[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Spoiler

I started posting before all the vids were uploaded on YouTube; so if this isn’t the complete set, please go to this Tong Tong Yonhap Channel and you can see all of the clips. I have attached the links to 6 vids in this post.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

I wanted to share this earlier but was busy with work >< Wanted to say that I don't think my country's media has been this quick to update before.xD

Spoiler

That extended preview just killed me. Especially when he leaned in towards her. 5 days more but it feels so far away!! I need the drama like now and I need a lottttttt of skinship between the couple. They better give us more fluff and sweet moments or else tvN is going up in flames. HAHAHA!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Yoon Se Ri (YSR): Over here. Is there anyone who can hear me? Oh? Please don’t come, please don’t. Oh my...
Ri Jung Hyuk/Lee Jung Hyuk (RJH): This is ... (explaining the exact coordination of the place they’re currently located)
YSR: Nor, north? North Korea?

YSR: I was paragliding when the clear weather suddenly become worse and there was a tornado. I was unconscious and (when I woke up) I was here
RJH: When someone is founded to step on our land secretly, according to the rule we have to caught him/her (and we heard a shooting sound)

(There are some scenes that shown the daily life between YSR and RJH)

Start at 1:10

Soldier 1: This dawn there was an accident and we able to win against the South Korean man
RJH: You shouldn’t have...
Soldier 1: I will bet on with my throat
YSR: How do you bet with your throat? Is it like this? (by drinking alcohol)
Soldier 2: I thought she was shot?
YSR: Oh, Joo Muk (one of the soldiers from RJH’s team) ? He was busy watching South Korean drama so I just ran avoiding his line of sight. While with Eun Dong (another soldier) he was occupied
Soldie 1: It was his fault (RJH) for not being careful in the first place and lost the sight of that woman, so why should we be blamed...
RJH: Do you want to be discipline? Have you been drinking?

YSR: If other people (North Korean) knew that I was here, I won’t be the only one who will be in trouble, though...
YSR: I knew all of you want to deny it but we are on the same team for now

Caption: Like a lie the woman has crashed on the man’s world

CEO Yoon (YSR Father): I will you my position
Others family member: Father/Father-in-Law/Honey

YSR: I am one of the top person, a daughter from a rich family.
YSR: They must think that I have disappeared and there will be a chaos
YSR brother 1: I think the probability for her to be found is hard.
YSR brother 2: You said that she wasn’t found in any near hospital
YSR brother 1: She must be, right?
YSR brother 2: I think so

A man: Who said she has died?!
A police: A representative from YSR's office
A man: She probably has landed somewhere and got hurt and waiting for us to help her

YSR: In South Korea (SK), when we receive a meal then ... (trying to feed it to RJH)
RJH: Are you afraid that I poisoned your food?

YSR: I was looking for a body lotion
RJH: There is a soap
YSR: What about shampoo?
RJH: Use the soap

YSR: I don’t want to be a nuisance any longer so I will look for my own way to home
RJH: Let’s look for her in the woods
YSR: Right now, I am in North Korea (NK)

Caption: Hyun Bin x Son Ye Jin Top Secret Romance

Soldier: Our commander told us to protect you so if we left you alone, we will be in big trouble
YSR: What is with him? Does he think I am a child? (talking with cute tone/aegyo)
YSR: I just want to be alone for a short time. Okay?
RJH: You have to make sure that nobody knows that you are in here
YSR: He pretended to not care but he’s very detailed.
YSR: Can you play the piano? Or do you have a girlfriend who can play the piano?
YSR: Does he really have a girlfriend?

Seo Dan (SD): My father has invited us for dinner. To make us closer
RJH: I’m sorry for coming late
SD’s mother: You are not late at all.
SD’s mother: Both of you should get married

RJH: Sometimes we have an inspections (?) but I never thought that it will happen today
Jo Chul Kang (JCK): Open the door (he and his team were inspecting RJH's house. Thankfully they didn't find YSR)
RJH: Are you feeling alright/ Did you hurt somewhere? 

Caption: This winter, a one of a kind love story

JCK:I found another location

A man: ... (talking about something related with economy and how the use of money)
Goo Seung Joon (GSJ): If you dare and try to hurt me, then all of your money will be disappeared

Soldier: I heard there’s an accident about a big vehicle crashed into some truck. Is it true?
RJH: I believe an investigation is in order about why these accidents keep happening

Jung Man Bok (JMB): Do you think these accidents are related?
JCK: There’s a woman inside that house
JMB: A woman?
JCK: What I am saying that there’s a way for us to use this opportunity to crush them

YSR: Are you asking me why I am crying when I am in NK?
RJH: Don’t worry. I will get better soon. Everything
YSR: What is your name? I want to remember it and return the favor to you

YSR: You have gone to Africa and now to South Korea. You are such a fine (?) man
YSR: We won’t be able to meet each other again, will we?

