Quantcast

[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, Phoenix88 said:

Dayummmm... he is indeed yummy :blush: drool worthy must i say...

I think we are save to drool  over him in SK their isn’t crazy future mother in law :joy:

5e275177351d9037228593.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
  • Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ratings episode 14 (Nielsen Korea)   Nationwide: 17.705% Seoul: 18.612%  

@Lawyerh , @cenching , @sadthe1st @Sejabin , @im0202 , @vangsweetie637 @lu09 @Sarang21 @thanie , @hibiscus23  now we know how he will be if his wife giving birth  # don’t move darling   

more kiss will be clearly dangerous    Seri : that enough I can’t handle it  Oppa face expression ( are you sure   )       

@stroppyse said: Yay! JM is going to get to meet his favorite kdrama star! I can't remember what the others were promised by SR for after reunification aka they were in SK, but I'm sure SR will make good on all of her promises while she can.

----reply fr hibiscus:

IKR - JM for sure will be delighted to meet CJW albeit i also don't recall what SR promised the others but like you said, she'll make good on her promises, she's a very nice person! am sure the 4 +1 squads (that's of course incldg Rat now) will hv a ball in SK and we all saw how happy they were just by eating ramyeon what more if they're served kalbi or bulgogi:glasses:yumm yumm!

Kalbi-Korean-BBQ-Short-Ribs-480x270.jpg

it's really hard comrades to keep up with the way this thread is building up, on a blink of an eye this thread is now almost 170 pages and we're not even on epi 11? lol good job comrades! this thread is becoming an eye opener for me these days :relieved: it's like the drama, a therapeutic way to exchange pleasantries w/all of you and the support each & everyone here contributes fr gifs, tumblr, stills it's just overwhelming!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

@stroppyse huh? What did I write? I thought I wrote I liked her stylist and dressing here. You can't buy class even if you're rich. I am talking here about the countless courtier attire that stars endorse. The outfits may be expensive but they look like crap in it.

The stylist chose fashionable  edgier outfits. Rather than just bland outfits. Case in point- her elder sister in law. The hypocrite one. She looked like the chaebol wife. Even when Se Ri was in NK she had those expensive looking cable knit tops. Contrast that with what the Colonel's wife wears. SYJ can't seem to look dowdy.

Oh that ever expandable magic Samsonite luggage? I just die laughing seeing the same luggage over and over again in countless dramas. It got to the point that I watch the credits to see if Samasonite appears as a sponsor.

Suspicious Partner is my gold standard for drama ridiculousness. Remember the female lead's hanging wardrobe? I bet you guys can't. There was always under 5 outfits. And maybe under 4 handbags? I can't recall the handbags exactly. But either way she wore NONE of the outfits. At all. 

And I keep a running tally of coats. I think I may have counted 11 coats for one drama. And the female lead did have a Samsonite hardcase. And yeah she did walk away- Noble Idiocy moment of course- with that ONE luggage.

Now you have me laughing. And I still can't recall what I wrote besides liking Se Ri's wardrobe and her stylist. But its true that some stylists sucks. I can name some dramas if you like where the stylist sucks and I am not talking whether the character is meant to dress well or not. Some just don't seem to make their character as bad or good as the scene intended. And I have got to say SYJ has the body to wear clothes well. You have to have the height. I know she is only 165cm but add on the 10cm heels. that makes 175cm or 5 7". Man she looks good.

The other sister in law is tall. I wonder how tall she is. Did you notice the contrasting dressing styles for the 2 sisters in law? An article came out recently about the Korean Air chairman shattering a vase and injuring his mother. And there's a photo of her which makes her the ex- Chairman's wife. Now she looks like a chaebol. I do actually see or can see the countless hours spent on skin products, therapy etc from the rich. You can tell from the meticulous care taken with their looks. Their dressing? It's still bland but distinctive sometimes.

Anyway we are talking about Se Ri. That's my spiel. You caught me at a free moment. I am going to Dr Kim now. Have to pay attention to the medical subs. Ergh. I like that show but I am not exactly enjoying the medical terms. That show has now topped my list of the number of English medical terms per episode and also how they MUST sprout off. Not even Beautiful Mind or Medical top team- which had multiple disciplines- can compete. And this show only has EM, OS, CS and GS teams. Hahahaha. See what I mean? I've rarely seen such bombastic writing for their medical scenes. And they think rattling terms off fast makes it sound more tense.

Have you seen how nicely paced everyone's speech is in this drama? It seriously is.  Everyone's speech is crystal clear. You can practice your Korean writing from the way they. Each syllable is so clearly heard. North Korean satoori or not. There was a reason why I said I really like the cast here. It wasn't just a random fan gushing.

Addit- whoa. I just saw the preview. Hyun Bin is so sexy in a suit. And the NK uniform is not flattering. The cap is. Not the uniform and especially the padded upper arms in the camouflage uniform.

And PS, I really hope the cast gets a rest. His eyebags are coming out. I remember them from the SG days when the drama was ending.  He didn't have it at the Swiss scenes or earlier scenes. So sleep more. Look good when we see the zoomed in kissing scenes later.

But oh my heart, RJH in a suit. * swoons *

Then I have the KSH in a green trackies right above my post. This makes me laugh even harder since we all know the Hotel del Luna cameo was also done recently. And he can and was so dapper there. He made my heart skip a beat there. And just made me cackle looking at that green trackie and slippers above.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
7 hours ago, blue_fleurs said:

(2) I could rewatch but won't be able to soon, so thought I could ask here - when RJH was locked up and SD came to visit him, didn't she say that their wedding is in a few days?  Then, we found out that SR has gone back for 2 weeks.  Then we see RJH and team still in the switch.  So did the wedding get called off?  Delayed?  Or was the wedding actually not a few days from the locked up scene.  My memory is failing me on this point.

