[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

A fan theory (delusional, obviously) on how JH has a ring.

SR and JH read comments on JH’s looks.

SR: Are you happy?

JH: *A faint smile

SR: Why are you smiling? Are you really that happy?

SR writes a comment (under a fake name).

After a while...

SR: Why does no one believe that you are not my bodyguard? I cannot allow it. Let’s go.

JH: Where?
SR: To get engagement rings for both of us? Remember to wear it and make sure paparazzis capture it.

JH: Ok. :wub:

JH:

EPMe6rAVUAEgz88?format=jpg&name=large

Photo from Twitter 

@Ashleigh Adams A great insight! It’s always nice to read a scientific relevance of any dramas. It makes my brain works better :D. After episode 10, I’ve got a feeling that the writer has been trying to set up an ending in NK for SR and JH. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, forsaken629 said:

very interested also about what will be the development of seo dan and SJ.. if they end up falling in love with each other.. 

they will be also in the same situation with seri and captain ri.. one from south and one from north

Although it won't be so easy, their situation will be much easier compared to Seri and JH since GSJ has British passport (he can go in and out of country freely) and they don't have ties with government like JH. I wish to see their growing relationship more, i love them together:heart:

@Ashleigh Adams very well said! I was trying to say the same thing in my previous posts too and that's exactly the reason why i want them to stay in NK but i know it is more convenient to be in Switzerland for the drama sake. 

Oh the ring!! Is he going to be introduced as fiancee too :D It would be great actually..

• Like 9

I notice the scene, where Pyo Chi Soo was singing the SK National Anthem, was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. He can hear the SK National Anthem played daily at the DMZ that he’s able to memorize the whole song. And, it got to show how close they are yet so far.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

I'm currently playing CLOY's OSTs in spotify since i still need to wait another week for episode 11. :cry:

My fave OST is Yerin's Here I Am Again but after listening to Song Ga In's im torn now, it's sooooo beautiful and the scene that i remember the most with this song was when RJH was purposely having a bad sense of direction and delaying Seri just so he can spend more time with her... :bawling::heart:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

JH with a ring, black turtle neck, grey trench coat and back to his NK hair style, does that mean they are back in NK? JH and SR or JH alone?

Can't wait for Feb 1......:lol:

My shipper's heart is wishing hard that ring is for REAL too.... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 13
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, Winny said:

JH with a ring, black turtle neck, grey trench coat and back to his NK hair style, does that mean they are back in NK? JH and SR or JH alone?

Can't wait for Feb 1......:lol:

I must be the only one that thinks a ring seems so out of the blue. (Unless for some awful reason he does end up married to Seo Dan.) hmmmm ....

• Like 5

Man I totally forgot about SD and RJH's impending engagement with her till now I was in my own lalaland thinking either RiRi will make it official or they will be going with the fake fiance trope again. I hope the ring is not from his engagement with SD. Our otp already has enough obstacles to face I wish they get done with this love triangle and call of the engagement already:mellow:

• Like 9

@Elle R Same here, it was so out of the blue that i started thinking about plot twist, or maybe that the ring is REAL, then i start checking the details on that picture...:lol::lol::lol: 

I do hope it's not for SD.... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  

F4 + MB back to work today?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7yE1Z6JpKo/?igshid=101mtdadbbg3l

Credits to the original owner of this IG post.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

21 hours ago, 123mary123 said:

I am sure there were many trials for the kiss but they decide to show us only 2!( I think is 2)

In the first YSR has her hand down, and i think that they kiss in the lips

And then her hand is at his shoulder and he kisses her lower lip almost chin.

I am confused! I wanted some more

Edit:

I think this is the scene they actually used in the episode. Maybe that's why they zoomed in that angle.??

Has anyone notice the drool from SYJ after the kiss? Lololol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Do not think too much. First of all, he did not wear a ring when he first met SeRi in SK. 

The ring is new. SeRi might not introduce him as a bodyguard. She might said that he is her boyfriend. Then her brother already wanted her to get married and move anyway. Will see how it pay out. Ha ha ha. 

n

• Like 6