------------------------

Greetings, to fellow soompiers and watchers of Crash Landing on You. I want to share my attempt of translation  for the highlight video of the upcoming drama.  

Apologize in advance because I’m not familiar with North Korean Accent, so what I translated is based on prediction to some words that sound familiar. I’m not fluent in Korean nor English but I will try my best to translate the conversation or situation as close and true as possible. 

Looking forward to the premier and the discussion in this thread. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 7

So happy to see Kim Jung Hyun can smile and more relaxed after his healthy issue on his previous drama "Time". I follow his latest drama and happy to see him in this drama. He looks cute at Main poster, really like his hair and bangs.

Did we get relation chart for this drama?

I wish there will be another couple. 

SEO Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun show their chemistry during the presscon especially for heart sign :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Address Past Dating Rumors + Explain Why They Chose “Crash Landing On You”

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Address Past Dating Rumors + Explain Why They Chose “Crash Landing On You”

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin denied dating rumors two times earlier this year. They were swept up in dating rumors after being seen together in Los Angeles, California. Both their agencies denied that they were dating and said they were just close friends.

On December 9, tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” held a press conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Jongno District, Seoul, with Director Lee Jung Hyo, Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun.

When asked about their previous dating rumors, Hyun Bin responded, “As you can see, we just laughed it off. The rumors did not hinder my decision to choose this project. I had worked with and gotten close to [Son Ye Jin] through ‘The Negotiation,’ and she was an actress I really wanted to work with again. The opportunity came, and I happily took it.”

Son Ye Jin added, “I felt the same. Hyun Bin said everything I wanted to say. After working with him, I wanted to work with him again in a nice romantic comedy. I also didn’t hesitate to choose this project.”

tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” is about Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who lands in North Korea after a paragliding accident, and Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), a North Korean officer who falls in love with her while he hides and protects her. It is set to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1) (2)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1
  • Love 2

hyunbinvibes was willing to do subs for the latest trailer and I helped her to get permission from @alleram95 who so very kindly gave her permission to use her translation. Cheongmal kamsahabnida! 

So here it is! Enjoy!

I didn’t have the chance to watch the KakaoTV  live chat , so I am very thankful to @peggygordon for posting the recording of that live chat here. By the way, his sharp-eyed K fans detected that he snuck in as “Pyongyang Mountain Black Bean” in the chat asking twice for fans to give him 1. The glasses of wine and love emojis and 2.asking for SYJ’s fansign poster  :D

Aigooo..Uri adorable Hyunbin-ssi!

When asked what they would like from Father Santa as Christmas presents, SYJ said she would like to have a puppy and Hyun Bin said he would like to have 20% ratings. I don’t know about you but I really wish for him to receive that!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Thank you @KimSooHanMoo for the videos! Did I just hear Son Yejin calling Hyun Bin as ‘Hyun Bin oppa’ in that Kakao live chat video? I thought she was addressing him as ‘Bin ssi’? Well at least that’s what she addressed him as in an interview for The Negotiator..

• Like 2

I'm updating now because there're a lot of videos and pics to watch! I'm so happy right now because so far I like everything I've seen. 

3 hours ago, peggygordon said:

Did we get relation chart for this drama?

I wish there will be another couple. 

We haven't a character chart for the moment. I've been visiting frequently the official website in these days but there's nothing :(

(The official website: http://program.tving.com/tvn/cloy?rcnt=1)

But I think like you. I know the second female leader is the main leader's girlfriend and the second male leader had a scandal?? (I'm not sure about that yet) with the female main leader, but I hope we'll have a second lovely couple and not two triangles.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

I didn’t have the chance to watch the KakaoTV  live chat , so I am very thankful to @peggygordon for posting the recording of that live chat here. By the way, his sharp-eyed K fans detected that he snuck in as “Pyongyang Mountain Black Bean” in the chat asking twice for fans to give him 1. The glasses of wine and love emojis and 2.asking for SYJ’s fansign poster  :D

Aigooo..Uri adorable Hyunbin-ssi!

You're welcome dear :kiss_wink:

Did you know what they're talking about during KakaoTalk?