Quantcast

The preview is out in Instagram. I don't know how to post it here:sweatingbullets:.

Secrets are out, even to the Media. Hopefully BJ doesn't do anything stupid with that bridge he is standing on.....

• Like 5
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lu09 said:

The preview is out in Instagram. I don't know how to post it here:sweatingbullets:.

Secrets are out, even to the Media. Hopefully BJ doesn't do anything stupid with that bridge he is standing on.....

got it for you!!

Wow things are escalating quickly. How many episodes left?

papago trans says of the caption:
"Yoon Kyun-sang, let's start before revealing the truth!
"The real killer is...'"
---------------------------------------
Here is YouTube version too:

-------------------------

This looks like nice alarm tone to make out of this::
Spoiler

----------------

Just couldn't let go without posting this pic:::D

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

got it for you!!

Wow things are escalating quickly. How many episodes left?

papago trans says of the caption:
"Yoon Kyun-sang, let's start before revealing the truth!
"The real killer is...'"
---------------------------------------
Here is YouTube version too

-------------------------

This looks like nice alarm tone to make out of this::
  Reveal hidden contents

----------------

Just couldn't let go without posting this pic:::D

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's only one episode left. This week is the last.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Interesting they are doing this for preview. I suspect the preview scene is at the END of the episode so we have last episode to address the bombshell.

I guess there's no real love interest for our substitute. I thought the prosecutor maybe but maybe the teacher..  

• Like 3

Jun is a talented actor, rare with kpop idols 

@lu09 copy instagram url (www.instagram.........) (if instagram app on phone, just  click on the dots, choose copy url, and paste, wait for one second, it will appear here ), go earn some soompi points chingu :D

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Why can't  Moohyuk just get Beomjin arrested? Is this because of lack of evidence or something else?

Probably lack of evidence and that's probably why BJ turning himself in in the preview.

I am hoping for substitute teacher and prosecutor wedding in the end (not happening :()

• Like 5

1 hour ago, angelbeast90 said:

Why can't  Moohyuk just get Beomjin arrested? Is this because of lack of evidence or something else?

Also he is not working officially 

And no evidence as you said 

@DreamCatcher2011 yes it is 16 episodes(or 32, if we divide them) as the standard  number of mini-series

• Like 5

Hi everyone!  I just binge-watched up to Episode 14 this weekend and can't wait for tonight's episode.  So sad that there are not many viewers or commentators on Soompi.  I'll admit that at first the only reason I wanted to watch this is because of actress Kim Sae Rok after I watched her on the Fiery Priest.  It's so funny how different her character is here.  I wasn't too interested in the plot originally because there have been many dramas and movies recently that touch on the issue of school bullying and pressure.  But, I really like the refreshing take that this one took.

I really like that the focus is on the crime and the redemption of Moo Hyuk.  I don't care that he won't have a love interest.  In fact, I prefer that he doesn't because that isn't what this drama is about, and I don't think it's necessary to throw one in just because.  I loved that until about Episode 12 or 13 it really wasn't clear who the killer was.  It could have been YBJ or the lawyer's bratty son (I forget his name).  I loved how much YBJ's character has declined, and I'm waiting for the idol-wanna-be girl to finally get her comeuppance.

Also, for @angelbeast90, like everyone else has already mentioned, there is no actual evidence.  I would say that there is no direct evidence or circumstantial evidence.  Instead, all they have is speculation.  He left no physical evidence behind at the crime scene, and he wasn't even caught on any security cameras or car black box cameras.  And right now, he has an alibi.  What MH did by going over the timeline is not evidence--just pure speculation and you can't get to trial on just speculation.  Even if we were to take the 2-3 students that he manipulated (bully, bullied student, and the guy who jumped off the hospital roof), it's all just speculation and coincidence.  Nothing that connects everything together.  And the two people who maybe could have tied him--his "girlfriend" alibi and the former school headmaster--are both dead now.

I wonder if YBJ was perhaps caught on vehicle black box cameras going into the building where he pushed his girlfriend off the roof.  Because now you have some evidence.  Still circumstantial at this point, but it shows that he was in the building, shows the girl going into the building, and then YBJ leaving alone.  My dad thinks it's the balloon with the note that will be found and will implicate him in the girl's murder.  I just question the continued existence of buildings that have ready access to a roof that has no safety barriers up.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4

So episode 15 wrapped up and we only have tonight to finally see the conclusion of the whole series. As what Moo Hyuk said, they can only arrest Yoo Yang Ki for his involvement in sexual with a minor. As for the murder of Lee Tae Seok and Soo Ah, there are just not enough evidence to prosecute him or even Beom Jin for that matter. 

