[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

59 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

@Keroppi I love the ducklings too! Cant wait to see them reunite with SeRi and their captain in Seoul.

Same! I look forward to seeing them get awed with life in SK. I wonder what Seri will introduce them as to her family and family. Lol 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@joonminfanwoah i think HB is more handsome lately than when he went into the military! i also think even in MLSS drama where he was v skinny, i still think i like him more now, and may i say he's truly aging gracefully! :)

in this drama it's hard not to admire both JH/SR's character, both of them have good qualities in them....really compatible i must say! both know how to sacrifice and albeit they'd been through a lot, none of them ever gave up!

I will line this CLOY in my list of KDRAMA CLASSICS!

It would be nice if JH can pursue his dream of becoming a great pianist! Like some of you predicted he probab will be in Dist 11,  I just hope it's a HAPPY ENDING! About their KISS i think it's as good as it gets bc in SK they are very conservative and this drama being PG15? i guess may not favor a steamy kiss :) . This w/end will be another torture for all of us not seeing them, they're becoming a part of our family sitting with some popcorn and intently watching the drama, nobody wants a phone ringing, turn off that cell phone for an hour just lv a msg coz nobody is supposed to be interrupted lol! Does it mean they are taking a rest also or maybe continue filming?

Spoiler

Not sure if some of you remember or maybe not into Kdramas yet at that time but I also did not see it while airing coz i think Winter Sonata was released in 2002 and I started being a Kdrama addict just a few yrs ago well anyway, when i saw it, i just fell in love with both Choi ji woo and Bae yong jun at that time so what i'm getting at is that this is some kinda modern Winter Sonata in my opinion, hence I said i'll include it on my list of Kdrama classics! :) the osts were classic in itself! i even bought the dvd plus cd of the osts, it was a wonderful and very poignant love story!

Another classic for me would be Autumn Tale and Lovers in Paris too!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I don’t think we should counting the days in this week.. perhaps start counting after the new year is better :sweatingbullets:

I really love the new stills of their hug! Just the way it should be, and so much chemistry, even only in pictures. His face was already clean from bruises during the court of the villain. So it must be new bruises when he arrives in SK. 

I think the villain is clever, he directly went to SeRi office, obviously because finding address of big companies is easier than finding home address of someone. Just thinking how can he enter SK so easily? 

Back to Hyun Bin, i think his major and best charm is when he is in uniform and looking cool.

• Like 2
  • Love 7

19 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

I will line this CLOY in my list of KDRAMA CLASSICS!

KDRAMA CLASSICS! That is so on-point, Sez :wub: I was thinking the same, how great minds think alike :D. Even Yoon Se-ri, she is a classy character. She will never get old. As I re-watched Ep. 10 this morning, I noticed that somehow, she and Chong song Yi are similar in many ways (both characters are created by the same genius writer) and I love them the same. They are now my Top 2! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Not sure ig anyone has put this... I just love this OST and Kim Jae Hwan voice.

Kim Jae Hwan (김재환 ) – 어떤 날엔 Someday

Crash-Landing-on-You-OST-Part-5.jpg

HANGUL

어디쯤인 건지
그대와 나 있는 곳 이렇게
그저 떠올리기만 해도 나는
떨림을 느껴요

당겨 안을 수도
모질게 지울 수도 없는 내 맘
사랑인 듯이 벅차다가
그리움에 자꾸 아파와요

어떤 날엔 그대가
어떤 날엔 웃어요
멀리서 바라보는 일
너무 애가 타서 난
한 번 더 그대
곁에 있고 싶어요 가까이

크게 부를 수도
조용히 지울 수도 없는 내 맘
뭐든 다 할 듯 가쁘다가
주저앉아 눈물을 삼켜요

어떤 날엔 그대가
어떤 날엔 울어요
행복을 빌어주는 일
너무 어려워서 난
한 번 더 그대
곁에 가고 싶어요 그대여

매일 다른 맘이라서
뭐라 말을 해야 할까
그대만 볼 수 있다면
언제라도 벅차오르는
애틋한 기억 그런 사람 나이기를

어떤 날엔 그대를
어떤 날엔 그려요
모른 체 참아내는 일
너무 힘에 겨워 난
맘이 가는 대로
그렇게 맘껏 슬퍼져요

어떤 날엔 그대를
어떤 날엔 빌어요
혼자서 사랑하는 일
조금 서러워져 난
흐르는 눈물
닦아 주러 와줘요 그대여

ROMANIZATION

eodijjeumin geonji
geudaewa na issneun got ireohge
geujeo tteoolligiman haedo naneun
tteollimeul neukkyeoyo

