[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

0ly40

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lmangla Unasked Family looks a bit tedious to me.  I will try it in week 2.  Gracious Revenge looks more interesting (you know I loved Graceful Family).  I'll start it next week, insh'Allah.  I'm excited for Wanna Taste now, because of Shim Yi Young and all those handsome young men. :)

13 minutes ago, msmy said:

Well, that's a new one for me... pregnancy symptoms similar to a cold!  I guess you learn something new every day!  :lol:

I don't think it's true.

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

It makes no difference that Jenny isn't wang's daughter.  She is Mrs Ji's daughter whom the aunt loathes

I know the aunt is on the side of the good, but I don't like her very much. She works my nerves. Than do you think they will try and take the child from her to be  raise by her EX and his family. The baby will still be part of there blood also.

7 hours ago, laura Washington said:

I know the aunt is on the side of the good, but I don't like her very much. She works my nerves. Than do you think they will try and take the child from her to be  raise by her EX and his family. The baby will still be part of there blood also.

I don't think so. I guess ES and Jenny will be reunited :) They are side by side in the group photo lol. It seems that they are shooting a dance of Youngman, his mom and granddad, EJ and Ae young :D I posted it in the above instagram spoiler lol

Jenny has been warned about aiding and abetting if she doesn't stop the contact with her mother, but Wang Soo Jin is one scary woman.  She keeps contacting Jenny and even got on the bus just behind her.  Don't know why Jenny would be riding a bus anyway since MS gave her numerous properties and she's wealthy.  Preview shows Jenny and Mom eating somewhere, so the association is getting dangerous.  Jenny may lose that baby in no time.

MS woke up and insists on getting out and about.  His asst. told him it was WSJ that caused his injury, so maybe he senses that Jenny is in danger.

18 minutes ago, msmy said:

Jenny has been warned about aiding and abetting if she doesn't stop the contact with her mother, but Wang Soo Jin is one scary woman.  She keeps contacting Jenny and even got on the bus just behind her.  Don't know why Jenny would be riding a bus anyway since MS gave her numerous properties and she's wealthy.  Preview shows Jenny and Mom eating somewhere, so the association is getting dangerous.  Jenny may lose that baby in no time.

MS woke up and insists on getting out and about.  His asst. told him it was WSJ that caused his injury, so maybe he senses that Jenny is in danger.

Whew Jenny sure is dumb my god.

giphy.gif

Jenny risking being charged with aiding and abetting a criminal and running around increasing her stress levels while she's in the early stages of pregnancy shows she's got as much maternal instinct as Shady. I guess in this case its nurture over nature and she's inherited Shadys selfishness.

I wish they'd stop making Shady run. She runs like she's got chafing. 

29 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Something is mentally wrong with Jenny...

I don't think so

Jenny is used to running with Shady mom. There is a bond between them. I don't think Jenny can get over being shady mom's daughter. I sort of feel so sad :( because somehow shady mom loved Jenny in her own weird way, Jenny also loved her, and still does, but she wants to know who she really is. Both actresses acted the scenes so amazingly well. 

for Jenny, shady mom has been her mother for 30 years. It is not easy to forget such a very long time period.

I don't think it was 30 years, but 20 plus anyway.  Jenny will need some more help from that psychiatrist since all of her associations have been destroyed.  Trying to rebond with her real family will not be easy.  

12 hours ago, chococarmela said:

God, this drama is a bomber. One of the worst I've ever watched...

And yet you are still here... :)

Son Woo Hyuk's acting carried the show again today.  For example, where he apologized to Child Jenny in his dream was beautiful.  

I think tomorrow's episode is going to be either rushed or a bit longer than normal.

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

Son Woo Hyuk's acting carried the show again today.  For example, where he apologized to Child Jenny in his dream was beautiful.  

thought it was interesting that it was a child jenny rather than adult. so are we supposed to read that a part of him always saw her as a child? someone that needed to be protected as she was being exploited? maybe that explains why he never made the move on her romantically even though they were engaged for so many years...

so was kind of amused that shady mom got caught because of her need to have coffee at her favourite joint. guess, the cops should have asked aunt for ideas. since shady mom was penniless, she was bound to call jenny. @chococarmela ~ found it amusing when jenny yelled at the cops on the phone on why they followed her. umm, because shady mom is a wanted criminal? kekeke... so preview has shady mom and jenny sitting for dinner. will jenny actually get answers?

12 hours ago, msmy said:

if it is because of jenny, that kind of makes sense. but the preview makes it look like he is trying to catch shady mom before the cops. so not sure what his intention is at this point. will we get some sort of sad ending where both die?

@Lmangla... That sounds like a very real probability.  If  MS gets to Jenny and tells her who she really is, then MS and his mother die, that would rid Jenny of any ties to either of them.  Aside from the shock, and possible miscarriage, she will be free to move on.

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

thought it was interesting that it was a child jenny rather than adult. so are we supposed to read that a part of him always saw her as a child? someone that needed to be protected as she was being exploited? maybe that explains why he never made the move on her romantically even though they were engaged for so many years

Somehow they share the same mother, it is complicated. He wanted to be with the black rose and Jenny, then with Jenny and Mrs Ji. I think he has a somehow brotherly (not totally) feeling towards Jenny which he mistakes for love

Archived