[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

[Photos] New Stills Added for the Korean Drama "Crash Landing on You"

photo1146380.jpg

photo1146378.jpg

photo1146381.jpg

cr hancinema (let's hope he rots in jail :) )

this thread is fabulous even if our CLOY is on its break COMRADES are believably active! We miss our OTP and the wait is just unbearable! :angry:

I always love watching the BTS and thanks comrades for sharing them! LOL we can hear that sound of HB's kiss woot! LOL

I dunno if it's just me but HB's innocent looks in this drama really cracks me:joy:

Spoiler

meantime that we're waiting for CLOY with the recommendation of some comrades @thanie @Lawyerh am enjoying the wrapped up drama Chocolate! the OTP in Chocolate is also to be reckoned with! Hence if i'm on a short break here, that's where i've been hooked at the moment!!

Spoiler

ef498b80e914f82e28eb1cef0677dea4e2ac931a

5cb3257bf57abce115f9224a281827ab8cd891db44c34de6050db9b0ea16883222bec80fe383d53a

cr tumblr xiaozhanns

• Like 6

1 hour ago, liltash85 said:

I think he kiss her lips but due to the angle, he kiss her on the lower lips near chin. Or he purposely doing the single kiss lips. here are few meaning of kiss. 

Single-Lip Kiss
You're hot.

Lower Lip-Sucking Kiss
I can’t get enough of you.  

So, which type of kiss do you thing uri Capt intended to? :lol:

Uhmmm... i can't think straight... i need a fan right now:kiss_wink: all of the above haha

Waiting for the next episode be like...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Short Bts of the  goodbye kiss

It’s too short :joy::joy::joy:!!!  They sure want to torture us adding the brief kiss sound! hahaha 

By the way, they are wearing their best poker face during this kiss rehearsal hahaha :phew: . To me they don’t look shy in the BTS, they are too calm ( as if extra focused LOL). Yeah, trying to maintain their perfect poker faces hahaha

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Thanks for all the videos and GIFs comrades, i appreicate:heart: I think they took more than one shot for the kiss, since Seri's hands were down in the beginning but later on her hands were on JH's shoulders. Why did they need to cut the BTS scene, I wonder?? Could it be that pd-nim wants to keep the intimacy down for some reason :phew: I'd love to see full take of that scene. The sound of smacking lips is :wub: and how shy SYJ is also so cute :heart:

• Like 11

4 hours ago, mizv said:

Wow Hyun Bin really takes his kissing angle seriously :joy:

Does anyone know what a bookmark :heart:

means?   Just wondering cuz I’ve never seen it on something I’ve posted before 

The Bookmark appears on a “popular” post. I think it is deemed “popular” when it gets 30 reactions. 

Re: Switzerland...

I personally don’t think Seri and JH had any conversations while in Switzerland apart from that moment on the bridge where he asks her to take their photo. 

I believe the scene by the lake where they are looking at each other is meant to be symbolic rather than literal. If JH and Seri did in fact spend time together in Switzerland, even if she had amnesia, JH would’ve remembered and his reactions in the first few episodes don’t support it. I think he did recognize her when he saw her hanging from the tree but everything after that was new to him. Remember that he didn’t even know her name. If they did have time together in Switzerland in the past, he would have at least known her name or a little bit about her background. Also, why would he have asked her how she knew about the song if they did meet at the lake that time?

I think that them standing on the lake looking at each other while JH was playing the piece was meant to sort of signify a deeper connection between them. Like realizing that they’ve crossed paths before in a way that wasn’t just coincidental but also meaningful, hence to me, it’s as if they’re looking at each other and really seeing each other for the first time. That song meant something to JH and it was the only time he’s ever played that composition and it happens to coincide with that time in Seri’s life where she was at her lowest and she happens to hear that composition which comforts her in a way that she feels as though she was saved by it. That simple piano composition meant something to both of them and connected them in a whole new level. That piano piece also signifies something that only they know about. No one besides JH knows that Seri had intended to kill herself in Switzerland and no one but Seri knows and has heard that special composition. This is also why I think there’s no one else around them as they’re standing on that lake looking at each other. 