danggyeo aneul sudo
mojilge jiul sudo eopsneun nae mam
sarangin deusi beokchadaga
geuriume jakku apawayo

eotteon naren geudaega
eotteon naren useoyo
meolliseo baraboneun il
neomu aega taseo nan
han beon deo geudae
gyeote issgo sipeoyo gakkai

keuge bureul sudo
joyonghi jiul sudo eopsneun nae mam
mwodeun da hal deut gappeudaga
jujeoanja nunmureul samkyeoyo

eotteon naren geudaega
eotteon naren ureoyo
haengbogeul bireojuneun il
neomu eoryeowoseo nan
han beon deo geudae
gyeote gago sipeoyo geudaeyeo

maeil dareun mamiraseo
mwora mareul haeya halkka
geudaeman bol su issdamyeon
eonjerado beokchaoreuneun
aeteushan gieok geureon saram naigireul

eotteon naren geudaereul
eotteon naren geuryeoyo
moreun che chamanaeneun il
neomu hime gyeowo nan
mami ganeun daero
geureohge mamkkeot seulpeojyeoyo

eotteon naren geudaereul
eotteon naren bireoyo
honjaseo saranghaneun il
jogeum seoreowojyeo nan
heureuneun nunmul
dakka jureo wajwoyo geudaeyeo

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I don’t know where are you
So where you and I are?
I Just think about it, and I’m like…
I feel so nervous

I can even pull it in
my heart that I can’t erase
I’m so full of love
I miss you so much

Some days, you’re the only one
Some days, I laugh
I’m looking at from a distance
I’m so sick
Once more time
I want to be by your side

You can sing it louder
My heart can’t be erased quietly
I feel like I’m doing everything
Please sit back and swallow your tears.

Some days, you’re the only one
Some days I cry
and make a wish for happiness
It’s so hard for me
Once more time
I want to be there. My love!

I feel different every day
What should I say?
If only you could see
Rushing at any time
Sad memories such a person’s age

Some days, you’re a man of your own
I draw on some days
Unaware body putting up work
I’m so overwhelmed
As my heart goes
I feel so sad.

Some days, you’re a man of your own
I pray for you some day
What you love by yourself
I’m a little scared
Tears running down one’s eyes
Come clean it up for me. My love!

The lyrics really reflect Ri Jung Hyuk inner feelings that he did not express it out well. No wonder i can feel the sadness each time i hear it. 
  • Like 8
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

I hope we'll see some spoiler photos during these long two week without CLOY in orden to spend them easier :D.

Some hours ago a soompier posted some spoiler photos, but I think here there are a couple of new ones.

Did the photographer provide any commentary? Looks like in one maybe he is giving her a piggy back ride or she is hugging him from behind? 

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images, videos. Thanks
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, thanie said:

KDRAMA CLASSICS! That is so on-point, Sez :wub: I was thinking the same, how great minds think alike :D. Even Yoon Se-ri, she is a classy character. She will never get old. As I re-watched Ep. 10 this morning, I noticed that somehow, she and Chong song Yi are similar in many ways (both characters are created by the same genius writer) and I love them the same. They are now my Top 2! 

@thanie yes comrade! hahaha :lol: great minds think alike as u said thx sis! Yes indeed she's classy & one of the things i admire about SYJ is that aside fr her good acting she seems like a nice person where i've seen some of her interviews on YT and her interactions with fans are over the top and she doesn't seem to age eh? Ah yes CSY is also a classic actress! I know we  all can't wait for nxt epi but meantime, i think i'm gearing up myself to watch or rewatch epi 9 & 10 both to me were overloaded with great accounts of these two gr8 characters!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

NEnQ9UG.jpgDYrkOUs.jpg

---------Adding--------

Kim Soo Hyun’s Cameo in Crash Landing On You a Welcome Treat for Viewers!

posted by Chase Shê on January 20, 2020 1 comment

kim soo hyun crash landing on you
Blink and you’ll have missed it is what they’d usually say to describe Kim Soo Hyun’s (very) fleeting appearing in last night's episode (ep 10) of the South Korean rom-com Crash Landing On You. I say you don’t have to (not) blink, because although Kim Soo Hyun’s cameo was indeed very brief, it was honestly kinda hard to miss him in character as Won Ryu Hwan with his messy bowl cut and bright kelly green trackies. Not exactly a forgettable look for anyone *lol*

kim soo hyun crash landing on you

In the drama, a glimpse of a green trackie clad person can be seen following the five North Korean agents walking stiffly as they came to bring Ri Jung Hyuk, Hyun Bin’s character, back. Lo and behold, it turns out to be Ryu Hwan! The sleeper agent tells the five that he’s been in the country far longer than them and that he hasn’t been allowed back home yet despite waiting for a long time already. He goes on to counsel them that “this is a place where people live too. Don’t be afraid.”

