[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Spoiler for ep 6 part 1

A softie RJH who just can't say no to YSR requests :wub:

Spoiler

YSR: How about we take a picture together? We can't see each other again after I left. So as a memento
RJH: I don't think we need it as a memento or something to remember of
YSR: Well yeah that's true. I'm just saying
Employee: The photo for passport will have 5 copies. It's 5,000 won
RJH: Perhaps can I have another copy for a spare?
Employee: Photo for passport, identification card, photos for immigration check in check out and visa. Usually 5 copies is enough
RJH: But can you please make one more copy?

A jealous RJH is dangerous situation. Never touch YSR without his permission!

Spoiler

GSJ: Who are you?
RJH barged inside and take a hold of GSJ hand and locked it under GSJ chin. With shooting laser from his eyes)
GSJ: Wait! wait! I think you've misunderstood something. Se Ri-ssi, who is
YSR: He is my acquintance
GSJ: Yes, I know her. I am her acquintance
RJH locked his arm behind his back
GSJ: You are going to break my arm
RJH: Name Gu Seung Jun. It is a South Korean ID card. 
GSJ: Yes, Ouch! now please let my hand go
RJH: What brings you here?
GSJ: Business. Why do you keep asking me questions? Se Ri please do something. Who are you? A police? Ouch Sir
YSR: He is not a police but my bodyguard
GSJ: Huh?
YSR: Please let him go, Mr Ri. Let him go now
GSJ: You heard her, Mr Ri
YSR: My bodyguard once he becomes angry, he won't calm down easily. Come on Mr Ri. Calm down and let his arm go

Never refers RJH as a bodyguard. He doesn't like that word. Maybe knight shining in a black sedan :phew:

Spoiler

RJH: A bodyguard?
YSR: So what should I say? A fiancee from North Korea? Actually it's not really a wrong. You are now protecting me
RJH: Keeping eye on you not protecting you
YSR: Well it's just the same
RJH: The role is different. I'm not following you everywhere to protect you. Let me make it clear, I am keeping my eye on you and observing the surroundings. How can you say I am a bodyguard. I am not
YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi, this is what a bodyguard do

• Like 10
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

This episode is really tugging one's heartstring. 

Damn. 

Spoiler

The moment when he insisted he's not a bodyguard who protects her but his actions show otherwise and Seri chuckled at that... 

The moment when he waa furious cuz Seri called her meeting with GSJ in Pyongyang is destiny, instead of accidental (he compared it to the moment they met lol). Seri didn't let him off and teased "oh you want us to be destiny too?" and he tried to deny, in vain lol

The moment where Junghyuk frantically looks for Seri in Pyongyang's street and scolds her for missing from his sight. That quiet moment between them after he said that ㅠㅠㅠ

Then when they said goodbye in front of their house and he offered his hand for a handshake and insisted...even when she asked for a hug... 

Then when he suddenly appears on a motorcycle to save Seri and Kwangboem... 

The epilogue when he said "I made a promise [to himself] you know, as long as you're within my sight, I'll protect you." 

HOW DO I WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

• Like 17
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

Was this the scene?

Yes! 

Spoiler

She asked to eat Pyongyang Naengmyon (cold noodles) before leaving and he brought her to a romantic restaurant where she started drinking and made her “confession.” She said she was troubled by a lot of things and he asked what, so that was the answer.

Lots of development for the loveline today: with deadlines drawing near (wedding date, her departure from Pyrongyang), Seri confesses her feelings and Jung Hyuk at first, appears not to accept or reciprocate those feelings.

Ah I never expected to like this show so much it will only end in February how will we wait out the next two months?? I thought it might be frivolous but it’s a really well written and funny love story with (as I wrote earlier) real humanity and political significance. I wasn’t even a fan of any of the actors but Hyun Bin is giving me serious heartache! Big fan of this writer now!

