SR - If he'd wanted to kill her, why not just do it at the lift area where they walked passed each other????? Bug for me

4. F5s in Seoul - the fish out of water was funny but not so funny after a while. It kinda felt a little predictable

• Like 7

Ended up killing Fast Forward button for the first time in eleven episodes. I am dreading that ratings don't end up decreasing drastically. Climax was the best part. I feel the writer is under using the chemistry of leads. There were so many missed opportunities. This writer has tendency to mess up drama from second half. For instance in MLFAS things started getting draggy after episode 15 and LOTBS after episode 12. I don't want CLOY to face the same fate.  

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

Just finished rewatching this episode. A very slow one. I basically FFed all NK’s ahjummas, SD’s wasteful meeting, mom and uncle’s antics, etc. I don’t understand why they put all those unnecessary scenes and prolong the episode up to 1:26. The one that kept me on the edge was the last 10 mins. 

It’s the ratings game :sweatingbullets: I feel like they shot the cafe scene post reunion to either increase the run time.. since it was shot so late in the week. 

cant find the link now tho. (Edit: here it is— https://m-en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20200129008000315?)

i enjoyed today’s episode butttttt it felt a little emptier, not sure if it was because I placed high stakes on the waiting, or because it was filler, or a combination of both. I notice the camera man loves panning and holding steady on our leads’ faces but the ducklings get so little face time! Man bok’s face especially, I love his comedic timing now that he no longer has that internal angst. 

Still enjoying Seung Joon’s descend into lovelorn-ness but wow.. those were long long scenes as well. Props to KJH for holding those scenes, so much second hand awks on my part ha.

I need something to happen soon. JH can’t keep getting his heart torn to bits with the prospect of Seri dying. 

Random musings:

- Does Dan remember Ms KitKat?

- Still no clue on Dan’s uncle, nor the “you missed out something” threat

- Still no clue if Seri’s birth mum will come into play

- Random recall of 2 girls in Dan’s photo book when her mum was showing it to her Uncle.. not sure if there is any significance. 
- wonder if it was JH’s or CCG’s pin that fell in the cave.. where are his clothes? They should be found soon.

Arghhh the stakes are so high now I’m so excited for how it’s going to all end?

• Like 6

Can't wait to watch this episode because of cute interactions like this. SR describing how she's a picky eater, and JH is puzzled by that based on his experiences with her. :lol:

SR: Didn’t I tell you? That my nickname is Picky-Eater Princess?
JH: (remembers SR eating enthusiastically) You don’t seem to be a picky eater.
SR: Originally, whatever the food is, I don’t eat more than 3 bites.
JH: From the first moment we met, I’ve yet to see you eat only 3 bites.
SR: Because those were special circumstances. I was thinking “I don’t know if there will be anything to eat after this.”, so I just ate. In order to live. We can order delivery. Just say what you want. What do you want? Pizza? Chinese food? Chicken?

Ducklings looking at a chicken place:
JM: South Korea has so many chicken places like this.
ED: There are a lot of people eating them as well.
JM: I wonder how much those cost.
CS: What does it matter how much it costs? When our wallets won’t open? (meaning they don’t have the money for it)

Translated the bit about the Ducklings in front of the chicken store, but I felt badly for them. I want someone to come by and buy them a huge platter of chicken, all that they can eat! I trust that once they find SR and JH, they will be taken care of so that they can eat their fill of the variety of food in South Korea.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

My favorite details after watching ep 11:

1. That scene where he crawled across the tunnel and my favorite piano piece (that signifies the struggle the couple goes thru to be with each other) was played.

2. That Pyo Chi Su using the exfoliation service :joy:

3. Yoon Seri wrapping the scarf around her boyfriend to hide him from the public. She also bragged about how dangerous SK is (CCTV. Camera etc.) Mission Protect Boyfriend at All Cost.

4. I know Hyun Bin looks good in whatever he wears, be it hoodies or long coat or suits or uniform. However, why am I under an impression that she is dressing him down (to his fullest potential fashion style) because she is jealous? I mean, I've seen HB wearing better suits. 

5. RJH reading comments about himself and be chuffed about it.

6. That RJH knows how to race a girl's heart by keeping his face so close to a girl in a tiny space (the fridge's space :) )

7. The writer keep it very realistic and consistent with the situation that yes, as soon as RJH catches CCG he will return to NK. He's not here just simply for love. ( He may change his mind later thou...)