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, liltash85 said:

I think he kiss her lips but due to the angle, he kiss her on the lower lips near chin. Or he purposely doing the single kiss lips. here are few meaning of kiss. 

WHAT A FREAKING TROLL LOL! I watched, rewatched and rewatched. At first, I didn't think anything of it until someone mentioned it didn't seem like he kissed her lips and only her chin. I couldn't tell honestly. LOL. I'm half half. But it's ok. In the actual scene, they do kiss, so we only got to see the BTS of like, ONE CLIP or one take of their kiss. I'm sure they had to do multiple takes and we know in the drama in another angle they actually did kiss. LOLOLOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, INeedAFan said:

The BTS has better angle than the final edit <_<

They are always doing that with all of their kisses scenes on the bts we could see it clearly (still that on the bts the angles aren’t the best as well but at least are better) than on the final editing scene. That’s annoying me sooooo much <_<.I hope that their cameraman and editing staff wake up and realizes that we want to see the damn kiss :joy:.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

The Bookmark appears on a “popular” post. I think it is deemed “popular” when it gets 30 reactions. 

Re: Switzerland...

I personally don’t think Seri and JH had any conversations while in Switzerland apart from that moment on the bridge where he asks her to take their photo. 

I believe the scene by the lake where they are looking at each other is meant to be symbolic rather than literal. If JH and Seri did in fact spend time together in Switzerland, even if she had amnesia, JH would’ve remembered and his reactions in the first few episodes don’t support it. I think he did recognize her when he saw her hanging from the tree but everything after that was new to him. Remember that he didn’t even know her name. If they did have time together in Switzerland in the past, he would have at least known her name or a little bit about her background. Also, why would he have asked her how she knew about the song if they did meet at the lake that time?

I think that them standing on the lake looking at each other while JH was playing the piece was meant to sort of signify a deeper connection between them. Like realizing that they’ve crossed paths before in a way that wasn’t just coincidental but also meaningful, hence to me, it’s as if they’re looking at each other and really seeing each other for the first time. That song meant something to JH and it was the only time he’s ever played that composition and it happens to coincide with that time in Seri’s life where she was at her lowest and she happens to hear that composition which comforts her in a way that she feels as though she was saved by it. That simple piano composition meant something to both of them and connected them in a whole new level. That piano piece also signifies something that only they know about. No one besides JH knows that Seri had intended to kill herself in Switzerland and no one but Seri knows and has heard that special composition. This is also why I think there’s no one else around them as they’re standing on that lake looking at each other. 

I think your interpretation sums it up great! Of all the ways it's been said I haven't thought of it that way but makes perfect sense...that it was symbolic to show us that although they had in fact crossed paths before that moment in his room they were truly "seeing each other for the 1st time".  And that even tho they may not remember the meeting the lasting impression of it is becoming more &more evident

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@mouse007 i did not even think that JH remembered Seri when he first saw her on the tree. I thought he smiled because of the way she spoke to employee without knowing that he was there. That made him trust her. The epilogue on that episode showed that he trusted her with that smile in my opinion. But your idea and many other comrades idea about remembering her at that time also seems reasonable. And agree with the rest as you said i don't think they interacted at all in the past or s/he remembers anything from past encounters. And i don't think she had amnesia at all because they mocked that K-drama cliche already so they wouldn't resort to it in my opinion. I think their story is like "they affected each others lives unknowingly but when the right time came, fate brought them together". I hope they won't change that direction to first love cliche because in my opinion it would be a bit far fetched in this storyline.  