Spoiler

secretly greatly

If you’ve watched the 2013 movie Secretly, Greatly, his character as Won Ryu Hwan/Dong Gu should have made an impression on you, after all, the top North Korean spy assigned as a sleeper agent to South Korea disguised himself of all things, as the clumsy village idiot – hence his always grinning dopey countenance. Definitely a far cry from his super suave look the gorgeous Jun Ji-Hyun fell head over heels over in My Love from the Star but still as memorable – especially when you see how he quickly goes back and forth between his bumbling idiot persona to lethal spy.

Since his appearance on the drama, people have been freaking out (in a good way) especially fans who have missed seeing Kim Soo Hyun on the small screens. Just the right kind of buzz to boost his comeback into dramaland once Psycho But It’s Okay airs sometime this year. On another note, Crash Landing On You will take a temporary break during Lunar New Year. Episode 11 resumes broadcast on Feb 1. 

Spoiler

crash landing on you

Source: 1

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, mundaliv said:

I don’t think we should counting the days in this week.. perhaps start counting after the new year is better :sweatingbullets:

I really love the new stills of their hug! Just the way it should be, and so much chemistry, even only in pictures. His face was already clean from bruises during the court of the villain. So it must be new bruises when he arrives in SK. 

I think the villain is clever, he directly went to SeRi office, obviously because finding address of big companies is easier than finding home address of someone. Just thinking how can he enter SK so easily? 

Back to Hyun Bin, i think his major and best charm is when he is in uniform and looking cool.

Agree! i fell for him in Confidential Assignment where he played as NK soldier as well. I think Hyun Bin post army is the best Hyun Bin... i am not his fan before his enlistment but after he discharge he is like a total new Hyun Bin to my eyes. :love:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, charray said:

Don’t think Goblin ever achieve 20.509%. Highest is 18.68% based on nationwide ratings. 

I thought the kiss is appropriate in that situation. My view is that the director and Hyun Bin had been more restrained with showing more mature physical contact is perhaps because Captain Ri has a fiancée and is still engaged to another woman. He is also secretly helping her to cross the border with land mines etc safely so they cannot be thinking of holding hands or kissing in that type of dangerous situation. They are not taking an evening walk in the park or having a leisure boat ride on a romantic night for heaven’s sake........:blush:

Yes, I've also seen somewhere that Goblin's rating was at 18.68% and not 20.5%. Also besides TVN dramas, the highest rated cable drama is Sky Castle from JTBC. I think it achieved around 23% ratings.

I actually agree with your thots about that final parting kiss. Throughout the whole romance, it feels very old-school love story to me, and with that somehow a lot more restrained and even sort of chaste. I believe their skinship will increase once the setting change to South Korea - that's my guess LOL!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

From the looks of this still shots the setting is in Seoul? Maybe in SeRi's office? in the last episode at the epilogue part it is was mentioned that delegates from North Korea military will be participating in the military games. Maybe Jung hyeok will participate in it hence why he's wearing his military uniform in this shot? 

• Like 11

Wow,previously CLOY received a lllloootttt of criticism.

Now,it become most favourite tv program...

Im touched..Oh my heart...:)

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images, videos. Thanks.
  • Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@lavanta @Ss79 We can definitely assume that CCK is connected to Dan's uncle for many reasons. First, we heard that CCK was an orphan, however he was able to get a high position. I doubt that he could achieve it on his own therefore we can conclude that he had the backing of someone powerful. Secondly, Dan's uncle was called, when CCK's trial occurred. However, he is not officially connected to CCK. then he gave some signal to the main judge at that trial which shows that they were interested in closing the case as soon as possible. Third, so far CCK has been judged for murder, drug dealing and raiding tombs but it was never mentioned that CCK is also involved in helping criminals to hide in NK. So far, RJH has not questioned why SJ was in NK in the first place, while he is an acquaintance of SR. Furthermore what caught my attention is CCK's words at the end of the trial: "There's one thing you've missed. Because of that, that richard simmons will die at all cost!"

IF CCK represented a thread to Dan's uncle and other higher-up, they could have get rid of him but this didn't happen. Why? It is because there is a connection between SR's brother, SJ and Dan's uncle in reality. Remember that CCK was asked to keep SR in NK which he interpreted as a killing order. SR has not realized yet what her brother and her sister-in-law did behind her back... She is not really aware how SJ came to NK too. And this shows how big the corruption is. SJ has been living in a huge mansion which is not recorded. SR could be the one who exposes the whole network (SK-China-North Korea). In my opinion, CCK has been kept alive because he is the only one who can kill SR. The latter represents the evidence that some higher-ups (Dan's uncle is one of them) are connected to SK. RJH has just discovered the ice peak of the crimes committed by CCK's network. If SR gets killed, then the authorities from NK can claim that CCK was a criminal who escaped from jail... That way, the corrupted highers-up are covered.

