[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

Our SR is super SMART. When she found out that SJ was lying about her family knowing that she was safe in NK, she could sense that something is amiss.:lol:

So she hasn't told ANYONE about her whereabout at all. At dinner time, she only revealed she was in hospital (her dad should by now know the truth but kept it a secret) and pretended she was amnesiac. Very clever indeed!:P

So eventually SR with the help of JH would be able to connect SJ & her 2nd brother's connection with the corrupted N Korean officials! 

I'm hoping SJ redeems himself by giving our OTP more info on JCK!:wub:

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I hope the ending is not just some kind of a reunion. I want to see a future normal family set-up, I like the setting that you’ve said - with kids in school or in any extra curriculum activities.

Same here. Seri even mentioned in ep 5/6 I think during the campfire scene that JH will make a good husband and a good father in the future. I hope this was a foreshadowing :wub:

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, ScarlettRose said:

I did say those words sans HB. I’m safe because I used the character’s name.:lol:  Kidding aside, HB is a living walking talking breathing sex symbol.:blush:

Anyway, I just saw the preview for Ep 11 and when I saw him in a suit my knees became weak. It’s tacky to utter expletives but I mentioned oh, damn, and f^<k - in that order. I love HB but I hate that I forgot my manners because of him, kindly excuse my words.:smile:

@ScarlettRose, regardless :D

His hair looked sexy push back, lol! You mentioned WINE earlier. You obviously edited your comment. Are you drunk? Or sober ... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

57 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Omg ,  I was waiting for them to spend time in her home  , I need to forget it now  :joy: 

I was thinking the same!! Finally they are along with no one around or eavesdropping, they have the perfect setting and even a bit awkward as if they both thinking about it.. but dang oppa and his wife come in :'( We won't see any action for a while, it means :( 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Hmm. They already had real ramen and fresh Coffee in NK  so a Pure refined chaste love. So if they have regular coffee and store ramen in SK guess it stands  to reason the love would now be salty and spicy and down to earth  AKA The kind that only happens in Fanfic or 3 AM Dramas ;)

Its time for Seri to put the devil into this angel :)

Yes. My mind works in mysterious ways don’t it?  

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

11 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I was thinking the same!! Finally they are along with no one around or eavesdropping, they have the perfect setting and even a bit awkward as if they both thinking about it.. but dang oppa and his wife come in :'( We won't see any action for a while, it means :( 

maybe we need to lower our expectation:joy: Make  the only thing that can excited us is food :joy:

15796109961579610984.gif

15796112431579611215.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1