Now as much as many would love to see Beom Jin stepping up as witness and turning himself in as the murderer or not, in every drama there is always the antagonist. The ultimate antagonist and I truly believe that that person in this drama is Beom Jin. I hope in all honesty that he is turning himself in and telling the whole story as I always felt from the very beginning, he is the linchpin for this whole case. He is the one who can lay out the full story and either prove  those who are innocent and those who are guilty. However, we always go back to that there is no solid evidence to prove that Beom Jin is the murderer or not, or that his father is involved in Lee Tae Seok's murder and everything else. 

I have this feeling that maybe, just maybe Beom Jin will only comes forth only to try and bring Moo Hyuk down basically trying his last effort to save his face. Moo Hyuk has yet to use the CCTV in LTS office and maybe JSA home. If he gets that footage and use it at the trial then all loose ends will finally ties up. But I don't think the ending will be a happy ending. OCN's drama hardly ever ends with a happy ending. Hardly but we can still hope for the better. 

• Like 5

After reading the insightful remarks and discussion why do I feel like Beomjin will walk out of the courtroom after implicating his farther in the murders! He has that spy app with him. Maybe he will reveal some of the recordings his father is trying to cover up!

Also MooHyuk needs to put that girl with short hair on the stand. She seems to observe a lot even with the investigative teacher. She needs to be questioned on the character of Beomjin's control freak nature at school!!

PS: or off topic

Spoiler

Now I'm afraid of dark hallways! Two OCN dramas depicting dark hallways!! lol

• Like 4

‘It will stick with you till you die’ that’s what BJ told TR at the rooftop. So its clear now what BJ  intentions were when he spied on his dad, it was to protect his own image. To BJ whatever his dad does will affect him and his future.   Wow! BJ is really twisted.  However, I tend to believe BJ when he said he didn’t kill SA. Maybe the killer is someone we least expected, KH or LDJ? The recording frm LTS hidden camera may be the only evidence  that will reveal the truth.  It also looks like the bad cop  is getting nervous after he was threatened by YK. 

@jechoi1 its true that there are many good shows  out there but i find very little activity on their threads. This usually happens because many prefer shows with added romance. As for Kim Sae Rok, Her role in FP was complete opposite she did quiet a few stunts there. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

‘It will stick with you till you die’ that’s what BJ told TR at the rooftop. So its clear now what BJ  intentions were when he spied on his dad, it was to protect his own image. To BJ whatever his dad does will affect him and his future.   Wow! BJ is really twisted.  However, I tend to believe BJ when he said he didn’t kill SA. Maybe the killer is someone we least expected, KH or LDJ? The recording frm LTS hidden camera may be the only evidence  that will reveal the truth.  It also looks like the bad cop  is getting nervous after he was threatened by YK. 

@jechoi1 its true that there are many good shows  out there but i find very little activity on their threads. This usually happens because many prefer shows with added romance. As for Kim Sae Rok, Her role in FP was complete opposite she did quiet a few stunts there. 

BJ is too twisted, even if he did not kill SA, he pushed his girfriend!!

Hard to prove he was d murderer but he definitely should be sent to a mental institution.. maybe during questioning time he became crazily deranged??

• Like 4

I think BJ wont go free. Maybe he will "win" while push everything to his dad and the detective and his dad. BUT i think once substitute shows the hidden camera (maybe smirking right when BJ about to walk out of courtroom lol) footage then whatever BJ says wont matter, the camera is probably in the bedroom somewhere where SA died because if it was supposed to be blackmail footage then nothing is better than "caught in the act" 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, imgreatgal said:

@jechoi1 its true that there are many good shows  out there but i find very little activity on their threads. This usually happens because many prefer shows with added romance. As for Kim Sae Rok, Her role in FP was complete opposite she did quiet a few stunts there

There is too romance out there, we need some suspense for a change, romance is soooo boring :sleeping:

I prefer horror , mystery and thriller type

This drama is my favorite, my only problem was hoping it to be divided into 30 minutes per episode, instead of merging them to one hour, because I prefer watching short episodes,  and daily, not weekly, otherwise it is perfect 

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

There is too romance out there, we need some suspense for a change, romance is soooo boring :sleeping:

I prefer horror , mystery and thriller type

This drama is my favorite, my only problem was hoping it to be divided into 30 minutes per episode, instead of merging them to one hour, because I prefer watching short episodes,  and daily, not weekly, otherwise it is perfect 

i like romance and felt this drama rooting for prosecutor since she seemed to have some history with the sub.... I haven't seen the last episode yet but i suspect he will turn to full time teacher at same school... or become principle. 

• Like 4

OMG! I watched live stream today!!

Spoiler

Did this show just raised the question of vigilante justice? Who was that vigilante? or vigilantes?

• Like 4