[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

2 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Describe 3 points to watch out for in the drama

H: Writer Park Ji Eun and PD Lee Jeonghyo, Lee Jeong Hyeok and Yoon SeRi, stellar acting from the supporting cast

Y: What is the heart fluttering point about Crash Landing on You?

H: Unexpected romance

Y: erm..alright. I don’t know if this can be considered a heart fluttering point. Crash Landing on You will be coming soon. Please give us lots of support!

H: Please look forward to it.

Once again thank you sis for the lovely translation.

With a little glimpse of their infos above it give us an assurance that we wont regret loving them as 2Ri couple for the heart fluttering moments:love: BUT at the same time we must also prepared ourselves for the heartbreaking moments:cry:... as unexpected romance coming in from seo dan & rijeonghyuk. Just my opinion. 

Take note: RJH said Stellar acting from the supporting cast. 

This drama CLoY is really worth waiting for...is a must watch drama to look forward...thrilled and suspense about their secret romance. 

MAY THE LORD BLESS THIS DRAMA a good result of ratings and a good revenue for advertisement. There success perhaps season 2 is in the making. :innocent:

• Love 4

29 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@KimSooHanMoo thank you so much for the english translation! I will try to put this as subs in the video...is it ok? If no one beats me to it. Haha. Coz last time there was already an eng subbed video released for the second teaser

Sure! I made a slight change in Hyun Bin’s description of the drama and there’s one typo - so be sure to use the latest version.

29 minutes ago, Fangirlingislife said:

@KimSooHanMoo thank you so much for the english translation! I will try to put this as subs in the video...is it ok? If no one beats me to it. Haha. Coz last time there was already an eng subbed video released for the second teaser

Oh I asked hyunbinvibes on IG if she could do the subs earlier. She just told me she has done it. She’s so fast! So if you have not started, then don’t waste your time. Thank you so so much!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit your previous post!
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

Sure! I made a slight change in Hyun Bin’s description of the drama and there’s one typo - so be sure to use the latest version.

Oh I asked hyunbinvibes on IG if she could do the subs earlier. She just told me she has done it. She’s so fast! So if you have not started, then don’t waste your time. Thank you so so much!

Oh ok that would be great! I will just wait for her video on IG. Thanks so much!

• Like 3

Hi! Just curious if someone can update the drama's title in this thread to "Crash Landing ON YOU" because there are a lot of people out there cannot search for the drama soompi thread since the title is old. I don't know how to do it.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

Hi! Just curious if someone can update the drama's title in this thread to "Crash Landing ON YOU" because there are a lot of people out there cannot search for the drama soompi thread since the title is old. I don't know how to do it.

Thank you!

Maybe @0ly40 can help us change the thread title please?

Anyway, isn't it great we've got couple nickname far away before drama airing :D

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Interview Each Other For Their Upcoming Drama “Crash Landing On You”

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Interview Each Other For Their Upcoming Drama “Crash Landing On You”

tvN released an interview video of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin for their new drama “Crash Landing on You.”

The drama is about a wealthy South Korean heiress named Yoon Se Ri (played by Son Ye Jin) who, while paragliding, is forced to make a crash landing in North Korea due to high winds. North Korean officer Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) hides and protects her, and in doing so, starts to fall in love.

First off, Hyun Bin asked Son Ye Jin to describe their drama, and she simply replied it’s a fun drama. When asked about her character’s charms, she said, “She’s an outrageous and bright character.” He continued to ask her why she decided to star in this drama, and she explained, “I laughed a lot while reading the script. There was no reason not to star in it.”

Then Son Ye Jin commented that Hyun Bin is the actor who suits the role of Ri Jung Hyuk the most. When asked if he synchronized 100 percent with his character, she avoided eye-contact with a meek nod, and he shook his head in dissatisfaction. Next, Hyun Bin asked her to give him a nickname, and she coolly responded, “I don’t want to.” He attempted to remain calm as he nodded while saying, “That was a good answer.”

Hyun Bin asked Son Ye Jin about his character’s charms, and she sincerely answered, “He’s perfect, and he’s reliable, like he’ll protect me no matter what.” The next question was about how it felt to live in this world with such a pretty face, and she humbly responded, “Isn’t everyone dissatisfied with their looks?” Hyun Bin shook his head in denial, and Son Ye Jin’s eyes widened at his playful arrogance.

