[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

There is a longer version on naver TV.

tvN’s caption -
Hyun Bin and Son Yejin’s union/combination is a wall.

That wall is right now..complete.

Okay the longer version is here.

What I can figure out is this:

YSR- Right now I am in North Korea

RJH - Are you injured anywhere? No?

Caption - Like a lie she crash landed into his world.

YSR - I am crying while being in front of people I don’t know.

RJH - It will surely be okay. Everything.

YSR - Ri Jung Hyuk is really a good person. Suddenly a thought came to me. It is my wish that he will be happy.

Okay hyunbinvibes has very kindly and very promptly done the subs. :lol:

The teasers are looking so so so good!

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Aigoooo..tvN is showing so much sense in giving us teasers at unpredictable timings (as what Hyun Bin has said, the unpredictability of this drama is one of its main attractions!) “Saturday/Sunday ripped apart”!

“토일찢어쓰“

And I love that tvN is giving us so much enjoyment in its very humorous captions!

Caption - 

While Archimedes ran out of the bathroom shouting “Eureka”, 

I ran out while screaming after watching the teaser for <Crash Landing on You>.
:lol::lol:.

Also...

Seeing that there has been no English subs of Teaser 3 and with the benefit of Chinese subs, I have given my translation to hyunbinvibes to do the English subs and she has just done it! 
Enjoy!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Kim Jung Hyun And Seo Ji Hye Reveal Details About Their Characters In “Crash Landing On You”

Kim Jung Hyun And Seo Ji Hye Reveal Details About Their Characters In “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” released new stills of Kim Jung Hyun and Seo Ji Hye.

“Crash Landing on You” tells the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Kim Jung Hyun plays Ku Seung Jun, a young and rich businessman who appears like a comet in the chaebol social scene with his eloquent speaking skills. He has a complicated relationship with Yoon Se Ri due to past scandals that will take a new turn with their reunion in North Korea.

Kim Jung Hyun shared, “Ku Seung Jun is a man who has a strong desire for what he wants. On the other hand, he is determined to not reveal his feelings. So, depending on the situation, he sometimes shows a variety of aspects, which I think is his charm.”

Then he added, “Through the script, I am making an extra effort to express the emotions my character experiences. Also I want to show you how I play my role faithfully and meticulously.”

kim-jung-hyun-1.jpg

On the other hand, Seo Ji Hye will portray Seo Dan, a chic and cold character with bold charisma. Her father is a high-ranking political soldier, and her mother is the president of Pyongyang’s top department store. She has strong pride, but she’s pure when it comes to her feelings for Ri Jung Hyuk.

Seo Ji Hye commented, “Seo Dan is a character who looks perfect on the surface but has a pure and honest charm. That point was both attractive and interesting. I was curious about what North Korean women are like, so I think I can show you many charming qualities through this drama.”

seo-ji-hye-1.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” will premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Watch: Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Grow Closer Together Facing Dangers In “Crash Landing On You”

Watch: Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Grow Closer Together Facing Dangers In “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” has released a new teaser of the romance that will bloom between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin.

“Crash Landing On You” tells the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

The new teaser shows Yoon Se Ri in danger as she tries to navigate through North Korea while Ri Jung Hyuk stays by her side to keep her safe. She bursts into tears at the sudden changes she is facing and he comforts her as he says, “Are you hurt anywhere?” and “It’s going to get better soon.”

His warmth seems to get her to trust him as she smiles at Ri Jung Hyuk, shares deep conversations with him, and even falls asleep leaning on his shoulder. She says, “Ri Jung Hyuk is a good person. I just want Ri Jung Hyuk to be happy.”

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the teaser below!

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Son Yejin posted a Thank You note to Actress Kim Hye Soo. 

My translation of her IG caption - 

“Kim Hye Soo sunbaenim sent coffee and tea..

I feel really really blessed!!

She’s the most awesome sunbaenim that I always admire and I feel secure just by her existence alone.”

Any yay!! All the major drama live talk/live recaps hosts are on board for Crash Landing on You!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Son Ye Jin Thanks Kim Hye Soo For Sweet Support On Set Of “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin Thanks Kim Hye Soo For Sweet Support On Set Of “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin was thrilled to receive a coffee truck from her senior Kim Hye Soo!

Son Ye Jin shared a photo of herself in front of the coffee truck on her Instagram and captioned the post, “Sunbae Kim Hye Soo sent over a coffee truck. I was so, so happy!! Her existence itself is reassuring, and she’s the coolest sunbae that I always look up to!! Thank you.”

Son Ye Jin is currently filming her upcoming tvN drama “Crash Landing on You” with Hyun Bin.

The banner on the coffee truck reads, “I’m looking forward to Son Ye Jin’s ‘Crash Landing on You’!! To the staff and actors who are working hard in the cold, fighting!” The one next to Son Ye Jin says, “Son Ye Jin’s ‘Crash Landing on You,’ fighting!”

Both banners say, “Featuring Kim Sun Young,” suggesting that the support is also directed to Kim Sun Young, who will be appearing in “Crash Landing on You” as well. Kim Sun Young and Kim Hye Soo are both part of the upcoming film “The Day I Died” (literal title).

