[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Lots of people have been discussing CCK's rushed trial. But, to me, it makes a lot of sense. Basically, CCK has been running this huge illegal operation with the help of several high ranking NK military officials who DO NOT want their names to be revealed in this fiasco. JH's brother and JH have uncovered pretty solid evidence against CCK that might unravel the entire operation and all those related to it, which is why his trial was shut down so quickly when JH started to bring out all the evidence of CCK's operations. 

This also relates to why he was able to escape to SK even though NK and SK have the tightest boarder control in the world. It is once again because these high ranking officials also involved in CCK's illegal operations DO NOT want CCK to expose them as well, so it would make sense for them to help him escape to the one place NK cannot find him. 

Now, it is pretty obvious that CCK wants revenge against the people that "brought him down", which is JH but also in a way SR. Because it was his obsession with catching SR and proving that she is a SK spy that led to his down fall. I also think that it is quite possible that these high ranking officials, possibly even Dan's uncle, wanted CCK to bait JH into coming to SK because if CCK killed JH in SK, it would solve all their problems. Left alone, JH would continue digging into CCK's disappearance, and who knows what he might discover. And the problem is that JH is not easy to get rid of because of who his father is. So had JH stayed in NK, he would have caused these people big trouble.  But if CCK kills JH in SK, then the case is closed and problem is solved, since there can be no further investigation on this matter. 

Now coming to JH's entry into SK. He is the Captain of Battalion that is in charge of boarder security, so it is quite easy for him to sneak into SK. However, I do think he may have gotten "unofficial" permission for his father to go to SK and capture CCK, after all, CCK is JH's brother's killer as well, so I'm sure JH's father would want justice for his first son. Or else how would be assemble the back-up team so quickly? I;m sure that JH must have told his father that he is going to SK. Also, my interpretation of "bring JH back" is more along the lines of making sure that he doesn't stay there. JH's father knows his feelings for SR, and he also knows who SR is, it is not hard to assume that JH would go after SR. I think JH's father is worried that JH might be tempted to defect because of SR and also, he wants his son to have some back-up when dealing with CCK. 

This brings me to my final point, the topic of who knows SR's identity is quite interesting. I assumed that only very high ranking people/powerful in NK had access to news/current events in SK, which is why Dan and JH's father were able to figure out quite easily who SR is. Especially, JH's father got a current article from SK revealing SR's identity. CCK did not who her status in SK. But now that the issue has become big, I am sure other high ranking officials know who she is and they must have told CCK, so that he would be able to find her. It is not hard to find the HQ for a big company like Se-ri's Choice, which is what CCK did. JH had also some idea because of what SR told him, but I don't think he is aware of her full background either. And, the ducklings +1, seem to have NO IDEA who SR is or where to find her or JH.

On a more fun note, I would love to see JH become SR's body guard and protect her from her awful brothers and pretty much the rest of the world, who will all want a piece of her once she becomes Queens Group's new CEO. I also want to see jealous JH. But the most interesting aspect will be for JH to see the business women, hardass, cold and privileged side of SR. I want to see his reaction to her life, which is so glamorous and glitzy from the outside, but so cold and lonely from the inside. Even rich families in NK, like JH, would not be able to fathom the life of rich conglomerates in SK.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

For me I’m still very very satisfied with the drama until now. Episode 10 is great as per previous episodes!

The ratings is definitely worth celebrating! Any other cable tv dramas reached 14% by episode 10? I checked the other hits cable tv dramas it seems none? 

On SD’s uncle, yes he’s one suspicious man, especially more so when SD studies in Russia (uncle could easily access/contact Russia frequently without being suspicious since his niece was studying there).

SJ definitely have a crush on SR as mentioned her sends her text msg on occasions but no response (not even an emoticon) from her :joy: But of course he’s a conman, i think between love and money, money is still most important. Seems like SJ and SD will have their own storyline and also SD’s mother is already thinking of breaking the engagement.

As always, the thread moves faster and faster everytime a new episode airs. Gonna re-watch epi 1-10 while waiting for epi 11 on 1 Feb :joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, trixie1029 said:

my mind is playing with the idea that JH told his father of his plan to South Korea to protect YSR.

they got into an argument and he hit him, that's why he got new bruises. 

of course JH allowed himself to get beaten.