Following the first part of the interview, it was time for Son Ye Jin to interview Hyun Bin. Her first question was why he decided to star in this drama, and he answered, “I wanted to do a romantic comedy since it’s been a while.” She asked him if he knows he looks handsome in a military uniform, and he confidently replied yes, making her put the microphone down and refusing to continue with the interview.

Then Son Ye Jin asked Hyun Bin to describe the charms of her character. The actor started, “The way she says something without hesitation and…” He stared off into space without another word, and she laughed in disbelief as she joked, “I guess there are none.” She questioned about her synchronization to Yoon Se Ri, and he said it was 70 percent because the actress talks without hesitation as well but isn’t as ruthless as her.

Hyun Bin had to choose three key points of the drama, and he said, “The teamwork of writer Park Ji Eun and director Lee Jung Hyo. Jung Hyuk And Se Ri’s chemistry. Amazing acting of the supporting actors.” Lastly, he shared the heart-fluttering point of the drama was its unpredictable romance.

Watch the full interview below!

“Crash Landing on You” premieres December 14 at 9 p.m. KST.

Are you excited for the drama?

Source (1)

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Wow..Son Yejin looks so gorgeous in those stills! 

Kimjungnan who is one of the North Korean ahjummas updated her IG - “Just finished shooting with my younger sisters. I thought it would be cold and I was scared but the weather turned out to be really nice.”

Hyun Bin’s fans sent another round of support- a snack truck. Uploader is a staff I think and the caption says, thank you for sending hot tea and snacks on a rainy day.

By the way, I am wondering if LJH will eventually be an employee of Chaebol YSR coz of his question to YSR at the tvN interview.:D

I have also read that Mongolia is apparently friendly to North Koreans escaping to South Korea - Mongolia won’t deport these North Koreans and will actually give them a free air ticket to SK. While the shooting in Mongolia is most likely for the part where LJH helps YSR get back to SK, I am now wondering if LJH will also leave NK and come to SK with her.  It won’t be difficult for YSR to give him a job isn’t it? However, it seems that military men who escape from NK to SK are automatically absorbed into South Korean military service. I also read that escaping through Mongolia would require them to go through the Gobi desert. Looks like we’re going to get very interesting sets and cinematography!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hyun Bin Makes A Dashing Soldier In tvN Romance Drama “Crash Landing On You”

Hyun Bin Makes A Dashing Soldier In tvN Romance Drama “Crash Landing On You”

tvN’s upcoming drama “Crash Landing on You” has revealed an exciting new glimpse of Hyun Bin in his leading role!

“Crash Landing on You” is a new romance drama starring Son Ye Jin as Yoon Se Ri, a wealthy South Korean heiress who is forced to make an emergency landing in North Korea during a paragliding trip due to unexpected high winds. Hyun Bin will star in the drama as Ri Jung Hyuk, a North Korean officer who attempts to hide her and falls in love in the process.

On November 18, the upcoming drama released a sneak peek of Hyun Bin in character as the highly competent Ri Jung Hyuk, who exudes an air of strength and cynical confidence. The frosty officer believes in doing everything by the book—until, perhaps, an unexpected arrival changes his mind.

Hyun-Bin-2.jpg

“Crash Landing on You” will premiere on December 14 at 9 p.m. KST. In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Source (1)

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Aigooo..chasing this drama is going to be tiresome as it’s going to be hard to understand the language. Even tvN is using North Korean in their caption. I had a hard time trying to understand. Same for Hyun Bin’s three poetic lines using Yoon Se Ri as the starting word in the tvN Interview - I had to make a clever guess coz of the additional words like 네, 네다. Now I have found words like 소 inserted as ending words haha..thankfully I have watched enough Sageuks to make clever guesses. Okay enough of my grousings. The purpose of this post is to share about tvN’s very funny caption.

”Comrade Jung Hyuk, do you remember this? When Comrade and I went to the Louvre Museum to rob, only Comrade was not caught because you managed to disguise yourself as a statue.”

:D:D:D

Okay, tvN is forgiven!

By the way, Crash Landing on You as a search trended on naver (in Top 14) for a short while this morning coz of the release of Jung Hyuk’s still cuts. And Chinese kdrama fans are on fire! All Kdrama accounts that post about this drama related stuffs have been getting thousands of comments and lots of likes. One major drama account garnered more than 720k likes on just today’s post alone. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1