[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

tvN’s caption for the latest stills-

“I plan to print these pictures to hang them at home.

Because my house is out of power and so, I need a light source.” :joy:

Okay, here’s your light source (but you’ll need the oxygen tank:

z4dVS8b.jpg

sRdXFWM.jpg

(Me: Oh by the way, I did light up candles but uri Hyeok-ie put them out with his finger :lol::lol:)

Honestly I can watch this drama for visuals alone. Aaww..imagine how blessed our eyes will be by the sheer visuals of our 2Ri/RiRi couple!

M9TIMqb.jpg

Alright, let’s take stock. We’re going to have Hyeok-ie crash landing in South Korea in North Korean military uniform to look for his other Ri and the ill-fated betrothed couple crash landing in Switzerland?

The story seems to be getting wackier and wackier :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

6 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Alright, let’s take stock. We’re going to have Hyeok-ie crash landing in South Korea in North Korean military uniform to look for his other Ri and the ill-fated betrothed couple crash landing in Switzerland?

The story seems to be getting wackier and wackier :sweat_smile:

I was just wondering the same. My feeling is that their first meeting will be in North Korea, the scene we saw in the second teaser.

ezgifcom-video-to-gif-8-1572596738219961

And after that...well, this drama has 16 episodes. This drama reminds me of Descendants of the Sun and not only because the male leader is a soldier. I think as well as in Descendants of the Sun, the main couple will reunited in different places (Switzerland, South Korea...)

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Main Cast Of “Crash Landing On You” Shares What They Think Makes The Drama So Charming

Main Cast Of “Crash Landing On You” Shares What They Think Makes The Drama So Charming

Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun revealed what charms drew them to the upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You.”

tvN’s new weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” tells the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

Hyun Bin said, “The script was really fun,” and talked about how the unexpected and fun storyline will be interesting to follow. He added, “I think it will be a drama with a lot of things I’m good a expressing,” hinting that he’s completely in sync with his character Ri Jung Hyuk, who is strong and follows the rules, but is also warm and treats those around him well.

Son Ye Jin plays Yoon Se Ri and she said, “I’m appearing in a romantic comedy for the first time in a while, and I didn’t hesitate at all when choosing this drama.” She expressed that she’ll be able to create a lovely character who reflects her own personal charms as well.

Son-Ye-Jin-Hyun-Bin.jpegHyun-Bin.jpeg

Seo Ji Hye plays Seo Dan, a cellist who is perfect in every way. She stated, “I thought it was fun and unique how the story touches on the lives of those living in North Korea, which isn’t easy for us to access.” Meanwhile, Kim Jung Hyun, who plays the young businessman Ku Seung Jun, stated, “I thought the idea of showing the characters in North Korea was really refreshing. There will be completely different situations in the drama, but they mesh well together.”

Spoiler

Seo-Ji-Hye.jpegKim-Jung-Hyun.jpeg

“Crash Landing on You” is set to premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I like this poetic write-up that beautifully introduces the drama very much, and so am giving you my humble translation so that we can all enjoy the beauty of it.
The pics with the Hangeul write-up is from a Hyunbin fan cr as in pics.

10321S5.jpg

Korean passports are powerful

With only our passport, we can go to places visa-free

As many as 187 countries

But, with this passport that works everywhere

There is a country that we can never go

A country that is the closest to us

Though we share the same language, same appearance and the same roots

They are people whom we can't and shouldn't meet

A country that is strange, scary, curious, and mysterious

Because of that we become all the more curious

Various food items, fake designer bags, Korean dramas and 

Counterfeit medicines, dollar and all kinds of things go in and out of North Korea's Marketplace

The scene at the department store on Ryeom Street, Pyongyang’s Cheongdam-dong

The handsome actors and beautiful actresses in North Korea’s TV dramas - they resemble those in South Korea’s movies in the’70s

Not just the famous Pyongyang’s cold noodles (naengmyeon)

But the Gaeseong Kimchi rolls, marinated pollack, eggplant sundae, fish belly hotplate,

Garlic soup rice, artificial meat, shellfish, bulgogi, etc

North Korea's strange food, 

even the names are unfamiliar...

You’re like us, and like us, your mundane daily life goes on,

But most important of all, you are the people who live there...

7uNXhO4.jpg

Riding on a tornado into another world

Like Dorothy who flew away in that fairy tale

One woman - thanks to the gust of wind

Jumped into the world of One man

Like the saying goes, you take the wrong train sometimes, but it takes you to the right destination

Sometimes, in life, you get swept away by the strong wind.

I know you’ll feel wobbly; and it looks like you are in danger; you ask why this bad accident happened to you and 

You feel you are standing alone in a strange and scary place, but...

You will eventually realize

Like the windswept Dorothy who met the Wizard of Oz..

Like a pilot who crash landed in the desert...

Like meeting The Little Prince

This beautiful story of

Countless fates and good fortunes 

Of unexpected misfortunes and more misfortunes

The truth is - it all started with a Crash Landing.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Ha Seok Jin To Appear As Hyun Bin’s Brother In “Crash Landing On You”

Ha Seok Jin To Appear As Hyun Bin’s Brother In “Crash Landing On You”

Ha Seok Jin will be making a special appearance in tvN’s upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You”!

“Crash Landing on You” is a new romance drama starring Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se Ri, a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. Hyun Bin will star in the drama as Ri Jung Hyuk, a North Korean officer who attempts to hide her and falls in love in the process.

On December 7, the producers of “Crash Landing on You” announced that Ha Seok Jin would be appearing in the drama as Ri Moo Hyuk, the older brother of male lead Ri Jung Hyuk—and a character who has a hidden secret.