At the hospital scene. RJH already told SD that he cannot marry her when he has a feelings for someone that is SR. And he continue saying, "i didn't mean to fool you, i thought i could marry you even without the love". But SD stubbornly ignore and wants to proceed for that wedding schedule bcoz of her obssession. So i think SD will gradually change and not to cling anymore to RJH. Moreover, RJH parents looks like they valued their son's emotional being as they want him to be happy too. Yes there is consequences for this happiness but hoping for a beautiful and meaningful ending:innocent:

Can't wait for ep11!!! 

• Like 8

Morning from Malaysia. I need to express my feelings here. Randomly. I don’t know why I feel very sad this morning. I watched everything about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin last night and when I woke up I feel like crying. Maybe because at the back of my mind I’m thinking about this drama is going to end soon. I’m expecting difficulties to move on from this drama. Help me! :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I laughed when I read above posts about Grandpa Ri, Daddy Ri & Baby Ri. The mom's Se Ri. Made my day. :love:

10 days to go. I will repeat 1 episode per day starting today so by 1st Feb, tadaaa episode 11 :joy:

Looking forward!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
4 minutes ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Morning from Malaysia. I need to express my feelings here. Randomly. I don’t know why I feel very sad this morning. I watched everything about Ye Jin and Hyun Bin last night and when I woke up I feel like crying. Maybe because at the back of my mind I’m thinking about this drama is going to end soon. I’m expecting difficulties to move on from this drama. Help me! :bawling:

Let me try to help u...We can talk about this drama and this leads privately even after the drama end....using our language since i am from Malaysia too...:)

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

16 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Let me try to help u...We can talk about this drama and this leads privately even after the drama end....using our language since i am from Malaysia too...:)

Omg! You’re from Malaysia! Glad to know that we’re from the same country. I’m looking forward to have private conversation with you! :love:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Omg! You’re from Malaysia! Glad to know that we’re from the same country. I’m looking forward to have private conversation with you

Nah you guys need to talk over here using English so we can laugh and cry and swoon with you about Uri RJH sshi, Seri sshi, Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, the ducklings, the ahjummas, Seo Dan, SJ ...:tounge_xd:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
10 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

If i am not wrong, the caption in the tv screen says, "Today's topic - Hyun Bin's Special, a cover on Hyun Bin from beginning to end." 

The rest of the IG caption says, To all who are regretful about Crash Landing on You's hiatus, gather here~~!

The irreplaceable Melo King Hyun Bin's Special!!

Watching and discussing omniscient Hyuh Bin starting from Memories of Alhambra to the irresistible Crash Landing of Love

Let's appease our disappointment over the hiatus.

This evenimg 8.40pm OtvN 

Don't forget to watch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time of this post, this program should be over.Please share if you come across any posting of this program.

Thank you soo much for the translation. I appreciate this :)

15 minutes ago, adawiyahsulaiman said:

Good idea to repeat from ep 1 to 10. Hahaha. I just finished repeating last two days. I think I’m gonna do the next round. :joy:

Yes, it will help you with this withdrawal symptom that you're having LOL!

10 days are meant to repeat 10 episodes. Please start today :wub:

Found this article about CLoY's filming locations. :love:

https://www.kpopmap.com/filming-locations-in-switzerland-more-of-crash-landing-on-you-that-you-need-to-know-about/

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 6
9 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@adawiyahsulaiman You're very welcome!  i u/stand, so take your time & savor the moment coz you're in for a very long road to the lovebirds as @thanie said the world of romantics! good for you comrade thanie to pull your hubby to watch kdramas he may join you soon as addicted to it! :wub:

@hibiscus23, IDK what kind of vaccine did my hubby received, where he got it from ... he seems to be immune with this viral "K" virus :joy:. Whereas me, I got infected 4 years ago but I refused to be treated/healed :lol: Guess I'm not an effective Salesman, I've been hard selling CLOY by giving him daily doses of the drama's snippets, updates ... to no avail, he's not clicking the bait so I stahp :grimace: It's his loss, not mine! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

I am loving the preview.

I am assuming the ducklings stayed at a jimjilbang (not sure of the spelling) to stay the night. My fave Pyu Chi Su at it again thinking the food is free. I bet he’ll complain about South Koreans being deceitful after receiving the bill. Haha

The second ML and FL look great together BUT isn’t it a bit forced? How can SD slowly fall for SJ after loving or obsessing over JH since high school? It seems like a rebound relationship. I know this is a usual KDrama trope but oh well... just can’t help but feel like it. 

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

BUT, with love comes sexy time. :P

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

The majority of non high school or family dramas now have some sort of fade out non explicit bed scene. Both The leads are more or less experienced/comfortable with them as well. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Keroppi said:

And, agree with everyone, time for some sexy time between JH and SR. LOL You all said it already. They are not a bunch of 18 year-old lovers. I am not asking for extremely explicit ones (looking at you Game of Thrones and The Witcher lol) coz this is kdrama not Hollywood. Just show us viewers the passion the leads have for each other.  They have shown us already their love for each other, how they somehow complement each other despite personality diff, etc. 

BUT, with love comes sexy time. :P

Writer, a unification or reunification we need one or the other or both. Jaebal! We are thirsty here. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

To help us get through the next ten days, shall we play a game?

So if the moderators don't think this is TOO off-topic, shall we each share the following information:

What country are you from?

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s)

Favourite CLOY episode (so far):

Favourite CLOY scene (so far):

I go first:

What country are you from? - Singapore

What age-group are you from? (eg, 40s) - 40s

Favourite CLOY episode (so far): Episode 9

Favourite CLOY scene (so far): Prizegiving with the ducklings

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착