[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 minute ago, alleram95 said:

Preview translations for ep 10

CS: These days he can't even sleep at night. This kind of lovesick, I really never see a lovesick like this
JH: I should have told her that I'll wait so that I kind live (?)
Hong Manager: She cries. Suddenly she is crying
CK: What I mean that I will follow that woman to South. You can choose if you want to follow me or not
SR: If I wait and pray sincerely, will I be able to meet with the person that I miss?

@stroppyse do you mind to share your translations version? I'm not really sure about mine, especially on what JH says. 

Thank you as always!!!! :wub:

• Like 1

Hmm judging from the previews, and what has already been predicted by a few of our smart comrades, it seems Cho Cheol Gang will escape to SK to seek SR out? Which will naturally allow JH to go to SK and apprehend our villain! Brilliant. Now for more lovey dovey moments of our OTP please.... B)

P.s. That outfit of Seri's (long brown coat) in the previews was the same as when fans spotted them filming. Thank goodness for that much needed 1 week break for the CLOY team.

• Like 9

i’ve been too slow and could only catch some snippets on IGTV haha :flushed: RJH’s dad is so funny.. rather, his expressions.. like his son and SR are publicly flaunting TLC and he is almost transparent to them :lol: and i love how his mom sides with them.. :kiss_wink:

ok.. back to being busy (comrades, i’m not making cabbage kimchi by the way..)

will check back on pics and gifs! haha thats the easiest way for me to check on plot progress at the moment :mrgreen:

@liltash85 no worries comrade! bet our dear @Ameera Ali can do wonders with her gifs!

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@liltash85 no worries comrade! bet our dear @Ameera Ali can do wonders with her gifs!

@liltash85 @sadthe1st I find always Netflix is more clear, I wait for it to uploaded to see more clearly their lips :joy:

party everyone, he get beaten:joy: , careful their list of comrade want uniform :tounge_wink:

3mi0s6.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

careful their list of comrade want uniform :tounge_wink:

nope.. i think most comrades want to be the uniform with a hand sewn heart.. :heart: not this set!!

(i’ll probably get scolded and ripped to pieces)

remember to tag me when you got a clear kissing gif! hahaha :love:

edited: @Ameera Ali

is this better??

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Yay! I totally called it! The Rat will give JH the watch which means the demise of CK is near! I said in a post a while ago that CK would use some of his contacts to escape into SK and JH and the gang would be sent after him. 

Seems like the wedding between JH and Dan hasn't taken place yet. According to Dan in today's episode, it is supposed to take place in a few days. So I'm guessing that JH's father called it off for some reason.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Ss79 said:

Seems like the wedding between JH and Dan hasn't taken place yet. According to Dan in today's episode, it is supposed to take place in a few days. So I'm guessing that JH's father called it off for some reason.

I think!
after what he saw with his own eyes ...

btw. poor daddy

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Spoiler for some of my favorite scenes in ep 9

When SR is kidnapped and has to stay inside the truck with scary men, she tries to calm herself with thinking something happy. Every moment that she feels happy, it is all about JH.

Spoiler

SR: Get a grip of yourself Yoon Se Ri. Let's thinking about anything. That's right, think about something good. Something that makes you happy. Hmm... (scenes when JH made noddle for SR at their first meeting inside his house) Ri Jung Hyuk who makes noodle. (JH who brought 'just candle' when SR asked him for scented candle) Ri Jung Hyuk who can't differentiate candle and scented candle. (JH found SR among the crowd in the market with scented candle) Ri Jung Hyuk who can differentiate it now. (SR was asleep but looked cold because the blanket didn't cover her feet. JH covered it for her and turned on the heater) Ri Jung Hyuk who covers me with blanket when he is on the way to drink water at night. (JH saying that everything will be fine) Ri Jung Hyuk who keeps lying and say that he is fine when there're many problems. (JH say that he can protect SR as long she is within he can see her) Ri Jung Hyuk who is not even an Avengers but say that he could do everything and look for me anywhere, which is impossible. I miss him

JH mets SD while he is inside the holding cell (because of CK) He heard from F4 that SD's mom knew about SR from CS. F4 thinks that SD's mother is behind the kidnapping. He confirms it with SD about whom she met to make him regret

Spoiler

JH: You said to me to not do anything that I will regret. Whom do you meet in order to make me feel regret? I don't think you met with your uncle. Your mother won't do that either. Perhaps, did you meet with my father? Did my father take her away? She
SD: Yes! She probably has died! No matter where you look for, she won't be there. That means you have to give up
JH: Tell this to my father. If he touch or hurt her, tell him that he will lose his one and only son. Please tell him!

The reunion between JH and SR ft awkward expressions of JH's parents :lol:

Spoiler

JH: Where is she?
Father: What do you mean?
JH: You knew what I mean! I knew that you have taken away that woman
JH: Did you kill her? Did you? Please answer me! 
Father: Aren't you someone who doesn't think about his future? 
JH: No, I'm doing it because I have thought about it. I'm trying hard for today so that I won't regret it in the future. If I can be more faster then won't I be able to protect her? If I can do it better then won't I be able to save her? It's because I didn't want repeat that day ever again. It was hard for me to continue living after that day. You knew that feeling too, Father!
*flashback to MH funeral day*
JH: On the way to home, I can't even breath properly. I'm afraid something bad might happened to her because of me. If anything bad happens to her, then until the day I die I will live in hell (means living in agony because SR got hurt)
Mother: Take a breath, Jung Hyuk. Why can't you breath properly? I can't let my son to live in hell! (brings SR out of hiding behind the wall)
SR: Ri Jung Hyuk-ssi, you can speak very well. It's my first time hearing you talking so long like that
SR: What happened to your face? Did you get hurt? 
JH: It's fine
SR: You keep saying that you are fine! Who hurt you like this? 
JH: I'm sorry I came late
SR: No, I should be the one who has to apologize. Because of me... It always me who caused the trouble
JH: You are not
SR: If you knew that I was here
JH: No, it's alright... It's okay

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@vangsweetie637 @sadthe1st  @campanulah , @sussieh & @hibiscus23 let’s find dimples on all this kiss :joy: - now I can wait for sub calmly :tounge_wink:

This would have been the most clear but Se Ri's collar covered it. The director is such a spoilsport. I'm sure he had a gazillion of takes and angles for this scene but he had to choose this one to air on the show. :persevere: 

ydBCr6s.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 14