[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

5 minutes ago, heatherf said:

Annyeonggg. Remind me again what’s wrong with watching longer episode? I for one don’t mind it as long as there are not all fillers. Longer episode not necessarily means better storytelling but so far they managed to create a balance so give me 2 hours long i’ll watch it! 

It's a problem if one has short attention span, and in that case it's not the show's fault. There are ways to mitigate it though but it would be off-topic. :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, thanie said:

Move over BTS, EXO :joy:

Another Kpop Group is about to dominate the industry!

Credits: crazyandromantic

Kidding aside, I only want RJH to come to SK ... NOT the entire Team! Writer-nim, what is THIS? And you even tagged the Hotel Blue Moon Manager. Whoaaaaaaa! 

Lol I hope NK government will allow them to take breaks from their soldier duty so they can go on a world tour to promote their music. :sweatingbullets:

Jungkok = Geum Eun Dong since they are the youngest. 

Jin = handsome duckling who looks like him

I wonder who will be Jimin, Suga, RM, V in the group. Lol

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

I am afraid of how this drama unfolds. First separation was unbearable. What will happen to the second separation? :tears:

What if JH’s dad sent F5 as a leverage. What I mean is he indirectly enforces JH to return to NK in two weeks. As mentioned by the team leader (inside the bus), he said that he’s not responsible if they couldn’t make it in time. JH wouldn’t let his comrades take this kind of downfall given that the stakes are higher. 

Just finished episode 10, again. Sigh, I am feeling blue. It must have been hard for SR. She couldn’t speak about her time in NK to anyone. She doesn’t even have a friend to begin with and her family literally loathe her (except for Mom and Dad). 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok I just tried playing JH’s piano piece.. it’s meant to be played by someone with big hands and long fingers like our HB Oppa.. :wub: gonna go find the videos of him playing the piano with a closeup on his beautiful fingers..

ok here we go

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

6 hours ago, ElleSor said:

It was in episode 1

I have a feeling the South Korean captain that JH and team encountered in episode 1 might have a comeback or might help them going back to North Korea.

Same here..even i was thinking the same by the looks they(Jeong hyuk & sk soldier) exchanged in that episode..he might play a crucial role

In the future episodes

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

7 hours ago, trixie1029 said:

my mind is playing with the idea that JH told his father of his plan to South Korea to protect YSR.

they got into an argument and he hit him, that's why he got new bruises. 

of course JH allowed himself to get beaten.

JH's beautiful mom intervened. JH was "allowed" to go to SK.

JH's father sent the 5 trusted friends to "convince" him to go back, in a way also effectively sending him back up in case the baddie makes good on his promise to harm YSR.

@trixie1029 

I totally support your theory! 

Maybe RHJ dad's locked him up ato home or prison or something - like that creep room where YSR was kept.

And RHJ's Mama help him scape... I think Mama will play a bigger role at the love story. She was soo relived to see her son happy again.

I was so touched about what she said in Ep 9 about RHJ being happy again. 

And after RJH scape, Papa is making some damage control, sending F4 + 1!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, slarti said:

Episode 1 was 77 minutes, every episode after that was longer than the one before, up until 10, which, mercifully, was 5 minutes shorter than 9. So I disagree that "it is not all long episodes" As you say, tvn has been doing long episodes for a long time now. The rot started around the time of  Reply 97, which started at a civilised 50 minutes or so, then ended up around 75. At the time, there was no way to know that 75 minutes would feel short for a tvn episode.:rage:

You can quit watching if u find it too long. It’s your choice, so as it’s other ppl’s choice. Not sure why the ranting here:unamused:

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/19/2020 at 8:32 PM, liltash85 said:

i try to find the pose where one of you guys share on the account who saw  SYJ and HB shooting (the one SYJ in the coat she will be wearing in Ep 10) but I cannot find it. I want to know where they do the shooting, as I am going to SK in 2 weeks so I want to visit the place. Can someone tell me which page it is.

The place where Jeong Hyeok and SeRi met in SK at the end of Episode 10 is 

경기도 성남시 분당구 정자동 (Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province).