Watch a teaser for the “Crash Landing on You” here!

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Here’s my translation of the articles accompanying the new still cuts released today. I have left out the repetitive parts about what the drama is all about etc.

But allow me to spazz a lil about Hyun Bin first. He is looking so indescribably gorgeous haha..aish..the still cuts just keep getting better and better! My poor heart!

a1MSIrV.jpg

8ToBFae.jpg

In the drama, Hyun Bin will play the captain of North Korea's front line security force. He is thorough and rigorous when it comes to carrying out his work and has an outstanding external appearance.  As a soldier, he is a character with a strong sense of responsibility, however, he is also warm on the inside. So, he will portray the coexistence of strength and warmth in his character.

Hyun Bin said, "Ri Jeong Hyeok is a special officer from Pyongyang who comes from a prestigious background that comprises a multi-generational lineage of high-level military elites. He is a tough, restrained figure with uncompromising principles against injustice but has a warm inner side."  These opposite charms will appear in the three-dimensional character of Ri Jeong Hyeok and that will make his character stand out.

In addition, Hyun Bin also revealed the painstaking effort he has taken to portray Ri Jeong Hyeok. He said, "I want to use actions to convey Ri Jeong Hyeok’s inner feelings, so I am very concerned about how to express his inner feelings through actions.”

Hyun Bin said, “Because the character's background is North Korea, it is very important to be able to speak the North Korean dialect naturally. Since two or three months before the official filming started, he has been preparing for the drama with a Korean language teacher. Because I have some experience (in previous works), there may be parts that felt quite easy, but overall, it is still difficult. In order to look strong, I have also worked hard to gain muscle mass and increase my body weight". The degree of completeness in which he has transformed into Ri Jeong Hyeok, is something that everyone is curious about.

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0002984560

VdFcNo4.jpg

Yoon SeRi (Son Yejin) is an heiress who is born with enviable conditions. She is also the CEO who has built her own successful fashion brand. 

Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye) who is known as North Korea’s "spicy girl" (meaning "queen with an exceptional beauty”) is a cellist who is frank but upright.

The two women who show such perfect credentials and Girl Crush beauty will form a love triangle around Hyun Bin, attracting people's attention.  After a crash landing in North Korea due to a paragliding accident, Yoon SeRi will fall in love with North Korean officer Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) who protects her. Seo Dan is Ri Jeong Hyeok’s fiancee. She is very gentle to him on the surface, but at the same time she is unable to hide her feelings of love towards him.

In the released photos, the two attract people’s attention with their dazzling appearance that would steal any man’s heart. Yoon SeRi who has seemingly perfect but haughty exterior that conceals a humane and cute inner charms and Seo Dan who has an innocent and uprightly honest side beneath her hardened exterior arising from her background of uncompromising training as a performer - although both look alike at first glance, each will exude a different charm.  It is highly anticipated as to what kind of chemistry the two women, each at the highest level of the Korean society on each side of the Korea peninsular will show us in the drama.

Source: 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/404/0000257639

Spoiler

Today, Hyun Bin’s other fan group DCHyunBinGallery sent a coffee truck to Crash Landing on You staff and cast. 

The caption in the banner says Hyuk-ie is preparing delicious coffee at Face Restaurant to make a Crash Landing on everyone! 

(I think this “face” reference will likely be a running joke for a while, let’s get ourselves familiar with it. Remember at the script reading the ahjummas talked about Hyuk’s face? That his face is a national monument that is so precious that it should be protected as a national treasure? Haha..his Korean fans have been having fun talking about his 얼굴 (oelgul meaning face).

By the way, I noticed that Netflix has started to use the convention of “eo” for Jeong Hyeok (this is also the convention that I generally prefer but when it comes to Hyun Bin I can’t bring myself to use this convention haha..but yes, his name is pronounced as Hyeon Bin in case you are not aware.)

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Son Ye Jin And Seo Ji Hye Are Chaebol Queens Fighting For Hyun Bin’s Heart In “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin And Seo Ji Hye Are Chaebol Queens Fighting For Hyun Bin’s Heart In “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” unveiled new stills of Son Ye Jin and Seo Ji Hye as bold and beautiful heiresses.

The series will tell the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Yoon Se Ri is a stunning heiress and successful CEO who built up her own fashion brand. Seo Dan is a cellist whose father is a high-ranking political soldier and mother is the president of Pyongyang’s top department store.

These two women with wealthy backgrounds and high self-confidence herald a strange relationship with a love triangle surrounding Ri Jung Hyuk. Yoon Se Ri falls in love with Ri Jung Hyuk after making an unexpected landing in North Korea. Meanwhile, Seo Dan is his fiancée who is bold and pure when it comes to her feelings for him.

The newly released photos show the characters posing with confidence. Yoon Se Ri looks like an ice queen with an aura of arrogance but she has a personable side to her, and Seo Dan is hiding her pure, honest side behind her cool appearance. Although they look similar at first glance, they will be showcasing different qualities. Viewers are already anticipating the acting of Son Ye Jin and Seo Ji Hye as they transform into two distinct characters.

son-ye-jin-seo-ji-hye.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the latest teaser here!

Source (1)

• Like 4
  • Love 2