[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Please allow me to squeal a little after finishing episode 2. The story is getting more and more exciting with Junghyuk is getting himself more involved with a South Korean woman (Seri) than he wanted/expected to.

Spoiler

Junghyuk just announced to everyone that Seri is his fiance to keep her from getting killed!! And everyone now knows he is high status cos he drove a car starting with the number 729 which can only be driven by people of the highest status in North Korea.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi guys! Already watched 2 episodes, which are so good! RomCom feels are there. The jokes are great also. 

SYJ is so cute and funny. HB is so cool, always with his charm! I always like his charm in his drama. So happy that he has new drama not “too long” after MoA. 

Just read previous post that it will turn to be melo.. hopefully not a sad ending.. not easy of course in theory to have them united. But after HB last two dramas, I need the good ending in his current drama. 

back in the episode, wondering the role of seo ji hye and kim jung hyun in this drama. is she Captain Ri’s former girlfriend?

And whether KJH took money from SeRi’s brother?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

back in the episode, wondering the role of seo ji hye and kim jung hyun in this drama. is she Captain Ri’s former girlfriend?

And whether KJH took money from SeRi’s brother?

Seo Jihye is the actual fiance of Ri Junghyuk whom I believe he probably has no feelings for. And yes, Kim Junghyun scammed Seri's 2nd brother's money and it is said that he has some relations to Seri as well according to the relationship chart. 

I am looking forward to seeing Seo Jihye's appearance and also more of Kim Junghyun. Why can't it be Saturday again tmr? D;

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Ep 3 preview. Ohhhh.. Why is Saturday so far away? 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like a kiss is coming our way next week. Omgggggggg

So it seems but I think TvN just wants to create many expectations :sweat_smile:.

This is from the trailer:

giphy.gif

And this is from the preview of episode 3 (as you said: Why is not Saturday yet?)

giphy.gif

Obviously it's the same scene but I think It's too early for a kiss. Moreover, his fiancée are going to make her appeareance and his character is suppose to be a very loyal person. I think we'll have to wait a little more to see a kiss (next Saturday we'll discover it).

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

This drama Premise is what a PRIME TIME TVN DRAMA DEBUT SHOULD BE.

A quality background story with enough problem to be solved later on and make people curious. With Seo dan still not make appearance yet ( only in preview of ep 3 ) this drama will surely make more interesting for viewers.

I think tvn got enough with their slump of rating ever since arthdal finished their run. 

Remember how bad melting me softly turn out to be. And how other tvn drama couldnt hold their rating off and stay at 2% for a good whole 2 months.

I am glad that this drama debut at 6% and hopefully going upward. Because this prove that TvN still the leader of Cable tv drama.

The decision to move the premiere of the drama from late november into middle of december could be really decisive because the drama could build the hype first and it live up to the expectation.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

And there is JSA which was the highest grossing film at the time. Not quite sure if i understood the rest or want to comment on that..

The depiction of North Korea is one thing that draws me to this drama. Not because i think it's very accurate or something. But there are still some interesting details. And more importantly knowing that it is a south korean show you learn a lot about the lense through which they see the north korean culture.

For similar reasons i liked Descendants of the Stars. I mean i had to chuckle quite a bit but it also gives you a lot of insight about the position of the military in south korean society and culture.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I noticed this writer love to put the extra scene at the end (before previews) that tells the backstory to the plots. What does this extra scene called? I canT recall the name. Does anyone know what that extra scene called?????? 

she’s consistent from MLFTS and LOTBS. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, a15t3 said:

i think it probably will.  As love grows from 2 different countries, it is always challenging.  Especially around North and South, different environment and discipline.  Moreover, for elite captain from the North, it won't be an easy story.  And the handsome captain has a fiancee.  :wacko:

yup it’s hard for them to be together unless one of them decided to betray their home country and be a defector. 

and knowing this writer, somehow in the middle it will become melo but in the end she gives us happy ending. I’m holding to that. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Just saw the first 2 eps and can't wait til next week! It's more of a romcom than a sappy love story like I originally thought. And I like the way they're portraying the North Korean's way of life. Huyn-Bin is so charismatic here, love his character 10x better than Memories of Alhambra and it's a refreshing character for Son Ye Jin as well. Looking forward to the next ep!

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Am so happy to share that rating for Ep 2 is even higher than Ep 1. Hurray!!!! Ep 2’s average was 6.8% and highest was at 7.8%. It continues to

hold its no. 1 position among all the terrestrial and cable broadcasting stations. Yay!

The drama’s clips were also trending on naver - with the top clip (the ending scene where Hyeok-ie declared that SeRi is his fiancée) at no.3. The drama- related search words continue to trend - with “Crash Landing on You Ratings”, “Crash Landing on You Character Chart Info” at no. 3, 4 and Son Yejin’s age at no.10 - as at yesterday night KST.

9GqtOPU.jpg

4 hours ago, Fabbo said:

And there is JSA which was the highest grossing film at the time. Not quite sure if i understood the rest or want to comment on that..

The depiction of North Korea is one thing that draws me to this drama. Not because i think it's very accurate or something. But there are still some interesting details. And more importantly knowing that it is a south korean show you learn a lot about the lense through which they see the north korean culture.

For similar reasons i liked Descendants of the Stars. I mean i had to chuckle quite a bit but it also gives you a lot of insight about the position of the military in south korean society and culture.

Yes I agree..and we are getting a lot of insights not just on North Korean culture and life there but also on South Korean’s perception of them and the contrasting as well as similarities in culture and politics etc. For example I love the analogy- in South Korea, monetary power begets political connotations and power whereas in North Korea, political power begets monetary power. And now I know the significance of the number 729 in North Korea hahaha..But I still don’t know why the number is 729; anyone who knows, please share here haha.

@liltash85 That extra scene after the end of the episode is called an epilogue. Yes, I agree with you. Love the epilogues in this drama!

• Like 6
  • Love 4

I am enjoying most of the scenes. But tbh, not warming up to the character of Yoon Se Ri yet. I don’t know but there is something about her character that I haven’t felt real. Something a bit off. For me, she came across way too cheeky for someone of her status and background. I expected a little more mellow person (or even snarky) especially given the situation that she landed herself in. Not cheeky for sure. 

As for HyunBin... what can I say, just :wub::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I loved it! i'm already in love with Hyun Bin's character. I LOVE when he gets these kind of roles, laid back cool dude. I dont like when he plays the rich guys. The chemistry between them is already very good, this is going to be a fun ride! I also like that the female lead character is not a stuck up rich girl. I was afraid of her being a cliche but so far she seems fun and a bit silly. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1