Besides, I have the impression that Seo Dan's uncle could have been the one who told CCK that RMH wanted to send him to a trial... How did he know about that? Remember, CCK had discovered that RMH was investigating behind his back which means, someone had tipped off CCK. 

From my point of view, I suspect that SJ will play a huge part in the fight for SR's company... SJ has still the money he conned from SR's brother who had embezzled money from his father's company.  

When cck told Jeong hyuk about the one thing he missed it was about the no. Of imports of that special material to make those scary thing in the truck and the no of confiscated  by Jeong hyuk..as you can see in episode 10 that they were different means cck had another place to make those scary thing which will eventually help him out and that's what happened..he was saved by his men by using those trucks..and that is how he is alive and going to kill seri

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

kim%2Bsoo%2Bhyun%2Bep%2B10%2Bcrash%2Blan

Honestly? i didn't recognize him right away bc of his hairstyle of course but lol he's just adorable in that cameo! he was soooo funny!:grin: i gotta check out some of his projs w/c didn't get into my agenda :wub:

@mundaliv@liltash85 agree w/you HB in uniform in his movie CA was gorgeous overload so manly & all! I really enjoyed him in that movie! I mean this guy is so versatile, he can do any....i mean ANY ROLE that goes his way!

dae6f03bb379aa83cdeae062c86f4a82.jpg

in Confidential Assignment (cr: Pinterest)

actor-hyun-bin-talks-to-reporter-after-b

His own military uniform - he also doesn't seem to age (like SYJ)

h.png

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0KKmiYfkDO_cK6nfK6RBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjOLmH_2gQEEJKo_QwGF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5s_il4LgnPJ8ihXal4SCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5s_il4LgnPJ8ihXal4SC

• Like 10
  • Love 9

6 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

I actually don't mind long episodes. Rather than rushed episodes. To be totally honest, long episode sucks when you're translating. When you hit the 58 minute mark and you wonder " when is it going to end?"

All I can say is that this might be my favourite drama from the same writer. And that the casting is so good. By my calculation it will end  at what other dramas will call a 24 episode drama.  So more HB is fine by me. And I like the cast so happy to watch 24hrs of them.

And oh, have spent a considerable time admiring SYJ's legs and figure. I know she is 37 but man she has such a lean toned figure. Like JJH. Am commenting on it as I have watched a few dramas recently where the actresses were starved skinny vs toned and slim.

I think long episodes do not bother those who are enjoy the drama/ story and savour each moment of each character, esp the OTP. It's only when one is not really enjoying the storyline that the episodes feel too long, which may mean they may have to stop watching it and look for another show. Lol!

I've loved both MLFAS and also Producer from the same writer. CLOY is definitely my favorite from this writer and also a kdrama that I got so addicted to for awhile (last one being Goblin which got me back into Kdrama after a long hiatus). Got so addicted to CLOY that I registered into Soompi forums to discuss and chat about the drama, read up background of the setting (eg. North Korea, HB & SYJ past works etc) Hahaha!! 

I also admire SYJ's figure and legs!! As other posters have said above, she has been doing pilates for 10 years and has been going to the gym to train every day unless she's filming. She's also a certified pilates & TRX trainer. I found out via this video and was amazed at how fit she is!

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, cybertron said:

Wow,previously CLOY received a lllloootttt of criticism.

Now,it become most favourite tv program...

Im touched..Oh my heart...:)

Exactly reading all those critics after it airs it first episode, i have been wishing that people did not turn away from this good drama because of the NK-SK situation. i am afraid this drama turns into a failure star studded drama. Luckily it gain new viewers each episode and people start to love it and understand the writer's objective in creating this drama .I am happy for the whole CLOY team. They deserved the love. 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Exactly reading all those critics after it airs it first episode, i have been wishing that people did not turn away from this good drama because of the NK-SK situation. i am afraid this drama turns into a failure star studded drama. Luckily it gain new viewers each episode and people start to love it and understand the writer's objective in creating this drama .I am happy for the whole CLOY team. They deserved the love. 

Yes..and the criticism started since the leads confirmed to be in this drama.

Some reason is because they denied the dating rumor because they want to act in this drama.

Me too..

I am extremely happy for cloy team.

Wish the rating keep climbing and they also deserve an award.

• Like 9