[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Regarding negative comments....yes, like alou68 said, we can't please everyone and all "comparison is the thief of joy" ;)  

CLOY has made it to Top 10 even before the broadcast day, and then scored that high rating on its release day, so for me, it's more than good.

With just one episode, CLOY has proved it is a wonderful team effort, from the writer with her awesome writing, the director and his crew in how they skilfully and seamlessly moved the scenes from NK to SK through a flying bird at the beginning, to the casting, especially our main leads.

And whenever any picture of HB and SYJ taken together was released, people seems to crave for more, which once again proves their combined powerful stardom. Im sure top magazines are lining up to have their exclusive interviews with HB and SYJ now.

So, just enjoy the show everyone, and let's see how the story unfolds in next episodes with an open heart :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

I was laughing the whole time and that's the most important thing and since Christmas is fast approaching and all we need is love and positivity in life to attracts good things in the coming years 

Let's enjoy every episode and celebrate the harwork of CLOY team .Kudos to them 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

LnA6hlC.jpg

Haha..Knetz are obviously curious about the drama. “Crash Landing on You rating” is at top 5 search, and Hyun Bin and Son Yejin at no. 6 as at the time indicated at the bottom. Don’t worry. The excellent work in the directing, writing and acting of the cast that we have seen and are confident of will shine through as the drama progresses.

@Softw Leelawatcharakul Thank you for sharing that promo clip. :tears: It will morph into a melo drama and have a sad ending? :tears::tears:

VCRLfDc.png

I5FKSUN.jpg

Chef Hyuk-ie is so sexy haha..btw (Mianhe if this offends Knetz) but I find Hyuk-ie’s North Korean accent super sexy haha 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

49 minutes ago, luffie said:

SYJ seems to have that childlike quality in this drama! She is so adorable while stranded on the tree... 

yes that's what I like about her acting, she is versatile. and her innocent eyes make it more adorable. it's like she can act younger than her age. it doesn't have to always be serious expression, she looks totally different from her role in The Negotiation. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Softw Leelawatcharakul said:

Exclusive Interview Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin from Thai Media (Korseries) including English Subtitle

The reason to watch this drama?

“ Because SYJ in this drama.” - HB

Ok,ok we knew it.

You have said that since Negotiation:D

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I love the 1st OST so very much! I have attempted to do a rough translation- it is always hard to translate lyrics because you sometimes can’t tell what the order should be (for example the proper sentence may start at the last line of that stanza) and often, the subjects are missing and so, you can’t tell if it is referring to the singer’s perspective etc

The Hangeul lyrics (with some English) are here:

Lyrics of 우연인 듯 운명 

어느새 그대가 불어와

내게 기대면

I feel your everything, everything

눈에 가득 담은 그대가

더 선명해져서

조금씩 내게로 번져

시려오는 밤이면

멀어질까

아득히 숨겨두었던

지쳐있던 내 맘을

감싸준 그대

When I look Into your eyes

Someday 영원할 것 같던 그 순간처럼

우연인 듯 나에게 찾아와줘

곁에 언제라도 Stay with me 이렇게 항상

운명처럼 다가와 머물러줘 내게

눈에 가득 담긴 그대가

흐르지 않게

I feel your everything be me

따스한 온기들이

흩어져가

꿈 꾸듯 그댈 따라서

세상이 닿는 이 곳

I'm still by your side

When I look into your eyes

Someday 영원할 것 같던 그 순간처럼

우연인 듯 나에게 찾아와줘

운명처럼 다가와 머물러줘 내게

무너질듯 아픈 시간들 이젠

스며든 너로 가득한데

나 홀로 버티며

그댈 기다릴게

Someday 영원할 것 같던 그 순간처럼

우연인 듯 나에게 찾아와줘

운명처럼 다가와 머물러줘 내게

My humble translation:

Destiny (or Fate) That is Like Coincidence 

Before I know, you were blown to me

To lean on me

I feel your everything, everything 

Little by little, your being spread to me

As things become clearer and clearer

My eyes become filled fully with you

Is the road going to be long

on this biting cold night?

