[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

17 minutes ago, laivla said:

Next episode I think RJH come back to the North or he really will be left YSR now. What he has done similar when before YSR left north.  The time will be jump into some moment then everything will be explained.

I don't think that RJH will be hurt again. Because if he hurt or something it will make YSR broken and lost her mind. 

I think RJH actually make himself a bait, he know that NIS behind him. And use them to catch CCG. And when he has done with it, he can explain if he just wanna try to protect YSR and his task is to catch CCG from the north and make CCG come back to the north. That's why he follow his route etc or similar with it. He can savety back to the north. And also YSR family will help him because he try to protect YSR all this time. 

RJS must be back to the north. RJH's father need him, U Pill and MB's wife need someone to protect them from CCG's evil plan.  Because, Man Bok, I don't know, fortune-teller said that he can't back to the north (is this means that he can join with the athlete's bus or something else). 

Maybe RJH will be back to the north without YSR and then Military Deputy or who's the guy that threated RJH's father questioning about where's YSR. YSR will be there. 

The reason why YSR will appear in north is due to clearing the case that make her life in danger because of CCG. She will come with some NIS or father or else. She's there actually just wanna save RJH , his fam and f5. 

GSJ maybe catched by CCG's subordinate or Seri's second brother wife instruction, to make a new scene that make YSR in danger again. Because she said if GSJ and YSR planned all this towards his brother and then they met in north. Maybe SD will help GSJ in the end, her uncle and her mother will support her without doubt. Maybe they will paid all the GSJ debt toward YSR's second bro, but GSJ refuse it. But, YSR's father just let that case go. Which it means he's free. YSR's father known that GSJ help YSR back to the south in the end. 

How's the ending? 

Maybe they married, but live separatedly and sometimes meet in Swiss.

Bruh if they don’t end up together I’m gonna lose it plz no

• Like 3

10 hours ago, veespn said:

Have u guys seen this?

lord im dying 

https://twitter.com/flipsidefeels/status/1227607781185740800?s=21

hello, i really enjoy to read this forum and i found your post. Am sure its HB's hands, bcs i can see the colour of his suit, and on that scene, HB trying to fix up the chicken, but he did it with his left hands . he tryin so hard to fix the chicken only with one hands, even though he could fix it with both hands but his right hands is on YJ's hands, they're holding hands.and there YJ say 'did you actually film this?' And HB's face is kinda shock, thats why IM SO SURE hahaha a real feeling couldnt be hidden :))

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, commiecommodore said:

Bruh if they don’t end up together I’m gonna lose it plz no

Reminds me of a comment on YT :joy: i think alot of people will want to fly to SK to have a word with the writer and the director... :joy:

Credits to Ash M for the comment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Dear comrades!!

Am I seeing things?? Capt Ri is there, inside SR hosp room during NIS coming.. I think they all been arrested there in front of SR..

** You need to watch in slow mo to capture this..

She must be feeling devastated :bawling:Screenshot-20200213-113959.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if we had discussed this before with the relationship between Se-Ri and Jeong Hyuk. Since they fell in love and until now, isn't Jeong Hyuk and Seo Dan technically still engaged? He tried to break it off with her but she didn't want to. Although she did kiss Seung Jung recently, Jeong Hyuk and Se-Ri has engaged in their relationship for much longer. I feel like they should have resolved the issue of Jeong Hyuk's engagement first since he's still technically someone else's fiance. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, KanpekiLove said:

I wonder if we had discussed this before with the relationship between Se-Ri and Jeong Hyuk. Since they fell in love and until now, isn't Jeong Hyuk and Seo Dan technically still engaged? He tried to break it off with her but she didn't want to. Although she did kiss Seung Jung recently, Jeong Hyuk and Se-Ri has engaged in their relationship for much longer. I feel like they should have resolved the issue of Jeong Hyuk's engagement first since he's still technically someone else's fiance. 

I think someone else addressed this in the fact that when one party breaks it off - it's called off. It doesn't require two to break off an engagement, like, the other party doesn't have to agree.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, KanpekiLove said:

I agree. Personally I think if he wants to call off the engagement he would officially speak in front of SD's mother and his parents, given his personality. Or maybe SD realizes she loves SJ then she should tell him and his parents too so that they can break up politely and nicely. After all, being engaged means they are a couple. 

However, I dont know if the writer has enough time left to tie that loose end.

I am also curious how they ended up engaged first hand because if no one (aka his parents) made him do it, why would he engage to SD if he barely remembered her name in Switzerland?

But again I dont know if our writernim has time to explain that either. As long as she focus on creating happy ending for our OTP, I'm happy :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Hb_Yj said:

Dear comrades!!

