[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

45 minutes ago, kriswu said:

Then we shall. :D

@Ameera Ali i was going to use your gif but you didn’t include his whole body (& hidden 6 pack — yes, 1st gif :phew: lol) :joy:

No wonder SR hugged him right away. I’m jelly.

Yes 6 pack i see you...:tounge_wink: come out come out wherever you are...

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SR: For someone like Ri Jeong Hyuk-sshi who has a very competitive nature, this is really dangerous.

(So curious about this. Is she referring to the family infighting that she's going through right now? Does JH want to help her with it in some way?)

I was rewatching the episodes (what a unexpected think to do while waiting, I know LOL) and I noticed that in EP6 she told him playfully that he was competitive hahaha. It was when he was arguing that they were destiny and that her encounter with SJ was just coincidence LOL. He was jealous at that moment so maybe in EP 11 he will be ”competing” in another moment of jealously:joy: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I would say Google the Korean night time temperature and that's why. She had emotional outdoor scenes. Then crying. The out in the freezing cold. Their faces were probably numb. I saw the teeny tiny heater.

That's it for now folks. Many pages or not. My food prep for Saturday is calling. Hope the cast gets some sleep and time with family.

Sometimes, love for drama or not nationalistic sentiments creep in. I have been through dramas where national or rather the topics have been subjected to debates before. And the Korean public did have a lot of comments on it. Also, I have read about the N Korean poverty and lifestyles for years. To be honest, its not that easy to travel. And rhey keep executing their military so yeah my mind would rather not compute reality for this. It is a drama and I am not Korean but can imagine some Koreans would feel uncomritbake with this setting.

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I'm from Canada so i'm not going to pretend that i understand well the dynamic currently between North and South Korea but i think the main problem here for some conservative people in South Korea is how human and romantic they made North Korea as a whole.

I commented earlier how well the writers created this little fictional wold for North Korea and it was so well done that i wanted Seri to remain in North Korea to build a future with JH and i still want that. I find the entire setting romantic and more entertaining than South Korea and that's what i think angers some people in SK because themselves they saw the appeal and they are mad because it's a fantasy world that still can attract and influence the opinion of their residents in South Korea who are young and easily influenced. I understand this point of view but i find it selfish and oppressive. People should have the freedom in art and in the beginning of each episode it says clearly that it's a FICTIONAL world, they put that notice because they KNEW some people would be offended by the way they chose to portray North Korea. If South Korean people chose a democratic way of living, it should be reflected in the way they handle their art so censoring people too much is not the way to show a better way of living than the communist country that you dislike so much. Just saying. Netflix especially have their own way of dealing with such conflict, they usually dont care to be told how to write their plots because they value freedom of art above all, which is one reason i suspect some Korean actors are starting to turn to Netflix projects more and more. 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

If I were the actress (FL) who do have ‘relationship’ with the Actor (ML), can we act love scenes better? :D

JCW only did hot kisses and bed scene in SP and that made fans of SP believe he was dating (and still dating) NJH. In JCW last drama MMS, he only had regular kissing scenes with FL ( I even did not finish MMS).
And recently HB had dating rumors with SYJ way before the casted in CLOY but after the Negotiator. even they went groceries shopping with HB in LA (around her birthday last year?). Some posters here said HB is a concervative actor compared to JCW or GY, but I can see here that HB acts more passionate to SYJ and vice versa. Their eyes look like show us that they are more than just best friends. 

By the way, can someone tell since when their friendship started? Even in press con event HB said that SYJ is his sunbae in acting. Maybe the friendship starting after the Negotiator? But, I doubt that cause they never acted together before. I also did not see any romance scenes in that movie and only a sexual tension between them. But, few months after the movie suddenly the gossip news came out because of the photo of both of them were shopping together and I am sure that was the starting moment. 

I hope their off-charts chemistry in CLOY would not be wasted by the PD and screen writer. What more important is HB or SYJ won’t hold themselve in bed, I mean love  scenes :naughty:. Come on man, they are almost 40!

