Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

7 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Hard to keep up on this thread! But did anyone notice that the kite Seri saw flying into the air that distracted her while she was stopped at the red light, found itself on the tree outside RJH’s house when he was opening his brother’s watch to get the memory card?

Yes. And I feel that it was used to emphasise 'fate' that they would reunite.

• Like 12

Still re-watching past episodes. OMG the thirst and hunger is real.

Look at him, he looked so traumatized. Poor old man. 

Ri Jung Hyuk's dad probably had to kill, torture people and do a lot of unspeakable things in order for him to one of the most powerful men in North Korea, but nothing prepared him for seeing his son flirt with the woman he obviously loves. He would probably prefer looking at detached limbs swimming in a pool of blood than witness their cheese-tastic reunion :D:P

RJH parents had surely accepted Seri as their own that very day, even if it means grave danger to their family. They have a literally dead son and one that's dead on the inside. RHJ's father has probably seen so many gruesome crimes against humanity that saving these two love birds would be all worth it. If push comes to shove, Daddy Ri will protect Seri at all cost. It was never mentioned in the epilogue with the ducklings going to SK but it's a given.

I also remember that family dinner with Seo Dan's mom. He'd been there and has probably seen the stark contrast between RHJ temperament around both women. RJH with Seo Dan is cold, calculated and almost robotic. RJH with Seri is warm, passionate and protective-- ready to defy and disown even him if the situation arises. Seri is their daughter now too.

EOoI-P5WoAEsnfC?format=jpg&name=large

This scene is going to be a classic. :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

I’m loving this show, absolutely adoring it. I can understand with the controversial setting or pairing, that this may be interpreted differently in SK, so I will just be giving my perspective as an American. I think SR’s fondness for the North wasn’t the writers efforts to be ‘pro communism or Anything like that, but highlighting how someone living the most luxurious and best possible life style, actually enjoyed such a simple and ‘less developed’ life in NK. It was showing how home is where the heart is. It’s highlighting her bonds with the people there and how there are no barriers no matter the political or cultural climate to bonding with someone from ‘the other side of the train tracks.’  SR refers to her and RJH as Romeo and Juliet aka star crossed lovers. I’m sure if a similar show was made here where an American ends up in the Middle East in a terrorist labeled  country, such a pairing like this would be met with much controversy in the US, especially if the American enjoyed living there like SR did. Another instance I can think of is an American and Russian together, and how much backlash that would get since an American could be at risk of ‘treason’ for wanting to move to Russia for loved one. I wish love had no limits or bounds and that reality, the world was at a stage of universal peace so no possible social interaction and bond could be withheld. 

• Like 21

Hello comrades.

I have been out of touch with the forums ever since Moonlight Drawn By Clouds have ended, but CLOY dragged me back here. And now, my fragile shipper heart have given in.

I am so in love with our BBs. I sincerely hope they date IRL. Hihi..

Feb 1 feels like a lifetime away. There's a special episode this weekend but that wouldn't be enough to satiate our hunger for Ep. 11 and I don't even know if there's gonna be subs for it. So I feel really bad and missing uri namja HB and uri melo queen SYJ.

I wanted to share an observation from the earlier episodes (since there's nothing to do but rewatch clips). I totally agree that RJH seems to know YSR from their chance encounter in Switzerland. That smile during the epilogue in Ep. 1 says it all. Likewise, the scene in Ep. 2 when YSR asks RJH's name after the crying in front of a stranger moment and he tells her it's better that she forgets everything when she returns to SK has taken a different meaning to me. It's like he's subtly showing bitterness, that somehow YSR has forgotten about him and their time in Switzerland. (He might be thinking, "Why remember? Go ahead and just forget about it like what you did right now. No biggie.")

I dunno. Maybe it's just me. Hihi..