Am I seeing things?? Capt Ri is there, inside SR hosp room during NIS coming.. I think they all been arrested there in front of SR..

** You need to watch in slow mo to capture this..

She must be feeling devastated :bawling:

I watched the preview again in Slow motion.  I think that was Gwang Beom the handsome Soldier 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Insightful 3

7 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

I think someone else addressed this in the fact that when one party breaks it off - it's called off. It doesn't require two to break off an engagement, like, the other party doesn't have to agree.

I think Jeong Hyuk might have explained that about Se-Ri's broken engagement with Seung Jeung. But Seo Dan's parents still think they're engaged, so that seems odd if the engagement is already broken.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, L A said:

I agree. Personally I think if he wants to call off the engagement he should officially speak in front of SD's mother and his parents, given his personality. Or maybe SD realizes she loves SJ then she should tell him and his parents too so that they can break up politely and nicely. After all, being engaged means they are a couple. 

However, I dont know if the writer has enough time left to tie that loose end.

I am also curious how they ended up engaged first hand because if no one (aka his parents) made him do it, why would he engage to SD if he barely remembered her name in Switzerland?

But again I dont know if our writernim has time to explain that either. As long as she focus on creating happy ending for our OTP, I'm happy :rolleyes:

It's weird because it seems like Seo Dan's family still think they're engaged! His family knows about him and Se-Ri, so does that mean the engagement is broken behind the scene? It's not a big factor in the big scheme of things since our couple has so many other things to worry about, but I thought that they could have resolved this quickly with a short scene or a two-liner explanation.

• Like 1

@KanpekiLove I think that scene will happen once RJH is back to NK. Because, this time he has realized how big his love for SR is and Dan probably also realizes she needs SJ. I do hope that it only take 30s though (and maybe our RJH-ssi get a hit or two by the designer handbag from Dan's mother but the ahjummas will protect him :rolleyes:)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Re the engagement - at first I thought the same, that maybe RJH ought to formally break off the engagement before pursuing anything with SR, but I wonder why that has to be the case.  Is it not enough that RJH said to SD I can't marry you when I like someone else.  It's not like they signed anything, and when was a cancelled engagement something you needed to document?!  I'm going with the idea it is sufficient that he said he cannot marry her.

Ah, the poll!  I voted staring at each other in Switzerland.  When I saw the IG picture of the beach (last filming day or something?) I had a nightmare vision that the ending is staring at each other at the beach.  Gosh, I'm really torn up about the awful k-drama endings :'(

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

22 minutes ago, marshemell0ws said:

Plus, I don’t want to watch unnecessary scenes used to explain the state of their engagement which is clearly called-off. People have moved on, even SD and her mom. It would be better to utilize the remaining episodes to tie other loose ends and provide closures to each storyline.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, L A said:

Iirc it was slightly mentioned by Seo Dan... She had a crush on him since middle school and asked her family to arrange engagement with the son of Director Ri. Seo Dan's mom also mentioned that they picked the second son, instead of the first son... Seo Dan stopped her from talking, but we can get the gist that it's per Seo Dan's request. I think the arrangement happened when Jeong Hyeok was in Switzerland, because there's one scene where they 'met' there, Jeong Hyeok acknowledged her, "Oh, you're Seo Dan. I HEARD from my dad [about her and the engagement]. Nice to meet you." He was just whatever with the engagement and perhaps viewed it as a familial obligation. After his brother's death, didn't Jeong Hyeok promise himself that he would just 'live without fun and without loving anyone'?  Throughout the drama, he's been pretty clear to Seo Dan, her family, and his family that he carried on the engagement due to familial obligation.  He even tried to draw a line with Se Ri initially that he actually has a fiancee....then he clearly broke it off with Seo Dan in episode 7 after he kissed Seri, though Seo Dan refused it...

Unfortunately, he didn't have time to come clean to his family and her family about it...though his family was aware about him and Se Ri in episode 9. Poor Dan's mom is only aware about it in episode 14...

• Like 15
  • Awesome 1

@L A LOL Yes, Dan's mother probably needs to get it off her chest since Dan still wanted to marry him last time they talked. But she is also cheering for Dan's newfound happiness if she chooses Seung Joon, so maybe the engagement is no longer a big deal.

@blue_fleurs RJH did make it clear to Dan, so probably in his mind he is already a "freed man" even if Dan's mom didn't really know about that.

Se-Ri knew that he was engaged and they even mentioned his engagement when they were caught in the snow together. But since they're totally in love and exchanged couple rings, she must know that he has already resolved his engagement issue. If they're both clear about it with each other, then other people not knowing isn't such a big deal (especially with his parents' support, since they're conservative but still approve).

• Like 8