8. That episode 12 teaser.

Some other musings though: Did I just watch too many K dramas, or I know something was bound to happen the moment he left her? I mean, he knew he was coming there to protect her, why would he leave her alone without any one accompanying her. If CCG is after Seri, the guy will probably always be in the vicinity. RJH is smarter than that.

I'd rather they cut this ep 10 mins shorter but reducing the filler scenes' time. That way we don't feel so dragged about lives of people who are not relevant to the story.

Hoping that anyone who has the power still gives this this series a good rating. The cast and crew deserve this for all of their hard work.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Sianna said:

just wasn't in the mood for them and felt that those scenes somehow broke up the fluidity of the plot.  

Ah you spoke my mind. I was wondering why I didn’t even watch those scenes:lol:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

we can’t afford you oppa in SK  :joy: , we don’t have black card  to spend on your suit :mrgreen:

5e35afb7427a4319723772.gif?download

5e35afc5b030d664414718.gif?download

5e35afd227857116506066.gif?download

• Like 7
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 2

I think the eps just fine,mean they already shoot it+editing+airing long before the hiatus break. Maybe the break like 2 weeks makes some viewers they want to rush the story like the main couple story. but remember its 1 hours long drama,even before this eps ,the previous eps some have fillers to fill the duration of the drama like the ajjumma story,seo dan uncle and mom ect ect. it just fine like theres some funny moment,couple moment,action and tension moment on the last scene.

Btw dont forget the esp 12 is 1 Hours and 30 minutes long,tommorow gonna be a long eps.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

This episode is the bridge episode of the drama. Ofcourse it will slow down a little. It need to build the stake first before going at the climax with a bang.

I believe the ending of episode 12 will Be as interesting as episode 8/10 ending and will make you guys wondering for a whole week. 

If u asking why there are lot of fillers.. it is first because of PPL obviously. The clotches and everything. And also it helped the story to be completed. People would complained if the Nk ajuhma suddenly never showed again but when they showed it you guys complaining..... and as other people mentiom this episode is building up the stake for Rjh and YSR. The bad guys had lined up. The police on pursuit. And now rjh want to stay beside ysr side. 

For rating i believe this episode will still be double digit. Although not sure will surpass ep 10 rating

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, L A said:

Just one step back though: Did I just watch too many K dramas, or I know something was bound to happen the moment he left her? I mean, he knew he was coming there to protect her, why would he leave her alone without any one accompanying her. If CCG is after Seri, the guy will probably always be in the vicinity. RJH is smarter than that.

When I watched it for the first time, I had the same thought. However, after my second watch, I think both SR and JH didn’t realise that he’s lurking nearby. I mean who would have thought of employing a NK’s man (without ID) for a legit business? Unless Oh man suk defects, he literally doesn’t have any ID.

• Like 7

About Ep 11

It was really sad when RJH asked YSR about her family and she said that everything is fine only for RJH to witness/hear the opposite right after. But I liked how YSR responded to his brother....

The fortune teller was so out of the blue.  Her "predictions" are scary.

Step-mom finally knows where YSR was when she went missing. I wonder what she will do considering that it looked like she was the only one uncomfortable when her husband announced the "death" of Seri during the shareholder's meeting...

There is finally much needed progress and screen time with the second leads.:blush:

I  hope the F5 finally succeeds in finding RJH and YSR soon...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I have probably said this a million times or more but Junghyuk really makes me swoon EVERY SINGLE TIME he appears, and the swooning just increases with each episode. It's not only how good he looks but more about how he always looks at Seri lovingly, how he softly brushes her hair, how he remembers everything Seri said, how he goes all out to protect Seri etc.:heart:

I love how Seri dressed Junghyuk up, and how she got jealous over that salesperson being so touchy with him. But the moment the salesperson said Junghyuk is her husband and how looks at her lovingly, she went all out to buy almost everything in the store. She might as well just bought the whole shop hahaha!

I love how the roles have reversed now that Seri is back being the queen, and she is buying things for Junghyuk and having him stay at her house. But one thing that stays consistent is that he is always there to protect her. Jo Chul Kang escaped to South Korea to harm Seri and Junghyuk immediately made his way over to protect her, even if it meant he had to crawl through that 10km long cave. And yes, crawl, not walk or run.

Talking about Jo Chul Kang, I am just shocked at how much of backup he has in South Korea. Is it Seri's 2nd brother, Se Hyung, who has been backing him up or is there someone else? I am really pissed at how far Jo Chul Kang is willing to go to drag Junghyuk and his family down.