Because their father is an extremely high-ranking official—more specifically, the director of the General Political Bureau of the North Korean army—he expects at least one of his two sons to become a military officer. For the sake of his younger brother Ri Jung Hyuk, who dreams of pursuing his love of music as a career, Ri Moo Hyuk unhesitatingly agrees to become a soldier, even though he has no personal desire to join the military.

Far from blaming Ri Jung Hyuk for forcing him to make a difficult sacrifice, the warm-hearted and loving Ri Moo Hyuk is proud of his younger’s brother musical talent and supportive of his dreams. However, in a cruel twist of fate, it is also ultimately Ri Moo Hyuk that unintentionally puts Ri Jung Hyuk on the path to leaving music behind and becoming a military officer instead.

“Crash Landing on You” premieres on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out a teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

New poster. Oh my god! All of them look so cool!

It remembers me of one of 'My love from the star's poster (Yeah, I know these kind of posters aren't very original, It's simply a comment :sweat_smile:):

If Crash Landing is going to be anything like My Love From The Star, then it is not a straight up romcom..in that drama only Jun Ji Hyun’s character was funny...that drama was a mishmash of genres...I am not really a fan of that drama haha..but this is Hyun Bin’s, so I am definitely going to love it :D I only hope I will still get lots of Hyun Bin in comedic moments tbh (I won’t put too much hope in having comedic Hyun Bin coz Hyeok-ie seems like a serious kinda guy, so comedic moments with Yoon SeRi is my best bet). Sigh..of all of the various “types” of Actor Hyun Bin, I love comedic Actor Hyun Bin the most..

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don’t see how it could be a straight up Rom Com. North Korea and falling in love with the “enemy” are not exactly a barrel of laughs. I expect it to be similar the Descendants of the Sun with lots of humor and funny moments in an angsty actiony plot.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, And Kim Jung Hyun Elicit Intrigue In “Crash Landing On You” Main Poster

Hyun Bin, Son Ye Jin, Seo Ji Hye, And Kim Jung Hyun Elicit Intrigue In “Crash Landing On You” Main Poster

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” has released its main poster!

The drama will tell the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

The main poster features the four main characters of the drama played by Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun. Joining wealthy South Korean heiress Yoon Se Ri and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk are Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye), a cellist who is perfect in every way, and Ku Seung Jun (Kim Jung Hyun), a rising businessman who is willing to do anything for his personal profit.

Crash-Landing-On-You.jpeg

Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk are wearing completely contrasting outfits that stand out in the poster. He wears a black coat and holds his military cap in his right hand, reflecting his personality of following the rules and not compromising to injustice. Meanwhile, Yoon Se Ri stands out in an all-red outfit that goes well with her status as a carefree heiress. Seo Dan has her head tilted up with an intimidating aura that makes it seem difficult to approach her while Ku Seung Jun has an unreadable look in his eye as he cooks up a plan for his own benefit.

The lives of the four characters will intersect in many interesting ways in the upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You,” which will premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

On 12/8/2019 at 11:23 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Crash Landing on You” has released its main poster!

The drama will tell the story of Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin), a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. There, she meets North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin), who falls in love with her while hiding her and trying to protect her.

The main poster features the four main characters of the drama played by Son Ye Jin, Hyun Bin, Seo Ji Hye, and Kim Jung Hyun. Joining wealthy South Korean heiress Yoon Se Ri and North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk are Seo Dan (Seo Ji Hye), a cellist who is perfect in every way, and Ku Seung Jun (Kim Jung Hyun), a rising businessman who is willing to do anything for his personal profit.

Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jung Hyuk are wearing completely contrasting outfits that stand out in the poster. He wears a black coat and holds his military cap in his right hand, reflecting his personality of following the rules and not compromising to injustice. Meanwhile, Yoon Se Ri stands out in an all-red outfit that goes well with her status as a carefree heiress. Seo Dan has her head tilted up with an intimidating aura that makes it seem difficult to approach her while Ku Seung Jun has an unreadable look in his eye as he cooks up a plan for his own benefit.

The lives of the four characters will intersect in many interesting ways in the upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You,” which will premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

Yoon Seri wears red color which differ from the rest bcoz she is the main role. The story is all about her. God bless the whole cast for todays event:wub:

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Insightful 1

5 minutes ago, Loveumore said:

Yoon Seri wears red color which differ from the rest bcoz she is the main role. The story is all about her. God bless the whole cast for todays event:wub:

I know you don’t mean any harm but PLEASE DON’T undermine the Importance of all the other cast, least not Hyun Bin who is also the main lead. Many, many of us including myself are watching because of him as well as the other actors and actresses in the cast. A drama production is the blood, sweat and tears of many many people including the Writer, the Director, the entire cast - both leads and supporting. If the drama is all about Yoon SeRi, what is there to watch? This is the drama thread and we are here for the drama together with drama fans and fans of all the actors and actresses in the drama.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, cybertron said:
Anyone know how to watch live from YT?

I went to TVN channel but there is no “LIVE” tab.

You won't see it until the time comes. Btw, I won't be able to watch it live. Can someone please kindly repost it. Thank you!

55 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

I know you don’t mean any harm but PLEASE DON’T undermine the Importance of all the other cast, least not Hyun Bin who is also the main lead. Many, many of us including myself are watching because of him as well as the other actors and actresses in the cast. A drama production is the blood, sweat and tears of many many people including the Writer, the Director, the entire cast - both leads and supporting. If the drama is all about Yoon SeRi, what is there to watch? This is the drama thread and we are here for the drama together with drama fans and fans of all the actors and actresses in the drama.

I do not mean anything. I am just saying bit of intuition with regards their differences of color motiff might it refers to the whole story plot....thats it. Apologise:innocent:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

This is what i extracted out. Thanks. We are all supporting the drama bcoz syj and hb are in and their wish came true. So hoping all the best of CLoY team:heart:

• Like 1