[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 more days!  I know I'm not the only one who wants Saturday to come but also don't want it to come (because that means the drama is over soon).

I stumbled across the Swoon video of the back-hug scene and I realized when I first watched this scene I could have bet anything that after saying, "Next year... and the year after...and even the year after... will all be good", RJH was going to say "because I'll be there with you.  I will find a way" but instead he said "because I'll be thinking of you."  Am I the only one here?!

I can't believe Netflix had such a major spoiler in the description!  But honestly given what will happen (hospital), the theories here about a symmetrical storyline is probably true.  Ah, love this forum! (oh which means another hospital kiss scene I suppose)

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@blue_fleurs the parallels between the track will lead to JH leaving as well...

If Swiss track happened way before the NK storyline, so technically the way to come full circle would be to take it back to Swiss... (I don't know how many times I have reiterated that....LOL! I suppose I'm obsessed with a Swiss ending unknowingly.)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, junelives said:

@blue_fleurs the parallels between the track will lead to JH leaving as well...

If Swiss track happened way before the NK storyline, so technically the way to come full circle would be to take it back to Swiss... (I don't know how many times I have reiterated that....LOL! I suppose I'm obsessed with a Swiss ending unknowingly.)

1000% - yes the symmetry will include Switzerland - so desperate for this that it's funny :lol:  

• Like 5

I'm watching the reunion of F4+ 1 and Se Ri...

Pyo Chi Su seems more of a brother to Se Ri than her own siblings...  I even love how he nudges JH with the toy to follow Se Ri when she walks out of her living room just as they surprised her with the cake and flowers!!!

And in the back hug scene, JH did say, 'I'll be grateful that the person I love is still breathing."

Did someone say that he hasn't confessed? There you go!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

48 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

2 more days!  I know I'm not the only one who wants Saturday to come but also don't want it to come (because that means the drama is over soon).

I stumbled across the Swoon video of the back-hug scene and I realized when I first watched this scene I could have bet anything that after saying, "Next year... and the year after...and even the year after... will all be good", RJH was going to say "because I'll be there with you.  I will find a way" but instead he said "because I'll be thinking of you."  Am I the only one here?!

I can't believe Netflix had such a major spoiler in the description!  But honestly given what will happen (hospital), the theories here about a symmetrical storyline is probably true.  Ah, love this forum! (oh which means another hospital kiss scene I suppose)

I was thinking about the same thing that Ri will say I’ll be there for you. But alas it was not meant to be. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, phoenixember said:

Been lurking in IG and Twitter and I'm seeing no spoilers a.k.a candid photos behind the scenes. We're really down to the last few episodes. :(

Same here... so agonising to wait each day... Are productions typically more secretive in the last week of filming?

• Like 3

Just now, Chowchow said:

Same here... so agonising to wait each day... Are productions typically more secretive in the last week of filming?

Looks like it, comrade. I think they really would want to build the tension. I want to fast forward to the weekend, but that would also mean that the series would be fast to end as well. *Sigh*

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I know some comrades wanted to hear Jeong Hyeok saying "I love you" to Seri, and got a wee bit disappointed I guess when he was not.. but in my humble opinion, Jeong Hyeok is a man of service, rarely says "I love you" but showing it in other services of taking care of her, and showing it in other phrases. :kiss_wink:

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, Nesseri said:

I know some comrades wanted to hear Jeong Hyeok saying "I love you" to Seri, and got a wee bit disappointed I guess when he was not.. but in my humble opinion, Jeong Hyeok is a man of service, rarely says "I love you" but showing it in other services of taking care of her, and showing it in other phrases. :kiss_wink:

At some point, I think he will say it. It’s waiting for a suitable time. Maybe in front of SR’s father? :D

TVN..... where are you???

• Like 6

9 hours ago, campanulah said:

And speaking of credits, the writer credited on this scene the source of the "Sometimes the wrong train takes you to the right destination" quote, which is the Indian movie "The Lunchbox". Nice gesture! :wub:

Did she?! Is there an article about it?? I Knew It!! I said so HERE . (If y'all haven't watched that movie, please do. I highly recommend it.

I was kinda dissatisfied with episode 11 and 12 after that long wait.... The story has moved along very well in terms of plot, but I feel like proper affection between the leads was missing. I don't need a bed scene. A kiss would have been very good to have, (but not with that poor editing, DIRECTORNIM!!). However, what I felt was missing was a few "domestic" scenes. SeRi excitedly/anxiously showing JH around her house, his room, scenes that show her trying to make him comfortable. Anyone in that situation would be giddy and excited to show their love their world, and share a space together, again!! There was too much plot for me and not enough relationship stuff. Yes the shopping was great, and the MOTA gaming scenes worked to advance the plot, but where the hell does he sleep? Are they sharing a bed? If not, did they lie in their separate beds that first night, so excited that they have finally seen each other that they couldn't sleep? Breakfast? How was his first breakfast in her home??? Etc, etc.... I concluded that I am projecting my ideas onto the show. I still feel hollow tho.....:ph34r:

JH VISUALS saved the day, as usual!! He was so delicious while in those suits SeRi bought him, and I was just as giddy as that shop assistant, but I loved him most when he was in the black trousers and white shirt!!! :w00t: OMG!! I. CANNOT!!

2Grdy1W.jpg

I repeat. I.CANNOT!!!

N0KVpF7.jpg

Spoiler

2qU3khD.jpg

I look at those pics and I feel like I feel like I am going to have a stroke!! I don't know what it is about a black pair of fitting trousers and a white shirt, it just does something for me.... I'm not sure I would have been as focused on delivering my lines as Son Ye Jin!!!!!! Cheesos!!

As K-pop fans in my country say.... "Step on me Dzaddy!!!"

Anyway.... back to my dissertation!:bawling:

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

17 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

Anyway.... back to my dissertation!:bawling:

Comrade, I feel you! :bawling: , But this CLOY is kinda similar with my diss....borderland studies :mrgreen:. I can sense that the jagganim (writer-nim) is post-modernist for sure! :blush:

Edited by windblows
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1