I loved the OST "Picture of my Heart" by Song Ga in. I already loved it when i first heard it but know that i understand the lyrics, it literally made me sob :tears: It beautifully represents the longing of JH, especially at the part "Like that small picture of yours that can not be erased, [you are] in my heart forever". I loved the reference to passport picture of Seri that JH kept as a memory. It is so sorrowful that made me think this drama could have been a great melo drama too with a ending like Werewolf Boy (starring Song Joong Ki, one of my favourites of all time). Like that movie, JH and Seri love and wait for each other till the end of their life. I know it is so sad but that song made me imagine that scenario too and it would have been heart wrenching but beautiful story. However though, i do want (and expect) happy ending (if possible in North Korea because i love how Seri could be herself without the cold facade she is hiding behind in order to protect herself from getting hurt. She doesn't have a loving family let alone any friend at all in South but she has many friends like ajummas and F4 as well as future family in JH and his supportive family in North. Plus i love JH being with his company, if he becomes a pianist again we won't see them together again and it breaks my heart). 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ratings of Lunar New Year's special episode (Nielsen Korea)

Nationwide: 4.180%

Seoul: 4.283%

They're not bad, they're higher than the other special episodes (yesterday's special episode was quite more interest than the others).

• Like 6

@lavanta I have to admit that there is a part of me that also isn’t sure if he actually remembers her from their brief encounter in Switzerland since he hasn’t mentioned it to her even after they played that piano piece together. The one thing that makes me think he remembered her was the scene where he took the camera out of the closet since there was no reason for him to take it out other than he remembers her and for the drama to also show that specific scene. The piano scene by the lake and the scene of them watching paragliders would’ve been enough to give us that sort of background (of them having been at the same place at the same time at one pivotal point in their lives) so the bridge scene wasn’t necessary. I think the bridge scene was inserted to make us realize that he remembers her. That would also explain why he seemed to care for her safety right from the beginning. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

they do kiss, so we only got to see the BTS of like, ONE CLIP or one take of their kiss.

I have been rewatching, rewatching and rewatching hahaha. Lost the count! I have transformed myself from a financial analyst to a kiss analyst LOL. :joy:

In the BTS,  they definitely have a mix of takes. It seems like she is standing on a ladder for some takes and others she is not. He is really tall :wub:.

Also, I found him cute, the way he is grabbing her arm when they are talking in a section of the rehearsal :love:. Please forgive me but it is impossible for me now to stop shipping them hahaha. I am sorry, I give up... I become a full shipper now at the risk of having a heartbreak if they are not a true couple hahaha 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

15 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@lavanta I have to admit that there is a part of me that also isn’t sure if he actually remembers her from their brief encounter in Switzerland since he hasn’t mentioned it to her even after they played that piano piece together. The one thing that makes me think he remembered her was the scene where he took the camera out of the closet since there was no reason for him to take it out other than he remembers her and for the drama to also show that specific scene. The piano scene by the lake and the scene of them watching paragliders would’ve been enough to give us that sort of background (of them having been at the same place at the same time at one pivotal point in their lives) so the bridge scene wasn’t necessary. I think the bridge scene was inserted to make us realize that he remembers her. That would also explain why he seemed to care for her safety right from the beginning. 

You may be right, it really makes sense! But i am still 50-50 on that, idk. I thought that bridge scene was for the purpose of showing how JH saved Seri's life even back then. The camera scene before the coffee making was an excuse to give us that particular flashback, i didn't take it as JH remembered that time by looking at the camera. That scene was needed because it gives the message more strongly than the piano by the lake scene in my opinion. Piano by the lake scene not only emphasise how it contributed to Seri's life choices but also it is something JH holds dear to his heart and it is important in his story line too so this scene has a different purpose than the bridge scene in my opinion. And paragliding scene was for to emphasise how fate will bring them together with paragliding in the future, like everything started with paragliding back then and now.  So there are three things connect them together: paragliding, JH's song for his brother and Switzerland. I could be wrong though :D This drama takes many unexpected turns unlike many other K-dramas, so we'll see how it goes ;) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1