Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Shady Mom in Law, 수상한 장모

Recommended Posts

I'll try again, but I'm having connection problems (I'm in the fire area of So Cal).  Big episode.  The man in the elevator stabbed MS.  He is alive, but critical.   Shady Mom has the red suitcase.  KI was supposed to meet MS, he didn't show up, so she got nervous and took everything out of the safe.  She put it in her bag, except for the USB that she put in her pocket.  Outside she was accosted by 2 men on a motorcycle, they wrestled with her and got her bag even though she fought so hard.  She is beat up, but still has the USB (probably really important).

 

Jenny got the call from the regular asst. to MS, so she argues with Mom then leaves for the hospital.  Later, 2 detectives approach Mom and question her, then she ditches them and outruns them in her high heels.  ES got the test results and approaches Mom (Airport?) and  shows her that MS is her son.  ES tells Jenny and concludes that Jenny is not shady Mom's daughter.

 

MS had visited with the prosecutor days ago and told what he knew about the Black Rose.

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

@msmy Is Pg&E taking away your electricity?

Not yet...hope not,  although we got a call  last  night that it could  happen.  I must watch this drama tomorrow! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least this episode made me laugh due to the ridiculousness of the airport chase. Thanks terrible show that I keep watching as some form of sadistic self torture. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

two more weeks to go :D 

really I wonder if things will be rushed off in the  last episode

I wish for a happy ending. :D

 

ES and Jenny back together, MS and KI in real relationship , SA and DJ welcome a new baby boy !  :blush:

Well, for evil shady mum....not to mentioned. Leave to hands of GOD :joy:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I dont think that MS will die. We need a confrontation with his mom after she knows he is her son
 
 
Shady mom  reads the DNA test, she knows MS is her son,  also jenny knows 
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
I dont think that MS will die. We need a confrontation with his mom after she knows he is her son

I agree, he'll live. There definitely needs to be a confrontation scene between mother and son. It would be nice if it was done with both being honest and MS being able to reconcile his need for acknowledgement from his mother and his desire for her to be punished for her crimes. Also for him to move on from his obsessive love for Jenny, admit his own mistakes (shady stuff he did for his mum and to try to have Jenny) and find some kind of peace. Shady obviously needs to rot in jail, but I would hope they let MS come to terms with his childhood trauma, his longing for his mother and his torment over protecting her or doing the right thing. 

  • Like 8
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like today's episode will be somewhat interesting? does anyone think man soo and kyung in might develop a relationship or just remain colleagues? will man soo be able to let go of his obsessive love for jenny once the secrets are out? maybe that is the key to moving on for him @Bejaffled? anyway, hopefully we will see good confrontations between him and shady mom, him and jenny, him and mrs ji as well. nothing rushed.

 

so I saw this on DB and it sounds like a drama I would love to watch. anyone have a clue what this is? sounds like a daily or weekend drama for sure... I tried going through daily and weekend dramas from that time and couldn't figure out anything...

 

I watched a drama during maybe the early to mid 2010s (2010-2015-ish) about a husband (Mr. A) who leaves his wife (Ms. B) for his first love (Ms. C). I can’t remember if he cheats. They have a daughter together. Ms. C has her own son and ex-husband (Mr. D). By the end of the series, Mr. D ends up with Ms. B. I remember that Ms. C has a food company that ends up going bankrupt. The drama might have had around 20-30 episodes but I honestly cannot remember.

I remember very specific scenes. In a flashback, Mr. A and Ms. B were dressed up as bees and having a jolly time washing the dishes. Another scene has Mr. A selling food on the street because he went broke. Another scene has the daughter (who’s still a kid) kind of run away and get lost from her dad’s place because I think she wants to go back to her mom? Her mom scolds her heavily from worry but when she finds out the reason the girl ran away, they hug? There’s this other scene where Mr. D gives Ms. B a makeover. They also start their own food company/menu and it became very successful, beating Ms. C’s company. But before that there was a scene where Ms. B’s apartment’s furniture was being taken away because she couldn’t pay rent or had a debt. She was hugging her mother and crying. There might’ve been another scene with Ms. B (and maybe Mr. D) in a conference/meeting of sorts where she proposes/explains a new menu she’s come up with.

Please help me find the drama. I remember loving it back then and it’s been bugging me ever since.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was good to see a packed exciting episode. given that man soo got stabbed and is critical, think jenny and mrs ji are going to give him a pass for not telling them sooner. they both are going to be very shocked that shady mom was behind the hit and did it twice. since he had already talked to the prosecutor, it will be clear to other people that he wanted shady mom and her gang to be punished for crimes. so others might see him in more favourable light even though he is her biological son.

 

it is kind of funny that shady mom got stung by her own actions. if it wasn't for man soo getting injured, jenny would have gotten on the flight. after getting the call from the bodyguard, jenny feels compelled to go to the hospital as man soo was good to them. shady mom literally says that she doesn't care if man soo lives or dies and they need to fly out now. jenny is so going to remember how shady mom reacted.

 

initially jenny pleads like her old self and I was like "jenny!" but then her new self tells shady mom to go ahead and fly but she will stay back and fly later. shady mom is so annoyed. she would have flown out but police come and tell her that she has been put on the no flying list. she runs off before they can catch her. police brother tell her to hide.

 

10 hours ago, msmy said:

Later, 2 detectives approach Mom and question her, then she ditches them and outruns them in her high heels.

:joy: the guys need new shoes. maybe some power heels like shady mom?