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

I was on the fence about him remembering but his reaction when she played the piece &told him she heard someone playing it in Switzerland &she memorized it...he just laughs to himself like "omg u have got to be kidding me". So that made me feel he was just as surprised as she was. Although I can see how possibly she wouldn't remember him with her being suicidal at the time but seems he would remember standing face to face with her there at the pier& on the bridge

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, Dana T said:

I was on the fence about him remembering but his reaction when she played the piece &told him she heard someone playing it in Switzerland &she memorized it...he just laughs to himself like "omg u have got to be kidding me". So that made me feel he was just as surprised as she was. Although I can see how possibly she wouldn't remember him with her being suicidal at the time but seems he would remember standing face to face with her there at the pier& on the bridge

In my opinion he remembers her from Switzerland at the bridge and, maybe even at the path (when watching by coincidence at his side the paraglide). Before noticing her suicidal behavior, he looked a little smitten with her beauty and he was sneakily trying to take a picture of her with the landscape. :blush:

For me, the reason why he was genuinely surprised is because he didn’t see her while he was playing the piano. At that moment, he was returning to NK full of sadness and she was at the boat watching him from afar (the close up image that they showed to us for me it was to emphasize the moment, but they weren’t actually facing in front of each other). So, he was truly surprised because that shows more that they are fated.:heart:

OMO, I am having a hard time trying to focus in anything else while waiting for ep 11 hahaha. In the meanwhile, I have been watching BTS and interviews, photo sessions ,...  OMO each time I am more convinced that there is something in the air between HB and SYJ! Hahaha those genuine smiles, gazes, skinship,... SYJ us very confident with him. HB openly smiles but smiles that (in my many years following him as a fan) I have not seen! Lol maybe is my imagination but I cannot avoid it to strongly ship them now hahaha

• Like 15
  • Love 3

I know the initial flashback while she was on boat was from a distance but you think also the flashback when they were facing each other in his room of them facing each other next to pier was just for our benefit..don't think they were actually face to face then? I do agree that when she was taking their pic after bridge scene &she commented "he could do better" the smile on his face implied to me he was taken by her. I also agree that there seems to be something different about him &his interactions with her. I have also seem most of his dramas &read article here on forum about his being an introvert &I can totally see that yet he seems so open &comfortable with her. Even in the bts he's more playful&smiles more than I've ever noticed. I watched a video of him& Park Shin Hye which I also love &there was not near the chemistry or openness. He seemed much more reserved. Maybe it's due to their age difference or just because we've heard so much hype about he& Son but they do seem to be a legitimately good pairing. Both very true to who they are , never been married,  focused on career's, quite introverted people 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dana T said:

but you think also the flashback when they were facing each other in his room of them facing each other next to pier was just for our benefit

Yeah, I think so. Mainly reason is because SR has been looking to know who wrote/played the piano song. If they have been facing each other at that moment I believe that she will have asked/thanked him then and there. So, I think it was more to emphasize their fate to be together. 

3 hours ago, Dana T said:

. I watched a video of him& Park Shin Hye which I also love &there was not near the chemistry or openness

Ditto. I like PSH and I rewatched their BTS and yeah even though he was nice, he still seems more reserved. With SYJ, it’s a whole diferent side if him. He looks more cute too hahaha (for example in the BTS when he cleaned her shoulder of snow, in a very casual way,... I was like “wait a moment” hahaha). 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Ditto. I like PSH and I rewatched their BTS and yeah even though he was nice, he still seems more reserved. With SYJ, it’s a whole diferent side if him. He looks more cute too hahaha (for example in the BTS when he cleaned her shoulder of snow, in a very casual way,... I was like “wait a moment” hahaha). 

If you watch Secret Garden BTS, the main couple is supercute too. I think Hyun Bin had a great chemistry with Han Ji Won and It felt in the drama. And I feel the same in Crash Landing on you. 

---------------------------

Jung Hae In sent Son Yejin a food truck (I love them in Pretty Noona who buys me food). It supposed to have been on 01/24.