You, whom I am sheltering 

in my tired heart

have been hidden far away 

When I look into your eyes.

Someday, that moment that is like forever,

As if like a coincidence, please come to me

And stay with me, all the time; stay like this forever 

Like my destiny, come, draw near to me, and stay with me

My eyes become filled fully with you

This wouldn’t go away

I feel your everything to me

The warm air (or warmth) that is dispersing away 

As if like a dream, follows you to where you are in this world 

I’m still by your side

When I look into your eyes

Someday, that moment that is like forever,

As if like a coincidence, please come to me

And stay with me, all the time; stay like this forever 

Like my destiny, come, draw near to me, and stay with me

Time that is crushingly painful

Because it is filled with only “smoke-like” you

I will stand alone by myself 

I will wait for you 

Since I am here, I want to share this lil detail - I love the Writer’s attention to details. If you remember this scene below, only Captain Hyuk could hear the gun fire that was 400m away. 

Qh89rZO.jpg

And in this scene, again, only Hyuk-ie could hear the faint voice of Yoon SeRi.

I81FUEL.jpg

You see, Hyuk-ie is a musician - a pianist. So, he has a keen sense of hearing.

And the drama that Pigeon (was it Pigeon?) was watching, it’s a dated drama of 10 years ago. And Yoon SeRi saying “why is so dark here?” - this is meant literally speaking as well as figuratively speaking. Am really appreciative of the profound lines and the level of attention to details that we have been given. And all of these in just one episode. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, cybertron said:

SYJ said this drama will turn to Romance-Melo later.

Ahhh please dont give us sad ending.

My heart drop when she reveal that later part it would turn to melo. Feeling sad but thats the story the writer wants. We could just only hope that the melodrama would eventually turn out into a better ones. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Loveumore said:

My heart drop when she reveal that later part it would turn to melo. Feeling sad but thats the story the writer wants. We could just only hope that the melodrama would eventually turn out into a better ones. 

i think it probably will.  As love grows from 2 different countries, it is always challenging.  Especially around North and South, different environment and discipline.  Moreover, for elite captain from the North, it won't be an easy story.  And the handsome captain has a fiancee.  :wacko:

• Like 4

Okay I have watched Ep 2 with English subs. I just wanna say I love this Director! I love how one scene cuts to another - it’s so well put together! For example, YSR wanting to eat meat cuts to the plates of fried chicken that her manager was having; the riding of a bicycle to generate power source to watch television cuts into YSR’s SIL riding spinning bikes in the gym, the putting out of the candle by Ri Jeong Hyeok at his house cuts into the lighting of the kerosine-lit candles in the other houses etc etc - it’s a really daebak and beautiful directing. I really appreciate the thoughts put into presenting the scenes - it’s not only artistic but these transitions also present the contrast between the North and the South. To all the knetz who think that the drama “romanticizes” or “beautifies” North Korea (they are still at it btw, siiighhhh...), I think the drama has done a great job in subtly but very artistically presenting the contrasting differences  between the North and the South. Also drama has helped me understand a lil more about life in NK...really appreciate this surprising educational experience about this drama. Am also going to watch out for these artistic juxtapositions (I really love and appreciate such art in drama making so much...) as I continue watching this drama. I also love the lines! Quite a number of lines have got double meanings and intended puns. It’s been a really fun ride thus far!

We now have a better understanding of Captain Hyeok’s background and also see that there is a mystery to uncover. Just like My Love From The Star, we already know who the antagonist is - the interesting part is how he will be exposed. And we will soon see Gu Seung Jun in North Korea. As Hyun Bin has said, Ep 2 has shown us a number of unpredictable turns!

Will post more of my thoughts in the course of the week.

In the meantime, haha..Uri Heokie has declared Yoon SeRi as his fiancée in the presence of a lot of people :joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 5