[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

Three piece suit!

My weakness.

SIGH.

Ditto :love::heart:

TvN is killing me softly :joy:, they are torturing me with sweetness and hotness while waiting for Sat 1. And you know what? I am willingly participating in this torture hahaha I don’t care... please TvN show us more stills with RJH SK’s new look, hug angles, kiss angles, etc. 

Btw, this makeover scene looks promisingly very funny LOL .  Her gaze in these stills is the one of a girlfriend challenging his boyfriend to do something different of what she is saying hahaha and she seems proud and enjoying every moment of his makeover LOL  :lol:

Edit: And I will be also enjoying so much RJH’ makeover hahaha (HB looks sooo handsome in all these stills:love:!) 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Finally I can count the days until episode 11. Today is Thursday, then only left Friday and then Saturday!! 

I feel this waiting is longer than the previous one. So I just came here, read some posts (too many posts so I cannot follow it all). Thanks for still giving your thoughts and feels after rewatching. I know lots of you keep on rewatching. Unfortunately I did not have the time to rewatch, so I only browsed Youtube clips and Instagrams. 

I found that from YT clips comments and IG comments, many people are watching and really enjoying this show! This drama is really a success for TVN, I think. 

I did not compare the ratings with Goblin, but if I’m not mistaken Goblin was aired also in the end of year and finished in January. So perhaps TVN really likes to air mega hit drama in the end of the year until early of new year? 

One thing that I like from TVN drama is actually the length. I know some people do not like that TVN airs longer than 1 hour drama. But for me, I completely like it. Waiting for 1 week (in our case here 2 weeks!), then we got more than 1 hour episode is really great. I feel that I can enjoy watching the leads longer and satisfying. Of course, this rule is only valid for good drama like CLOY. Where you did not feel boredom while watching it. All the scenes are in the great length, not too lengthy or just buying air time. I haven’t really felt annoyed by product placement in CLOY. Perhaps because the setting was in NK. Then be prepared with product placement scenes while they are in SKB)

I think if these scenes are well integrated, they are fun! Only that some dramas tend to drag it too much. Hopefully CLOY can manage it well though. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, Gardeninglover said:

Just to rave about this drama some more, I think Seri is one of the most well rounded and interesting female leads I've ever seen in a Kdrama. Son Ye Jin portrays all the different sides of Seri so well. 

On one hand, she's the tough, determined, badass CEO. She's quick thinking, smart, and never gives up in any situation. 

On the other hand, she's also funny and adorable.

One the third hand lol, she can be so vulnerable too. In some scenes she feels like a lost puppy...you can really feel her pain and loneliness. 

And at other times, she's so raw and emotional, like when she was crying outside after breaking up with Jung Hyuk and then drove after him in the snow...

I can see why Son Ye Jin won so many acting awards. She's truly incredible! 

I couldn't agree more! She was my very 1st Kdrama girl crush from A Moment to Remember years ago& if you haven't seen Personal Taste with her& Lee Min Ho should definitely watch it's awesome! Btw...? I'm new to Soompi&I posted few min ago&it wasn't successful 1st try because I used emojis said it wasn't permissible? I see others using emojis so I'm confused. Only allowed to use the ones provided by Soompi?

• Like 14

The shopping scene is definitely a cliche i wanted with them the moment JH came in SK. I'm very happy that we're going to get it. Watching Hyun Bin try on multiple suits with his tall muscular body and his cute face? OMO they want to kill us? lol

Another cliche i want with them is them sharing the same bed at night and being awkward about it. Please writer dont let me down, i need to see this scene too. 

• Like 10
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, dulcinea1 said:

New stills :wub:. It seems what they filmed last week.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000240397

The scriptwriter totally flipped the usual rich-boy-transform-Cinderella cliché over by making the lady watch her man transform instead. Oh my heart! :heart:

Also, the film set of Junghyuk's parents house and his room he used to sleep in.

Happy 200 pages and more!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

The shopping scene is definitely a cliche i wanted with them the moment JH came in SK.

It’s definitely a kdrama’s trope, but I am buying it :D. I really like SR’s confidence here. The bowl cut needs to be gone for real.

EPffMsmU4AAbk11?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Text preview Episode 11:glasses:

방송일 : 2020년 2월 1일 [토] 밤 9시 tvN 방송
  • 찜질방에서 숙식을 해결하며 세리와 정혁을 찾는 5중대 부대원들!
  • 정혁이 함께 있는 세리의 집으로 세형과 상아가 찾아오고...
  • 한편 보위부에서 쫓기는 신세가 된 승준은 단의 연락을 받게 된다.

My effort to translate with the help of Google Translate:
  • 5 members of the squad find SR and JH while solving the accommodation in Jjimjilbang!
  • Se-hyung and Sang-ah come to Seri's house while Jung Hyuk is there...
  • Meanwhile, Seung-jun, who is being chased by the Security Department, is contacted by Dan.

Please help me make the translation better  :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

59 minutes ago, JMarei said:

just love how Ri Jeong Hyuk is always the first initiated  to kiss:wub:

Can we have Seri initiate the next kiss since they are officially in South Korea? :P

Edit*

More filmsite photos

North Korea hospital

North Korea market

Seri's house

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Dana T said:

I couldn't agree more! She was my very 1st Kdrama girl crush from A Moment to Remember years ago& if you haven't seen Personal Taste with her& Lee Min Ho should definitely watch it's awesome! Btw...? I'm new to Soompi&I posted few min ago&it wasn't successful 1st try because I used emojis said it wasn't permissible? I see others using emojis so I'm confused. Only allowed to use the ones provided by Soompi?

Thanks for the recommendation, I haven't seen Personal Taste but it sounds like a great one for more SYJ! I had trouble with the emojis too. It wouldn't let me post after I put one in, so I think they only allow Soompi's own.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gardeninglover said:

Just to rave about this drama some more, I think Seri is one of the most well rounded and interesting female leads I've ever seen in a Kdrama. Son Ye Jin portrays all the different sides of Seri so well. 

I totally agree with you @Gardeninglover and @Dana T:thumbsup::blush:

I must confess that I have rewatched SR’s superb entrance to her funeral, as many times as I rewatched their kisses scenes.

Her walk was amazing, so powerful! I was screaming inside: « Go girl!! » :glasses: and the music in the background... so cool!

45 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Seri's house

That place is huge, definitely F4 will be staying with them. LOL If that truly happens, I wonder how they will justify both of them sharing the same bedroom to F4 (now F5) hahaha 

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

Watching Hyun Bin try on multiple suits with his tall muscular body and his cute face? OMO they want to kill us? lol

hahaha, indeed. It will be nice if we see that hidden six pack :phew:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1