I'm not familiar with Seollal festivities but this years are 24-26, they aren't? So they're filming even almost everybody in South Korea is with their families? I'm not sure if this is usual in kdrama shootings.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

This is funny. Now we know why he made that face. 

Are you kidding me! Jung Hae In sent the food truck to the Cloy set! He is picking up a flight with our Captain. The same outfit is not enough. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 12

I love JHI w SYJ in her previous drama. They were really heartwarming in the first half of the drama. Our noona is really MIA from IG. She has not posted for a long time. Previously she would post the food truck support but not anymore.... :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, sussieh said:

Yeah, I think so. Mainly reason is because SR has been looking to know who wrote/played the piano song. If they have been facing each other at that moment I believe that she will have ask thanked him then and there. So, I think it was more to emphasize their fate to be together. 

Well duh that makes perfect sense how did I miss that! You are correct if she had seen him she would've known immediately what the song was&who played it. I can't wait to see how he responds to her SK lifestyle/clothes etc. He will have to come out of his conservative NK shell for us to truly see the benefits of how her sexy SK self will entice him...but nonetheless NK/SK...he's still a man lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

To the ladies who have been fanning themselves and wondering what HB’s arms and abs look underneath all that clothing in CLOY, I found this on IG today. I don’t know how old it is but I’m just going to leave this here. ENJOY! 

• Like 5
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Dana T said:

for us to truly see the benefits of how her sexy SK self will entice him...but nonetheless NK/SK...he's still a man lol

Oh yes!! Please! Hahaha :glasses::wub:

In NK there were surprise house checks and RJH was very careful/ restrained/ in control each time around her (he seems to be a master in this field hahaha). He knew the dangers of someone hearing/spying on them everywhere. And the rat was hearing everything in his house and near abouts. So, writer-mim, in SK we know that SR’s place is free of hidden cameras and microphones,... and we know that he is still a man after all, and that both have acknowledged their mutual love. So,... hehehe

@pnaysurfer84 *fanning myself* *be.still.my.heart* *breathe*remember.to.breathe* :love:   (And I suddenly remembered RJH’mom words “Breathe” LOL).  See writer-nim, it will be a great loss if we don’t see those byceps in CLoY :joy:.  *Breathe.*I.must.remember.to.breathe* hahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

19 minutes ago, sussieh said:

Oh yes!! Please! Hahaha :glasses::wub:

In NK there were surprise house checks and RJH was very careful/ restraint/ in control each time around her (he seems to be a master in this field hahaha). He knew the dangers of someone hearing/spying on them everywhere. And the rat was hearing everything in his house and near abouts. So, writer-mim, in SK we know that SR’s place is free of hidden cameras and microphones,... and we know that he is still a man after all, and that both have acknowledged their mutual love. So,... hehehe

@pnaysurfer84 *fanning myself* *be.still.my.heart* *breath*remember.to.breathe* :love:   (And I suddenly imagined RJH’mom words “Breath” LOL).  See writer-nim, it will be a great loss if we don’t see those byceps in CLoY :joy:.  *Breath.*I.must.remember.to.breath* hahaha

All I can say is that I would happily play her role for free! Any woman fortunate enough to be able to share space with him whether drama or real life is a very lucky lady. He has always been 1 of if not my favorite actors. I think a big part of his allure aside from being fine as .... is his low profile silent type persona...gives that mysterious vibe that keeps you guessing. With Son Ye Jin she was actually in the very 1st kdrama I ever watched several years ago... A Moment to Remember& I've been rewatching it today to fill the time till..... I actually thought he was really cute in Worlds Within with Song Hye Kyo...another fav of mine. He was also heavier more manly in that drama&they were dating in real life @the time so their chemistry was also very good& there was a bed scene in that drama after they had makeup sex! 

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

with hater making out CLOY is giving bad picture of NK or Whatever, I am glad all actors minding their own business , giving 100% focus to their work  :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9