JH's beautiful mom intervened. JH was "allowed" to go to SK.

JH's father sent the 5 trusted friends to "convince" him to go back, in a way also effectively sending him back up in case the baddie makes good on his promise to harm YSR.

I partially agree with your idea. I think so too that RJH told his dad about going to SK and that he helped him in some way. But I don’t think that he hurt him while trying to stop him at first. 

I don’t think either that appearing with those wounds is by PDs mistake. I think that he already had a first encounter in SK with some baddies. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie @Ameera Ali & other comrades, i'm just getting back fr watching & finishing epi 10 & woah did you guys see it coming? i know me too i was always shocked to see pages here build up so fast i can't keep up really! like u said thanie, 20 page plus maybe by now!

this writer-nim is really full of surprises! i hvnt really read comments here but woah the first few min was v touching where his late brod helped the officer Rat when his son got ill, etc.

well anyway i know there's lots to read here so let me see where to start!

anyway, that ending was so funny where the comrades are in SK and see how happy they were eating so much food woah! i really love those 4+1 (now) comrade coz the Rat is also with them! hahaha

I haven't read how much the rating for epi 10 but i hope it's more than epi 9?

@hibiscus23, I cried river of tears watching that scene. Heart-wrenching :bawling:.

Ep. 9 and 10 was a roller coaster ride of emotions for me. I laughed, was giddy (it was kilig-overload, sis :lol:) watching JH and SR being lovey-dovey in front JH' parents. Those old folks could only watch them in desperation, I know, deep inside they are happy for their son. I had a good night sleep because. Ep. 9 ended with a kiss!!! I thought I might have a heart-attack, 'coz that antagonist guy, Jo Cheol Kang and Se-ri's sisters-in-law are really getting on my nerves :unamused:. Anyway, I'm not yet done watching Ep. 10 ... TBH, I am afraid for RAT's safety, including that of his family ... that Jo Cheong Kang guy is a monster, he deserves to be tortured by electrocution!!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

20 minutes ago, Ss79 said:

Also, my interpretation of "bring JH back" is more along the lines of making sure that he doesn't stay there.

For me it was like “bring him back alive”. That they make sure that he didn’t get killed by CK (and others implicated with him), like his first son :pensive:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Director-nim is clearly teasing us! :joy:  He is intentionally playing with this topic since he knows that their chemistry is sooo good (that it feels like a real thing) and that we are expecting a legendary kiss scene hahaha  :joy:  

He is good directing kissing scenes (for example in his previous work, Romance is a Bonus Book) but here... he is playing with zooming in and out since the first one in the boat Hahaha. 

I love how everybody are saying the same about possible future kisses and something more:naughty:.

But I do not agree with you about the kisses in Romance is a Bonus Book. I liked the drama but their kisses weren't very passionate.

However, the director has another dramas like "I need romance 2" and "A Witch's love" where there are some quite hot scenes. I hope we'll watch them in CLOY too! (Some examples in spoiler, because it's off-topic):

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

This is actually one of my favorite episodes. As much as I loved Seri in NK, the last few episodes have been a weee bit slow. The change in plot is so refreshing

I dislike when certain backstories and mysteries are dragged on, so it was nice that everything was revealed in one go and there was not another 2 episodes to get the watch and expose CCK.

Almost reminds me of W (HHJ/LJS). The shift in plot, setting, and how the villain transforms into a more complex and dangerous role. 

Its like CLOY went from romcom, melo, and now thriller/dark...

Also, like everyone has been saying, I dont trust SD's uncle. He obviously gave a suspicious note and has always tried to keep RJH from investigating too far. Especially if RJH doesnt marry SD, he has no reason to protect RJH. I feel like SD will be better utilized as a character in the future. Instead of obsessing over her one-sided love, she will help RJH and SR. Even if she cant enter SK, SJ can.

After all, previously SJ was in NK to hide from SR's brother. But now he has an upperhand by being able to expose the brother's knowledge of SR in NK and his attempt to keep her there.

Btw, lil random, but WHO expected the Rat guy to be with RJH's team in SK??? LOL idk why I found this so unexpected. If not for the fact that he has a wife and child in NK, I wish the poor man can have a better job and brighter futute in SK before he has a mental breakdown bc of his career.

