[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Saw that a number of IG accounts have posted our main leads receiving the PIFAN Producers’ Choice Awards in 2014.

To add to their list of achievements in the Korean movie industry, I just want to share that today (27 Oct), there is a 2019 Korean Movie Centennial (100th Anniversary) commemorative event at the Gwanghwamun Square and both our main leads’ standees are there together with others who have played an influential role in the Korean movie industry :)

xkvYnL5.jpg

IRC3OnP.jpg

mGZ1cxp.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, randomlee said:

Saw that a number of IG accounts have posted our main leads receiving the PIFAN Producers’ Choice Awards in 2014.

To add to their list of achievements in the Korean movie industry, I just want to share that today (27 Oct), there is a 2019 Korean Movie Centennial (100th Anniversary) commemorative event at the Gwanghwamun Square and both our main leads’ standees are there together with others who have played an influential role in the Korean movie industry :)

That's our main leads both acknowledge by the Korean Movie Industry Congratulations 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

IG Caption - “My school senior just came back from participating as a chef cooking for the actors in the drama Crash Landing on You. He/she has participated in cooking for the actors for various dramas and movies, but, of all of them that he/she has participated in, this drama’s actor is the most handsome man he/she has seen.”

There is no mention of who this actor is but I’d like to think that no one else fits this description other than Uri Hyun Bin :lol:

I also want to add that lately I have noticed that quite often, actors in kdramas have make up on their eyes (eyeliner enhancement) but I believe that Hyun Bin doesn’t have his eyes enhanced in that way. Blame the fangirl in me but I really do think that he’s the most handsome Korean actor out there - his is a perfect combination of “prettiness” and “masculinity”:wub: Enough of my spazzing hehe. I have watched two episodes of My Love From The Star. Writer’s style is good for that comedic style of writing in that drama! But I don’t know what to think after seeing the first teaser of Crash Landing coz it is anything but comedic. The description used by Netflix is still “rom-com” and earlier news all described drama as a “rom-com”. Anyhow I am sure it will be good whatever genre it is. Patiently waiting for the next round of releases this Friday :)

• Like 4
  • Love 4

There is yet another still cut from the same scene! Let me put these still cuts in the correct sequence based on my own guess.

vv5Dz5X.jpg

lw6FRQJ.jpg

MTzMd98.jpg

Let me guess. They were talking and as they talked, they got closer and closer (physically and emotionally speaking haha), to the point where Yoon SeRi could touch LJH’s head/face and eventually, lean on his shoulder to rest. 

Just looking at these still cuts is already heart fluttering :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 9

2 hours ago, randomlee said:

There is yet another still cut from the same scene! Let me put these still cuts in the correct sequence based on my own guess.

Let me guess. They were talking and as they talked, they got closer and closer (physically and emotionally speaking haha), to the point where Yoon SeRi could touch LJH’s head/face and eventually, lean on his shoulder to rest. 

Just looking at these still cuts is already heart fluttering :wub:

I think this place is in Mongolia, keep on coming team Crash Landing on you we are patiently waiting 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

O.M.G!!!! This is so CUTE! Haha..YIPPEE! It is REALLY a ROMCOM :lol:

@sal2 I think Mongolia is just the shooting location. It is likely that that is “North Korea”. As for Switzerland I think LJH might have studied there and he bumped into Yoon SeRi who was also probably either a student there as well or was a tourist. Years later, after he sent her safely back to South Korea, they both went there in search of each other again. I am not sure if their love story will start then or if their love story will end there. My speculation is that the  location shootings in Mongolia and Jeju Island are to simulate places in “North Korea”.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, randomlee said:

O.M.G!!!! This is so CUTE! Haha..YIPPEE! It is REALLY a ROMCOM :lol:

@sal2 I think Mongolia is just the shooting location. It is likely that that is “North Korea”. As for Switzerland I think LJH might have studied there and he bumped into Yoon SeRi who was also probably either a student there as well or was a tourist. Years later, after he sent her safely back to South Korea, they both went there in search of each other again. I am not sure if their love story will start then or if their love story will end there. My speculation is that the  location shootings in Mongolia and Jeju Island are to simulate places in “North Korea”.

that make sense :D  maybe he manage to escape from north korea and after some time getting use to life in south korea takes a trip to Switzerland as he visit there as teen therefor wanted to go back there and they meet again.  did rewatch first trailer and we see him in different style that seems to show an older man. I hope they are doing this right and it is not just a stylized drama with pretty landscape but also have some depth to it consider they are talking about North Korea. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Am giving you my translation of the second teaser over here. I don’t know how to do subtitling haha..so if there’s any kind soul who can do that, please help to insert the English subtitles.

YSR shouted: Over here, here!

YSR: (She saw LJH) ah he’s a soldier
LJH: What’s your army number? 
YSR: (suddenly scared coz from his uniform she recognized that he’s a North Korean soldier) No, no, don’t come near

LJH: Come down.

(YSR fell on LJH :lol:)

YSR: (lets out a sheepish laughter) Welcome to the Republic of Korea. You are a warrior right?

LJH: You must have made a mistake. It’s you who floated here. 
YSR: North Korea?  North Korea? How did I land up here?

Hyun Bin’s narration - Crash Landing on You, an absolute top secret romance

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Am giving you my translation of the second teaser over here. I don’t know how to do subtitling haha..so if there’s any kind soul who can do that, please help to insert the English subtitles.

YSR: (suddenly scared coz from his uniform she recognized that he’s a North Korean soldier) No, no, don’t come near

YSR: (lets out a sheepish laughter) Welcome to the Republic of Korea. You are a warrior right?

Hyun Bin’s narration - Crash Landing on You, an

So funny their 1st interaction landing on Ljh arms:lol::blush:. Thanks sis for the translation. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sal2 said:

second trailer :D still wonder how they end up in Switzerland and Mongolia from North Korea. do not ad up to me. :huh:

Switzerland is Neutral. They can meet there on Equal terms I suppose and  Not as North Korean or South but just as Lovers. No idea about Mongolia.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, randomlee said:

Hyun Bin’s narration - Crash Landing on You, an absolute top secret romance

@randomlee thank you so much! Still find it hard to understand spoken korean :sweatingbullets: Anyway i think i can put the english subs on the teaser vid.. :) Will update once it's done :D

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@randomlee thank you so much! Still find it hard to understand spoken korean :sweatingbullets: Anyway i think i can put the english subs on the teaser vid.. :) Will update once it's done :D

Thank you so much! I must qualify that I am not absolutely certain about LJH’s part coz of the North Korean accent. Instead of “It’s you who floated here”, it could be “It’s you who crash landed in North Korea”. Haha..similarly, I am not good with spoken Korean at all too..am happy with whatever you have done. Have long noticed that even Netflix etc don’t use literal translations coz sometimes the literal translations don’t really make sense coz of the language differences.

• Like 4
  • Love 2