Can I also give another shout out to Kim Young Min (The Rat) for his outstanding performance in eps 5 and 6. His wiretapping scenes remind me of Lee Ji An (IU) listening in on Dong Hoon in My Ahjussi (My Mister). Especially when he ends up “converted” or “healed” by the people he’s supposed to eavesdrop on. That seemed to me something straight out of My Ahjussi’s playbook. Bravo!

• Like 15
  • Love 1

Quick recap for the ending ep 6.

Spoiler

So GSJ went back to his pension and asked JCK if he wants another person to keep. GSJ give him YSR's picture and of course JCK recognized her. JCK asked just what kind of person YSR is and GSJ give him a little tidbit that YSR is a daughter from wealthy family. When JCK said YSR will leave soon, GSJ asked him to stop it from happening.

On the day, PKB drive YSR to the airport. On the way to there a big heavy vehicle which look similar with the Russia model truck with dangerous modification chase them from behind. The truck speeds up and almost crashed to PKB's car and he tried to get away from them. Another truck comes from the opposite way intending to block from the front. Suddenly a motorbike appears and the rider start to shoot. He aims for the wheel and succeed in stopping the truck in front. One of the bad man starts to shoot the biker and they exchange shooting. The biker lost control of the motorbike and fall. The truck continue to follow PKB's car and crashed into them. PKB try to change lane and step on the brake. He asked YSR to get out of the car so they can flee by foot but the truck is speeding towards them. Suddenly RJH, the biker, appears again and intentionally crashed his bike to stop the truck. He shot the motor and the bike explode in front of the truck and it stops. 

YSR come out of the car approaching RJH. RJH ask if she hurts and she said no, she asked what about him. Suddenly the driver of the truck comes out and take his gun out. RJH shield YSR and got shot in his left shoulder. YSR caught him when he fall. PKB tried to shot back but got shot on his right thigh. With his last concentration, RJH see the driver wanted to shot YSR but he is faster and kill him by shooting at the chest. Then he fall unconscious. 

preview for ep 7, which feels so far away 

YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi

Man: There is a witness who see him clearly (JCK checking up the list names of the soldiers who take out the weapons and see RJH's name)

PKB: Let's go to the airport first and after that we will take care of ourselves...
YSR: What if he dies?!

JCK: She has yet to arrive so probably she has gone missing

GSJ: I think something has happened to her

SD: So she is not from Division 11 but a South Korean who came secretly to our country

GSJ: If you report her, your boyfriend will be in danger too

SD: It doesn't matter for me if he hurts or dies

GSJ: You wouldn't know for sure whether he has no feelings anymore or not (towards YSR?)

*updated with IG clips. I can't really describe an action scenes that well :sweatingbullets:

Edited by alleram95
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

This writer speciality is the jealous 2nd female lead. And I don’t think saying that she repeat elements is bad for the writer, once she’s the best at it, it’s like her signature: epilogues, beer and chicken, fashion clothes, funny female lead, hero male lead, jealous female second lead. I don’t care, it’s the perfect mix for me, I love her dramas.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, alleram95 said:

YSR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi

Man: There is a witness who see him clearly (JCK checking up the list names of the soldiers who take out the weapons and see RJH's name)

PKB: Let's go to the airport first and after that we will take care of ourselves...
YSR: What if he dies?!

JCK: She has yet to arrive so probably she has gone missing

GSJ: I think something has happened to her

SD: So she is not from Division 11 but a South Korean who came secretly to our country

GSJ: If you report her, your boyfriend will be in danger too

SD: It doesn't matter for me if he hurts or dies

GSJ: You wouldn't know for sure whether he has no feelings anymore or not (towards YSR?)

*updated with IG clips. I can't really describe an action scenes that well :sweatingbullets:

Did SD just say that she doesn’t care if RJH gets hurt or dies? I thought she really liked him!

Edited to say that I just finished watching Ep 6 and I cried when SR was saying goodbye to JH. Their acting was just so so so good! I could feel her sadness and him trying to hide his behind his cold facade.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1