[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

On how to save a life (by Ri Jung Hyuk) I AM NOT OKAY, GUYS!!! MY FEELINGS!!! I NEED TO TALK.  Yoon Se-Ri hates her birthday. She hates her birthday so much that she attempted suicide o

Another update from tvN. So handsome! Omg! I am hoping we get more video updates hahaha

Yet another update from tvN. This pair is too pretty! When they are together, it's blinding! Not complaining though. I am getting more and more hyped up as the days get closer to the premiere date!
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Kim Jung Hyun And Hyun Bin To Show Contrasting Charms As They Clash On “Crash Landing On You”

Kim Jung Hyun And Hyun Bin To Show Contrasting Charms As They Clash On “Crash Landing On You”

Hyun Bin and Kim Jung Hyun will be captivating viewers with their contrasting charms in tvN’s weekend drama “Crash Landing on You.”

“Crash Landing on You” tells the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

In the drama, Hyun Bin plays Ri Jung Hyuk, a North Korean officer who is always perfect at his job and does things by the books. Though he appears cold, he is someone who always looks out for his people and takes care of them. Meanwhile, Kim Jung Hyun takes on Ku Seung Jun, a young, charismatic businessman who will do whatever it takes if he can make a bigger profit.

The new stills give a glimpse of how the two characters will be different. While Ri Jung Hyuk tries to stick to the rules in everything he does, Ku Seung Jun puts his personal greed above all else. The two of them will face each other with Yoon Se Ri in the middle. Ri Jung Hyuk was a rising officer with great potential but his future becomes shaky as he starts to help Yoon Se Ri in North Korea. Meanwhile, Ku Seung Jun has a past with her and when they run into each other in North Korea, he approaches her with his true intentions hidden.

Kim-Jung-Hyun-Hyun-Bin.jpg

The two characters and their contrasting charms that are like fire and ice will be revealed in the premiere of “Crash Landing on You,” which will be on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Son Ye Jin Shares Excitement For Her Character In “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin Shares Excitement For Her Character In “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin talked about her new role in tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “Crash Landing on You,” in which she stars alongside Hyun Bin.

The drama is the love story of Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip, and Ri Jung Hyuk (played by Hyun Bin), a North Korean officer who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Son Ye Jin’s character is one who has it all: looks, skill, and wealth. Though born into a wealthy family, she builds a successful fashion brand through her own efforts.

The actress said, “I’m excited to be able to play a character who’s extravagant and confident. I thought a lot about how best to portray Yoon Se Ri’s bright energy in a variety of ways.”

She added, “I had been waiting for a project that would make me laugh while making it and make viewers laugh while watching,” revealing that the drama holds a special place in her heart. “I’ll do my best to give you the excitement of waiting for a drama to air.”

“Crash Landing on You” premieres December 14.

Spoiler

son-ye-jin-crash-landing-on-you-2.jpg

Spoiler

I thought that yesterday’s fan support from DCHyunbinGallery was just Hyuk’s Coffee truck. It’s actually a full buffet spread in addition to the coffee truck. And the set up looks so cute!

And Son Yejin looks so indescribably gorgeous in her signature eye smiles in the still cuts released today.

I am just so excited about seeing our gorgeous 2Ri/RiRi couple soon! 

The storyline is sounding really interesting too! Aaah..can’t wait!!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Press Conference on Monday, 9th December 2019. Can't wait until Monday yay!

I'm glad that the press conference is sooner that I thought. Probably next Monday we can watch a long trailer. 

We are coming close to the date when we'll watch the drama and we have new pics almost every day. Here there're more!

201912040801771120_5de6e9bee48d7.jpg

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=201912040801771120&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

UlqmKLr.jpg
1tj647G.jpg

More HD still cuts released in the spoiler 

Spoiler

fJFBBLR.jpg

0dNMo1H.jpg

My translated summary:

The released stills today show Ri Jeong Hyeok opposite Cho Chul-gang. While Ri Jeong Hyeok is a top-notch North Korean Officer who boasts of outstanding work performance, and a man of strong character who will not compromise his principles, Cho Chul-gang, played by Oh Man Seok is a confrontational character who holds a high position as a member of the Security Bureau of the People's Armed Forces. Driven by his endless greed and ambition, he is “cold blooded” and is constantly engaged in criminal activities such as illegal digging in the Demilitarized Zone. He will put Ri Jeong Hyeok, who has become an eyesore to him, into crisis, and the confrontation between the two will escalate into dramatic tension. 

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004341305

In a separate article:

In the podcast "Song Eun-yi & Kim Sook Guarantee of Secrecy” which aired on Monday, 4 December, Kim Sook spoke about Crash Landing on You in a North Korean dialect. 

Kim Sook said that he received the casting offer for Crash Landing on You and it’s for a very important role. He said, “I don't know if I can talk here. I have not received the call for the shooting yet but I have been casted. I'm going to see Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin."

Song Eun-yi said, "I've had a stomachache for a while now.”  (because of jealousy)

The degree of my stomachache will depend on whether or not she gets any scene facing Hyun Bin.”

Kim Sook said, "They have kept everything really secret. The script hasn't come out yet. I can only talk about being casted. We haven't even started filming yet. I said I was too busy to have time to shoot a drama, but they told me they would wait for me. They need someone who can use North Korean. I was told that they have fallen in love with my North Korean accent. This is not really true. Anyhow I'll let you know how Hyun Bin’s and Son Ye-jin’s acting is," he said in a North Korean dialect.

Song Eun-yi said, "I'll give you a command. Please follow Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin and pick up their voices," she ordered. Kim Sook said, "Yes, if for example, they are practising their script, I'll tap on the recorder,” drawing much laughter.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001083196

And it looks like tvN is giving Hyun Bon lots of exposure. Not complaining. Please give us more!!! Haha..

Spoiler

My translation of tvN’s captions for the still cuts released yesterday - the IG updates are in the spoiler.

- How do you spell Mount Everest in English? Ah..Yejin’s nose.

- Hyun Bin Oppa, you smell like grass. Beautiful, wonderful, powerful, your charm is colourful.

Haha..tvN continues to give us nonsensical, wacky captions :D:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, lu09 said:

Can you imagine what will happen at the end of this drama? They better give us some good stuff:naughty::mrgreen:.

Totally agree! Otherwise ballistic fans will go on a hunger strike in front of tvN building. I want all the romance, all the fluff and.. a happy ending for this couple. Nothing less.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

New stills.

I love Son Ye Jin's fashion style in South Korea but at the same time, I hope we won't have to wait too much to see the RiRi couple in action, so I've got mixed feelings.

119073_220353_339.jpg

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=119073#_enliple

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착