I always have so much to say after each episode, but my mind just runs in all sorts of directions, thinking about everything that happened in that episode, that I can't get my exact thoughts penned down. Many of you here can definitely organize your thoughts and write much better than I do, but still, thanks for taking time to read my thoughts! I don't know if I am just tired now or I just cannot focus at this point of time so I shall stop here for now.

Would be back with more to say when I am in a clearer state of mind. Haha~ Good night and see you all soon again!!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Originally when watching episode 11 without subs, it did feel a little slow and even a little boring. However, rewatching with subs on Netflix is much better.

I agree with someone’s comment that it is more of a set up episode. My thoughts on the key points:

1) Second brother and wife plotting further against Seri while older brother and wife reported to Mum. Will it mean older brother is at least more decent than second brother? And Mum will help Seri?

2) South Korea police is after Jeong Heok?

3) Looks like Cheol Gang’s target is Jeong Heok and family and his plan is to kidnap Seri to bring her back to North Korea rather than just killing her? But what is the reason? Is it requested by someone?

4) The corrupt officers in North Korea getting round up but Seo Dan’s uncle is still ok?

5) It looks to me they may be setting up a situation for Jeong Heok’s family to defect. From the feelings of how his mother felt about the father’s position and losing their only remaining child?

6) SJ dangerous position now that he has no one to turn to other than Seo Dan?

Unfortunately there do not seem to be much progress with our OTP other than Jeong Heok getting to know her real situation with her family. Maybe that’s why it felt slow with a lot of fillers to many viewers. 

• Like 10

5e35b6c22ac2f480211528.gif?download

seri : you’re forgiven, I’ll take all suits in the store , I can’t be married to farmer  :joy:

5e35b6f956d73432188302.gif?download

Spoiler

5e35b6435dce6808148917.gif?download

5e35b5365e891102441723.gif?download

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Ss79 said:

Writer has been trying to show NK in a positive light all this time, I don't think she wants to show JH just defecting to SK.

21 minutes ago, attriste said:

wonder if it was JH’s or CCG’s pin that fell in the cave.. where are his clothes? They should be found soon.

>>>>yup, these two details + the ep 12 teaser "I wanna stay here with you"  make me wonder where the future of RJH is...in his heart which one will be more important? The love for a girl or the love for his country (and also his family and his family's reputation)?

Imo the scene in which RJH walking and watching Seri from afar in Peongyang and stopped by the bus with some empty patriotic slogan and also this scene where someone left the red pin in the escape tunnel are very symbolic. They signify RJH's real struggle that although he may not be aware during daytime (being too busy falling in love and protecting his lover), he may have to deal with it every night when he's by himself. This is still the biggest question of the drama that is currently being hidden by other events that are revolving around RJH and YSR. 

21 minutes ago, nuttyz said:

F5s in Seoul - the fish out of water was funny but not so funny after a while. It kinda felt a little predictable

I agree with you comrade. Maybe without the teaser at the end of ep 10 we will be more excited. 

With that said, I still hope we have a lot of plot twists in store and waiting for us....It's been a very thrilling ride...we may be closer to the land a little bit, but brace ourselves because we will be swooped up to the sky in a minute!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I love that he embraces her to comfort her and support her. Sometimes, words won't convey anything. What you need is someone to just hold you for awhile.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Me too. I keep watching this scene again and again. I actually cry when seeing JH’ red eyes and Seri mentioning that she will put JH in her heart even when he is not by her side. What a stellar acting delivered by Hyun-Bin and Son Ye Jin. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1

Some of us felt that ep 11 was slow .. but I think it’s not. Remember every week we have 2 episodes, in that 2 eps we will feel like eating a ramyun 1st ep is like mild to hot then the 2nd ep is extra hot so we can patiently wait for another week. :) 

For ep 11, I really like the flow, they gave us chill to intense scene. And every scenes are hint for the future episodes. Like the scene in NK, when the ajummas talked the fortune teller/shaman and she told to 1 ajumma that her husband will not coming back, makes me worried and scared, two possible reason is first her husband can’t leave or he will stay there and 2nd, worst is he will die in SK because he sacrificed his life ;( . 

Epi 11 makes me joy, cry, worried and scared .. I don’t know how the writer will end this drama. 

I will give her an applause and bow if the last ep is happy ending and justice ending, not open- ending (please no writer-nim )

this drama is so beautiful and complicated. I really enjoy watching this <3

ps. Sorry for my bad grammar. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2