 

10 hours ago, msmy said:

they wrestled with her and got her bag even though she fought so hard.  She is beat up, but still has the USB (probably really important).

poor kyung in. she was so rattled but she fought like a tiger. it looks like she saw one of the assailants. was wondering why she didn't call the police or her brother but instead went straight home and fainted in mrs ji's arms. wonder if man soo made multiple copies of the evidence just in case. my impression is that the USB only had the book info? or will it contain more info?

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing, ES finds Shady Mom in the preview, but the police don’t.

 

@Lmangla I want heels like Shady mom’s! I can barely walk in mine!

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

two more weeks to go :D 

really I wonder if things will be rushed off in the  last episode

It would Only to rush and ending in two days.. Hate when these writers end like this..

 

10 hours ago, msmy said:

Not yet...hope not,  although we got a call  last  night that it could  happen.  I must watch this drama tomorrow! 

I feel for you @msmy  In Calif it's always something, Here in Nv we was worrying if we would be getting our gas supply which come from Calif..

 

 

 refuse to go back to beginning of this train wreck, I jus have to ask one question how did shady mo end up with Jenny ?

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I jus have to ask one question how did shady mo end up with Jenny ?

song ah and jenny were playing at some sort of park during cherry blossom festival or something like that. song ah was about 10 or 12? and jenny is about 4? something like that. so at one point, they are playing and jenny wanders off for a bit. shady mom is running away from police and to evade, she picks up jenny and walks away to look like it is a mother and daughter. jenny is too young to understand that she is being kidnapped and is told by shady mom that it is a game and they have to keep quiet and song ah will find them. meanwhile song ah runs around like crazy but can't find her little sister. few days later, the police find a body in some place nearby of a young girl and it is assumed that it is jenny.  in one of the eps this week, song ah received a call from police that the dna didn't match. as they didn't have dna testing then, they couldn't tell for sure that it was jenny. so song ah believed for all these years that her little sister died while mrs ji kept hoping that she was somewhere out there alive.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MS played that part extremely well.  He should get an award in the "new actors" category for this drama.  He captured the drama in the elevator scene perfectly.  Whether he lives or dies is a toss-up.

 

I don't see a lot in that red suitcase, just pictures and receipts.  Even ES had one of those receipts, so it's not like that's the only evidence.  We don't know what is on the USB, or what MS gave to the prosecutor.

 

Over and over we're hearing shady Mom say how she needs Jenny, so I suspect that the dagger in her heart is going to be Jenny finding her family and completely distancing herself from Shady Mom.  If she goes to prison and is completely alone, that would be her worst nightmare.  But if she takes her own life, the Oh family will , once again, be robbed of the justice they were seeking.

  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tulip06 said:

Amazing, ES finds Shady Mom in the preview, but the police don’t.

 

@Lmangla I want heels like Shady mom’s! I can barely walk in mine!

 

I know right, she runs pretty fast in heels for her age.

 

8 hours ago, Lmangla said:

looks like today's episode will be somewhat interesting? does anyone think man soo and kyung in might develop a relationship or just remain colleagues? will man soo be able to let go of his obsessive love for jenny once the secrets are out? maybe that is the key to moving on for him @Bejaffled? anyway, hopefully we will see good confrontations between him and shady mom, him and jenny, him and mrs ji as well. nothing rushed.

 

so I saw this on DB and it sounds like a drama I would love to watch. anyone have a clue what this is? sounds like a daily or weekend drama for sure... I tried going through daily and weekend dramas from that time and couldn't figure out anything...

 

I watched a drama during maybe the early to mid 2010s (2010-2015-ish) about a husband (Mr. A) who leaves his wife (Ms. B) for his first love (Ms. C). I can’t remember if he cheats. They have a daughter together. Ms. C has her own son and ex-husband (Mr. D). By the end of the series, Mr. D ends up with Ms. B. I remember that Ms. C has a food company that ends up going bankrupt. The drama might have had around 20-30 episodes but I honestly cannot remember.

I remember very specific scenes. In a flashback, Mr. A and Ms. B were dressed up as bees and having a jolly time washing the dishes. Another scene has Mr. A selling food on the street because he went broke. Another scene has the daughter (who’s still a kid) kind of run away and get lost from her dad’s place because I think she wants to go back to her mom? Her mom scolds her heavily from worry but when she finds out the reason the girl ran away, they hug? There’s this other scene where Mr. D gives Ms. B a makeover. They also start their own food company/menu and it became very successful, beating Ms. C’s company. But before that there was a scene where Ms. B’s apartment’s furniture was being taken away because she couldn’t pay rent or had a debt. She was hugging her mother and crying. There might’ve been another scene with Ms. B (and maybe Mr. D) in a conference/meeting of sorts where she proposes/explains a new menu she’s come up with.

Please help me find the drama. I remember loving it back then and it’s been bugging me ever since.

 

I really wish I knew, I would like to see that one myself.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2019 at 2:09 AM, Thong Thin said:

I wish for a happy ending. :D

 

ES and Jenny back together, MS and KI in real relationship , SA and DJ welcome a new baby boy !  :blush:

Well, for evil shady mum....not to mentioned. Leave to hands of GOD :joy:

 

I would like to see shady mom sitting in a little prison cell  on the floor with her mouth all twisted up talking to herself, looking crazy. The actress who played her can twist a mouth like nobody business.:sweat_smile:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do we need  2 more weeks?

There is not much left, only Jenny to meet her real mom, MS' recovery (hopefully ) ES and Jenny remarry, all that needs only 2 episodes 

  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...