Episodes: 16

Genre: Thriller

Airdate: July 17th - September 5th, 2019

Aritime: Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

Director: Sung Yong-Il

Writer: Jang Hong-Cheol

Official Site: HERE

Story:

Ki Moo Hyeok  is a lawyer with a high winning rate. He only cares about money. Due to a murder case at a high school which he deals with, his reputation as a lawyer hits rock bottom. In order to regain his good name as a lawyer, he sneaks into the high school and begins to work as a temporary teacher. He tries to reveal a secret which the students have. In so doing, Ki Moo-Hyeok gets involved with Teacher Ha So Hyun. She is P.E. teacher who loves her students. Ki Moo Hyeok and Ha So Hyun then face the students' secret. (Cr. to Asianwiki).

Cast:

Yoon Kyun Sang as Ki Moo Hyeok/Ki Kang Je

A snob lawyer (Ki MooHyuk) who only cares about money lost his reputation. He disguises himself as a school teacher (Ki KangJe) at prestigious CheonMyung High School and tries to find the truth about what is going on at this school

liess1.png

Keum Sae Rok as Ha So Hyun

A P.E. teacher at CheonMyung High School. She unconditionally trusts and supports her students

liess2.png

Jun (U-KISS) as Yoo Beom Jin

A student of CheonMyung High School. He is a top student who is perfect in everything. He is part of the best class of the school composed of only 4 students

liess3.png

Choi Yu Hwa as Cha Hyun Jung

A criminal ace prosecutor from the legal department who has been the rival of Ki MooHyuk since the Judicial Research and Training Institute

liess7.png

Choi Kyu Jin as Lee Ki Hoon

liess4.png
Han So Eun as Han Tae Ra

liess5.png

Kim Myung Ji as Na Ye Ri

liess6.png

Other cast:

Jang Dong Joo as Kim Han Soo
Byung Hun as Ahn Byung Ho
Seo Ji Young as Woo Eun Hye
Lee Jung Min as Kim So Hee
Wi Ji Yun as Choi Min Ji
Kwon So Hyun as Seo Yoon Ah
Kwon Hyuk as Yang Sang Bae
Lee Bit Na as Lee Ji Eun
Yoon Ji Wook as Kang Woo Jin
Kim Jin as Yoon Kyung Min
Cha Joong Won (차중원) as Jang Jung Tae
Ji Chan as Song Jae Woo
Yoo Sung Joo as Lee Do Jin
Sin Jae Hwi (신재휘) as Joon Jae

Character Chart:

chap1.jpg

chpa2.jpg

chap3.jpg

Teaser:

Spoiler

OST:

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Mr. Temporary / Mr. Fixed Term, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Yoon Kyun Sang, Keum Sae Rok, Choi Yu Hwa & Jun (U-KISS) - Premieres in July
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The school theme, which is connected with murders, problems and horrors, has now become popular, as I shall see.
Of course, I'm waiting for this drama. Very very very. Just "Beautiful World" will end and I will be able to plunge into the next school problems that lead to disaster!:w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Mr. Temporary / Mr. Fixed Term, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Yoon Kyun Sang, Keum Sae Rok, Choi Yu Hwa & Jun (U-KISS) - Premieres on July 17th
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Yoon Kyun Sang, Keum Sae Rok, Choi Yu Hwa & Jun (U-KISS) - Premieres on July 3th
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Yoon Kyun Sang, Keum Sae Rok, Choi Yu Hwa & Jun (U-KISS) - Premieres on July 17th
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST - Yoon Kyun Sang, Keum Sae Rok, Choi Yu Hwa & Jun (U-KISS) - Premieres TONIGHT
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Class of Lies, 미스터 기간제 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST

I wished he would have filmed the rooftop fighting using his phone. He was quick and smart enough to do that for the morning smoking gang. Why didn’t he at least film what’s going on first, and later can decide what to do with it? Same goes for all the photos in the dark room. He should’ve filmed some of them for his file. What’s the use of going under cover to investigate if he’s not going to keep any documentation? What about collecting clues and evidences?.... Sorry, rant over. I like the premise very much, but towards the end of ep.2, I am a bit worried honestly that the writing might not be tight enough for this genre. 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's interesting that his impulse is to go out there, but Beom Jin tells him that if he does go outside right then, that the student would really be killed. Perhaps to hide the evidence, the students would have no compunction about murdering another student and the new teacher? I guess the drama is hinting that the students already had no compunction about killing actually.

I was thinking that they might not kill him/them right there and then. But that those students would make sure he/they die another time another place another way. 

Still thinking filming is possible because he heard the name of KHS mentioned and was able to identify Porter. A reason I could think of why he didn’t bother to film is because it would be difficult to explain his presence there and then.  

Archived