[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

i wonder how this drama will turn out to be.

what will be the Debut rating of this drama? 

KBS2 Saturday we got Beautiful love wonderful life ( different time ) average 20% which is very good.

MBC Never twice ( same time ) they average 8-9% on Saturday only.

JTBC Chocolate ( different time ) they average 4-5% for cable tv which is very good

For Sunday the only Big drama is beautiful love wonderful life but once again it is at different time slot. 

looking at how great the promotion is and the hype surrounding the drama. and by past record of Hyunbin drama and Son ye jin drama it would be great if Crash Landing on You debut around 6-7% rating. it will also help for the future growth of the drama. if we look at Hotel del Luna and Arthdal debut rating then this drama should be around that.

hope the drama can reach 10% by the second or third week.

i wonder how many OST will the drama release. usually drama like this will release ton of ost just like hotel del luna did. OST will help immensely on drama popularity. we started with 10cm which is already a good way to start the drama.

looking forward to another Big star ost like punch paul kim gummy heize ben davichi and more. 

for the duration of the drama. i wonder how will they work out with this one. i believe they want to cover the introduction as many as possible and i believe it will be more than 70 minute but could it be more than 80 min mark? if u look at the successful drama one like arthdal or HDL their runtime increase time by time so it would be good and cover more of the story.

this premise week must be really important because it will set the Tone and pace for the drama.

great premise debut means great opportunity ahead. 

Fighting!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 5

“Crash Landing On You” Reveals Relationship Chart Between Main Characters

“Crash Landing On You” Reveals Relationship Chart Between Main Characters

tvN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama, “Crash Landing on You,” has released the relationship chart of its four principal characters.

“Crash Landing on You” tells the story of a chaebol heiress named Yoo Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) who crash lands in North Korea after a paragliding accident. She is discovered by an North Korean officer named Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who hides her and ends up falling in love with her.

Ri Jung Hyuk is described as a man of justice and principle, who is strict with his troops but also fiercely protective of them. Yoon Se Ri is a third-generation chaebol heiress and a celebrity in her own right who is trying to launch her own business when she crash lands in North Korea.

Rounding out the main cast are Seo Ji Hye and Kim Jung Hyun. Seo Ji Hye plays Seo Dan, Ri Jung Hyuk’s fiancée, who is described as beautiful and talented and a perfect woman in every way. Their marriage was arranged by their parents. Kim Jung Hyun plays Goo Seung Joon, a young and rich businessman who will stop at nothing in his pursuit for money. He heads to North Korea for an unknown reason and has a past scandal with Yoon Se Ri.

The poster describes Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri’s relationship as “home owner” and “uninvited guest,” a reference to the former having to hide the latter from the North Korean government. Seo Dan and Ri Jung Hyuk are in “a relationship decided on by their parents” and Yoon Se Ri and Goo Seung Joon “met on a blind date.” Interestingly, Goo Seung Joon forms a (one-sided) relationship with Seo Dan that reads, “You’re just my style.” As for Ri Jung Hyuk and Goo Seung Joon, as well as Seo Dan and Yoon Se Ri, their relationship reads, “Who are you? My rival?”

crash-landing-on-you2.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” premieres on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

Source (1)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

3 Reasons To Catch This Week’s Premiere Of “Crash Landing On You,” Starring Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin

DKRSfXD.png

Dec 14, 2019
by R. Jun

tvN’s long-awaited drama “Crash Landing on You,” starring Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, is almost here!

The drama is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Ahead of its premiere, the drama revealed three reasons to tune in.

An incredible love story between North and South Korea’s elite

The story is unique in that it’s a love story between an upright, by-the-book North Korean officer and a South Korean heiress. Given their particular cross-border situation, what dangers will befall them, and what hurdles will they face in maintaining secrecy? Throw in Seo Dan (played by Seo Ji Hye), Ri Jung Hyuk’s fiancée and a North Korean from an elite family, and Goo Seung Joon (played by Kim Jung Hyun), a young and rich businessman who will do anything for profit, and the story can’t be missed.

An amazing main cast and supporting lineup

While anticipation has been high from the beginning for the main cast of Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun, the supporting cast is just as head-turning. Oh Man Seok, Kim Young Min, Yang Kyung Won, Yoo Su Bin, Tang Jun Sang, Kim Jung Nan, Kim Sun Young, and many more round out the cast of “Crash Landing on You,” making every moment an exciting one.

The crew behind the scenes

In addition to the script, written by Park Ji Eun, the writer for “My Love From the Star” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” director Lee Jung Hyo of “Good Wife,” “Life on Mars,” and “Romance Is a Bonus Book” is at the helm.

“Crash Landing on You” airs December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the trailer here.

Source (1)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착 - Sat & Sun @ 22:55 KST - Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착 - Sat & Sun @ 22:55 KST

Omg I just finished the first episode and I need the second one NOW!!! I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did!!

Spoiler

Ri Jung-hyuk kinda fell for Yoon Seri at first sight. His expression at the end of the episode when they did a lookback at their first encounter. I bet he finds her eccentric but the way he looked at her before she spotted him. :wub:

Hyun Bin and Son Yejin's first scene together was just hilarious. The situation wasn't something laughable but the lines and the way they delivered it were just so spot-on, I couldn't stop giggling (trying very hard to contain my laughter at 1+am in the morning :lol:).

• Like 4
  • Love 8

Loving the 1st ep. I was so looking forwards to this drama and it didn't disappoint. The cinematography is gorgeous, every character is memorable and has personality. Not to mention the main OTP, omg Hyun Bin and Son Yejin chemistry is so on point. Their last scene made me go kya kkkkk Chemistry is sth important to me in such drama so this drama already has it, now only for storyline, hopefully it'll be solid. I don't mind unrealistic this is drama after all, can't wait for tomorrow ep ^^

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

A really good start for this drama. I like how our heroine has been written: confident, strong and at the same time vulnerable. She did land on him...:grin:

me too I loved she so strong & confident  :mrgreen:but I liked her big imagination more  :D

5df5560ef22af420266027.gif?download

5df5561b7f320045934016.gif?download

5df556288e74d423252193.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1