Edited by Lakyu
  • Like 10

4 minutes ago, dulcinea1 said:

However, the director has another dramas like "I need romance 2" and "A Witch's love" wich there are some hot scenes.

There they are! We have proofs of this director’s efficiency with the kissing scenes LOL!:joy: I insist ... he is toying with us! Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, sussieh said:

Director-nim is clearly teasing us! :joy:  He is intentionally playing with this topic since he knows that their chemistry is sooo good (that it feels like a real thing) and that we are expecting a legendary kiss scene hahaha  :joy:  

He is good directing kissing scenes (for example in his previous work, Romance is a Bonus Book) but here... he is playing with zooming in and out since the first one in the boat Hahaha. 

why Director-nim? Why? Have mercy please LOL 

@BoyzwithLuv hahaha you are not greedy. After all, he needs a place to stay and she “must” return his “act of humanity” (as she justified RJH’s actions to his dad haha) by sharing her house (and bed) this time hahaha :glasses:.

And well, if I may ask more... I even want to see RJH in a post shower scene with a bathrobe. I am more greedy than you :joy: LOL

Agree on both points, I been wondering for the last 3 kiss they have, why is there not enough good shots for their kiss, C'mon Director-nim, we are all adults here, <evil laugh> I know the director has been good to us already by giving us 3 kisses in just a short amount of time... but dude, can you like zoom in a little and give us a good angle too?? <evil laugh> HB and SYJ would definitely win the best couple, best on-screen kiss if that happens...

As someone already mentioned in this thread, Mr Lee-bodyguard would be a good excuse for RJH to stay at SR's house (and bed)...:lol:

I'm curious as how will SR explained JH's NK accent to her family if he's only a bodyguard.:lol:

53 minutes ago, trixie1029 said:

my mind is playing with the idea that JH told his father of his plan to South Korea to protect YSR.

they got into an argument and he hit him, that's why he got new bruises. 

of course JH allowed himself to get beaten.

JH's beautiful mom intervened. JH was "allowed" to go to SK.

JH's father sent the 5 trusted friends to "convince" him to go back, in a way also effectively sending him back up in case the baddie makes good on his promise to harm YSR.

I partially agree with you, I don't see JH's dad as a dad who beats his own son....  what i think is, JH went to his dad and told him about his plan to protect SR in SK, but dad didn't agree and locked him up, I think JH got into a fight while escaping his dad's subordinates and fled on his own to SK. Thus dad, requests the rat and the ducklings to help bring his son back. But i think they are more for comedic purpose:lol:

BTW, this thread is flying fast, was out for 2 days and gotta backlog pages to catch up... :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

Can anyone please tell me when did SR tell JH that she lives in Gangnam? Thanks

When he first finds her in the forest, he asks her where she lives and she blurts out the address in response but stops at cheongdam.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BoyzwithLuv said:

Am I too greedy to request for a bed scene :vicx:

As we know RJH needs a place to stay in Seoul :phew: How about sharing Seri's bed :naughty:

I didn't think a love scene was needed for this show but as I've thought about it as the story progresses, I feel like having one would further deepen the impact of this love story. To complete it. To complete them. Besides his I love you, I'd say that's the only thing I'd miss (now if either of them dies that'd be a whole different story).

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thanks, Everyone! I skipped episode 1 :D.

Just finished watching episode 9 and 10. I noticed that JH has always been a planner. So, I hope he had planned his SK’s visit accordingly.

This drama feels like MLFAS. The notion of protecting the female lead is prominent throughout its run. Now that we are in SK, I wonder whether SR could protect JH as well. 

Also, do you guys think the F5 would go directly to SR’s office to find JH? :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I wonder when they will release the ep11 preview... but it's also a good strategy to keep to viewers wanting more esp the 2 week break. 

I saw on naver tv that cloy videos are still trending at 1&2 with almost 1M views already! Majority of the videos are CLOY related as well. Haha.

I know that episode 10 somehow has so many scenes jampacked into one, haha. but we need this episode so they can finally cross over to SK! I'm just really excited now for all the new scenes in SK! :heart:

I'm also expecting some BTS from CLOY team! I wanna see the BTS on the latest kiss scene. I'm sure it's sooo much better in the BTS.:joy:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1