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, Kyoya said:

To haters, please leave CLOY alone. They just want to ride in it's rising popularity

Who are they? Why they cannot appreaciate and enjoy this beautiful storyline. Life is short to add some negativity. Hope CLOY team would continue the best story on it. CLOY is the best drama series of all time considering there wonderful leads our dearest RiRi couple who made us attached into with:heart::joy::bawling::heartbreak:

Fighting!!! More % for the ratings:star:

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, cybertron said:

I would like to see this kind of scene from RiRi couple.

It may takes time from kitchen to bed since YSR's house is huge.

But,it such a waste for HB to built up his body if he not fully utilize it..:rolleyes:

Look at this! and it's a recent drama too so i dont buy that they dont do these kind of scenes. Hyun Bin in Secret garden even had a bed scene in the end though he was not shirtless in it. It would indeed be such a waste to train to be so muscular and not even have ONE shirtless scene. When did Cable shows become so conservative? i dont recall they ever were. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, imels said:

JCW only did hot kisses and bed scene in SP and that made fans of SP believe he was dating (and still dating) NJH. In JCW last drama MMS, he only had regular kissing scenes with FL ( I even did not finish MMS

I did see some on yt. They were so sweet behind the scenes but nothing goes after the drama ends. They don't date. I do love that show and its first time for NJH to have that serious kissing plus bed scene:kiss_wink:

So i do really hope the RiRi couple would do something even better in romance scene and to ignite those hater to come and watch this beautiful drama:wub: rather than keep spreading the unpleasantness views:D

• Like 11

59 minutes ago, imels said:

If I were the actress (FL) who do have ‘relationship’ with the Actor (ML), can we act love scenes better? :D

JCW only did hot kisses and bed scene in SP and that made fans of SP believe he was dating (and still dating) NJH. In JCW last drama MMS, he only had regular kissing scenes with FL ( I even did not finish MMS).
And recently HB had dating rumors with SYJ way before the casted in CLOY but after the Negotiator. even they went groceries shopping with HB in LA (around her birthday last year?). Some posters here said HB is a concervative actor compared to JCW or GY, but I can see here that HB acts more passionate to SYJ and vice versa. Their eyes look like show us that they are more than just best friends. 

By the way, can someone tell since when their friendship started? Even in press con event HB said that SYJ is his sunbae in acting. Maybe the friendship starting after the Negotiator? But, I doubt that cause they never acted together before. I also did not see any romance scenes in that movie and only a sexual tension between them. But, few months after the movie suddenly the gossip news came out because of the photo of both of them were shopping together and I am sure that was the starting moment. 

I hope their off-charts chemistry in CLOY would not be wasted by the PD and screen writer. What more important is HB or SYJ won’t hold themselve in bed, I mean love  scenes :naughty:. Come on man, they are almost 40!

Not really. Good actors knows boundary when they are filming or not. More often too that the ML ends up dating the second FL in real life not the FL (eg Ji Sung, Jo Sang Wook). There is no rumors spreading about JCW during filming or after filming SP so he is not dating his co star. He had hot kiss scene in Healer and K2 too and also in MMS. Most of his fans know his kissing skills and we can notice a pattern. Or should i said his signature. 

I watch KBS interview with HyunBin duing the negotiator. He said he is close friend with SYJ but only get to act together in The Negotiator. So i believe they have been close for a while. Whether he has any special feelings for her or not, only he knows. But regardless if they proceed to next level, I still love to see their close friendship and i hope they can stay that way to the end. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

3 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Preview for the special episode to be shown on 25th January. :)

Thank you very much! It seems that "special episode" is really "special" this time and not only a resume of past episodes plus some few of BTS scenes.

I wish we'll have subs for the preview soon ^_^.

I've found an article about the preview. I've used google trans, but if you want to read it: http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=723707

723707_437975_2231.jpg

Edit: I didn't notice this :heart:! I suppose we'll see more this Saturday.

• Like 9