You might also want to visit Binae Island (where SeRi and the F4 had their farewell picnic) located in the Sourhern Han River.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

The place where Jeong Hyeok and SeRi met in SK at the end of Episode 10 is 

경기도 성남시 분당구 정자동 (Jeong-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province).

You might also want to visit Binae Island (where SeRi and the F4 had their farewell picnic) located in the Sourhern Han River.

Thanks. So the mall is in Bundang Gu. Do you know the mall name? It's out of Seoul, I hope I have time to go. 

@slarti if you find the episodes is too long and it bores you to death, why don't you just stop watching or just watch the clips on tvN youtube. Why waste your time when you keep coming here to complain about the duration of every episode? 

The reason the production team adding the screen time each episode is to comply to viewers demand. 

This thread is a platform to discuss about the drama healthily and as a place we show our love for the show. Let's keep positive vibe only here. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Thanks. So the mall is in Bundang Gu. Do you know the mall name? It's out of Seoul, I hope I have time to go. 

It’s Jeong Ja Dong. Please note that my earlier post has got a spelling error. I have corrected it. Think there is Jeong Ja Dong Cafe Street; maybe it was shot there. Have not been there myself but I did save the address for my upcoming trip to SK in April (I go there at least once a year haha).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Site Admin said:

At the risk of ripe tomatoes being thrown at me, I also slight issue with the OTP's sexual chemistry.  It probably is the director's fault for giving vague and zoomed out kisses haha. :phew: But boy do they severely lack in that department. 

While their romantic chemistry is off the charts, their skinship has not blossomed along with their deepening love for each other. I cannot help but remember that the characters are already in their 30's and worse yet, the actors playing them are close to 40.

RJH comes off so rigid, so inexperienced and so innocent most times that I cannot imagine them going on a honeymoon or having babies in the future. I'm not even suggesting a love scene, just a realistic portrayal of star-crossed lovers being torn apart by cruel the world they live in.  A little bit of "malice" can do them good you know :D.

That kind of love and yearning from the OTP should entail even the slightest urge to caress or touch each other. Isn't that human nature? NK men or SK men or Asian men or European men, they are still men. Same for women too.

Now that their relationship has gone deeper, it is kind of frustrating to see them still act like shy, timid teenagers. I mean this is Hyun Bin we are talking about, one of the hottest men who ever walked the earth. That man can kiss (I haven't seen him in any love scene though).

The lack of touch and those kindergarten kisses are a total waste of real life chemistry between Hyun Bin with Son Ye Jin. I mean have you seen their interviews together? Hyun Bin is always just one step away from eating SYJ whole, the way he looks at her. She even playfully calls him Ahjussi in one of their interviews. He can definitely handle a hot kiss or two.

Speaking of tomatoes, whatever happened to that tomato plant in NK? Did it die? I was expecting it to be featured in the separation scene. I hope RJH brought it with him to SK. I suspect they won't be having any hot scenes in the future so it will probably do them good if they could water that damned plant together, say 10 chaste and innocent words to it. :D

I totally agree with you on this one. I think the Director is somewhat teasing us knowing that a more mature scene between the couple is what everyone's been waiting for. I mean, duh, its Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for Christ's sake. The Director probably knows what both of them can deliver if its actually needed, right? They already have amazing chemistry to begin with, why not utilize that and give us an awesome kiss scene that would probably make us hit the replay button over and over and over.

They have made RJH's personality so stoic and innocent, that even when he was all alone with Se-ri for the last time before she crosses the border,  he didn't even held her hand and they just walked  side by side? Like what. Is that really what a man would do knowing that thats probably the last time he'll be seeing the woman he loves? But on a side note, RJH is slowly...in turtle pace... ever so slowly coming out his shell a bit, with every episode. With his sudden hand holding in front of his parents, to the goodbye kiss. But its still not enough... WE WANT MORE. AND I'M PRAYING TO THE KDRAMA GODS THAT WE GET WHAT WANT. CHEBAL

• Like 5
  • LOL 14